The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here s a hot topic rehash. Since 1.6, are the any plans to address spell weaving / animation canceling? It's a problem when players macro it to one button on their keyboard, which isn't being banned as stated. See PvP burst dps.
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, @randolphbenoit. We'll be posting the AUA questions and answers tomorrow. If you want to catch the recording, our YouTube video of last week's episode is live.

Are you going to post them in this thread?
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »
    Here s a hot topic rehash. Since 1.6, are the any plans to address spell weaving / animation canceling? It's a problem when players macro it to one button on their keyboard, which isn't being banned as stated. See PvP burst dps.

I haven't ever even heard of someone using a "macro" for anything to attack weave with how large the timing window is on it in the first place. I can't imagine why anyone would even want to, as they'd then also be giving up finer control like hesitating a second on the release for PVP to shift the timing against an enemy waiting to try to block your hits. You'd also make it unwieldy to stop the weave to remove being snared with the medium-attack weave for a half second for movement needs like avoiding a World Shaper in SO or a siege weapon shot in Cyrodiil, using a "macro". In short: macro'ing it would hurt more than it helps anyone in the first place, and people are playing the game as intended for animation canceling/light-or-medium weaving.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that even the most vocal supporters of the guild kiosk system are now complaining that it is broken, are you willing to acknowledge that you need to host a proper discussion of the changes necessary in the trading system to allow it to be open to all players without artificial barriers such as guild membership or individual wealth for sellers together with level and faction restrictions for buyers?
    Options
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My german is rusty, and my french is awful. Will we get the english language version soon? :)
    Edited by Snit on May 27, 2015 8:40PM
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

Options
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Given that even the most vocal supporters of the guild kiosk system are now complaining that it is broken, are you willing to acknowledge that you need to host a proper discussion of the changes necessary in the trading system to allow it to be open to all players without artificial barriers such as guild membership or individual wealth for sellers together with level and faction restrictions for buyers?

Leading question alert! Broken was never used... just that it needed adjustments, not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Options
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    uberkull wrote: »

I haven't ever even heard of someone using a "macro" for anything to attack weave with how large the timing window is on it in the first place. I can't imagine why anyone would even want to, as they'd then also be giving up finer control like hesitating a second on the release for PVP to shift the timing against an enemy waiting to try to block your hits. You'd also make it unwieldy to stop the weave to remove being snared with the medium-attack weave for a half second for movement needs like avoiding a World Shaper in SO or a siege weapon shot in Cyrodiil, using a "macro". In short: macro'ing it would hurt more than it helps anyone in the first place, and people are playing the game as intended for animation canceling/light-or-medium weaving.

I'm not sure you're educated on the details. LINK

Back on topic.

Any updated information on the phrases that the text chat radial wheel/dial will have for console chat?
    Edited by Uberkull on May 27, 2015 10:43PM
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
    Options
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a reason that using Major Expedition buff from Double-Take while stealthed makes you move SLOWER than using Major Expedition buff from Rapid Maneuver while stealthed?

They both say 40% faster movement speed, but using Double-Take while stealthed is noticeably slower than Rapid Maneuver.
    Options
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, @randolphbenoit. We'll be posting the AUA questions and answers tomorrow. If you want to catch the recording, our YouTube video of last week's episode is live.

So, have these been posted anywhere yet today?
    Options
  • Screamer19b14_ESO
    My question is:

Now that the blacksmithing and provisioning costumes have been removed from the crown store, are there any plans to create costumes for the other 4 professions?

Also going forward, do you plan to have cycles of items leaving/returning to the crown store, and do you plan to hold corresponding sales at these times?

thank you
    Edited by Screamer19b14_ESO on May 28, 2015 1:06AM
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaxsun wrote: »

So, have these been posted anywhere yet today?

AUA Q&A gets posted here usually by @ZOS_JasonLeavey as soon they are able to. We just need be patient.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here ya go, guys! Below is the Ask Us Anything segment from our latest ESO Live. Apologies for the delay.

@Kevlarto_ESO: Can you confirm that ESO+ players will not have to spend crowns for DLC?
    Yes, we can confirm that! If you’re an ESO Plus member, you will have access to all DLC without the need to spend additional crowns.

@Emid: Have you considered making a proper in-guild mail system? There's no way to mail all guild members when needed.
    Yes, it’s something we’ve discussed internally that we’d definitely like to add to the game. While there’s no immediate plans for it, we would like to get it in at some point.

@Arkemir: Will there be differences between the PC/Mac version and the console versions in regards to DLC release dates or features that are only available on one platform?
    Generally speaking, we will release major updates on PC first, and console players will get the update shortly afterwards, after we pass first-party certification which takes some time (we don’t want to hold the update for PC players while we wait for that). That said, all platforms will have access to the same features and content that’s included with an update.

@Soulac: Are Concealed Weapon (NB) and Whip (DK) supposed to completely ignore Dodge?
    No, they are not. Thanks for the report! We’ll make sure this is fixed in our next content update.

@Alcast: Caltrops does not stack in PvE, but every other skill does. Is it supposed to work like that?
    This is working as intended because the ability takes up such a large area and is very powerful in general. We’re not against changing this, but currently happy with how it’s working.

@Curragraigue: Will we be able to disable the guild voice chat channel based on ranks in the console version of the game like PC players are able to do with text chat?
    Yes, you can set whether individual ranks can join the officer channel or the general guild channels.

@Curragraigue: Durok's Bane set is a PvP vendor heavy set so I assume it’s intended to be used in PvP. Why does it have the sturdy trait, which is completely useless for PvP?
    In our next major content update, we’ll be awarding players with random traits on these item sets so they can get exactly what they want. Additionally, we’ll be revising item traits in the future to add more exciting bonuses, such as Ultimate generation.

@Gidorick: I would like to be able to buy Crown Store items from special tabs from in-game merchants. I would like to visit the blacksmith to buy a set of armor costumes, or visit the stable to buy mounts. It would add a bit of immersion, and things like mounts could be visually advertised at the stables. Has there been any discussion along these lines?
    We have discussed adding the option to buy Crown Store items outside of the Crown Store itself, though we want to be careful that we’re not being pushy with our crown items. We also want to make sure it’s not confusing or misleading which items cost gold, and which ones cost crowns, and you end up buying something you didn’t intend to purchase! For the time being, Crown Store items will be kept in the Crown Store UI.

@Wicked_Wolf: Would you consider adding costumes that are based on the outfits from the ESO cinematic trailer? (Nord, Breton, Altmer characters).
    We love the costumes from our cinematic trailers too, and think this is a great idea! It’s so great, that we’re already working on it!

@Tanis-Stormbinder: Why do melee weapons provide more spell damage than staffs?
    Melee weapons have a higher damage stat than ranged weapons because it’s harder to close in on a target and stay in range while attacking. All weapons provide both spell damage and weapon damage. This allows players the capability to make a high risk/high reward build like the magicka-based Nightblade wielding a 2h sword. They deal high damage in melee range, but their light armor makes them vulnerable to attack. Well-timed defensive abilities, like Shadow Cloak, are key to survival.

@Saft: Are you happy with current time to kill in PVP?
    Health bars currently ping-pong faster than we’d like, and we’re looking into potential solutions to this.

@Shadeofkin: I've been messing around leveling up my alts and I noticed that some of the NPCs I've fought still have Sparks or use Ash Cloud, and I miss attacks. Is this intentional, or is it simply a matter of not yet updating NPCs to use the same set of skills that players have access to?
    They haven’t been updated, but we think it’s cool for NPCs to have some classic abilities (and it’s a cool bit of trivia for players who have been around for a long time!)

@Apokh: Could you do a feature about tanking and taunting in ESO? Or give us a longer answer about the different intentions and decisions around it to help us understand some of the mysteries like “Can you over-taunt a boss?”, “Does taunt make sense as the first attack?”, or “Why do some bosses ignore taunt?”
    Abilities such as Puncture and Inner Fire can be used to taunt a boss, forcing them to attack you for 15 seconds. If the boss is taunted 3 times within 12 seconds, they will go immune to all future taunts. Note that the last taunt applied will continue to be effective. This is to prevent 2 players from standing on opposite ends of a room taking turns taunting a boss so it never gets in range to attack anyone. Currently this immunity timer is too punitive and something we’re looking at revising in the future.

Some bosses have attacks that ignore taunt and are specifically designed to hit a random target. This was done to keep players on their toes, and since everyone has access to block and roll dodge, they should have some basic tools to deal with these mechanics. Using abilities such as Annulment from the Light armor skill line can be useful against bosses that shoot fireballs at random group mates.

@Randolphbenoit: Before Coldharbor and becoming a Soul Shriven, where does Cadwell originally (in Tamriel) come from? Would like see more back story to him!
    Cadwell, or as he prefers to be addressed, "Sir Cadwell" (though he is not, nor has he ever been, a knight) was once an Imperial citizen from the town of Chorrol in Cyrodiil. Like the player, he was executed by agents of Molag Bal and became a Soul Shriven slave in Coldharbour, but this happened untold ages ago. Exactly how this happened may never be known because Cadwell was cheerfully, endearingly mad long before his execution. He is almost certainly the oldest of the non-feral Soul Shriven, and he has attained almost legendary status among them. Over the years he's discovered all nooks, crannys, hidden paths, and secret ways through the access tunnels that honeycomb the cliffs of Molag Bal's realm. The Daedra gave up trying to keep him in chains long ago. His madness makes him essentially useless, his cheerful disposition makes him annoying, and his knowledge of Coldharbour makes him impossible to hold captive.

@Tandor: Is any attempt being made to fix the launcher problem that results in many players continually receiving Error 209 "Patch Manifest" messages for a few days after each update? The solutions mentioned in the Knowledge Base fail to resolve the issue for which the universally accepted workaround is to close and re-open the launcher so that the "Play" button appears instead of "Repair" or "Update", but it would be good to know that it was acknowledged and being worked on.
    Yes, we are aware that many of you receive Error 209 after an update, and that the Knowledge Base article does not always address the issue. We’re working on it!

@HeroOfNone: I understand the gameplay reason, but is there a lore reason you're not arrested for your crimes when you enter Cyrodiil?
    General Nesh-Tan of the Ebonheart Pact says, “The Province of Cyrodiil is in the grip of all-out war; Imperial jurisprudence there has collapsed. Civil law enforcement cannot be the Pact military’s concern until civil order returns. I can’t speak for the other two alliances, but I’d wager they see it the same way.”

@HeroOfNone: Will non-ESO Plus players be able to play DLC content on the PTS during its testing cycle, or do they have to pay/subscribe for the DLC upfront?
    All PC players, including those who are not ESO Plus members, have access to the PTS and will continue to have access when we begin testing future updates.

Will console players have access to a PTS?
    We have one public test server environment that we use to test out new gameplay systems and content before introducing them to the live game. Because the console and PC versions of ESOTU feature the same content, we do not have plans to setup separate PTS environments for each of the console versions, and will continue to only have one PTS on PC.

@HeroOfNone: Are new forums going to be made for guild advertising for PS4 and Xbox, and when will it be available? A lot of folks are looking for console guilds already.
    Yep! We’re actually in the process of getting these setup now, and hope to have them available before console launch.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Options
    Staff Post
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx @ZOS_JasonLeavey finally know the name and spelling of Cadwell's hometown 'Chorrol'!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Solace of Shadows
    I heard that there was an "Ancient Bosmer Cookbook". I haven't seen it anywhere and I think I either misheard or someone was joking.

"Barbecue Long Pig" - Human
    "Roasted Tall Peacock" - Altmer
    "Grilled Green Steak" - Orc

It is a weirdly twisted idea with the Bosmer's whole "devour thy enemies" bit. Can we see it in game sometime? Maybe as a "Author cannot confirm nor deny the authenticity of these recipes as true or as Anti-Bosmer propaganda".
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
    Options
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here ya go, guys! Below is the Ask Us Anything segment from our latest ESO Live. Apologies for the delay.

@Soulac: Are Concealed Weapon (NB) and Whip (DK) supposed to completely ignore Dodge?
    No, they are not. Thanks for the report! We’ll make sure this is fixed in our next content update.

Might want to rethink this since perma dodge is becoming a problem.
    Options
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Any ETA on appearance and name changes yet?

Speaking of Bosmer, I made one small appearance mistake with mine and it's a thorn in my side every time I play or think about the character. There are other characters that I wanna mess with too and have done the starting areas so many times, it makes me cringe to think of doing so again.

The words "convenience item" come to mind here.
    Edited by Dedhed on May 28, 2015 4:31PM
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
    Options
  • Solace of Shadows
    Familiars instead of Pets

Will having pets ever give you slight bonuses. +1% doge and -1% attack for fox, +1% piercing and -1% defense for cat? +1% speed and -1% Alchemy for raven. They could be familiars instead of pets and add to the customization of a character.

So far as I can tell pets are nothing but cosmetic and while that's fine for some it would encourage others to spend crowns if there was more substance to them.
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an ETA on Glass Armor? Can we also get some previews of planned craft-able gear?

Options
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    will we ever have more trophies i want to change into a monkey again from the quest the soul welded mage

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
    Options
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    can we get trophies in the collectables menu along with collectable drops for the achievements

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any hope for some day getting Secunda' s reflection added?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Emid: Have you considered making a proper in-guild mail system? There's no way to mail all guild members when needed.
    Yes, it’s something we’ve discussed internally that we’d definitely like to add to the game. While there’s no immediate plans for it, we would like to get it in at some point.

I guess the natural follow-up to that is: why was a game that is designed to have guilds of up to 500 members allowed to launch without the most basic of guild mail tools in place? Is there any kind of ETA at all?
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
    Options
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    rootimus wrote: »

I guess the natural follow-up to that is: why was a game that is designed to have guilds of up to 500 members allowed to launch without the most basic of guild mail tools in place? Is there any kind of ETA at all?

Because they do everything halfway
    Options
  • Katsibrokos
    Katsibrokos
    ✭✭✭
    Are we going to get any of these features?
    1. Better LFG Tool (allowing create / join premade groups, putting notes on what needed, able to queue for many different activities at the same time etc)
    2. Wardrobe (Diablo 3 like one to unlock armor & weapon skins).
    3. Housing & Guild Housing (WildStar housing is the best i have ever experienced in a mmo)
    4. Auction House
    5. Everything Account Wide (Trophies, Mount training etc)
    6. Barber Shop
    7. Race Change
    8. Jewelcrafting Profession

Very Important:
    <<Are we going to have a solution to high latency in EU? Not only in Cyrodiil but in every map, every hour of the day. Its not only about me but it concerns almost every single person i know who plays ESO. Latency outside Cyrodiil is always between 150-250ms in non prime time and usually 250+ in prime time.
    Im also playing or played many other mmo's and never had this problem. WoW/WildStar/SWTOR/RIFT/GW2/TERA are some of them and my latency depending the game and the time of the day is ~60-90ms.
    So, what is happening with ESO? Is it going to get better or this is what it is and what its going to be anyway?
    Thank you. >>
    Wood Elf Templar
    Options
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community Topics

Gidorick wrote: »
    Is there any hope for some day getting Secunda' s reflection added?

This as it can drive ya nuts but also we need an episode dedicated to the Improving On ESO series and Gidorick's Repository Of Brillant Ideas. There are alot of good ideas in these that need to be acknowledged and talked about so the community knows exactly where you guys stand on each topic.

From Player Housing to Attaching Slots but not the " we dont have any current plans for this" but details on each topic covering, is it possible?, is it the direction you guys want for ESO? If not why not?.

☆ Season 1
    ☆ Season 2
    ☆ Season 3
    ☆ Season 4
    ☆ Season 5

☆ Gidorick's Repository Of brillant Ideas
    Environmental Concepts:
    UI Concepts:
    Game Systems:
    Player Options & Items and Systems:
    Crown Store/ ESO+ Centric Concepts:
    Silly odds and ends:

Also Two Suggestions

1) i recommend no longer saying "no ETA at this time" but instead go in to detail i.e
    The Barber Shop update is currently on a stand still due to the upcoming console release.
    But we fully expect to release this update within the next 6 months as we are working on the next major update due to be released not long after the console release containing things like the imperial city update and many more juicy things you will have to wait and see. ;)

2) @Gidorick has touched on this really well but player content is a serious thing you guys should look at because it will help you guys alot.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/144735/player-created-content-suggestion-for-the-future-of-eso/p1

But i would like to add to this you guys could set up a section of the forums to allow modders and players to help write up the necessary code for features. As with skyrim alot of modders made brillant additions. So like the addon to allow first person riding this could be written up and submitted for a developer to look at. Should it pass the final inspection it could then be incorporated in and just like with the barber shop if you give the tools out for modders to set it up alot of the work can be done our side to help you guys out.

More features, more content and less work and done with player love.
    You could even have a list of features you would like to see the player base work on.
    So once they are done up 1 developer could set it up and test it throughly to see if its worth it.
    Especially because the pc side has addons but console side does not so we cannot look for a 3rd party to help implement features that improve ESO.

@Nuojua and 21 lines of code created First Person Riding.

Check out the Add-On here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1048-ImmersiveHorseRiding.html

Imagine what could be done with the right tools. :)
    cwXI72x.jpg
    xqMlvwr.jpg

But Heromofo Whats In it For The Modders?
    well besides the fact that Elder Scrolls modders do it out of love.
    They could offer them a few things:
    [IF THEIR]Modification is implemented
    A mention on the following ESO live.
    5000 crowns added to their account
    And something like a unique account wide tabard for those that have helped progress ESO.
    It could be some thing like a black tabard with this symbol on it.

sUICE2x.jpg

Hope this helps @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

From Your Fans :)
    Heromofo The Lunatic And Gidorick The Mighty Warrior
    Edited by Heromofo on May 30, 2015 7:46PM
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever change the Stage timers so that players have more control over what Stage their vampire is in and for how long?

Will vampires ever be able to look mortal (as they did before becoming vampires, as this is a lore established ability)?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have recently talked about continuing your plan to remove Veteran Ranks, and for that many of us are very excited.

However, as part of your ongoing efforts to remove Veteran Ranks from the game, the final phase of their removal included a step that you touched on only briefly: Season Gear; powerful new gear sets that would be available for a time from endgame activites, w/ older Seasons' gear becoming more obtainable as new Seasons began.

Is Season Gear (and thereby, stepped gear progression) still planned for the future when Veteran Ranks are removed?
    Options
  • wllstrt75b14_ESO
    wllstrt75b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys ever going to develop this game as intended? or is this forever going to be the PvP zerg fest and PvE sleep fest that it has become?

I can rephrase the question..are you guys ever going to develop the game period?

Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get to visit Crystal Tower in the Aldmeri Dominion?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • CodyFurlong
    CodyFurlong
    ✭✭
    Currently we have only eight character slots, yet there are ten playable races. Will we ever see an increase of slots to hold more characters? We should at least have enough slots to hold one of each race. Then be able to buy more slots after that from the crown store maybe?

Also will we ever be able to color our character's facial adornments, separately from the hair color? Or be able to add more than one on our characters? If we wanted to use the eye patch, or head band, then some kind of facial hair options too.
    Edited by CodyFurlong on May 30, 2015 6:20AM
    You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow. - Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills
    Options
This discussion has been closed.