The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Khajiit and Dunmer Mount Sellers Concept

Gidorick
Gidorick
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Although fighting to keep ESO more of a TES RPG than a Cash-Shop-Centric MMO might be futile, I'm going to beat that drum until either I un-install ESO or it shuts down.

@ZOS please add Khajiit and Dunmer trainers that camp outside of cities to sell the Senche and Guar mounts, respectively, that can be found around Tamriel in some cities, in some zones. These mount specific merchants don't have to be in every city in every zone but a few in each faction would be welcomed.

While I did suggest there simply be a crown store tab added to the stables (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/157476/immersive-crown-store-concept), I think mounts are important enough to warrant a little more attention to immersion. It makes sense that players would have to buy their mounts from specialty trainers. A Equestrian wouldn't have the knowledge or skills it would take to train a Senche-Tiger or Guar to be a mount. Those are specialized skills And this little bit of detail should be reflected in game.
What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
That's right... Horse.
Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inmersion for me is ruined when this one sees any other race different from Khajit riding a Senche... Mounts should be race oriented IMO...
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    Inmersion for me is ruined when this one sees any other race different from Khajit riding a Senche... Mounts should be race oriented IMO...

Yes, they should have been but unfortunately that ship has sailed.

@Gidorick It would be nice to see this implemented, as well as the inevitable bear mounts being sold Orcs.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Prabooo. The Senche Mounts are NOT Khajiit... they're just big fierce tigers.
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »

Yes, they should have been but unfortunately that ship has sailed.

@Gidorick It would be nice to see this implemented, as well as the inevitable bear mounts being sold Orcs.

Yes! that would be great!
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• Prabooo
      Prabooo
      ✭✭✭✭
      Gidorick wrote: »

Yes they are a breed of Khajit, check it out http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit

• Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Prabooo The forums have already gone over this. There were actually some quite heated debates over it. Then the question was answered when we actually received an official answer from the Loremaster @Lawrence_Schick!
      OFFICIAL ANSWER: Moon Bishop Hulan says, “Many hairless ones are confused by the term ‘senche,’ since we Khajiit use it to mean a variety of things. It is used as ‘senche’ and ‘senche-raht’ to refer to two of the seventeen distinct furstocks, or ‘breeds,’ of Khajiit. The senche-raht, in fact, are the largest of us! But we also use the term ‘senche-tiger’ to refer to our more catlike cousins of lesser sentience. Indeed, depending upon the appearance of these cousins, we might even call them ‘senche-leopards’ or ‘senche-panthers.’ So you see that the term ‘senche’ is very flexible indeed, as changeable as the Moons.”
      http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/151606/senche-mount-khajiit-or-not-khajiit-with-the-response-from-lawrence-schick/p1

From Khajiit Physiology - Phases and Forms

"Its forelimbs are thick and 1.5 times longer than their hindlimbs, giving them an ape-like appearence."

So the Senche Khajiit Furstock looks more like...
      HAYSGtt.jpg?1

Edited by Gidorick on June 27, 2015 7:15PM
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.

• bertenburnyb16_ESO
      bertenburnyb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gidorick wrote: »

Yes they are a breed of Khajit, check it out http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit

yes senche are a breed of khajiit, but in Eso they just made em look like tiny tigers (or leopards or lionesses)
      they could've made em a bit mystical & badass looking

3272380-1703541687-aoc_h.jpg
      Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
    • Gidorick
      Gidorick
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @bertenburnyb16_ESO, ESO doesn't have Senche or Senche-Rahts.... yet. Hopefully someday they will add both!
      That's right... Horse.
      Click HERE to discuss.