The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Improving On ESO Bonus Round) Videos From the Community

Heromofo
Heromofo
✭✭✭✭✭

Introduction

Public "But Heromofo you said you had finished your series why are you annoying us"
Heromofo " don't you think i would only bother you guys if i had something important to show you"
Public " well i guess...."
Heromofo " good keep thinking that" :D

Public " just tell us what this is about already before i report your nonsensical rambling"
Heromofo " ok ok well i wanted to bring a video to ZOSies attention and for you guys to check out"
Heromofo " normally i pay no attention to things like this but this one is different so lets watch"

ZOS part 1 can be found here
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/168288/saving-eso-part-1-player-housing-guild-halls-plus-pvp-pve-options-with-a-poll/p1
ZOS part 2 can be found here
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169177/saving-eso-part-2-companions-and-companion-ideas-also-a-voting-poll#latest
ZOS part 3 can be found here
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169417/saving-eso-part-3-small-scale-pvp-and-arena-also-a-voting-poll#latest
ZOS part 4 can be found here
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169452/saving-eso-part-4-5-subscription-and-his-gal-crown-store-also-a-voting-poll#latest
ZOS part 5 can be found here
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/169512/improving-on-eso-part-5-5-the-last-chapter-auction-house-mobile-app-and-account-wide-stats#latest

I would really appreciate members of ZOS comming here and giving their opinion on this thread.
@ZOS_AlanG @ZOS_GARYA @ZOS_AjanJ @ZOS_GabrielleA @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_UlyssesW @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_MichelleA @ZOS_ArtG

ZOS I May Joke Around Alot But This Is An Important Video

https://youtu.be/BXlmLyIuJFA

My Thoughts

This video is brillant it does touch on some things i have but shines a different light on them.
I may end up doing another thread to cover some of the topics missed called secret level if i find enough reason or bored enough at work lol.

Edit: thread name changed at OP's request
Edited by ZOS_AlanG on May 17, 2015 6:36PM

Improving On ESO Bonus Round) Videos From the Community 27 votes

I Agree With This Video ( Explain Below)
40%
darkspyro92_ESONaivefanboipat_eggersb14_ESOgranty2008cyb16_ESOMarRybRobotmafiaMutagemValymerdafox187JulianosHeromofo 11 votes
I Dont Agree With This Video (Explain Below)
14%
idkdrackonirAeladiirMyNegation 4 votes
I Agree To Parts And I Will Explain Below What I like and Disliked
44%
MercyKillingLeijonaKendaricFaulgorWodwoChuggernautLoves_guarsAudigyLazraelEgoniesernastuugStrider_Roshin 12 votes
Other ( I Have Something Else To Say Below About All This)
0%
  • darkspyro92_ESO
    darkspyro92_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I really do agree with this, and to go further with this, Argonians get a racial ability that allows them to move faster in water (and increase the effectiveness of potions), but it's literally useless because I don't need to swim.

"Yay! I can swim faster than all my friends even though the only times I need to swim would be to cross about 20 feet of water! But wait, there's more! There's also conveniently placed rocks you can jump on to cross the same river, but even faster! Huzzah!"

Seriously. It would be a complete waste of my skillpoints if not for the potion effectiveness.

Also, see my Shaman class idea post. I wasn't really serious, so it isn't fleshed out, but the descriptions should tell enough.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/165642/random-class-idea-shaman#latest

Could be a new class idea like you were talking about. I think it would make more sense than Bard since everyone can play instruments and there are Shaman enemies.
    Argonians always and forever.
  • Praxxos
    Praxxos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »

Introduction

Public "But Heromofo you said you had finished your series why are you annoying us"

This is a good queststion.... ;)
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praxxos wrote: »

Introduction

This is a good queststion.... ;)

Where is the love @Praxxos i remember when we were both level 1 fighting those crabs the adventures we had god i miss em.

E4yaGcB.jpg

:D
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really do agree with this, and to go further with this, Argonians get a racial ability that allows them to move faster in water (and increase the effectiveness of potions), but it's literally useless because I don't need to swim.

"Yay! I can swim faster than all my friends even though the only times I need to swim would be to cross about 20 feet of water! But wait, there's more! There's also conveniently placed rocks you can jump on to cross the same river, but even faster! Huzzah!"

Seriously. It would be a complete waste of my skillpoints if not for the potion effectiveness.

Also, see my Shaman class idea post. I wasn't really serious, so it isn't fleshed out, but the descriptions should tell enough.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/165642/random-class-idea-shaman#latest

Could be a new class idea like you were talking about. I think it would make more sense than Bard since everyone can play instruments and there are Shaman enemies.

Yeah totally agree spyro also i just left a comment on your shaman idea thread mate i would love it as i am a huge fan of shamans.
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #20 - YES! Period.
    #19 - maybe, but not one of those he mentioned
    #18 - No need -> Spellcrafting
    #17 - Already anounced
    #16 - Yes, totally
    #15 - Don't really care, but it would add more immersion
    #14 - Yes, but without fighting
    #13 - Don't care, but tend toward No
    #12 - Yes!
    #11 - That will come by itself
    #10 - Nice, but no must have. Enjoyed the companions in SWToR
    #09 - Yes
    #08 - Nice, but no must have.
    #07 - Nice, but no must have.
    #06 - Nice, but no must have.
    #05 - Nice, but no must have.
    #04 - Nice, but no must have.
    #03 - NO! Totally NO! Buy it, if you want it
    #02 - Nice, but no must have.
    #01 - Yeah, way not, but ... pfff

And really not that order ;)
    So my priority seems to be the other way around ...
  • MCMancub
    MCMancub
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many times are you going to tell us your wishlist?

EDIT: That's all a lot of this is. Some of these are actual improvement suggestions, but most are just "I want this in the game."
    Edited by MCMancub on May 7, 2015 12:50PM
  • c.p.garrett1993_ESO
    Can't watch the video at work, but I'll be sure to come back to this when I get home.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MCMancub wrote: »
    How many times are you going to tell us your wishlist?

EDIT: That's all a lot of this is. Some of it are actual improvement suggestions, but most are just "I want this in the game."

Heromofo's wish list by Heromofo

Ehm
    1. Player housing

The end

:D
    Btw do you like my housing thread?
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't watch the video at work, but I'll be sure to come back to this when I get home.

Garret you will enjoy it he touches some points you have brought up as well as me.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20 - yes
    19 - no, hate addons
    18 - maybe, no Pandas!
    17 - yes, but only if ingame / no to crown Shops
    16 - sure
    15 - ya
    14 - not needed, hated it at WOW. I don't want to play a swim simulation, but an MMO
    13 - local AH is enough
    12 - ya, we need the Dukes!
    11 - don't care about crown store - but no to char slots or bank slots! P2W!
    10 - yes, SWTOR system
    09 - don't care about dungeons, I want to play an MMO and not a dungeon crawler
    08 - Yes to more RP & reputation system
    07 - don't care about combat, ESO isn't a beat em up
    06 - No, happy with shared stash
    05 - Sure, why not
    04 - yap, more realism
    03 - already can do this
    02 - doesn't matter to me, but why not
    01 - ya sure, more is always good - no to guns!
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    cool and well done video :)

I agree with most parts of the video.. combat seems ok to me.. if u get bored of your abilities u can always change ur play style and use different abilities..

im sure a lot of these things would already be in place if they had the resources.. or if the people in charge would see it as a KSP
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robotmafia wrote: »
    cool and well done video :)

I agree with most parts of the video.. combat seems ok to me.. if u get bored of your abilities u can always change ur play style and use different abilities..

im sure a lot of these things would already be in place if they had the resources.. or if the people in charge would see it as a KSP

I'd say they have a large list but it's ok better to have these ideas out there for them to see. :D
  • drackonir
    drackonir
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree with most points.

If you want to play SWTOR, please go play SWTOR, do not try to turn ESO into game with same mechanics.

There are some valid points in this video, but as a whole compilation I would vote for no.
    "Even Gods dislike the absolute, for it stinks of something larger than themselves."
    Sotha Sil
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drackonir wrote: »

If you want to play SWTOR, please go play SWTOR, do not try to turn ESO into game with same mechanics.

There are some valid points in this video, but as a whole compilation I would vote for no.

I always believed in if a game does something right its ok to use it lol.
    also what about the no hit back like he showed through the building?.

Ps Drack you swapping to console because we are and i really think the addon idea is good for us but what do you think?
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of good points raised. I would really like some addons being added to the core game, but on top of that I'd like a functional character sheet that actually tells me whats going on! Standardize the mouse over experience for everything on the character sheet, and write real tool tips.
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • drackonir
    drackonir
    ✭✭✭

Ps Drack you swapping to console because we are and i really think the addon idea is good for us but what do you think?

No, i am not swapping, i would rather swap back to SWTOR ;)

As I said i think some of the ideas are ok, and yes having swing marks on trees etc would be cool, but... I would rather have ZOS working on something else, like new content. A lot of these suggestions are just cosmetics that can be done in between expansions etc.
    "Even Gods dislike the absolute, for it stinks of something larger than themselves."
    Sotha Sil
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I only agreed with the addition of a barber shop and more unique weapons and armor (and possibly more dark-souls-like combat), but those are important enough.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, i am not swapping, i would rather swap back to SWTOR ;)

As I said i think some of the ideas are ok, and yes having swing marks on trees etc would be cool, but... I would rather have ZOS working on something else, like new content. A lot of these suggestions are just cosmetics that can be done in between expansions etc.

O i agree definitely good items to do between new content.

Ps Swtor god I love that game you know they are doing insanely well now as a f2p game.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mostly agree with the exception of:

Integrated add-ons (unless you can disable them)

Auction house

Underwater stuff

Crown store

Modified combat
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Heromofo
      Heromofo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      I mostly agree with the exception of:

Integrated add-ons (unless you can disable them)

Auction house

Underwater stuff

Crown store

Modified combat

When he is talking about the addons yeah you can turn them on and off but this also applies big time to console users.
    • idk
      idk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Didn't watch the video. Figured it followed the same inconsequential rambling the post starts with. Tend to have problems with this when the point is lost somewhere is a wall of text.
    • Heromofo
      Heromofo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Didn't watch the video. Figured it followed the same inconsequential rambling the post starts with. Tend to have problems with this when the point is lost somewhere is a wall of text.

Lol what an odd thing to say if you even read abit you would know i did not make the video.
      My nonsensical ramblings is a trait only found in myself the video is worth a look lol srsly have a look.:D
      Edited by Heromofo on May 7, 2015 5:25PM
    • nastuug
      nastuug
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I agree with many items to be changed in this video.

Unfortunately, some of them seem to be quite complex to implement. Like the preference of having weapons contact trees, buildings, and other objects. I highly doubt this is something they could just *POOF* code in.
    • Thymos
      Thymos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Seriously? You create another thread for this video, after it has already been picked apart, because it was not an accurate representation of the idea of 'we'? So he changed it to be more of a personal opinion, and reuploaded it. It still was picked apart in the other thread.

This is just a duplicate thread, nothing more.
      Edited by Thymos on May 7, 2015 8:44PM
      The Older Gamers Recruitment Thread
      Always accepting new members for NA and EU server. PvP PvE RP all welcome. Must be 25+ yo to join.
      http://www.theoldergamers.com/
    • Heromofo
      Heromofo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Thymos wrote: »
      Seriously? You create another thread for this video, after it has already been picked apart, because it was not an accurate representation of the idea of 'we'? So he changed it to be more of a personal opinion, and reuploaded it. It still was picked apart in the other thread.

This is just a duplicate thread, nothing more.

Thanks for the free bump:)

Second not only am i paying respects to this creator but i am dam making sure it is seen by ZOS.
      That has already been done but again thank you for the bump.

If you like my other threads they could use a bump. :dizzy:

Im just playing with ya mate but i may do another thread covering a few other things.

So if you do have any ideas or even if you have a different take on my other threads let me know

Your crazy nut
      HEROMOFO
    • ZOS_AlanG
      ZOS_AlanG
      admin
      Since there's already an active thread on this video, we're locking this thread rather than split the conversation.
      Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.