The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Advanced Mapping Concept

Gidorick
Gidorick
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have always enjoyed the maps in ESO. I love their aesthetics. They are a great compromise between hand-drawn styled maps and over-world maps like Skyrim and Daggerfall. There are a few additions that would really make the mapping system become more alive! While there are add-ons that will do pretty much all of this, the below ideas include monetization aspects for the Crown Store.
  • Writing on Maps
  • Stamps and Seals
  • Map Reveal Mechanic
  • Cartographers
Writing on Maps
First and foremost is the addition of the ability to write on the maps. This would be a simple “write & erase” mechanic. Players could buy a Charcoal & Eraser item from the Crown Store that is consumable and would eventually run out and require repurchase.
Djbq6H3.jpg?1
This would be a straight forward write-anything-anywhere type mechanic. Players would place the cursor anywhere on the map and type whatever they wanted on their map.
d2XcDlR.jpg?1

Stamps and Seals
Additionally, this could also include a stamp set that’s also purchasable in the Crown Store with separate consumable wax to create seals.
tXmgKIE.jpg?1
These seals could be placed and removed using different stamps and colors. Using the Charcoal & Eraser a player could add notes about the specific stamps.
VkGvdPO.jpg?1

Map Reveal Mechanic
For FUTURE zones, ZOS shouldn’t automatically include an entire revealed map of the zone. Players should have to travel the area to reveal the map. This should be true of Exterior Zones, City Maps, and Dungeon Maps.
pvw1502.png

Crown Store
In the Crown Store players should be able to buy for Crowns:
  • Map Packs that include a Zone map with city and dungeon maps.
  • Cartographers Eye for each zone that shows ALL points of interest in the zone. (Skyshards, Treasures, Lorebooks, Etc.)
  • Charcoal & Eraser Packs (5 sets)
  • Stamps & Wax Packs (5 sets)
In Game Cartographers
Each city, at least the larger cities, should have a cartographer that can offer the following for gold:
  • Revealed Zone Maps
  • Individual city maps
  • Individual dungeon maps
  • The location of Treasures/books/materials/etc in a zone
  • Individual Charcoal & Eraser sets. Each set lasts 1/2 as long as the sets included in the packs sold for Crowns.
  • Individual Stamps & Wax Sets. Each set lasts 1/2 as long as the sets included in the packs sold for Crowns.
  • Cartography Writs
latest?cb=20120507124953

At the Cartographer, players should be able to purchase gold purchasable items, as well as having a tab for Crown Store purchases, giving all players the freedom and flexibility to buy maps and accessories in whatever currency they wish to spend.

Thoughts?
Edited by Gidorick on June 24, 2015 3:23PM
What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
That's right... Horse.
Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the map as it is. I can use addons to save my own pins (and share it with other players). If you want fog of war - there are also an addon for it too, but I don't want it, so no need to add it for everyone IMO.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the map as it is. I can use addons to save my own pins (and share it with other players). If you want fog of war - there are also an addon for it too, but I don't want it, so no need to add it for everyone IMO.

I really hope your "I don't want it, so no need to add it for everyone." comment is sarcasm. :confused:

Also, add-on support will not be included in console release. AND the fog of war (as you call it) add on resets every update. You fill out the map and the update deletes the map. Fun but a real waste of time in the long run.

Oh and about addons in general, in the beginning of my post I mentioned these:
    Gidorick wrote: »
    While there are add-ons that will do pretty much all of this, the below ideas include monetization aspects for the Crown Store.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quite like the idea of drawing or otherwise interacting with the map. I'm not particularly fond of the fog of war idea, though. I do like having the map open and fully functional right away, especially for populated zones. I think fog of war works better in something like a dungeon, though.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Circuitous wrote: »
    I quite like the idea of drawing or otherwise interacting with the map. I'm not particularly fond of the fog of war idea, though. I do like having the map open and fully functional right away, especially for populated zones. I think fog of war works better in something like a dungeon, though.

My original concept that I wrote up a while back and never posted included a fog-toggle where you could toggle the fog on/off. This concept has been tweaked for the Crown Store items and takes into account players might want to see everything at once. These players could go to the Cartographer and buy (with Crowns or in-game Gold) fully unlocked Zone maps, Maps to specific dungeons, etc.

This idea supports both play-preferences.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope your "I don't want it, so no need to add it for everyone." comment is sarcasm. :confused:

Also, add-on support will not be included in console release. AND the fog of war (as you call it) add on resets every update. You fill out the map and the update deletes the map. Fun but a real waste of time in the long run.

While there are add-ons that will do pretty much all of this, the below ideas include monetization aspects for the Crown Store.

No need to add it for everyone. Why it should be added if only small minority would ever want it? I don't act like "I don't want it - noone get it", but I don't like when someone act "I want it, so all will get it". You want it - you can do it with addons. Addons setting reset with every update - make a backup. I do it all the time and all works fine. Consoles don't support addons - too bad, we already tested game for them. They already get most popular addons in their UI.

Bugs > Content > Fluff!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No need to add it for everyone. Why it should be added if only small minority would ever want it? I don't act like "I don't want it - noone get it", but I don't like when someone act "I want it, so all will get it". You want it - you can do it with addons. Addons setting reset with every update - make a backup. I do it all the time and all works fine. Consoles don't support addons - too bad, we already tested game for them. They already get most popular addons in their UI.

Bugs > Content > Fluff!

Actually no. I am not thinking "I want it so everyone should have it". I'm thinking "This will make ZOS money from a system that currently doesn't make ZOS money WHILE adding content, mechanics, and gameplay to ESO."

None of those things are a bad thing.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bugs > Content > Fluff!

Actually no. I am not thinking "I want it so everyone should have it". I'm thinking "This will make ZOS money from a system that currently doesn't make ZOS money WHILE adding content, mechanics, and gameplay to ESO."

Actually, making fluff instead of real content is a bad thing. Bugs > Content > Fluff!

And if you want it to be in Crown Store - lol, really? Who will ever buy it?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bugs > Content > Fluff!

Actually, making fluff instead of real content is a bad thing. Bugs > Content > Fluff!

there will ALWAYS be bugs to squash. The focus on bugs and balance is the reason we got ONE area released within the past year.

And who will buy it? TONS of people. There are people who spend small fortunes on virtual farming tools or chances to smash candy. These are the people that ZOS is targeting now. These are the whales that will be ESO's primary customers.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bugs > Content > Fluff!

there will ALWAYS be bugs to squash. The focus on bugs and balance is the reason we got ONE area released within the past year.

And who will buy it? TONS of people. There are people who spend small fortunes on virtual farming tools or chances to smash candy. These are the people that ZOS is targeting now. These are the whales that will be ESO's primary customers.

We got one area in last year because of B2P: DLC and cash grab. Cyro is still not fixed. Yeah, deers saved us all. Spiders world boss and Giant Camp still not fixed. There are a lot of bugs which exist from launch and still not fixed. Use search to find appropriate topic about it (I saw one not so long ago). We saw Imperial City on QuakeCon. Don't tell me that they didn't released more content because of they fixing bugs.

And who will buy it if they can get it for free? How stupid man should be to pay for what he/she can get for free. Whales spend money on something that will grant power over other players (item, title, any other fluff that will show that whale is better than regular player). If you tie an achievment and dye for buying it - sure, a lot of people will buy it. In other case - they just download addons.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got one area in last year because of B2P: DLC and cash grab. Cyro is still not fixed. Yeah, deers saved us all. Spiders world boss and Giant Camp still not fixed. There are a lot of bugs which exist from launch and still not fixed. Use search to find appropriate topic about it (I saw one not so long ago). We saw Imperial City on QuakeCon. Don't tell me that they didn't released more content because of they fixing bugs.

I can't argue any of this. I was looking at what we DID get VS what we COULD have gotten. But yea... you're probably right that the lack of content was due to the Buy to Play shift.
    And who will buy it if they can get it for free? How stupid man should be to pay for what he/she can get for free. Whales spend money on something that will grant power over other players (item, title, any other fluff that will show that whale is better than regular player). If you tie an achievment and dye for buying it - sure, a lot of people will buy it. In other case - they just download addons.

There are entire games that thrive on selling 'time saving' mechanics. If ZOS were to do this sort of thing with the map they would likely restrict add-on access to the map system.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing what add-on features have been included in the ESO:TU console release.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    i argree

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • Kalifas
    Kalifas
    ✭✭✭
    I have always enjoyed the maps in ESO. I love their aesthetics. They are a great compromise between hand-drawn styled maps and over-world maps like Skyrim and Daggerfall. There are a few additions that would really make the mapping system become more alive! While there are add-ons that will do pretty much all of this, the below ideas include monetization aspects for the Crown Store.
    • Writing on Maps
    • Stamps and Seals
    • Map Reveal Mechanic
    • Cartographers
    Writing on Maps
    First and foremost is the addition of the ability to write on the maps. This would be a simple “write & erase” mechanic. Players could buy a Charcoal & Eraser item from the Crown Store that is consumable and would eventually run out and require repurchase.
    Djbq6H3.jpg?1
    This would be a straight forward write-anything-anywhere type mechanic. Players would place the cursor anywhere on the map and type whatever they wanted on their map.
    d2XcDlR.jpg?1

Stamps and Seals
    Additionally, this could also include a stamp set that’s also purchasable in the Crown Store with separate consumable wax to create seals.
    tXmgKIE.jpg?1
    These seals could be placed and removed using different stamps and colors. Using the Charcoal & Eraser a player could add notes about the specific stamps.
    VkGvdPO.jpg?1

Map Reveal Mechanic
    For FUTURE zones, ZOS shouldn’t automatically include an entire revealed map of the zone. Players should have to travel the area to reveal the map. This should be true of Exterior Zones, City Maps, and Dungeon Maps. Revealed, completed maps should be able to be purchased in the Crown Store.
    pvw1502.png

Cartographers
    Each city, at least the larger cities, should have a cartographer that can offer the following:
    • Completed Zone Maps
    • Individual or packs of city maps
    • Charcoal & Erasers
    • Stamps & Wax
    • The location of Treasures, Skyshards, and Lorebooks
    • Cartography Writs
    latest?cb=20120507124953

At the Cartographer players should be able to purchase all items for in game gold or Crowns, giving all players the freedom and flexibility to buy maps and accessories in whatever currency they wish to spend.

Thoughts?

To anyone who says the little things are a waste of time, they are not. You have to get the foundation right before you build on top of it. And one of the first foundations they need to get right that will take care of the majority of money issues is the subscription. Which is not good enough yet.

I realize this idea could make ZoS more money. But I don't think charging basic UI stuff that other mmos give for free is wise. Unless there is a way to unlock that stuff in game for free money wise, but expensive time wise too. If ZoS starts locking everything behind a pay wall only. They will drive away many of the customers they are trying to bring into the game in the first place.

TLDR:
    Good ideas but with the caveat, there needs to be a longer way of unlocking it in game and they need to make the subscription kick people in the face if they don't see value.
    An Avid fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Check out my Concepts Repository!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalifas wrote: »
    • Writing on Maps
    • Stamps and Seals
    • Map Reveal Mechanic
    • Cartographers
    Writing on Maps
    Djbq6H3.jpg?1
    d2XcDlR.jpg?1

Stamps and Seals
    tXmgKIE.jpg?1
    VkGvdPO.jpg?1

Map Reveal Mechanic
    For FUTURE zones, ZOS shouldn’t automatically include an entire revealed map of the zone. Players should have to travel the area to reveal the map. This should be true of Exterior Zones, City Maps, and Dungeon Maps. Revealed, completed maps should be able to be purchased in the Crown Store.
    pvw1502.png

Cartographers
    Each city, at least the larger cities, should have a cartographer that can offer the following:
    • Completed Zone Maps
    • Charcoal & Erasers
    • Stamps & Wax
    • Cartography Writs
    latest?cb=20120507124953

At the Cartographer players should be able to purchase all items for in game gold or Crowns, giving all players the freedom and flexibility to buy maps and accessories in whatever currency they wish to spend.

Thoughts?

To anyone who says the little things are a waste of time, they are not. You have to get the foundation right before you build on top of it. And one of the first foundations they need to get right that will take care of the majority of money issues is the subscription. Which is not good enough yet.

I realize this idea could make ZoS more money. But I don't think charging basic UI stuff that other mmos give for free is wise. Unless there is a way to unlock that stuff in game for free money wise, but expensive time wise too. If ZoS starts locking everything behind a pay wall only. They will drive away many of the customers they are trying to bring into the game in the first place.

TLDR:
    Good ideas but with the caveat, there needs to be a longer way of unlocking it in game and they need to make the subscription kick people in the face if they don't see value.

Oh I agree... only putting this stuff in the Crown Store wouldn't be a good idea.
    Revealed, completed maps should be able to be purchased in the Crown Store.

Cartographers
    • Completed Zone Maps
    • Charcoal & Erasers
    • Stamps & Wax
    • Cartography Writs

By "Revealed, Completed Zone Maps" in the Crown Store I meant maps with skyshard locations and all points of interest revealed. Additionally, I would think Charcoal & Erasers and Stamps & Wax would be sold for packs in the Crown Store or individually from the Cartographer for gold.

The Cartographer's Completed Zone maps would be for Gold and would NOT reveal locations or points of interest on the map. Players could buy locations of Treasures, Skyshards and Lorebooks for gold from the Cartograher but not all points of interest.

I think a good balance could be achieved between items in the Crown Store and items for gold but I agree... it shouldn't be JUST from the Crown Store. That would be kind of dirty. lol.

Thanks for the feedback. I edited the original post to clarify.

Edited by Gidorick on May 18, 2015 1:53AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    just because you can think it, doesn't make it real.

just because you said it, doesn't make it right.

i just think that it is too late for this sort of thing. If the game had been this way at launch people would accept the FoW, but ZoS didn't go in that direction so foisting such a game mechanic on players now (complete with having to buy maps and unlocks to regain functionality that they Already Possess) would only create more friction between ZoS and the ESO player base.

Writing on maps is a trivial boon. I get that you must be looking for ways to encourage ZoS and I think you should keep at it, but it's usually a good idea to bounce ideas off a third party to get an outside opinion before publishing every idea that pops into your head.
    <3
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cry_Wolfe wrote: »
    just because you can think it, doesn't make it real.

just because you said it, doesn't make it right.

i just think that it is too late for this sort of thing. If the game had been this way at launch people would accept the FoW, but ZoS didn't go in that direction so foisting such a game mechanic on players now (complete with having to buy maps and unlocks to regain functionality that they Already Possess) would only create more friction between ZoS and the ESO player base.

Writing on maps is a trivial boon. I get that you must be looking for ways to encourage ZoS and I think you should keep at it, but it's usually a good idea to bounce ideas off a third party to get an outside opinion before publishing every idea that pops into your head.
    <3

I'm sure you're right. Gamers are a finicky, complaint filled lot. We want things handed to us on a platter and spoon fed to us and we do NOT like change... so a change like this is unlikely. Heck, most of what I've suggested is unlikely. But some of these concepts could be implemented without implanting all of them, like selling "revealed maps" in the crown store that show ALL markers on the maps.

As for discussing ideas, is that not one of the functions of this forum? To discuss thoughts and ideas? I would love a separate forum for these kinds of discussions. General Chat doesn't seem to be the right place.

Oh, and... even though I have posted a lot on this forum it is far FAR from every idea I've had. :wink:
    Edited by Gidorick on May 18, 2015 2:25AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing i looked here Gidorick i am adding a map like segment to my next bit so i will definitely have to remember to add this in.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Good thing i looked here Gidorick i am adding a map like segment to my next bit so i will definitely have to remember to add this in.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to your take on a Map concept. :smiley:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    • Writing on Maps
    • Stamps and Seals
    • Map Reveal Mechanic
    • Cartographers
    Writing on Maps
    Djbq6H3.jpg?1
    d2XcDlR.jpg?1

Stamps and Seals
    tXmgKIE.jpg?1
    VkGvdPO.jpg?1

Map Reveal Mechanic
    For FUTURE zones, ZOS shouldn’t automatically include an entire revealed map of the zone. Players should have to travel the area to reveal the map. This should be true of Exterior Zones, City Maps, and Dungeon Maps.
    pvw1502.png

Crown Store
    • Cartographers Eye for each zone that shows ALL points of interest in the zone. (Skyshards, Treasures, Lorebooks, Etc.)
    In Game Cartographers
    Each city, at least the larger cities, should have a cartographer that can offer the following for gold:
    • Revealed Zone Maps
    • Individual city maps
    • Individual Charcoal & Eraser sets. Each set lasts 1/2 as long as the sets included in the packs sold for Crowns.
    • Individual Stamps & Wax Sets. Each set lasts 1/2 as long as the sets included in the packs sold for Crowns.
    • Cartography Writs
    latest?cb=20120507124953

At the Cartographer, players should be able to purchase gold purchasable items, as well as having a tab for Crown Store purchases, giving all players the freedom and flexibility to buy maps and accessories in whatever currency they wish to spend.

Thoughts?

I'm simply speechless. They need to hire you asap. You have a new stalker <crosses out and writes fan>
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Writing on Maps
    • Stamps and Seals
    • Map Reveal Mechanic
    • Cartographers
    Writing on Maps
    Djbq6H3.jpg?1
    d2XcDlR.jpg?1

Stamps and Seals
    tXmgKIE.jpg?1
    VkGvdPO.jpg?1

Map Reveal Mechanic
    pvw1502.png

Crown Store
    In Game Cartographers
    • Revealed Zone Maps
    • Individual city maps
    • Cartography Writs
    latest?cb=20120507124953

Thoughts?

I'm simply speechless. They need to hire you asap. You have a new stalker <crosses out and writes fan>

Thanks @babydollxoxo . You flatter me. :blush:

I try to make it easy for my stalkers fans with my concept repository! I collect all my "concept" posts there. :lol:

I do hope that some day there might be a place for me at ZOS, but until that extremely unlikely day Rich Lambert and his design teams are more than welcome to use any of my ideas for inspiration. :wink:
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Map Reveal Mechanic
    pvw1502.png

Is there a UI mod that provides this part? Oh how i wish..
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map Reveal Mechanic
    pvw1502.png

There is @babydollxoxo it's called TrueExploration!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info500-TrueExploration.html

I found it to be finnikey... so many times I'd clear out the map and something would happen and my map would disappear again. Worth a shot though!
    Edited by Gidorick on November 10, 2015 4:10AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Map Reveal Mechanic
    pvw1502.png

There is @babydollxoxo it's called TrueExploration!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info500-TrueExploration.html

I found it to be finnikey... so many times I'd clear out the map and something would happen and my map would disappear again. Worth a shot though!

Thank you so much!! I have found that even though the CSRs don't seem to care, that my fellow players are so awesome that I might just stay in ESO for you guys. <3
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne
    ✭✭
    Wish we could see an update page of all the addons and which have been fixed to run with the newest patch and which are broken. <begins trial and error>
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea.... trial and error is the best way. Or you could just use Minion. It manages your addons and you just have to click an "update" button to update them. Makes addon management SUPER easy. :wink:

Of course, just because it's up-to-date doesn't mean it will function properly!
    Edited by Gidorick on November 10, 2015 5:56PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭

My original concept that I wrote up a while back and never posted included a fog-toggle where you could toggle the fog on/off. This concept has been tweaked for the Crown Store items and takes into account players might want to see everything at once. These players could go to the Cartographer and buy (with Crowns or in-game Gold) fully unlocked Zone maps, Maps to specific dungeons, etc.

Why should we have to buy unlocked zones. I don't like this idea. It should be a toggle.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c00lmon wrote: »

Why should we have to buy unlocked zones. I don't like this idea. It should be a toggle.

Lol. "Should be a toggle". That is a manta heard often. You guys don't want to play the game. You want everything handed to you.

I do suggest we be able to buy the maps with gold... which may about rains from the sky in ESO.
    Edited by Gidorick on November 11, 2015 1:10AM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea! But then, I would... it so reminds me of the good old days of mapping gameworlds, be it from "The Bards Tale" on my Amiga, or many, many games that came after...

And the idea to have maps sold in cities for those who prefer to have things as they are now... makes it all good for them too. And the ones who want everything handed to them... could buy the advanced maps where they get even the points of interest filled out already. Gold sink, anyone?

Of course... it -could- get vexing to have to do this on every character... but again, with the map store, that's just a bit of gold, nothing more. As long as the prices are reasonable - you earn enough of that questing along anyhow...
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the idea! But then, I would... it so reminds me of the good old days of mapping gameworlds, be it from "The Bards Tale" on my Amiga, or many, many games that came after...

And the idea to have maps sold in cities for those who prefer to have things as they are now... makes it all good for them too. And the ones who want everything handed to them... could buy the advanced maps where they get even the points of interest filled out already. Gold sink, anyone?

Of course... it -could- get vexing to have to do this on every character... but again, with the map store, that's just a bit of gold, nothing more. As long as the prices are reasonable - you earn enough of that questing along anyhow...

I could see the Crown Store Zone Map Packs including unlocks for all players at once.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could see the Crown Store Zone Map Packs including unlocks for all players at once.
    Still waiting for the crown store crafting motivs to become an unlock that once bought allows to draw multiple character-bound copies on your alts... so... I would expect if they did this, they'd sell it as individual pieces, so impatient people would have to shell out the purchase price multiple times.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the crown store crafting motivs to become an unlock that once bought allows to draw multiple character-bound copies on your alts... so... I would expect if they did this, they'd sell it as individual pieces, so impatient people would have to shell out the purchase price multiple times.

Honestly, for the amount they're charging, it should unlock on all characters and come with a stack of materials needed for one full set of armor.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.