The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Improving On ESO S04E03) Custom Name Plates,Emblems,Show Titles And Names,Preview Armor/Weapons ETC

Heromofo
Heromofo
✭✭✭✭✭

☆ Introduction

Please make sure you read first before voting also make sure to explain why as voting is only one part of the feedback. :D

☆ Season 1
☆ Season 2
☆ Season 3
☆ Season 4
☆ Season 5
☆ Gidorick's Repository Of brillant Ideas
Environmental Concepts:
UI Concepts:
Game Systems:
Player Options & Items and Systems:
Crown Store/ ESO+ Centric Concepts:
Silly odds and ends:

☆ Some Music While You Read
https://youtu.be/cp-v3LsEJKY

☆ Name Plates, Custom emblems,Show off your title Or Guild And Showing Names

TOGGLE-ABLE OPTIONS :)
Part 1. Name Plate colours and possible achievement based patterns i.e Tiger stripes. So a possible customization idea could be dark green with black tiger stripes.
Part 2. Custom Made Emblem: to wear on the front of your gear or mount like the image below.
GhLjgpN.jpg
Part 3. Show off your title/guild a simple one especially for pvp.
HSFb48J.jpg
rlD4S8M.jpg
Part 4. An option to turn on and off to show the names of peoples mounts and pets.

☆ Preview Armor And Weapons Before Crafting

Simple request but allow us to preview armor and weapons before we make them.
But also on our characters so we can see not only how it looks but if the style is right for us.
Not much else to add but this is a pretty standard feature of MMO'S and remember its the small things that can make the biggest impact.

VVdg8z7.jpg

☆ Asia And Oceanic Mega Servers

Now i hope that if the console versions goes well you guys would consider this.
I am a Australian player and i know first hand how bad the lag can get especially because a lot of us dont have access to NBN.
That of course is our National Broadband Network and we don't expect it for at least another 5 years for most people.

Our speeds on high using the best settings:
DLuVx6Y.jpg

So you can imagine how lag especially pvp and end game affect this side.
Especially if your versing someone in America compared to some one over this side.

40 ping>600 ping and sometimes during peak over 999+ ping.
So its killing your market over this side alot but i cannot speak for the Asian community.

☆ Max Crafting Experience Into Normal Experience

Simple improvement that when you max your crafting lines.
It becomes experience built towards leveling you up and your champion point for the more you make.
It's just another way to help gain experience once max especially for champion points.

W1c3ABj.jpg

Edited by Heromofo on June 5, 2015 11:20AM

Improving On ESO S04E03) Custom Name Plates,Emblems,Show Titles And Names,Preview Armor/Weapons ETC 11 votes

I Agree To All (Explain Below)
72%
GidorickMisterBigglesworthSpazzKidd3b92303008rwb17_ESOsirstonMrCray78HeromofoGualo10 8 votes
I Disagree To All (Explain Below)
9%
NewBlacksmurf 1 vote
Agree To Some of This And I will Explain Below (What You Like/Dont Like)
18%
LeijonaKorprok 2 votes
Agree To One Or More Here But I Have A Different Take On it (Explain Below)
0%
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly I have to disagree here.
    I really liked DAoC but I tend to like the simplified version of this game more...based on this topic

I don't want my perspective to be like another MMO or in my observation, I will go as far as saying like DAOCDark-Age-of-Camelot.jpg
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked DAoC but I tend to like the simplified version of this game more...based on this topic

I don't want my perspective to be like another MMO or in my observation, I will go as far as saying like DOAC
    @NewBlacksmurf
    Added in the toggle-able options smurfie because your right not everyone should be forced to see them it should always be optional. :)

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »

I don't want my perspective to be like another MMO or in my observation, I will go as far as saying like DOAC
    @NewBlacksmurf
    Added in the toggle-able options smurfie because your right not everyone should be forced to see them it should always be optional. :)

yeah but I'm from the point...if its not for everyone...why spend development time vs. other prevailing issues. :smiley:
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@NewBlacksmurf

yeah but I'm from the point...if its not for everyone...why spend development time vs. other prevailing issues. :smiley:
    O i agree if they brought some of these ideas in before fixing problems i would be super ticked off lol. :D
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big old bag of yep.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Big old bag of yep.

:D
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree To Some of This And I will Explain Below (What You Like/Dont Like)
    Name plates etc: Yes! As long as they are toggable, they are not much different from the current version. Give the options
    • No nameplates
    • Always nameplates
    • mouse-over nameplates

Armor Preview: Yes! Nothing more to say.

Asian and Oceanic servers: Nahhh, don't know. ZOS knows, how many players they really have from that regions and if it's worth it. If there aren't enough players, it would only do harm.

Max Crafting XP into normal XP: Why not ... would help all those dedicated crafters out there and give the game more of that "play as you want" aspect.

That's the most stupid thing I read on the forums for quite a while. Don't spend dev time on things, that aren't for everyone?
    First, almost everything that is being developed is not for everyone.
    Second, there will always be problems to solve. That can't mean, ZOS shouldn't develope new stuff.
    Really ridiculous point.
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leijona wrote: »
    Name plates etc: Yes! As long as they are toggable, they are not much different from the current version. Give the options
    • No nameplates
    • Always nameplates
    • mouse-over nameplates

Asian and Oceanic servers: Nahhh, don't know. ZOS knows, how many players they really have from that regions and if it's worth it. If there aren't enough players, it would only do harm.

Max Crafting XP into normal XP: Why not ... would help all those dedicated crafters out there and give the game more of that "play as you want" aspect.

That's the most stupid thing I read on the forums for quite a while. Don't spend dev time on things, that aren't for everyone?
    Second, there will always be problems to solve. That can't mean, ZOS shouldn't develope new stuff.
    Really ridiculous point.

Nameplates would be very interesting and can't wait to see if its ever put in lol.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leijona wrote: »
    • No nameplates
    • Always nameplates
    • mouse-over nameplates

Really ridiculous point.

Nameplates would be very interesting and can't wait to see if its ever put in lol.

I do agree that they should be toggleable. Maybe even have a selection of toggles (on/of for each selection)

Nameplate toggles
    • Mouseover
    • Unknown Players
    • Friends
    • Group

Uncheck all, no nameplates. Check all, nameplates!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!