Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pft what, me at Alesswell? I would never!

For real everyone, can we please take screenshots with Miat's add-on before the inner is breached? Numbers post breach are never reliable for obvious reasons.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodbye lovers! RIP server.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭
    I love how these pictures show only 6 EP. When in reality there was 35 and you all rezzed to chalman after getting wiped...

Keep spreading that propaganda peasants. See you at Kingscrest lumbermill to 7v20+ you again... and again... and again!
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    I love how these pictures show only 6 EP. When in reality there was 35 and you all rezzed to chalman after getting wiped...

Keep spreading that propaganda peasants. See you at Kingscrest lumbermill to 7v20+ you again... and again... and again!

Post your proof.

We been saying since forever, we admit everybody zergs, you're the only person saying you don't. SO it's funnier to see you in the middle of 40+ DC when you are adamant you never do anything past 4-8~ people.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Keep spreading that propaganda peasants.

Classic Krotha getting angry! Settle down mate no need for tears.
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Jpa5izj.png

Another good one from tonight.

That is a good one. I like the death counter you have. 9 DC deaths, who were probably rezzed and are on your active counter, and 35 EP deaths which aren't on the active counter... so basically it was you on defense ~41v48 and you got smashed.

Just like EP got absolutely obliterated for about a half hour at BRK mine with double DC numbers and endless spawns... that one's easy to find the full video of.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

That is a good one. I like the death counter you have. 9 DC deaths, who were probably rezzed and are on your active counter, and 35 EP deaths which aren't on the active counter... so basically it was you on defense ~41v48 and you got smashed.

Just like EP got absolutely obliterated for about a half hour at BRK mine with double DC numbers and endless spawns... that one's easy to find the full video of.

You are welcome to post whatever contrary evidence you have.

All I post is what I see:

JHbLIiT.png

And what I see is very salty DC players who are incredibly toxic and rude.

So feel free to defend them or discount your population advantage, it really doesn't matter; unless you are agreeing with the absolute nonsense other players are spouting.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Jpa5izj.png

Another good one from tonight.

Krotha comes into zone calling us liars about zerging. We even said, all factions zerg and did not deny it. Tonight, prior to DC logging on, we were in fact zerging. I even messaged Lord Micah to let him know it was a one off day and that DR had a much larger force then normal. But since you want to call numbers into questions here is a much more accurate screenshot including the count in our group.

Since most of EP was still dealing with the three bars of AD down south you got 17 defenders against 34 confirmed DC. Exactly 2 to 1. An additional 27 players that I hadn't identified were also at the keep and I'd place money that the majority of the number was DC, since you know I see the EP on here daily.

Krotha use to "run" the EP zerg yet now that he has started to stream and put together a strong group, zerging is the devil. No one enjoys being beaten down by superior numbers with little or no chance of survival but lets at least be honest. "King Krotha" up until recently was the main force of the EP zerg, DC, AD and EP all faction zerg and DC is not some super awesome faction that wins with less numbers.
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on January 14, 2017 12:32PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing comment. More than enough to spread salt here without me piling in.
    Think I'll just sit here and watch...
    Edited by ellahellabella on January 14, 2017 2:07PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭
    Holding block is really impressive, especially when playing patty cake against two tanks.

***The more you know***

My proof: DEEZ NUTS!
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holding block is really impressive, especially when playing patty cake against two tanks.

***The more you know***

So it's your fault you couldn't 2v1 Sophis, that is very honest of you Krotha, I'm very impressed.

Edit: apparently I missed context so redacted
    Edited by Taylor_MB on January 14, 2017 4:35PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

***The more you know***

It's called spamming mist form. Try to remember who it is you zerg down, Or TRY to like you did to me.
    Enjoy that DR zergdown? Coz I did. Good chuckles

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Gate keep camping is bad for campaign health, but holy damn a few people in DC are bringing this on themselves and their whole faction. Vurian did it by constantly talking rubbish (he even admitted doing it to get attention then cried when the attention was too much)

You are a Rank 1 BSer, Taytay. I was one of the people telling DC to not defend tri-keeps constantly. You can ask around about that. LoDG definitely went and took scrolls but we left tri-keeps alone. Anytime I was found at a tri-keep, I was killing players because it was the only fight. I even stated that. I never once cried because there was 'too much attention'. The entire time I was on Azura's Star, my entire posting was dedicated to proving that EP does the exact same thing they bashed me for doing.

Krotha & Fengrush are both very popular streamers and have a lot of control over those in zone chat because there is no real pug wrangler anymore. Naturally, DC is going to follow them. LoDG did wonders wrangling pugs and putting them into motion and often limited them as well. I left the Daggerfall Covenant on Azura's Star very well knowing what would happen.

As far as requesting the Oceanic Daggerfall Covenant to return, yeah no, you don't tell us to GTFO and then ask for us to come back because suddenly you realized that you didn't like what was going on around you without em'. You're very bi-polar when it comes to when and who you want where.

Nice sh*t-posting though, Taytay. Quality propaganda if you ask me.
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

***The more you know***

So it's your fault you couldn't 2v1 Sophis, that is very honest of you Krotha, I'm very impressed.

Now I wish I hadn't removed my comment, peeps are missing context. Sadly I've had too much wine to remember what I wrote exactly. Uh oh... Last glass.
    But you humble me so I shall humble you. You scare me more than any other nb in AZ
    Mattfire is second, he's very persistant.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

***The more you know***

Now I wish I hadn't removed my comment, peeps are missing context. Sadly I've had too much wine to remember what I wrote exactly. Uh oh... Last glass.
    But you humble me so I shall humble you. You scare me more than any other nb in AZ
    Mattfire is second, he's very persistant.

Mattfire has some impressive builds. Was talking to him about ways to improve my own. Dude is really solid, and awesome! And Tae scares the crap out of me when I see him on AD, but he scares me even more when I don't see him... Get all paranoid when I get down to AD territory. Valla does that to, I'm always like, where's the bomb, where's the bomb...
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well I dont know about up above, but IC pvp is non existent aside from getting xv1''d by half a dozen+ wearing imp physique lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurain, are we really going to do this again?

Tri-Keeps
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I was one of the people telling DC to not defend tri-keeps constantly. You can ask around about that. LoDG definitely went and took scrolls but we left tri-keeps alone. Anytime I was found at a tri-keep, I was killing players because it was the only fight.

Okay, you just admitted fighting at tri-keeps when the rest of the map was blue cause it was the only action, nothing to add here.

Too much attention
    I never once cried because there was 'too much attention'. The entire time I was on Azura's Star, my entire posting was dedicated to proving that EP does the exact same thing they bashed me for doing.

Asides from that being a self fulling prophecy (of course people are going to retaliate when you constantly talk *** and lie), you did infact whine about the attention you got.
    I don't intend to return to Azura's Star, anytime my stream is on I have multiple EP & AD players who are stream-sniping me
    Source
    A lot of it was hyping my group up so that people wanted to fight us. Drama makes people want to kill you and so then they hunt you down and do so, or try to, depending on the situation given. I stirred the pot to get EP & AD hyped up inside Azura's Star to fight something.
    Source
    Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being[...] I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on wiping constantly to a zerg stacked inside Glademist on a daily basis just because of 'revenge'[...] We took our L's, we took our W's, but once it gets to the point where you just want to sit in our tri-keeps and zerg us down every time we even make a move, we will go elsewhere. You threatened to leave, but we aren't threatening, we are just leaving.
    Source

Zerging
    LoDG did wonders wrangling pugs and putting them into motion and often limited them as well.
    Yes, running 3 scrolls at once in Oceanic prime when DC had 2 bars and other factions 1 was really showing restraint. There is no clearer indication that you are PvDooring and not showing restraint then running multiple scrolls.

DC Oceanic Zerg
    As far as requesting the Oceanic Daggerfall Covenant to return, yeah no, you don't tell us to GTFO and then ask for us to come back because suddenly you realized that you didn't like what was going on around you without em'. You're very bi-polar when it comes to when and who you want where.
    It's embarrassing you don't know what I'm referring to. Yes the Japanese zerg (who I call the Oceanic zerg cause I'm sensitive af) was about a week before you joined AS, but we've talked about it enough you should've picked up on it. I'm just repeating myself now but whatever, I want the Japanese zerg back because they didn't come talk *** and taunt people on the forums. Every time they nightcapped EP and AD quickly went about dethroning, let DC get their home keeps back, then continued with a fun 3-way fight for the rest of the day (usually). You, followed by Fengrush, and now Krotha has guaranteed that the goodwill that existed between factions of not punishing DC for the actions of a few is non existent.

I freely admit I have a terrible memory (which is why I go back and find these quotes), but damn Vurain, you contradict yourself so frequently I'm 99% sure this is just a long troll that I've totally fallen for. Although not strictly relevant I'd like to bring up this classic Vurian tidbit that I somehow missed before-
    Even if it was 'revenge', you should probably be repeating our stuff at the time we did it, not prime-time, where it actually effects the ENTIRE campaign health.

Vurian thinks nightcapping is less harmful to campaign health then attacking tri-keeps in primetime where population balance of a 3-way fight dictates the tr-keep attacking faction will have to pull off to defend elsewhere from the third faction (which happened consistently). As opposed to one faction starting the day with all keeps, scrolls and Emp.

Edit: A bit stalkerish of me, but it's funny reading BWB thread, pretty much the exact same as here re:Vurian.

Edited by Taylor_MB on January 14, 2017 4:44PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Tri-Keeps
    I was one of the people telling DC to not defend tri-keeps constantly. You can ask around about that. LoDG definitely went and took scrolls but we left tri-keeps alone. Anytime I was found at a tri-keep, I was killing players because it was the only fight.

Okay, you just admitted fighting at tri-keeps when the rest of the map was blue cause it was the only action, nothing to add here.

Too much attention
    I never once cried because there was 'too much attention'. The entire time I was on Azura's Star, my entire posting was dedicated to proving that EP does the exact same thing they bashed me for doing.

Asides from that being a self fulling prophecy (of course people are going to retaliate when you constantly talk *** and lie), you did infact whine about the attention you got.
    I don't intend to return to Azura's Star, anytime my stream is on I have multiple EP & AD players who are stream-sniping me
    Source
    A lot of it was hyping my group up so that people wanted to fight us. Drama makes people want to kill you and so then they hunt you down and do so, or try to, depending on the situation given. I stirred the pot to get EP & AD hyped up inside Azura's Star to fight something.
    Source
    Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being[...] I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on wiping constantly to a zerg stacked inside Glademist on a daily basis just because of 'revenge'[...] We took our L's, we took our W's, but once it gets to the point where you just want to sit in our tri-keeps and zerg us down every time we even make a move, we will go elsewhere. You threatened to leave, but we aren't threatening, we are just leaving.
    Source

Zerging
    LoDG did wonders wrangling pugs and putting them into motion and often limited them as well.
    Yes, running 3 scrolls at once in Oceanic prime when DC had 2 bars and other factions 1 was really showing restraint. There is no clearer indication that you are PvDooring and not showing restraint then running multiple scrolls.

DC Oceanic Zerg
    It's embarrassing you don't know what I'm referring to. Yes the Japanese zerg (who I call the Oceanic zerg cause I'm sensitive af) was about a week before you joined AS, but we've talked about it enough you should've picked up on it. I'm just repeating myself now but whatever, I want the Japanese zerg back because they didn't come talk *** and taunt people on the forums. Every time they nightcapped EP and AD quickly went about dethroning, let DC get their home keeps back, then continued with a fun 3-way fight for the rest of the day (usually). You, followed by Fengrush, and now Krotha has guaranteed that the goodwill that existed between factions of not punishing DC for the actions of a few is non existent.

I freely admit I have a terrible memory (which is why I go back and find these quotes), but damn Vurain, you contradict yourself so frequently I'm 99% sure this is just a long troll that I've totally fallen for. Although not strictly relevant I'd like to bring up this classic Vurian tidbit that I somehow missed before-
    Even if it was 'revenge', you should probably be repeating our stuff at the time we did it, not prime-time, where it actually effects the ENTIRE campaign health.

Vurian thinks nightcapping is less harmful to campaign health then attacking tri-keeps in primetime where population balance of a 3-way fight dictates the tr-keep attacking faction will have to pull off to defend elsewhere from the third faction (which happened consistently). As opposed to one faction starting the day with all keeps, scrolls and Emp.

Edit: A bit stalkerish of me, but it's funny reading BWB thread, pretty much the exact same as here re:Vurian.

Why do you let me bait you into wasting your time like this? Hahaha. As far as Blackwater Blade goes, I'm playing on the Aldmeri Dominion to fight the night-cappers. Once I level out, I will begin pug wrangling for the Aldmeri Dominion to help them out in Azura's Star.

You got baited so hard Taytay, for the 2nd time now. Thanks for being the easy troll material. Keep pulling up old posts, because it shows you care way to much about what I have to say and spend way to much time focused on me. :)
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think whenever someone gets rekt here, trolling is brought up...
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tri-Keeps

Too much attention

Source
    Source
    Source

Zerging

DC Oceanic Zerg

Why do you let me bait you into wasting your time like this? Hahaha. As far as Blackwater Blade goes, I'm playing on the Aldmeri Dominion to fight the night-cappers. Once I level out, I will begin pug wrangling for the Aldmeri Dominion to help them out in Azura's Star.

You got baited so hard Taytay, for the 2nd time now. Thanks for being the easy troll material. Keep pulling up old posts, because it shows you care way to much about what I have to say and spend way to much time focused on me. :)

So I guess that means everything I said is true?

GGWP
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure I fought some DC with LODG tabards last night...
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taylor_MB

The problem with attempting to fight someone who readily admits being untruthful and "trolling", you can not use logic nor social norms to scold them.

Let it go, hes a sociopath who enjoys getting under your skin, every time you "prove" this, you are just doing a disservice to yourself.

Trust me, everyone knows what you say is true, you have nothing to prove to anyone, least of all this kid.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

LoDG does not run any 'organized' groups currently. There are plenty of members who were left in the Daggerfall Covenant when we switched over to Aldmeri Dominion. There are people who will continue to represent our faction there and they constantly ask us to return, but we are dealing with more pressing matters than pretending to be part of the 'in' crowd. We don't seek to be accepted by those who need safe-spaces and need to prove that they're right on the Forums / Zone chat.
    yodased wrote: »
    @Taylor_MB

The problem with attempting to fight someone who readily admits being untruthful and "trolling", you can not use logic nor social norms to scold them.

Let it go, hes a sociopath who enjoys getting under your skin, every time you "prove" this, you are just doing a disservice to yourself.

Trust me, everyone knows what you say is true, you have nothing to prove to anyone, least of all this kid.

I'm a sociopath for trolling? K. You don't even know me personally and have not attempted to know me personally. All you have opted to do is bash me. My response to the bashing was to troll to get some giggles, mainly because there is no gain to bashing others if I don't know that it is factual. I don't know anyone on EP or AD on a personal level and that is why I won't personally attack them, however, they all opt to bash me because my guild had a 24/7 roster, so people accused us of night-capping but we have tons of Australians, Japanese, and Koreans in our guild.
    Once those bashes started up, I felt it was fair game to respond in whichever manner I felt appropriate. Trolling seemed the best bet.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LoDG does not run any 'organized' groups currently. There are plenty of members who were left in the Daggerfall Covenant when we switched over to Aldmeri Dominion. There are people who will continue to represent our faction there and they constantly ask us to return, but we are dealing with more pressing matters than pretending to be part of the 'in' crowd. We don't seek to be accepted by those who need safe-spaces and need to prove that they're right on the Forums / Zone chat.
    @Taylor_MB

I'm a sociopath for trolling? K. You don't even know me personally and have not attempted to know me personally. All you have opted to do is bash me. My response to the bashing was to troll to get some giggles, mainly because there is no gain to bashing others if I don't know that it is factual. I don't know anyone on EP or AD on a personal level and that is why I won't personally attack them, however, they all opt to bash me because my guild had a 24/7 roster, so people accused us of night-capping but we have tons of Australians, Japanese, and Koreans in our guild.
    Once those bashes started up, I felt it was fair game to respond in whichever manner I felt appropriate. Trolling seemed the best bet.

Dude do you even know when you are speaking truthfully or lying? Why would I want to know you, you are a garbage player that hides behind siege and numbers, advocates nightcapping and "playing the map" then talks ***. I don't associate with people like that
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Taylor_MB

Dude do you even know when you are speaking truthfully or lying? Why would I want to know you, you are a garbage player that hides behind siege and numbers, advocates nightcapping and "playing the map" then talks ***. I don't associate with people like that

emma666 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes
    His opinion is more valid than yours because he is a great player, has played since beta and has seen how ZOS has nerfed small groups patch after patch since the launch of the game.

You don't get it because you are simply a bad player and don't understand that this change favours zergs and not the small group who is already always at a disadvantage.

How is this hard to understand???

Yodased wrote:
    I've played since beta too, you realize that length of time or perceived skill in a game does not make you 'better' right?

I get it, you are upset. This game wasn't built around small group play and you wish it was.

You will get battlegrounds eventually, until then there are other games to play right? I like this one.

Again, personal attacks, can we not have a discussion without mentioning someones skill in video game?

Let's compare bank accounts, I guarantee mine is bigger, does that matter? I mean come on are you 5 years old?

Sorce: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3324224#Comment_3324224

So is it okay or not okay to mention someone else's skill in a video game? So many hypocrites on this forum.
    Edited by LeifErickson on January 14, 2017 8:55PM
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Taylor_MB

» show previous quotes
    His opinion is more valid than yours because he is a great player, has played since beta and has seen how ZOS has nerfed small groups patch after patch since the launch of the game.

You don't get it because you are simply a bad player and don't understand that this change favours zergs and not the small group who is already always at a disadvantage.

Yodased wrote:
    I've played since beta too, you realize that length of time or perceived skill in a game does not make you 'better' right?

I get it, you are upset. This game wasn't built around small group play and you wish it was.

You will get battlegrounds eventually, until then there are other games to play right? I like this one.

Again, personal attacks, can we not have a discussion without mentioning someones skill in video game?

Let's compare bank accounts, I guarantee mine is bigger, does that matter? I mean come on are you 5 years old?

Sorce: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3324224#Comment_3324224

So is it okay or not okay to mention someone else's skill in a video game? So many hypocrites on this forum.

Sure out of context you can pull anyone's singular comment and call them a hypocrite, I'm sure if I spent the time I could pull your threads too, but I don't have the time to waste.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Taylor_MB

» show previous quotes

Yodased wrote:

Sure out of context you can pull anyone's singular comment and call them a hypocrite, I'm sure if I spent the time I could pull your threads too, but I don't have the time to waste.

Seems like the context was similar enough. It only took me about 4 seconds to find that post though. All I had to do was put your name in the author tab in the search bar and used "bank account" as my keywords. Yours was the first on the list.
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite kind of potato is the kind that sits in the ground, not bothering anyone. Or deep fried. Smothered with tomato paste or melted cheese. Though, if you throw garlic and olive oil in the mix, everything tastes good. I do not like hash browns tbh (deep fried is the exception).

I think we should all get back to our roots, in the soft loamy comfort of brotherhood, shielded from the harsh light of competition, which, if exposed to for too long, turns green, and spouts vines of toxicity, a deterrent to the PvE grazer, which distracts from the true allure of PvP player. Yes. In this alalogy, we are all the potato. And as potatoes, we must stick together with our fellow potatoes, through thick and thin, deep fried, mashed, and baked, to show the world the variety and goodness we possess.

As, of course, we continue to clog arteries, something we have in common with bacon, so you know it's good.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

@Taylor_MB

I've never once advocated night-capping. I switched to AD to STOP night-capping. Do you think someone who advocates night-capping would do that? Are you an imbecile? THINK.
    Do you need me to give you the dumb*ss test and see if you can get the high-score?

Legion of Death Gaming has NEVER advocated night-capping. I've removed officers in the last 2 weeks because they were night-capping. Does that seem like advocating? Like I said, you didn't get to know me, and you don't know LoDG. Until you know the internal stuff, you won't understand what we support and what we are against.

Legion of Death Gaming as a whole want to have a sense of competition when it comes to campaign score. Seeing Daggerfall Covenant night-cap / morning-cap disgusts us and so we switched factions. Not to mention the fact that the faction feels they get to decide how LoDG PvP's and when we PvP.

I don't PvP to dominate the opposition. The end-game goal is to win the campaign but there is nothing rewarding about winning by more than 1,000 points. We want the campaign to end in the fashion that Trueflame does. Competitive, whoever won truely feels like they won, and everybody knows that they fought tooth and nail for their spot.
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I got some more screenshots, these are Pre-approved so a certain somebody doesn't meltdown in EP zone again.

cVL3atn.png

9btclDt.png

"It was a heroic Glademist fight where the glorious 4-man of DC wreaked havoc on 40+ EP. Any doubters are clearly biased, as anybody is welcome to see for themselves on DC (ignore the DC campaign queue, there's a bunch of DC in IC)."
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
This discussion has been closed.