Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jameslogan wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt

Lol what? We went over this in zone chat yesterday, remember? 15 DC attacked Rayles while Dubzug was the only person defending it, and while it's true that I don't attack my friends, I also don't jump in on 15v1s. Your story has changed a little, since yesterday.

And you are right, I did call people cowards yesterday. AD was pushing EP-owned BRK, and instead of DC pushing Chalman for the dethrone, a 24-man raid of DC went to pvdoor Nikel and Brindle (AD home keep) instead of dethroning. Thanks to those people, we had AD heat (rightfully so) for the remainder of the day. So yes, I did call those people cowards. I also thanked everyone who went to Chalman repeatedly, dropped siege, set up camps, etc. while the rest of their faction was off pvdooring empty keeps.

Anything else you want to talk about out in the open?

I am delighted to see you here but why you even bother?
    We all know that LoDG is known for telling fairy tales instead of actually impressing with PvP.
    Even though I must admitt it did only take 3 of them to kill me a few days ago but one of them was a potato emp....soooo yeah...

It only takes one Queen Betsy to kill me. <3
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Betsy here really. Let's see them try to trash talk her now.
    I bet you 3 home baked cookies that they run scurrying back to the dark!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Betsy here really. Let's see them try to trash talk her now.
    I bet you 3 home baked cookies that they run scurrying back to the dark!

Well what they good at...running, right?
    Can I have a cookie? Goes well with my tea now.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt

Lol what? We went over this in zone chat yesterday, remember? 15 DC attacked Rayles while Dubzug was the only person defending it, and while it's true that I don't attack my friends, I also don't jump in on 15v1s. Your story has changed a little, since yesterday.

And you are right, I did call people cowards yesterday. AD was pushing EP-owned BRK, and instead of DC pushing Chalman for the dethrone, a 24-man raid of DC went to pvdoor Nikel and Brindle (AD home keep) instead of dethroning. Thanks to those people, we had AD heat (rightfully so) for the remainder of the day. So yes, I did call those people cowards. I also thanked everyone who went to Chalman repeatedly, dropped siege, set up camps, etc. while the rest of their faction was off pvdooring empty keeps.

There are a lot of reasons to call someone a coward.

Anything involving a video game is not one of them. Bad, little game sense, not having any useful PVP skills - sure DC is full of people that possess all those qualities.

But cowardice? That's not a metric that playing a video game can be used to justify it's use.
    Options
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    In a way a lot of people in cyro do show cowardice it's a game like you said and yet so many of them are scared to engage in a fair fight. (Even though it is called pvp) Most of the people I meet just run until they find a group to outnumber me and kill me. But I guess that's just their "play style" lol
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like TRIGGERING!...
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I almost forgot that when I was online during prime-time for the last 2 Thursdays that... DC crowned an Emperor on both..

I almost forgot that any day that I am online, DC seemingly controls the most keeps during prime-time...
    ...and continues to own the most until EP or AD begins a night-cap routine.

I almost forgot that people got mad at Legion of Death Gaming for zerging during prime-time because we kept taking their keeps and they claimed we had an unfair advantage (having more people).

I almost forgot that a glorified pug wrangler like myself grabbed so much attention because I kept taking keeps....

Almost.. but didn't.

And I almost forgot that an AP resource fed guild leader like yourself only held his emperorship for 46 mins! No wait I lied! None of us AZ regulars will EVER let you forget that...
    I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!

So essentially, you can't handle EP potatoes pvdooring DC so you're going to organise your organised guild's Oceanic branch to pvdoor a near empty server yourselves? Well if you're going to ignore proper pvp to increase your score, no wonder your guild has become such a laughing stock on this server!

It only takes a few DC to stop a pvdoor but you're going to rehome your entire OC guild populace? LOL! #Potatoesgonnapotatoe

How about you do what I did and realise that the main OC populace of AZ has relocated to Trueflame and you follow them there? Or does that make too much sense?

My head hurts with logic...
    Brb Changing my toon race to Vulcan...
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't necessarily call it cowardice either though. Id call it self preservation lol. A couple examples to clarify my thoughts;

Since I am strictly a bowtard (yes, one of those vile, heinous, baddies who can't play the game... Or so I've been told) I need to keep my distance from enemies and pick and choose who to engage. I literally only use a bow, which is not the easiest method to play the game, try running into a DK with wings lol. So if the numbers are uneven, I generally pull out as my self sustain is mainly dodgeroll and vanish (which since I am stamina, I can only pull off three in a row) and after that things start to hurt. I sacrifice armor for DPS.

Another example is a melee based NB who knows how to play their class. As much as it pains me to say, Joshlenoir comes to mind as a very difficult NB to face. His sustain is through the roof (gogo troll king and Ogden or whatever it is called) or Betsy. Both of whom I generally cannot beat 1v1. Sure, I've done it but they both will crush me 90% of the time I engage them. Knowing this, why would I intentionally sacrifice myself and give them AP? Am I a coward? Hardly. But I see no point in donating AP to the enemy or stroking Joshlenoir's ego. It's a game, not life or death. If I am defending a guild mates emperorship I'll dive right in with a smile on my face but in a off side fight, why die needlessly?

Hope that makes sense, I'm a little loopy at the moment haha
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    @Zapfino the conversation at Nickel was classic! lol

Great fight! (You have to admit, that AD did quite well holding off the assault for as long as we did!). 3 separate assaults/defenses. Haven't seen that for a while. Made me glad that I jumped into AS for a night.

I swear... you and your "coldfire bolts of love." LOL :D

Yeah, yeah.... I heard AD zone salt about the EP Zerg of 50+ taking Nic, but we've done it, too, in times past. I just loved a great fight. Well done.

( @Alishka_Gunter I didn't see your ass there. wth? lol )

@Chuga_Rei you would have sooooo loved that fight!

Cheers,

Sorry for the delayed reply bro lol I took a full cycle off to farm new sets, mats, leveled another character and generally got caught up with work projects :) I'm back now!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Aeko wrote: »
    I read through the entire thread because I have no life... and its kinda ironic to see it go from DC and EP complaining about AD zerging at the beginning to AD and EP frustrated that DC was zerging and now people on DC and AD are fretting about EP. I think we should all just realize the futility of the situation and all be friends and enjoy our competition :smile:

That's the thing though, for like almost 2 months solid before this thread was even posted DC had Emp pretty constantly in the form Gruffy and Filthy (and briefly a Sorc who's name I cannot remember).

Then 2 weeks into the campaign cycle I got Emp'd. A few days later the OP comes in and starts bitching really hard about AD even though by that time it was mathematically impossible for us to win the campaign and over the course of the last 2 weeks I got dethroned about 6 times (so there was competition, but DC still won the campaign by a large margin (10k point spreads were not uncommon in AS back in the day)). Yeah, I defended a gate keep for a few hours, but I'd only ever witnessed a blue-washed AS, so it took me a while to figure out the courtesies an Emp should show.

Obviously I'm hella biased, but the complaints against AD at the time of the OP were so unjustified. AS was a lot smaller community back in those days, we even use to leave gate keeps unrepaired when going for scrolls. I also recall a time when EP had 0 keeps, so I took my PuG (I use to run PuG's before the load screen bug) up to Farra, we sieged down the walls, killed all the NPCs and then left so the literally 2 EP that were online could cap a keep. In the off hours when I was online as Emp, instead of rolling the map, I use to take off my armour and DC and AD (again, virtually no EP online) would duel for hours up at Glademist, some people got their Emp slayer achievement from my nakedness, others still couldn't kill me XD.

So yeah, the OP switching guilds to EP was a good call and it did revitalize AS. However his hate against AD was completely uncalled for. He would go on long rants about campaign balance and fairness (I should look for the screenshots), but in the next sentence he would say "AD will never win a campaign for as long as I play", which is nothing to do with balance, but a childish vendetta.

Sorry for the rant, but this thread was created in response to the losing side of the campaign getting Emp, even when we could not win we were somehow the ones ruining the campaign.

Firstly, this is the second AS thread since the CP removal.

Secondly, This is historically inaccurate and missing information as well as slandering the OP due to the lack of knowledge of the campaign history.

Lastly, AD gate camped for 3 months straight. And I don't mean pushed to the gates, I mean no one could leave the gates at any point in the day. Lextor was emp for what? Like 23 days or something along those lines?

What is inaccurate? For the time period I covered in my post I have a high level on confidence in what I said. Lextor is a name I remember but was before my time in PvP.

Faction x doing something so faction y doing it back is no excuse. I feel for the players who had to deal with Lextor, but that doesn't justify doing it back (which is why when I was Emp I kept myself and AD (when they listened) off gate keeps (apart from the first few hours)). In the timeline I covered in my post AD was fighting back, but we still came no where near close to winning that campaign, or the one after it. So I stand by my statement that the OP was in fact whinging unnecessarily.

I did not mention DC's domination at the start to justify gate camping, just some context to me not knowing how to behave as Emp. I honestly have no clue why Lextor's AD gate camping and DC's gate camping have anything to do with what I covered in my post.

I'm willing to take your word on Lextor's time, but I don't see the relevance to what I said or make it historically inaccurate.

I made no mention of my views on factions alternating gate camping so I'm not sure why that is a point in contention here.

You were slandering bitaken with literally no context of what he was talking about which is the crux of my post. Everything you gave in your timeline is well after this thread's inception.

Whether it was an honest mistake or not doesn't really matter. You threw OP under the bus for a completely unjustifiable reason that isn't even true to begin with.

He made this thread like 3 days after I got Emp the first time, my post covered the time I was Emp (about 2 weeks at the end of a campaign), I don't know what context I am missing? He made this post as a direct consequence of AD getting and kind of holding Emp, EP had no population for as long as I can remember, so it cannot be because of the faction switch. I don't know what else could have been the catalyst.

Azura's Flipped to No CP in early March of 2016.

It was then a whitewash of AD domination until June of 2016. Both DC and EP had low pop bonuses and couldn't even break 5 digits on scoring until the May timeframe. This is what OP is referencing and you are missing. IIRC you entered shortly before Lextor & Crew left Azura's in what I believe was late May or early June. AD still vastly outnumbered other factions, but didn't have the 24 hour stranglehold thereafter as some EP started showing up.

@Alishka_Gunter is the only other player that comes to mind that was there during this timeframe, potentially @jameslogan .

Yes sir, that is correct. I certainly remember the days of AD domination under Brock aka Lextor. It was a glorious time when we (I was DC at the time) came back from a 8000 point deficient mid way through the cycle to win the campaign.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

I am delighted to see you here but why you even bother?
    We all know that LoDG is known for telling fairy tales instead of actually impressing with PvP.
    Even though I must admitt it did only take 3 of them to kill me a few days ago but one of them was a potato emp....soooo yeah...

It only takes one Queen Betsy to kill me. <3

Should we talk about how The Black Fenrir 3v1'd you outside of Sejanus Outpost while he even had guards on him? That's the situation I presume you are talking about and it was you outnumbering the 'potato emp'.

But hey, we all know that all you use is liberal logic to push your agenda forward.
    I feel like TRIGGERING!...
    I almost forgot that when I was online during prime-time for the last 2 Thursdays that... DC crowned an Emperor on both..

I almost forgot that any day that I am online, DC seemingly controls the most keeps during prime-time...
    ...and continues to own the most until EP or AD begins a night-cap routine.

I almost forgot that people got mad at Legion of Death Gaming for zerging during prime-time because we kept taking their keeps and they claimed we had an unfair advantage (having more people).

I almost forgot that a glorified pug wrangler like myself grabbed so much attention because I kept taking keeps....

Almost.. but didn't.

And I almost forgot that an AP resource fed guild leader like yourself only held his emperorship for 46 mins! No wait I lied! None of us AZ regulars will EVER let you forget that...
    I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!

So essentially, you can't handle EP potatoes pvdooring DC so you're going to organise your organised guild's Oceanic branch to pvdoor a near empty server yourselves? Well if you're going to ignore proper pvp to increase your score, no wonder your guild has become such a laughing stock on this server!

It only takes a few DC to stop a pvdoor but you're going to rehome your entire OC guild populace? LOL! #Potatoesgonnapotatoe

How about you do what I did and realise that the main OC populace of AZ has relocated to Trueflame and you follow them there? Or does that make too much sense?

My head hurts with logic...
    Brb Changing my toon race to Vulcan...

Liberal Logic: It's bad if you do it but it is okay when I do it. So, because EP morning caps, it is acceptable, but once I bring my Oceanic Branch back to stop them with equal numbers, it is suddenly bad.

Got it. So the fast majority of ESO PvPers are liberals. That seems to fit the style of rules that Zenimax has put on these Forums anyway, so I guess you are the majority here.

As far as the reputation of my guild goes in a previous post: LoDG will have bad reputation whether I speak or not. Why? People were bashing LoDG on the Forums before I became an active Forum Poster, infact my #1 fan was bashing LoDG in Zone Chat without realizing that a member was there to watch it unfold.

Reputation only matters if you care what people think of you. Mark us as the terrorists of ESO for all I care, we're having fun and people are getting mad about our fun. Reputation means next to nothing in a video game because it's just that, a game. People will lie, skew, and twist things to their own benefit to push their own agenda. A majority of EP players want to act like LoDG has more than 24 people running around when on most days we field 12-16 people. Maybe we will run a full-on zerg though, if people want to keep claiming that we do. I have no problem being that of which people want to claim me to be: A Glorified Pug Wrangler, Zerg-Trash, Zergling.

I could waste time pulling up multiple posts from the past in which the 2 people I quoted have made bash posts about LoDG night-capping / zerging / etc but then have also in recent times praised EP for doing the exact same things. Nice liberal logic to you both. Next thing you are going to tell me is that it was acceptable for it to happen because you are females. LOL
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

As far as the reputation of my guild goes in a previous post: LoDG will have bad reputation whether I speak or not. Why? People were bashing LoDG on the Forums before I became an active Forum Poster, infact my #1 fan was bashing LoDG in Zone Chat without realizing that a member was there to watch it unfold.

No one had any clue who you or LODG was UNTIL you came on the forums gloating about AZ being your stomping grounds. After that, the gloves were off.

Secondly WTF is up with all the liberal digs? I'm hardcore conservative (92% conservative, 8% communist lol) but the whole liberal comments have no place here man. Defend yourself and your guild but leave political views out of it.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

No one had any clue who you or LODG was UNTIL you came on the forums gloating about AZ being your stomping grounds. After that, the gloves were off.

Secondly WTF is up with all the liberal digs? I'm hardcore conservative (92% conservative, 8% communist lol) but the whole liberal comments have no place here man. Defend yourself and your guild but leave political views out of it.

No one had any clue? To get into specific details, I didn't actively post on the Forums until December. LoDG had been mentioned on the Forums in November as pugs, zerglings, and the first mentioning of us being zerg-trash.

"Defend yourself and your guild but leave political views out of it" - If you want that, then you should tell your buddies to leave their political agendas for Azura out of the Forums. Don't pick to only target me, you need to target everyone. Just because I called them out on the strategy that they are choosing, does not mean you can target me specifically, you need to be calling everyone out on that, unless you are part of their group. Then, it would be fitting for you to only call me out. :)
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 at least you see logic when it waves into your face, so maybe it's not that hopeless after all!!!

And about that situation...I am always astonished how narrow minded your view is when it comes to see other players your faction...I recall Jabs and me being there. And only us. While you had at least 5 DC people there.

We can also talk about the fact that EP had NOTHING that day. We had KC and Farra, no scrolls. EP was at one bar, DC at 2. Not even talking about AD. So jabs and me took sej alone and when we were done you guys showed up, and 5 min later the whole DC faction.

So let me tell you one thing....gate camping sucks. PvDooring sucks. It is not to be justified for any faction. The only reason people do it to DC is YOU. Your big mouth on the forums telling how good you are and how dominating you are. You are the reason we came up with new word creations...like tactical Vurian, meaning running from 3 enemies when having 12 in group to set up siege. Or Plebrian....meaning to run non functional builds. But hey...everybody can play how they want to. I am just tired of you thinking you are better than everyone else. You are not. Not even by far.

I will not have you talk crap about my friends. And you really shouldn't tell snowman he needs to learn to play. That is almost blasphemy.

We going to have our 3vs3 soon and then we will see. I hope you are a man of your words and don't back out.

PS: Keep spelling mistakes if you find any.
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 at least you see logic when it waves into your face, so maybe it's not that hopeless after all!!!

And about that situation...I am always astonished how narrow minded your view is when it comes to see other players your faction...I recall Jabs and me being there. And only us. While you had at least 5 DC people there.

We can also talk about the fact that EP had NOTHING that day. We had KC and Farra, no scrolls. EP was at one bar, DC at 2. Not even talking about AD. So jabs and me took sej alone and when we were done you guys showed up, and 5 min later the whole DC faction.

So let me tell you one thing....gate camping sucks. PvDooring sucks. It is not to be justified for any faction. The only reason people do it to DC is YOU. Your big mouth on the forums telling how good you are and how dominating you are. You are the reason we came up with new word creations...like tactical Vurian, meaning running from 3 enemies when having 12 in group to set up siege. Or Plebrian....meaning to run non functional builds. But hey...everybody can play how they want to. I am just tired of you thinking you are better than everyone else. You are not. Not even by far.

I will not have you talk crap about my friends. And you really shouldn't tell snowman he needs to learn to play. That is almost blasphemy.

We going to have our 3vs3 soon and then we will see. I hope you are a man of your words and don't back out.

Humphie, I have to disagree with you on one point ....

PvDooring didn't suck during the double AP gain week :D Otherwise, spot on!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Humphie, I have to disagree with you on one point ....

PvDooring didn't suck during the double AP gain week :D Otherwise, spot on!

Lol....potato gunter ;) I didn't play that much during that week tbh. And the little I played snowman made me do things that didn't include sieging and taking things...but we killed some good *** and made as much AP as PvDooring B)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Find me the quotes of me claiming I was better than everyone else.

Also: You just lost your chance at the 3v3, you said it was for fun and now you made it into something about drama and who is better. Sorry, I don't play with people who lie.

You won't let me talk crap about your friends? Find me the quotes where I actively talk crap about your friends before they talked crap about me. Thanks!

To your remark about Sejanus, so what you are telling me is that you are complaining about being outnumbered when you opted to defend a location that you knew would get attacked shortly after? WHOOPS! I almost forgot that the objective of Cyrodiil PvP is to capture everything!

You still got beat by The Black Fenrir multiple times that morning in 2v1 and 3v1 fights while Fenrir had guards on him. Based on how you talk about LoDG, wouldn't it be embarassing to lose a 2v1 and 3v1's to an LoDG member? :)

By the way, your post justified gate-camping by claiming you do it because of me. You just justified it, are you that dense?
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is actually pretty embarrassing knowing who you guys are.

That will stop from now on.

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It is actually pretty embarrassing knowing who you guys are.

That will stop from now on.

Why is it embarassing? Because we don't bow to your rules? Because we don't back down? Because we don't permit your lies to be spewed without the truth being told? Run off and play victim, I look forward to receiving the in-game whispers when I return about how your feelings were hurt.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Betsy/James/Gender confused, I already told you how I felt, you spy for your EP buddies and bad mouth D.C. in zone chat, that's the end of that.

As for how to play the game, playing ring around the rosie while you charge your ult up must be the right way to play? Lemme read that guide before I log back in. This is a large scale pvp game with siege weapons, everyone will play different
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    *** happened to this thread haha
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, these forums are lit once again, it's been a while. As far as anything relevant goes, all 3 factions are garbage, they will all team up to dethrone, hate/gate camp whenever they have the opportunity, pvdoor and night cap (even TM members like Aily last night). So let's stop beating dead horses and saying Ad/EP/DC this and that, and call out guilds, individual people, and groups that are contributing to the chaos.. Anyways last night, ( about 5-6 hours from the time I wrote this message)night capping AD scrubs couldn't even secure an emperor ship, that was rather.. Disappointing, 2k extra health in my nightblade is always needed.
    I did call people cowards yesterday. open?

Coming from the same person who actively avoids duels like her life depends on it and runs the opposite way the second she sees my nameplate back into her group
    P.S it was hilarious actually getting. 2 seconds 1v1 with you south of nikel until you realized noble and King Kong weren't gonna jump me ( like you cry on teamspeak for everyone to do) then you then sprinted all the way back to the keep and through the doors, GG I've seen more guts from Vurian Johnson

As much as it pains me to say, Joshlenoir comes to mind as a very difficult NB to face. His sustain is through the roof (gogo troll king and Ogden or whatever it is called) or Betsy. Both of whom I generally cannot beat 1v1. Sure, I've done it but they both will crush me 90% of the time I engage them. Knowing this, why would I intentionally sacrifice myself and give them AP? Am I a coward? Hardly. But I see no point in donating AP to the enemy or stroking Joshlenoir's ego. It's a game,

Eek, please don't categorize me in the same place as a pug, just because you can't beat them doesn't mean they deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as my name.
    Also, speaking of ego, get a load of this guy! I think you'll love this alishka this guy got so filled with sodium after I 1vXed him inside of his own keep

TFEw0qg.png

Qh1KuEd.png

mfFjDVB.png

It's weird though, I don't think that individual should be encouraging push-ups as I know one of his best female friends (who basically has his male reproductive organs in a vice) really hates that and God forbid he does anything to upset his Queen.

Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Betsy/James/Gender confused, I already told you how I felt, you spy for your EP buddies and bad mouth D.C. in zone chat, that's the end of that.

As for how to play the game, playing ring around the rosie while you charge your ult up must be the right way to play? Lemme read that guide before I log back in. This is a large scale pvp game with siege weapons, everyone will play different

Can confirm Betsy is EP spy, here's a picture of us directing the EP zerg in a backcap against DC. We also purposely got incased and destro ultied to keep up our pretense of being loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant.

ItnU8gi.jpg
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

Can confirm Betsy is EP spy, here's a picture of us directing the EP zerg in a backcap against DC. We also purposely got incased and destro ultied to keep up our pretense of being loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant.

ItnU8gi.jpg

^
    Options
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we have given this thread lots of leeway for a bit more flavorful conversation the thread has continually broken the Community Rules. We can no longer let this thread continue in the manner that it has as there are already 5+ Moderator comments. As it seems the community just can not seem to play nice on this thread it will officially be coming to an end.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.