Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And even more comments have now been removed from this thread. As we said before we allow for some banter between members here but personal attacks are not acceptable and not tolerated. You don't have to like each other but you do have to respect one another. Remember to follow the community rules.

Way to take the fun out of forum pvp.
    Dat Buzzkill spec
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    You tell em Johana! Especially that Micah guy so disrespectful... and Squirrel he keeps soul assulting little puglettes :(
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »

I wish the epic siege capture was caught on video before you were on defense in these vids! o:)
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

http://imgur.com/9kuSmKm

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.

I'm fairly certain people misunderstand Alot as Vurian has indicated.

TM is NOT a zerg guild. Period. They run less then 12 people nightly. Just because you run into them where other AD happen to be, whether they went there or the AD came to them does not make them zergers or a zerg guild.

The same can be said for the long leafers. They rarely run more than 12 and end defending or take a point that other EP happen to be at. DR works with LL on a nightly basis to defend resources (keeps, outposts, what have you).

Vurian, you stated that EP was made up of a bunch of 1vX'ers who couldn't win the campaign because we don't work together. So the various guilds work together to take a point on the map and you cry zerg. You don't get your cake and to eat it too.

You sound like Krotha crying on his twitch stream to Patrick Scott that we are zerging him yet if you watch his group of 5-7 hit bleakers, his pvp counter had 40 DC versus 14 EP. But we zerged him. Christ, even his followers were pointing it out.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.

TM is NOT a zerg guild. Period. They run less then 12 people nightly. Just because you run into them where other AD happen to be, whether they went there or the AD came to them does not make them zergers or a zerg guild.

The same can be said for the long leafers. They rarely run more than 12 and end defending or take a point that other EP happen to be at. DR works with LL on a nightly basis to defend resources (keeps, outposts, what have you).

Vurian, you stated that EP was made up of a bunch of 1vX'ers who couldn't win the campaign because we don't work together. So the various guilds work together to take a point on the map and you cry zerg. You don't get your cake and to eat it too.

You sound like Krotha crying on his twitch stream to Patrick Scott that we are zerging him yet if you watch his group of 5-7 hit bleakers, his pvp counter had 40 DC versus 14 EP. But we zerged him. Christ, even his followers were pointing it out.

Do not zerg WAR
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

self admitted stream sniper
    Edited by usmcjdking on January 12, 2017 8:12PM
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone on EP is watching DC streams. My twitch viewer count directly correlates with the consolidated EP/AD population totaling for about 70% of my viewership. If we get pop locked up in there its gonna be yuge.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on January 12, 2017 8:25PM
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM is NOT a zerg guild. Period. They run less then 12 people nightly.
    I think the zerg term is all relative to numbers with you and numbers against you. But if you see a well organized group that can get stuff done sometimes it seems like they have more numbers than they do. This is referred to as Zerg Goggles.

On rare occasions we get up above 12 in group and we do feel like we're zerging at that point. But sometimes magickal things happen as a result...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLFcyJ1cDc

Kind of a long video but after we grabbed the scroll from Kingscrest and headed towards Arrius, it was basically constant fighting all the way to Sejanus.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Everyone on EP is watching DC streams. My twitch viewer count directly correlates with the consolidated EP/AD population totaling for about 70% of my viewership. If we get pop locked up in there its gonna be yuge.

Fengrush,

Do you offer any royalties to your most dedicated stream snipers? Perhaps a 2-3% share of the twitch profits?
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

She admitted to stream-sniping me once.

As far as the complaint about zergs. I don't care that your guilds work together. That is great, it's great to have a faction united. However, stacking 60 people against 15 is pretty lame in my book. Everyone knew there was only 15 LoDG members inside Sejanus but yet DR & LL both came to wipe us up.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Fengrush,

Do you offer any royalties to your most dedicated stream snipers? Perhaps a 2-3% share of the twitch profits?

That program has not been started yet.
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

There is a VAST difference between Stream sniping (watching someones twitch feed to find out what they are doing and counter it) and watching someones stream. Krotha did in fact get stream sniped earlier that morning to prevent him from taking a scroll (and no it wasn't by me) however during the point he was raging at Patrick Scott (which was utterly hilarious btw) to help him, I was making supper for my daughter. If THAT is stream sniping, then I am 100% guilty.
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on January 12, 2017 9:05PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

She admitted to stream-sniping me once.

As far as the complaint about zergs. I don't care that your guilds work together. That is great, it's great to have a faction united. However, stacking 60 people against 15 is pretty lame in my book. Everyone knew there was only 15 LoDG members inside Sejanus but yet DR & LL both came to wipe us up.

I did?! News to me Vurian. Could you provide me the link to the forum where I stated I stream sniped you? I certainly have never talked to you in game or via PM's....
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

There is a VAST difference between Stream sniping (watching someones twitch feed to find out what they are doing and counte it) and watching someones stream. Krotha did in fact get stream sniped earlier that morning to prevent him from taking a scroll (and no it wasn't by me) however during the point he was raging at Patrick Scott (which was utterly hilarious btw) to help him, I was making supper for my daughter. If THAT is stream sniping, then I am 100% guilty.

Reported for bannable offense
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

Oh Josh, that is so clever! I may just unblock you.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

There is a VAST difference between Stream sniping (watching someones twitch feed to find out what they are doing and counte it) and watching someones stream. Krotha did in fact get stream sniped earlier that morning to prevent him from taking a scroll (and no it wasn't by me) however during the point he was raging at Patrick Scott (which was utterly hilarious btw) to help him, I was making supper for my daughter. If THAT is stream sniping, then I am 100% guilty.

Watching a stream while cooking dinner and not in game? Lol. If you are referring to what happened to Krotha, that's fine. Like I said, it wasn't me, nor was I involved in that situation.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

Nah keep me on ignore, its what the zerglings do nowadays when they get called out and don't have a tangible defence
    Don't get mad at me though Mr.Alishka-Viperflinger I'm not the stream sniper
    Edited by Joshlenoir on January 12, 2017 9:59PM
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

> People that think having people on ignore gives them bragging rights
    Don't get mad at me though Mr.ViperSniper I'm not the stream swiper

Not everything in ESO is about who is the best at 1vX, how lucky I was you failed at your gank for <insert generic Joshlenoir reason> or how much I suck if you successfully ganked me. (sic) I got tired of listening to your childish rage /w and placed you on ignore. You have an extremely toxic personality as many in this community are more than aware of and I just couldn't be bothered to listen to you anymore. Besides, its wayyyy more enjoyable knowing that you got cheesed over a proc set or a game mechanic that caused you not to use rapid stealth and the fact you can't say anything to me.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    we all gonna have 1 big party at my house next patch
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

Not everything in ESO is about who is the best at 1vX, how lucky I was you failed at your gank for <insert generic Joshlenoir reason> or how much I suck if you successfully ganked me. (sic) I got tired of listening to your childish rage /w and placed you on ignore. You have an extremely toxic personality as many in this community are more than aware of and I just couldn't be bothered to listen to you anymore. Besides, its wayyyy more enjoyable knowing that you got cheesed over a proc set or a game mechanic that caused you not to use rapid stealth and the fact you can't say anything to me.

1. Nobody said anything about 1vX ....
    2. Childish rage? you started a 30 minute conversation sending me paragraphs white knighting for betsy because I was on my AD
    3. "Game mechanic" exploiting viper from lethal arrow, yes yes beautiful game mechanic, this is why nobody takes you seriously, you're like an older version of vurian I find it weird how you always insult him when your skill levels and playstyles are almost the exact same, only difference is at least vurian knows hes bad.

Lastly you're just a "support" so I guess I can't blame you for riding the back lines of the zerg, camping siege and spamming 1 ability, all part of the plan i guess :blush:
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Are exploiters allowed? *glances at alishka*
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on Azura anymore, but you can come to my house for a potato roast next patch.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭

Are exploiters allowed? *glances at alishka*

all are welcome in the love palace.. that's whats gonna make it fun when we have all this hostility under one roof
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I don't play on Azura anymore, but you can come to my house for a potato roast next patch.

I'm gonna have to stop by to taste some of that dank potato
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

2. Childish rage? you started a 30 minute conversation sending me paragraphs white knighting for betsy because I was on my AD
    3. "Game mechanic" exploiting viper from lethal arrow, yes yes beautiful game mechanic, this is why nobody takes you seriously, you're like an older version of vurian I find it weird how you always insult him when your skill levels and playstyles are almost the exact same, only difference is at least vurian knows hes bad.

Lastly you're just a "support" so I guess I can't blame you for riding the back lines of the zerg, camping siege and spamming 1 ability, all part of the plan i guess :blush:

I love the edit to your other post ;)

1.) I was referencing your hate whispers you send to me, not this post.
    2.) White knighting? I am not going to get into the stuff you admitted doing to her. She should have had you banned but she took the high road and left the server for a few weeks until your little "crush" on her waned. Dude, it was seriously creepy the stuff you admitted doing to her.
    3.) That's the best you have against me? That I have procced viper off of a bow shot? L-O-L.

Sorry I don't play ESO the way you believe it should be played. I run in groups and use aoe cc, caltrops, backup heals, stealth detection, recce (w/ speed), barrier .. you get the idea; to help the GROUP survive. Would you be happy if I ran your veli/viper proc sets, use the exploitative "Game mechanic" to rapid stealth while under attack / mage light (see what I did there Josh ... I bet you didn't), front load the damage of an ambush with a heavy attack from stealth and then animation cancel into an incap strike and follow it up with hate tells or teabags of those I gank? Would that be more to your liking?
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

I love the edit to your other post ;)

1.) I was referencing your hate whispers you send to me, not this post.
    2.) White knighting? I am not going to get into the stuff you admitted doing to her. She should have had you banned but she took the high road and left the server for a few weeks until your little "crush" on her waned. Dude, it was seriously creepy the stuff you admitted doing to her.
    3.) That's the best you have against me? That I have procced viper off of a bow shot? L-O-L.

Sorry I don't play ESO the way you believe it should be played. I run in groups and use aoe cc, caltrops, backup heals, stealth detection, recce (w/ speed), barrier .. you get the idea; to help the GROUP survive. Would you be happy if I ran your veli/viper proc sets, use the exploitative "Game mechanic" to rapid stealth while under attack / mage light (see what I did there Josh ... I bet you didn't), front load the damage of an ambush with a heavy attack from stealth and then animation cancel into an incap strike and follow it up with hate tells or teabags of those I gank? Would that be more to your liking?

You haven't just "procced viper off of a bow", you deliberately wear the set cause it carries your awful dps while you spam lethal arrow and or poison injection from stealth which is a non-intended game mechanics seeing as they have said they plan to patch it, enjoy it while it lasts :smiley: . Also I don't even run viper velidreth, everyone knows that, and nah you can play however you want just don't get mad when you hear the truth, you act like what I do is easy when you have never won a 1v1 in your life, it's heresy but it's also hilarious because you bash on that which you cannot even emulate, I love this it's extremely flattering.
    Also apparently it's creepy ganking her and targeting her for the lulz but it's not creepy offering to travel cities to meet certain females on EP like you
    stay mad and stay bad
    next!
    Edited by Joshlenoir on January 12, 2017 10:52PM
    Options
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

Watching a stream while cooking dinner and not in game? Lol. If you are referring to what happened to Krotha, that's fine. Like I said, it wasn't me, nor was I involved in that situation.

I think he was joking.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed skimming through this thread.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.