Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whew lad that pug shellshock crown.

always interesting to see things from others views. his tells are always hilarious and almost instantaneous
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • KingKrotha
    KingKrotha
    ✭✭✭
    When did I ever "run" the EP zerg on Azura's or anywhere? I ran casual PvP roleplay groups that always focused on small-scale combat. Do not begin to think you know how I play or what I do.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME" XD

Remember Werewolf Wednesdays?
    Remember The DK Dunk Squad?

I'm sure these groups were elevated to such a highly respected status among EP. FeelsGoodMan

Reading these forums reminds me of my Kindergarten days where I would run the sandbox and throw down on disrespectful young children. You all can talk and post as many pictures as you want. DC and AD are going to thrash EP like a bunch of rapid dogs and squeeze out all that juicy AP. Imma farm you religiously now at Kingscrest Lumbermill. I will solo gate camp you at your scrolls. I will bring you WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR.

Bring your guilds, your salt, your screenshots, your try-hards. I'm not going to post on the forums anymore to prove a PvP point that couldn't be made in Cyrodiil.

See you peasants in there!

- The Greatest 1vXer that ever played the game.
    - The Seer of Salt
    - The Pillager of Peasants
    - The Alpha Giga
    - The Master of Miat's Addon
    - THE Krotha

PS - DR maybe run 2 Raids? They say less is more but maybe in your case more will be less!

*Drops the mic*
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Am I remembering yesterday afternoon wrong? I seem to recall EP was getting our kicks having sieges contests on Warden and Rayles, while a certain somebody abandoned their DC toon so they could throw a temper tantrum in EP zone chat.

But you're right posting those screenshots here would be low, so I tell ya what. Don't post here again and I won't, do post here again and I will.

Now before you answer, consider how much profanity you were using, and whether you really want to gamble your ESO account on it.

I happily await your response.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    So feel free to defend them or discount your population advantage, it really doesn't matter; unless you are agreeing with the absolute nonsense other players are spouting.

The fights last night were great. It's just unbelievable how it seems like some of you are incapable of ever believing that you could possibly lose a fair fight or a fight where you outnumbered either DC or AD.

Last night started with EP and DC both 3 bars and I think AD with 2... you guys having emp and keeps up to DC gate. An hour and a half later you had nothing but your tri-keeps while both DC and EP were still at 3 bars each, and that was prime-time on a Friday night.

If that somehow translates in your mind to an overwhelming DC advantage I really don't know what to tell you.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    AD had three bars before DC did. The majority of EP were fighting AD all night long while about 30-40 in total tangled with DC. I left after DC reclaimed Aleswell (daughter aggro and just plain ole exhaustion). While I am sure DC did in fact have similar numbers online, they most certainly did not at Aleswell.

Zerging is all perspective based. It's the reverse of what Krotha went off about on his twitch feed. DC was bottled to their tri-keeps and when they broke out their entire force was at Aleswell against a much smaller sized EP force as they were split between three bars of AD and the arrival of the DC groups. In Krothas case, he pushed into our tri-keeps and then complained he got zerged. When you push further in, you focus the realm into a much small area while the dominant opposition is more spread out. That's the design of AvA in ESO.

These posts aren't directed at our inability to accept we were beat by better players on an even field but rather the grossly disillusioned rant Krotha went on in the EP zone chat. I *know* fengrush, Krotha, joshlenoir and many many others are better 1v1 players than I am. I do not seriously contest that. But to have Krotha state we zerged him when HE pushed into our tri-keeps is completely asinine. Even Patrick Scott and his twitch followers called him out on it.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    AD had three bars before DC did. The majority of EP were fighting AD all night long while about 30-40 in total tangled with DC. I left after DC reclaimed Aleswell (daughter aggro and just plain ole exhaustion). While I am sure DC did in fact have similar numbers online, they most certainly did not at Aleswell.

Zerging is all perspective based. It's the reverse of what Krotha went off about on his twitch feed. DC was bottled to their tri-keeps and when they broke out their entire force was at Aleswell against a much smaller sized EP force as they were split between three bars of AD and the arrival of the DC groups.

So basically, your EP distribution explanation aside, your faction started the night with all emp keeps and all 3 DC tri-keeps (something your faction constantly whines about). An hour and a half later, with all 3 factions at 3 bars EP is dethroned and has nothing but tri-keeps.

You guys can post as many cherry-picked Miat's screenshots as you want... how EP got absolutely rolled over with barely any resistance and all 3 factions full pretty much speaks for itself, no?

Of course, it was no surprise to wake up this morning and see Emperor Kenshin... far more noble and skillful to push the map at 8-10 AM eastern than late night, I suppose?

Guilds
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    You know, I like Potatoes, I happen to be one. But too much Salt on potatoes is not always good, it dehydrates and drains, and that is not good. We should brush the salt off, and move on with our PvP (Potato vs Potato).
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on January 16, 2017 4:45AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please spare us from any more Freddie Mercury posts of post-fight screenshots of numbers.

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

Zerging is all perspective based. It's the reverse of what Krotha went off about on his twitch feed. DC was bottled to their tri-keeps and when they broke out their entire force was at Aleswell against a much smaller sized EP force as they were split between three bars of AD and the arrival of the DC groups.

So basically, your EP distribution explanation aside, your faction started the night with all emp keeps and all 3 DC tri-keeps (something your faction constantly whines about). An hour and a half later, with all 3 factions at 3 bars EP is dethroned and has nothing but tri-keeps.

You guys can post as many cherry-picked Miat's screenshots as you want... how EP got absolutely rolled over with barely any resistance and all 3 factions full pretty much speaks for itself, no?

Of course, it was no surprise to wake up this morning and see Emperor Kenshin... far more noble and skillful to push the map at 8-10 AM eastern than late night, I suppose?

Actually, I logged into emperor kenshin much like you did. Most of the DR members online weren't anywhere near cyrodiil until much later in the day. I'm not advocating EP morning capping anymore then DCs night capping. So, no, I don't find it more noble or skillful just because my faction did it.

How badly EP got rolled? The entire evening leading up to the power players logging in, DC was straight up wrecked. The next thing we see is every major player logging on at once. No, DR is not going to be able to hold back that tide and trying to marginalize the lack of defense or how successful you are just goes to show the mentality of DC. Much like Krotha and joshlenoir, it doesn't matter how much evidence you have, you see things from your point of view. I cannot win an argument or disagreement with a rock. Chill, come play EP for a week or two. Say nothing of who you are. I think you'll find your opinion adjusted slightly; that reality is somewhere in between what you perceive from the DC side and what we have been telling you.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    That was some hard core push for the Dethrone. Nice fights all around, lots of AP made, and it was very enjoyable, even though we were dethroned in the end!!
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Actually, I logged into emperor kenshin much like you did. Most of the DR members online weren't anywhere near cyrodiil until much later in the day. I'm not advocating EP morning capping anymore then DCs night capping. So, no, I don't find it more noble or skillful just because my faction did it.

How badly EP got rolled? The entire evening leading up to the power players logging in, DC was straight up wrecked. The next thing we see is every major player logging on at once. No, DR is not going to be able to hold back that tide and trying to marginalize the lack of defense or how successful you are just goes to show the mentality of DC. Much like Krotha and joshlenoir, it doesn't matter how much evidence you have, you see things from your point of view. I cannot win an argument or disagreement with a rock. Chill, come play EP for a week or two. Say nothing of who you are. I think you'll find your opinion adjusted slightly; that reality is somewhere in between what you perceive from the DC side and what we have been telling you.

The same can be said of what EP posts about DC. You talk from your viewpoint.
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

The same can be said of what EP posts about DC. You talk from your viewpoint.

That is about the first and only post you've made that I agree with.

Hell has frozen over
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on January 15, 2017 2:47AM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got some more screenshots, these are Pre-approved so a certain somebody doesn't meltdown in EP zone again.

cVL3atn.png

9btclDt.png

"It was a heroic Glademist fight where the glorious 4-man of DC wreaked havoc on 40+ EP. Any doubters are clearly biased, as anybody is welcome to see for themselves on DC (ignore the DC campaign queue, there's a bunch of DC in IC)."

23 vs 17 with resource advantage - I literally have no idea why you would even post this as some "zerging" proof.
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras Star: Melrose Place Edition. Final 8 episodes Daily until January 20 2017. Will Pact Militia return and claim dominance in roar roar forum pvp voice with batman videos? Or will DC claim they are trolling.....or will Vice come out and cook potatoes in his love palace with Yodased serving them as the connoisseur? Only you will find out....HERE!
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    I got some more screenshots, these are Pre-approved so a certain somebody doesn't meltdown in EP zone again.

cVL3atn.png

9btclDt.png

"It was a heroic Glademist fight where the glorious 4-man of DC wreaked havoc on 40+ EP. Any doubters are clearly biased, as anybody is welcome to see for themselves on DC (ignore the DC campaign queue, there's a bunch of DC in IC)."

23 vs 17 with resource advantage - I literally have no idea why you would even post this as some "zerging" proof.

It was done for satire, not a legit "holy zerg batman" post. The glade mist lm fight wasn't a problem. They were even fights for the most part. Freddie is just mocking Krothas comments some.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Please spare us from any more Freddie Mercury posts of post-fight screenshots of numbers.

Reading forums while stuck in a forever loading screen, my thoughts exactly.
    Edited by Scamh on January 15, 2017 3:46AM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    _Crow wrote: »
    "So our leader gathered 21 men and women of the Militia and formed a death squad to invade Azuras Star..."

"2 Hours later and many keep flips later we got Emp for EP with very little difficulty..."

You pushed for Emp at 4:30AM... and Emped at 7AM.

1). Did you think that with you would encounter some "massive" defensive force? At 4:30AM...? lol

2). You're seriously proud about Emping at 7AM...? Okay....

I'm AD. I don't know @FENGRUSH . I've never talked to him. Fought him... but, never talked to him. But, dollars-to-donuts, he wouldn't come in here and run his mouth and/or be proud of Emping at 7AM. lol

Jesus, people...

wtf time zone are you in? As someone from Eastern, I can't recall exactly, but it as 1-2:30am for me.
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Is VE invited next time PM makes a cameo in AS?

It was weird seeing EP at 3 bars during prime time last night.

Always. There aren't any good DC players on AS. A challenge would be fun.
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

There are plenty of good DC players on AS. There are plenty of good players on all three factions. It's not the quality that's the issue here. It's the quantity. And honestly I'm perfectly happy with the current population distribution. We get to push into zergs with our group ranging from 4-15 people and EP/DC has similar small groups that can do the same. This campaign doesn't need to turn into the "competitive" zerg server...Just keep the drama flowing on the forums and the fighting going in the game and everyone will have fun.
    Marek
    Options
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

LOL wut? who the *** are you?
    #LOVEPALACE
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »

This...
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    this thread
    Edited by NoFlash on January 15, 2017 2:43PM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • save_me_jeebus

Humphie wrote: »
    Nihang wrote: »

This...

Bring it.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
    Options
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

That is a good one. I like the death counter you have. 9 DC deaths, who were probably rezzed and are on your active counter, and 35 EP deaths which aren't on the active counter... so basically it was you on defense ~41v48 and you got smashed.

Just like EP got absolutely obliterated for about a half hour at BRK mine with double DC numbers and endless spawns... that one's easy to find the full video of.

You are welcome to post whatever contrary evidence you have.

All I post is what I see:

JHbLIiT.png

And what I see is very salty DC players who are incredibly toxic and rude.

So feel free to defend them or discount your population advantage, it really doesn't matter; unless you are agreeing with the absolute nonsense other players are spouting.

Zane's comment on the middle of all this has me laughing way too hard.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Right on duuuuude
    Options
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO

That is a good one. I like the death counter you have. 9 DC deaths, who were probably rezzed and are on your active counter, and 35 EP deaths which aren't on the active counter... so basically it was you on defense ~41v48 and you got smashed.

Just like EP got absolutely obliterated for about a half hour at BRK mine with double DC numbers and endless spawns... that one's easy to find the full video of.

You are welcome to post whatever contrary evidence you have.

All I post is what I see:

JHbLIiT.png

And what I see is very salty DC players who are incredibly toxic and rude.

Zane's comment on the middle of all this has me laughing way too hard.

Lol, indeed.

Zane, unknowingly, is the best.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    That bridge though

Guilds
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like DR is calling in pact militia again tomorrow night after failing to dethrone Lord FENGRUSH after His show ended. DR is now operating purely around Lord FENGRUSHs schedule. When the stream starts, DR immediately goes on break unless the bars are looking favorably that day.

You guys should focus more on having fun, working on your group play instead of 'winning a campaign' and calling in other guilds to bail you out because 'pugs' took you down. If you are making 15-20 man groups and you cant kill DC players that just shout in zone chat to group... you need to go back to the drawing board. @EPElite already is using one of my builds. Someone help Piwi get some equip on his char. If you need tips, just let me know.

Ultimately, I expected more than to hear PuG Shellshock is calling in zerg guilds.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    PuG is nothing but a *** talker. I would love for him to jump into here and back himself up.
    Options
  • BFT88
    BFT88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone pass me the salt. From that mountain over there.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.