Edited by Taylor_MB on December 3, 2018 8:05PM
Will keep this brief and cover all the main points, feel free to ask questions.
How does this build specifically cater to players with high ping?
• Full ranged offensive kit to blow opponents up before they even reach you (+ frequently out bursting even pre-Murkmire MagSorc's).
• 2x snares to physically slow your opponent down (no Dizzying Swings hitting from 10+ meters away).
• Stupid good defense; so even lag making you take damage you avoided on your screen will not kill you.
How does this build deal with MagPlar's distinct offensive and defensive stages?
• We embrace and enhance the natural MagPlar playstyle rather than trying to compensate for it.
• Instead of trying to increase mitigation on front bar (and trade off damage as a result), we increase our damage on front bar to shorten the required time to kill whilst making ourselves ridiculous levels of tanky on our defensive bar.
Build and Gameplay:
* some background clips pre-MM and some wearing Julianos instead of BTB
5x Mark of the Pariah
5x Bright-Throat's Boast
2x Valkyn Skoria
1x Master's Inferno Staff
*have not changed or even added new CP in forever, don't read too closely at that part
*only active buff is Channeled Focus
Hope this guide helps people play what is a pretty unique style of MagPlar.
PvP Defensive Set Comparison
Firestarter MagDK 1vX - build and gamplay!
LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar - build and gamplay!
ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank - build and gamplay!
Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
My YouTube Chanel