Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    "So our leader gathered 21 men and women of the Militia and formed a death squad to invade Azuras Star..."

"2 Hours later and many keep flips later we got Emp for EP with very little difficulty..."

You pushed for Emp at 4:30AM... and Emped at 7AM.

1). Did you think that with you would encounter some "massive" defensive force? At 4:30AM...? lol

2). You're seriously proud about Emping at 7AM...? Okay....

I'm AD. I don't know @FENGRUSH . I've never talked to him. Fought him... but, never talked to him. But, dollars-to-donuts, he wouldn't come in here and run his mouth and/or be proud of Emping at 7AM. lol

Jesus, people...

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @_Crow
    Your faction pride and restraint are commendable. This week’s ‘action’ seems to have been pretty balanced. Maybe a portion of players were on PTS? That being said, I have no idea what spurred DC to push across in force to the gate last night.

Just a few observations …
    1) How do you peel off a raid when having epic fights? Were those 21 people not having an impact on those original fights?

2) It sounds like you were trying to belittle the DC players by being on this server with your list of server ‘flaws’. Trueflame is really just a matter of lag and not bothering showing up to any fight if you do not have 40+ (including randoms). Been there.

3) Not good enough to run with the ‘Big Boys’? Been a member of Fantasia (with a few others) and only left due to the cross alliance member composition of the guild. Tangled with Haxus in the past. Won some, lost some. Just goes to show people are ‘good enough’. In group fighting it is all about just doing your role.

4) Yes, (from the sounds of it) last night EP needed your extra people. In general though, the current organized groups can (and have) banded together to hold there own. It is a precarious balance. Bringing Militia’s full might would utterly ruin this server as well as Trueflame. You have what? 40, 60, 80? Whatever the number (and it is impressive that you can organize and keep engaged that many players) there would be nothing standing in the way of that Zerg (yes, with a capital ‘Z’). Keep in mind that there is some EP here already fielding some impressive sized groups (comparatively). On Trueflame, EP would lose a bar of population or at the very least a bar of organized population and would soon be regulated to how AD is on Azura. Pretty much left alone and smacked down if they get too uppity.

5) As Maoh just posted, other Zergs will want to follow turning this server into a laggy zergy mess that Trueflame currently is. Same people, same actions means same results.

6) Yes, Fengrush’s decision to home on Azura has shaken things up but has not quite broken the server. Please do not add another ‘wrong’ to make a right.

7) As far as no gate camping on Trueflame; it is not anything the players did themselves. It is a simple matter of numbers on all 3 factions. Even if one side is ‘elite’ and can hold back a locked population with ¾ of a population; there is a third full population ready to take the map with their numbers. Nothing that remaining ¼ can do to prevent it.

TL;DR It’s nice that you have faction pride but please stay with your own playmates on your own server.
    Dae - TM
    Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    "So our leader gathered 21 men and women of the Militia and formed a death squad to invade Azuras Star..."

"2 Hours later and many keep flips later we got Emp for EP with very little difficulty..."

1). Did you think that with you would encounter some "massive" defensive force? At 4:30AM...? lol

I'm AD. I don't know @FENGRUSH . I've never talked to him. Fought him... but, never talked to him. But, dollars-to-donuts, he wouldn't come in here and run his mouth and/or be proud of Emping at 7AM. lol

Jesus, people...

PM was in Azura's from around 10:30pm to 1:30pm EST. Primetime for us usually :)
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it was about 1am eastern when EP crowned emp, then 2am when DC did.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    the map, my eyes, omg, my eyes the map, wut, my eyes
    Vice

Love Palace
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Azura natives, this is Crow from Pact Militia.
    We don't want to hear about anymore gate farming going on on azuras, it's no longer done on Trueflame and it is helping keep the campaign competitive, so don't let one streamer ruin an entire campaign for you all. Fengrush's group, like any other DC on that server can be beaten with teamwork and basic skill :). EP, if you have any need of our help, call upon us, and the Pact Militia armies will answer the call!

As for you Fengrush...
    https://youtu.be/zxXHt950VDw

This might be the funniest thing I have read in sometime.

I guess having 4 to 1 odds constitutes a good fight in your mind. Lol.

How about this why don't you put together your top 8 pact miltas guys and fight fengrush's best group of 8. Winner gets $100 from me.

Options
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Hello Azura natives, this is Crow from Pact Militia.
    We don't want to hear about anymore gate farming going on on azuras, it's no longer done on Trueflame and it is helping keep the campaign competitive, so don't let one streamer ruin an entire campaign for you all. Fengrush's group, like any other DC on that server can be beaten with teamwork and basic skill :). EP, if you have any need of our help, call upon us, and the Pact Militia armies will answer the call!

Sorry couldn't resist not posting this. I guess this was a comment Crow made in Zone chat a few nights ago on TF.
    Crow-Gate-Farm_zpsxd4ncqxq.jpg?t=1484248001

Now of course this call to arms to Gatecamp DC on TF didn't actually happen because you need to have both alliances pushing the 3rd to pull it off or have zero of the competitive guilds activly running.

But I would say the below would apply in this case.
    hypocrite-1.jpg

Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    How about this why don't you put together your top 8 pact miltas guys and fight fengrush's best group of 8. Winner gets $100 from me.

From Google: At Wawa, you can buy coffee for the following prices: $1.09, $1.19, $1.29, $1.39 for 12, 16, 20, 24 ounces respectively.

So really the only question is Fengrush, would you buy 91 12oz coffees or 71 24oz coffees?

Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

From Google: At Wawa, you can buy coffee for the following prices: $1.09, $1.19, $1.29, $1.39 for 12, 16, 20, 24 ounces respectively.

So really the only question is Fengrush, would you buy 91 12oz coffees or 71 24oz coffees?

Lol.

I am serious by the way I would gladly pay $100.

It will never happen though. Zergers don't like fair fights. They just want to win with F u numbers. Watching that stream was a disgrace. If you think you have accomplished any thing when you have every single advantage (except for actual skill) in your favor then you are delusional.

Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

Jesus, people...

No no no, the PM push was the night prior.

The stream-team push was 3am EST #Primetime #NotNightcapping

The 7am EST push was a double handful of solo EP mercing hapless DC. Prior to the final siege of Roebeck, I'm not even sure there was a group.

Ironically if DC left the map alone at night the it would probably stay contested. That's why it's so funny, all DC nightcapping accomplishes nowadays is giving morning EP the extra motivation they need to terrorize DC before we all head off to work. It's certainly the only reason I logged in.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Is VE invited next time PM makes a cameo in AS?

It was weird seeing EP at 3 bars during prime time last night.

Of course u are. Jump on your EP toons and hand that talking third person his butt.

Great job PM. Thats crap what he is doing there. Pvdooring map after u leave. What time was that? Like 5 am?
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jesus, people...

Your wrong. He denies night capping but doesnt look like it here. Lol
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I go to grind a dungeon for a set (which can take days of playtime, *** you RNG), something big happens and I miss it.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Got lost on the way here, finally made it.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    I was just bummed out that you guys didn't bring 1 more raid group in to hold your hands last night... Just needed a few more EP in those keeps to see if Miat coded his counter for triple digits.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

Lol.

I am serious by the way I would gladly pay $100.

It will never happen though. Zergers don't like fair fights. They just want to win with F u numbers. Watching that stream was a disgrace. If you think you have accomplished any thing when you have every single advantage (except for actual skill) in your favor then you are delusional.

A 20 man PM raid got dumpstered by like 7 DC pugs at Warden inner 2 nights ago. I was there because I got 9 killing blows on my cloakless light armor magblade.

Not only would this not be a fair fight, it would be rather abusive.
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    EP doing exactly what they b¿tched at dc for doing...tonight will be super competitive. 4 v 22. Forgot my zerg at home......http://imgur.com/ncMzhFF

ncMzhFF.jpg
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    EP doing exactly what they b¿tched at dc for doing...tonight will be super competitive. 4 v 22. Forgot my zerg at home......http://imgur.com/ncMzhFF

ncMzhFF.jpg

Nice pic.

What cracks me up is these guys genuinely believe they are good and have "excellent teamwork" which leads to their victories. They don't seem to grasp that if the numbers were remotely even they would get packed up.
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

ncMzhFF.jpg

Nice pic.

What cracks me up is these guys genuinely believe they are good and have "excellent teamwork" which leads to their victories. They don't seem to grasp that if the numbers were remotely even they would get packed up.

Sounds like you've been watching a little FENGRUSH...

PACK EM UP....GUYS GOT RIPS?

Speaking of which... @FENGRUSH have you Trademarked either of those statements...Thinking I might start a T-Shirt business. I'm really trying to find way's to indirectly profit off your stream.
    Edited by Micah123 on January 14, 2017 1:46AM
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    16106206_10153990629557282_1326645461_o.jpg?oh=2998a15534d79fd69d877f6aee8ece13&oe=587BE307

It's currently "prime time" and you can't even take a resource or flag a keep for more than 2 minutes without a 10+ man group zerging you and then at least one idiot will tbag you after
    -EP is the new zerg faction confirmed
    -DR (zerg guild) is the new LoDG confirmed

16009944_10153990633532282_1283481825_o.jpg?oh=706d31e8eb814132ca55e2e3d6f25009&oe=587B85B3

Remember weeks ago when EP players were crying about DC touching tri keeps even when they had no scrolls and how it ruins the campaign?
    So do I.
    It's funny because every insult EP players use to Rip on DC players holds true for EP as well. The only difference is DC knows they have a bad reputation for zerging but somehow EP still lives in this fantasy world where they are always fighting outnumbered and when the map looks red it's because they beat everybody during prime time with skill and didn't mega-zerg all their objectives.
    Welcome to the new map.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on January 14, 2017 2:05AM
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Micah123

I think I was there a little before this screenshot was taken. It was actually a really close and even fight between EP and AD (I think think this was before you showed up. I finally managed to push up on the resource and started to cap it when literally a full raid of EP came out of nowhere and just steamrolled everything. It made a really fun fight into something I was embarrassed to be at.
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    @Micah123

I think I was there a little before this screenshot was taken. It was actually a really close and even fight between EP and AD (I think think this was before you showed up. I finally managed to push up on the resource and started to cap it when literally a full raid of EP came out of nowhere and just steamrolled everything. It made a really fun fight into something I was embarrassed to be at.

I saw you run into the tower...i was standing there on the flag talking to some people in ts...literally just got on...see outta the corner of my eye a zerg...miats says 30...i'm like WTF?

thank you for your honesty kind sir.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    16106206_10153990629557282_1326645461_o.jpg?oh=2998a15534d79fd69d877f6aee8ece13&oe=587BE307

It's currently "prime time" and you can't even take a resource or flag a keep for more than 2 minutes without a 10+ man group zerging you and then at least one idiot will tbag you after

16009944_10153990633532282_1283481825_o.jpg?oh=706d31e8eb814132ca55e2e3d6f25009&oe=587B85B3

Remember weeks ago when EP players were crying about DC touching tri keeps even when they had no scrolls and how it ruins the campaign?
    So do I.
    It's funny because every insult EP players use to Rip on DC players holds true for EP as well. The only difference is DC knows they have a bad reputation for zerging but somehow EP still lives in this fantasy world where they are always fighting outnumbered and when the map looks red it's because they beat everybody during prime time with skill and didn't mega-zerg all their objectives.
    Welcome to the new map.

Josh...there is a button on your keyboard...it says "Prt Scr" which stands for print screen.

The files are saved in C:/users/"whatever"/My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/Live/Screenshots

There is a website called imgur.com

upload the pictures there and link them here...For Christ's sake its 2017 man.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

So do I.
    Welcome to the new map.

Josh...there is a button on your keyboard...it says "Prt Scr" which stands for print screen.

The files are saved in C:/users/"whatever"/My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/Live/Screenshots

There is a website called imgur.com

upload the pictures there and link them here...For Christ's sake its 2017 man.

Sorry Josh
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    980QBIo.png

Krotha was being awful in zone chat, so I decided to help him connect the dots.

There's a bunch more if he actually wants them, but I'm bad at MS Paint so I decided to tab back into PvP.
    Edited by Malibulove on January 14, 2017 3:24AM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to say that this map looks gross, not what I wanted to see when I logged back in >.>

The Tri-Keep capping and camping is completely unnecessary.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Heard something about a DR anniversary and having an extra raid tonight.

Have fun in there 'boys'; Hangin' in Hady for a few hours.
    Dae - TM
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gate keep camping is bad for campaign health, but holy damn a few people in DC are bringing this on themselves and their whole faction. Vurian did it by constantly talking rubbish (he even admitted doing it to get attention then cried when the attention was too much), Fengrush did it (to a lesser extent) and now Krotha jumps into EP zone chat to rage.

All alliances get a massive influx of randoms and pug guilds on the weekend that are difficult to restrain, the absolute WORST thing you could do is antagonise them because you think you are waging a moral crusade. I was in EP zone for about 15mins and there were SO many responsible people trying to convince the faction not to camp DC tri-keeps, but because of Krotha's little expedition over there they were having not a bar of it.

Gate keep camping is terrible for campaign health, bringing attention to that in an extremely negative way (see: Vurian and Krotha) is unfortunately going to make your situation worse. Even people Krotha targets specifically with his insults are still telling EP to back off DC tri-keeps, cause they are *** stand up people and can keep a cool head.

Just, be *** less emotional and let it blow over, no AS star regulars want this, but by DC characters constantly acting out, it is galvanizing the weekend visitors and casuals against your faction.

EP stop gate camping. DC, I'm sorry you have a few colourful characters these last few months that have painted a target on your back.

---

I'd gladly welcome back the DC Oceanic zerg, multiple times a week EP and AD dethroned and then got on with a fun 3-way fight after DC had recapped home keeps. This recent wave of loud DC has truly ruined the delicate understanding we had on AS of not holding all of DC responsible for the actions of a few.

Edited by Taylor_MB on January 14, 2017 4:08AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Jpa5izj.png

Another good one from tonight.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Jpa5izj.png

Another good one from tonight.

:O I see a stray @Taylor_MB in there! The large font made this 'Where's Waldo?' Too easy!

On the topic though, I have a bad feeling that it's going to take a while to achieve balance. Till then, I'll just talk to peeps in zone to try to get some control of the ep US morning cappers and play whatever colour I feel needs the hand.
    This is frustrating though, having to actually tone people down because they can't control themselves. I just want to play on my ep and get my Legate Black. So close but yet so far...
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.