Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, the last time you successfully ganked me Josh, you did run those proc sets. Guess that shows how long its been since you've ganked me. I've never won a 1v1 before? I won a 1x7 two days ago but I guess that doesn't count right?. Granted they were pretty bad players but I digress. You're right Josh, I can't emulate you. I. Don't. Play. ESO. Like. You. Do.

As for the last line, you and I both know that's bullsh*t. I have the screenshots to back up my claims; what pray tell do you have to backup your claims that I offered to travel to meet a women in ESO? How about the name of who I supposedly offered to travel too.

In fact, I'll donate $200 to the streamer of your choice (yourself included) if you provide the proof to backup your claims. Easy $200 right? I mean I have our conversations where you admitted too harassing Betsy, googling her to find out who she was etc. Sooooo want to try this again?
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Micah123 wrote: »
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

http://imgur.com/9kuSmKm

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.

I'm fairly certain people misunderstand Alot as Vurian has indicated.

TM is NOT a zerg guild. Period. They run less then 12 people nightly. Just because you run into them where other AD happen to be, whether they went there or the AD came to them does not make them zergers or a zerg guild.

The same can be said for the long leafers. They rarely run more than 12 and end defending or take a point that other EP happen to be at. DR works with LL on a nightly basis to defend resources (keeps, outposts, what have you).

Vurian, you stated that EP was made up of a bunch of 1vX'ers who couldn't win the campaign because we don't work together. So the various guilds work together to take a point on the map and you cry zerg. You don't get your cake and to eat it too.

You sound like Krotha crying on his twitch stream to Patrick Scott that we are zerging him yet if you watch his group of 5-7 hit bleakers, his pvp counter had 40 DC versus 14 EP. But we zerged him. Christ, even his followers were pointing it out.
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.

TM is NOT a zerg guild. Period. They run less then 12 people nightly. Just because you run into them where other AD happen to be, whether they went there or the AD came to them does not make them zergers or a zerg guild.

The same can be said for the long leafers. They rarely run more than 12 and end defending or take a point that other EP happen to be at. DR works with LL on a nightly basis to defend resources (keeps, outposts, what have you).

Vurian, you stated that EP was made up of a bunch of 1vX'ers who couldn't win the campaign because we don't work together. So the various guilds work together to take a point on the map and you cry zerg. You don't get your cake and to eat it too.

You sound like Krotha crying on his twitch stream to Patrick Scott that we are zerging him yet if you watch his group of 5-7 hit bleakers, his pvp counter had 40 DC versus 14 EP. But we zerged him. Christ, even his followers were pointing it out.

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

self admitted stream sniper

There is a VAST difference between Stream sniping (watching someones twitch feed to find out what they are doing and counte it) and watching someones stream. Krotha did in fact get stream sniped earlier that morning to prevent him from taking a scroll (and no it wasn't by me) however during the point he was raging at Patrick Scott (which was utterly hilarious btw) to help him, I was making supper for my daughter. If THAT is stream sniping, then I am 100% guilty.

Reported for bannable offense

Watching a stream while cooking dinner and not in game? Lol. If you are referring to what happened to Krotha, that's fine. Like I said, it wasn't me, nor was I involved in that situation.

I think he was joking.

Possible; I have never got Fengrush's sense of humour :)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, the last time you successfully ganked me Josh, you did run those proc sets. Guess that shows how long its been since you've ganked me. I've never won a 1v1 before? I won a 1x7 two days ago but I guess that doesn't count right?. Granted they were pretty bad players but I digress. You're right Josh, I can't emulate you. I. Don't. Play. ESO. Like. You. Do.

As for the last line, you and I both know that's bullsh*t. I have the screenshots to back up my claims; what pray tell do you have to backup your claims that I offered to travel to meet a women in ESO? How about the name of who I supposedly offered to travel too.

In fact, I'll donate $200 to the streamer of your choice (yourself included) if you provide the proof to backup your claims. Easy $200 right? I mean I have our conversations where you admitted too harassing Betsy, googling her to find out who she was etc. Sooooo want to try this again?

You saying you won a 1v7 has to be the biggest bs story I've ever heard in my life since you are a KNOWN ZERG SURFER :relaxed: , unless you're talking about NPC's
    Secondly I don't try and gank you (i just try to kill you) seeing as I don't have a gank build, and why are you taking pride in me not being able to kill you in X amount of days / weeks when you just admitted to staying at the back of your zerg to "support" them (by being free AP i guess?)? Every time we fight you never engage me with anything less than 4v1 yet you have the nerve to bash on my playstyle.
    Besides the fact that you twisted what I said about her, it's okay, what you lack in viper's sting exploiting you make up for in purchased plane tickets
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Dude, I am offering you a legit $200 to provide proof to me of this nonsense. Anything at all. You can even send it to me in a PM and hold me accountable to paying you and then gloat all over these forums. Until then, you are a lying sack of sh*t and you know it. Did I strike a nerve by calling you out for harassing (stalking) Betsy? You are a punk and always will be a punk.

I don't bother to engage you anymore, you just stealth & run away. I literally try my best to follow you with mage light and lulz on TS. I'll admit, lately you have gotten excellent at evading the magelight ;)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Josh
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, I am offering you a legit $200 to provide proof to me of this nonsense. Anything at all. You can even send it to me in a PM and hold me accountable to paying you and then gloat all over these forums. Until then, you are a lying sack of sh*t and you know it. Did I strike a nerve by calling you out for harassing (stalking) Betsy? You are a punk and always will be a punk.

I don't bother to engage you anymore, you just stealth & run away. I literally try my best to follow you with mage light and lulz on TS. I'll admit, lately you have gotten excellent at evading the magelight ;)

Firstly I don't notice your magelight spam because you're just another pug I have to watch out for in the groups I'm used to fighting, your only purpose is to die in seconds when not outnumbering your opposition or be the 3k poison injection, 3k vipers sting or 6k lethal arrow on my death recap(one of tens of other attacks from numerous other people that kill me), besides that you're extremely forgettable, trust me.
    hmmm no besides the obvious twisting of words, It didn't strike a nerve, however It's clear i struck a nerve by exposing who the real creep is lol.. everybody knows anything with betsy and I is just me targeting her and trolling her/her mark spamming me but here you are (white knighting as usual) acting like I'm trying to target her IRL (something you'd do, so I understand the concern).
    The funny thing is you and I both know excactly who I'm talking about, I'm just not going to bring up any names or expose anyone, call me a liar but you know exactly what I'm talking about and it's hilarious. Everyone knows betsy uses people and drops them once they've exhausted their usefulness but you must be one dedicated minion, congratulations you've fulfilled your support role in-game and IRL.
    You can call me a punk all you'd like though I'm just a 19 year old having fun playing ESO as break time from university, as much as I'd like to contrast that with yourself this post will be removed for mean personal attacks as stated above :wink:
    Options
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Josh...

I hope this meeting up thing wasn't fueled because said person loves the bags.
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    I won a 1x7 two days ago but I guess that doesn't count right?

I can confirm this. 1x7 is 7... it was you behind 6 EP on meatbags spamming lethal arrow and you got a kill or two.

Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    What words did I twist up? When I asked you if you did *this* and *this* and *this* in a PM and you replied with "yup, I f****d with her cause its fun". I am only going off what YOU told me. Adversely, you make up a false claim and refuse to provide anything other than "you know who it is". Until you start backing up your claims, you have nothing of importance to say. You didn't strike a single nerve with me man, I just want you to show everyone how guilty I am of the comments you have made. I mean I can show anyone who wants to see the screenshot of you admitting to what I have claimed. I'd like you to backup what you said about me.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

I can confirm this. 1x7 is 7... it was you behind 6 EP on meatbags spamming lethal arrow and you got a kill or two.

lol, at least your trolling is comical :)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

lol, at least your trolling is comical :)

See Alishka I'm not the only one that notices your novice level of gameplay.
    The ironic thing is chillmatic is/was a snipe spammer but at least he was good enough to kill me on his own albeit I wasn't expecting it but I still admired his ganking regardless of the fact that I sent him hate whispers
    #GitGud #L2Play
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uncle Sheo wrote: »
    Sorry Josh...

I hope this meeting up thing wasn't fueled because said person loves the bags.

I love you
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no way to defend exploitation no matter what you do. It's despicable.
    Options
  • Palindrome
    Palindrome
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

I wish the epic siege capture was caught on video before you were on defense in these vids! o:)

@FENGRUSH I do have video of that take!!!

It is however very boring seeing as we took a page from your book and PvDoored it :tongue:

We often end up taking a keep or outpost with little to no resistance, that is not to say we do not enjoy a good keep defense or offense. It is just the nature of things, if you are taking something to try and gather attention you are likely taking it before your enemy knows its being taken.

I do encourage you and everyone else to take a look at what we do.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOctmAYldZwMP8PQBAjNyyQ

We may not be the best players NA (nor have we ever claimed to be) but we have fun and we get into some crazy fights.
    Just a bunch of trolls out to have a good time and a good fight.

I really wish we could arrange some Guild.v.Guild. That is one fight (or several) that I would love to heal!
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really need to start playing on this campaign again. Seems like this is the place to go now during primetime since Trueflame is unplayable (how do so many people "play" on this campaign when you literally can't even control your character) and Haderus is super boring and slow. I just hate how unbalanced it is. You are either fighting a player who doesn't know what they are doing or someone running something they know is not balanced for this campaign (not that it is balanced at all). Things like proc sets, resource poisons, dodge fatigue, streak fatigue, shield breaker, fasallas, etc. should be banned in this campaign and then maybe it can be more balanced and enjoyable.
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really need to start playing on this campaign again. Seems like this is the place to go now during primetime since Trueflame is unplayable (how do so many people "play" on this campaign when you literally can't even control your character) and Haderus is super boring and slow. I just hate how unbalanced it is. You are either fighting a player who doesn't know what they are doing or someone running something they know is not balanced for this campaign (not that it is balanced at all). Things like proc sets, resource poisons, dodge fatigue, streak fatigue, shield breaker, fasallas, etc. should be banned in this campaign and then maybe it can be more balanced and enjoyable.

Exactly this, the other night when we ran around Alessia bridge, the proc sets ganks were just silly.
    Edited by Minalan on January 13, 2017 3:19PM
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras Star forum thread: A gift to read that keeps on giving.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really need to start playing on this campaign again. Seems like this is the place to go now during primetime since Trueflame is unplayable (how do so many people "play" on this campaign when you literally can't even control your character) and Haderus is super boring and slow.

Haderus has been quite nice this week (fingers crossed); we've had some additional DC come in and it's really helped break up the AD-is-zerging or EP-is-zerging seesaw. We had 3 bars even across for a while tonight; would be great if that holds through the weekend.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras Star forum thread: A gift to read that keeps on giving.

Not sure if our forum mod would agree, let's make sure to read it all before she starts her working day!

Or maybe we should all start our posts with "I'm not attacking you personally, but...". Foolproof o:)

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

self admitted stream sniper

In-Game sniper as well
    Coincidence? I think not

Oh Josh, that is so clever! I may just unblock you.

> People that think having people on ignore gives them bragging rights
    Don't get mad at me though Mr.ViperSniper I'm not the stream swiper

Not everything in ESO is about who is the best at 1vX, how lucky I was you failed at your gank for <insert generic Joshlenoir reason> or how much I suck if you successfully ganked me. (sic) I got tired of listening to your childish rage /w and placed you on ignore. You have an extremely toxic personality as many in this community are more than aware of and I just couldn't be bothered to listen to you anymore. Besides, its wayyyy more enjoyable knowing that you got cheesed over a proc set or a game mechanic that caused you not to use rapid stealth and the fact you can't say anything to me.

1. Nobody said anything about 1vX ....
    2. Childish rage? you started a 30 minute conversation sending me paragraphs white knighting for betsy because I was on my AD
    3. "Game mechanic" exploiting viper from lethal arrow, yes yes beautiful game mechanic, this is why nobody takes you seriously, you're like an older version of vurian I find it weird how you always insult him when your skill levels and playstyles are almost the exact same, only difference is at least vurian knows hes bad.

Lastly you're just a "support" so I guess I can't blame you for riding the back lines of the zerg, camping siege and spamming 1 ability, all part of the plan i guess :blush:

I love the edit to your other post ;)

1.) I was referencing your hate whispers you send to me, not this post.
    2.) White knighting? I am not going to get into the stuff you admitted doing to her. She should have had you banned but she took the high road and left the server for a few weeks until your little "crush" on her waned. Dude, it was seriously creepy the stuff you admitted doing to her.
    3.) That's the best you have against me? That I have procced viper off of a bow shot? L-O-L.

Sorry I don't play ESO the way you believe it should be played. I run in groups and use aoe cc, caltrops, backup heals, stealth detection, recce (w/ speed), barrier .. you get the idea; to help the GROUP survive. Would you be happy if I ran your veli/viper proc sets, use the exploitative "Game mechanic" to rapid stealth while under attack / mage light (see what I did there Josh ... I bet you didn't), front load the damage of an ambush with a heavy attack from stealth and then animation cancel into an incap strike and follow it up with hate tells or teabags of those I gank? Would that be more to your liking?

You haven't just "procced viper off of a bow", you deliberately wear the set cause it carries your awful dps while you spam lethal arrow and or poison injection from stealth which is a non-intended game mechanics seeing as they have said they plan to patch it, enjoy it while it lasts :smiley: . Also I don't even run viper velidreth, everyone knows that, and nah you can play however you want just don't get mad when you hear the truth, you act like what I do is easy when you have never won a 1v1 in your life, it's heresy but it's also hilarious because you bash on that which you cannot even emulate, I love this it's extremely flattering.
    Also apparently it's creepy ganking her and targeting her for the lulz but it's not creepy offering to travel cities to meet certain females on EP like you
    stay mad and stay bad
    next!

Actually, I didn't know that. The closest I came to fighting your nightblade was spamming scorching flare on you as you ran from a zerg xD

we all gonna have 1 big party at my house next patch

I want individual decorating permissions so I can use your trees to build a staircase into the sky.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I really need to start playing on this campaign again. Seems like this is the place to go now during primetime since Trueflame is unplayable (how do so many people "play" on this campaign when you literally can't even control your character) and Haderus is super boring and slow.

Haderus has been quite nice this week (fingers crossed); we've had some additional DC come in and it's really helped break up the AD-is-zerging or EP-is-zerging seesaw. We had 3 bars even across for a while tonight; would be great if that holds through the weekend.

DC's been zerging had the worst this past week.

I'm with Leif. Azura's is occupied by pugs and pug farmers, making it difficult to find enjoyable, competitive PvP there. I might have to give it another shot sometime soon too, though, with how the other campaigns are playing out.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    We did a thing again.

The pre-work comedy dethrone is alive and well.

DC should really find a way to keep their pop at 2 bars 24/7 it's the only way they have a chance.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Azura natives, this is Crow from Pact Militia. Last night we were minding our own business in Trueflame, having some epic fights with a worthy enemy guild called VE. When suddenly, word reached our ear about a DC usurper named Fengrush, who was taking his band of merry men and gate camping EP. Now, the Pact Militia has a lot going on in Trueflame, but there was no way we were going to sit back and let our comrades get farmed by a group of people that are not even good enough to run with the big boys in Trueflame like Fantasia or Haxus. So our leader gathered 21 men and women of the Militia and formed a death squad to invade Azuras Star and purge it of this rouge DC group.

2 Hours later and many keep flips later we got Emp for EP with very little difficulty to spite a lot of big talk from this man whom the local DC call "Lord" Fengrush. All in all, we were pretty disappointed with the small amount of challenge that Fengrush's merry men and the DC zerg that was behind him put up. But what really pissed us off, was that him and his group were farming a lot of lower level EP that are just coming into PvP and some of which are just coming out of Black Water Blade. What Fengrush was doing is really detrimental to ESO PVP by discouraging the new players by farming them in a non champ point campaign.

Fengrush led his group to slaughter around 13 or 14 times, and as soon as the fight started to go south for him (aka every time), Fengrush would bolt off and leave them to die to our hands. After we got emp for EP we decided to return home to Trueflame. Not 1 hour after we left Azuras, did LORD Fengrush PvDoor the map and get himself emp.

Let what we did be a warning LORD Fengrush. Pact Militia is not the only guild in Trueflame that is pissed about what you have been doing to our friends and comrades in Azuras Star. We have no problem coming into Azuras Star again to wipe out your forces and going a step further then just getting emp, and trust me, next time, we will bring a LOT more then just a 21 person raid. I know for a fact that there are many many EP guilds in Trueflame that would LOVE to gate farm you and your group LORD Fengrush, and give you a taste of your own medicine! You have seen what we can can do with 21, imagine what we could do with 4 times that. And to all of the DC that are part of this heretic group know as the "Cult of Fengrush", do not support this man's push for gate farming, or else we will be forced to return to Azuras Star and wipe any DC that get in our way of running over Fengrush's group. You have been warned.

We don't want to hear about anymore gate farming going on on azuras, it's no longer done on Trueflame and it is helping keep the campaign competitive, so don't let one streamer ruin an entire campaign for you all. Fengrush's group, like any other DC on that server can be beaten with teamwork and basic skill :). EP, if you have any need of our help, call upon us, and the Pact Militia armies will answer the call!

As for you Fengrush...
    https://youtu.be/zxXHt950VDw
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Incoming EP gate farming every night.
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    You have seen what we can can do with 21

:D

Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up On exactly 100 posts since I checked the thread. Great start to a weekend this was beautifulz
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the perfect snack for this thread,

TSP_0268_AIMCAL_09POY_McCain-Potatoes-2.jpg

You're Welcome
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    _Crow wrote: »
    Hello Azura natives,

i broke a burst damage record on one of you immigrants

that is all, carry on

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is VE invited next time PM makes a cameo in AS?

It was weird seeing EP at 3 bars during prime time last night.
    Edited by Magus on January 13, 2017 5:42PM
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PM may have swept the ring with DR, GoS, and leafers but they didn't stick around to stop Fengrush from getting emp an hour later. I was running with RoB last night and our 12 person group capped Alessia to dethrone red but by then it was the last keep blue needed for emp. There were around 20-25 AD there when blue attacked (since much of AD was demoralized by the red zergs) and we repelled their initial push but couldn't get it repped up before they were back in there pushing again.

Good fights but frustrating too.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
This discussion has been closed.