✭✭
    And bitaken is back!

Full+circle.jpg
    Keir
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Sooooooooooooooooooo... lag, everywhere. So much lag, so much ping, and lots of crashes.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on January 19, 2017 5:11AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad all these other groups from DC and EP joined Azura's Star to keep pounding AD into the ground even further.

Also, DC Logic: EP has 5 emp keeps, AD has Ash, better hit ASH!
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    So feel free to defend them or discount your population advantage, it really doesn't matter; unless you are agreeing with the absolute nonsense other players are spouting.

The fights last night were great. It's just unbelievable how it seems like some of you are incapable of ever believing that you could possibly lose a fair fight or a fight where you outnumbered either DC or AD.

Last night started with EP and DC both 3 bars and I think AD with 2... you guys having emp and keeps up to DC gate. An hour and a half later you had nothing but your tri-keeps while both DC and EP were still at 3 bars each, and that was prime-time on a Friday night.

If that somehow translates in your mind to an overwhelming DC advantage I really don't know what to tell you.

I might agree with you wholeheartedly, but understand members of your faction; hell members of the group you play with have raged in EP zone, to me and others in PMs... that what you just typed is completely untrue.

Like literally I've told people "yeah both factions have a big zerg whats the big deal?" and been spammed down with profanity from DC players who are adamant that doesn't happen. In the world they profess to live in, no DC zerg exists (despite the humorous proof, which I am always happy to provide).

So if you want to convince somebody that big groups of DC fights big groups of EP and win, convince your own group-mates, because some of them are the ones crying the loudest that big groups of DC don't exist; even though for 5(?) AS cycles now it's been the DC show.

Truthfully nobody even really cared; it was pretty quiet here for the cycle or two prior to this one until some DC players started losing their minds shouting about how they joined the underdog faction to 1vX the throngs of AD and EP or whatever.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    So feel free to defend them or discount your population advantage, it really doesn't matter; unless you are agreeing with the absolute nonsense other players are spouting.

The fights last night were great. It's just unbelievable how it seems like some of you are incapable of ever believing that you could possibly lose a fair fight or a fight where you outnumbered either DC or AD.

Last night started with EP and DC both 3 bars and I think AD with 2... you guys having emp and keeps up to DC gate. An hour and a half later you had nothing but your tri-keeps while both DC and EP were still at 3 bars each, and that was prime-time on a Friday night.

If that somehow translates in your mind to an overwhelming DC advantage I really don't know what to tell you.

I might agree with you wholeheartedly, but understand members of your faction; hell members of the group you play with have raged in EP zone, to me and others in PMs... that what you just typed is completely untrue.

Like literally I've told people "yeah both factions have a big zerg whats the big deal?" and been spammed down with profanity from DC players who are adamant that doesn't happen. In the world they profess to live in, no DC zerg exists (despite the humorous proof, which I am always happy to provide).

So if you want to convince somebody that big groups of DC fights big groups of EP and win, convince your own group-mates, because some of them are the ones crying the loudest that big groups of DC don't exist; even though for 5(?) AS cycles now it's been the DC show.

Truthfully nobody even really cared; it was pretty quiet here for the cycle or two prior to this one until some DC players started losing their minds shouting about how they joined the underdog faction to 1vX the throngs of AD and EP or whatever.

Almost none of what you wrote has much to do with my post that you quoted. My post was specifically about a night that all 3 factions were full and EP started with DC tri-keeps and emperor, and not 2 hours later had nothing but your own tri-keeps.

This was following posts of Miat's screenshots by your faction that seemed to insinuate that EP only loses keeps and outposts when they're up against overwhelming numbers (despite most of these being taken post-fight when it appears much worse than it actually was). You held nothing against anybody that night. I understand the situation is different when you have emp and both other factions are pushing, but if your faction can't do better than losing a keep every 10 minutes maybe your defense tactics need work.

Maybe you received a little hate in zone chat and PM's because a day or so earlier, when we dared push up for a scroll past your tri-keeps, people on your faction felt the need to craft a sob-story to PM and get them in for a real zerg (that many EP regulars seemed happy to surf). Before and since then, it seems a regular occurrence to wake up in the morning and see a red emp, no DC tri-keeps and/or all our scrolls gone.

If you're still upset about the zone chat or whispers from the person that did it, don't use my post to continue that conversation. I'd guess that if certain members of your faction didn't constantly whine about being zerged down, and then call in a TF zerg, you wouldn't receive the same response.

I'd also guess that EP runs larger numbers of organized groups than DC does, and this really isn't something I'd complain about too too much. If you're in a 6, 8 man or bigger group and are having trouble with 'send x for invite' DC zone chat groups, again, I don't know what to tell you. The group I've been fortunate to run with this cycle has never complained about that, and you're welcome to check the latest video our group leader put out to see what generally happens against randoms with numbers.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    The zerg accusations back in forth have got a bit out of control. This thread should be subtitled "A discussion on the zerg".
    Everybody, whether in a 6 man group or solo has zerged. Many don't even realize when they are. They just think they're winning because they are good players.
    This cycle I haven't seen an even pop ssecure emp once. Both ep and dc....it's either been 2 pops to 1 or 3 to 2.
    Just the nature of the game. You wanna dethrone? That last keep will be zergy. 100% of the time. I'll defend emp but rarely go to another factions last keep because of this and a player of my squishiness melts around places like that.
    I do have to say, not all ep likes the idea of zerging the entire map red. If there are a few raids pushing I have to log off. Nothing for me to do.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Also...I feel I should add this since the campaign cycle is ending...
    This cycle has had a lot of salt and drama and qqing. Soap opera levels. Hehe. And why is that?
    It has been full of action. Good players on every faction. Good groups. Crazy battles. Wins and losses. 1vX's and zergs.
    I know a lot of people will leave Zura's in a few days. Just wanted to point out how good it's been. And a lot of folk' might be surprised that they end up missing it.
    If nothing else it's pushed this thread to Dawnbreaker levels.
    So good fighting all. I've had a blast.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Glad all these other groups from DC and EP joined Azura's Star to keep pounding AD into the ground even further.

I didnt see a single AD all last night im doing it wrong.

We had some nice 8v alot against reds though. 8 is a awesome group size, wish we could do it more.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    So I thought it would be a good idea to make a bow build for my stamblade alt. Well guess what? It doesn't work. Ya, I know what you'd say: "Everybody knows bow is a terrible weapon, WhiteMage, and you're not some amazing theorycrafter to prove them wrong." Well you're right, ok? Happy? I'm not! I'm pretty frustrated that I sunk 30k gold into various sets trying to make it work.

You see, I had this bright idea that bows should be weapons that rely mostly on light attacks for damage, so I tried 2pc kena and 5pc kvatch gladiator. Want your light attacks to be executes? So do I! But it doesn't turn out that way. Light attacks hit for about 900 with this "build", and 1800 more weapon damage doesn't change a thing. So I'm sorry to anyone who caught me spamming light attacks at them. I'm not usually that terrible, and you'll be happy to know that it just ain't viable. (Now if they could reach 2-3k, that'd be a different story!)

Lessons learned:
    I'm a terrible stamblade
    You can't make bow viable
    Kvatch Gladiator is a *** set, not worth resubbing for just to get to the Gold Coast to make it because no one will craft it for you
    Light attack spam is the sole province of zerglings aka 1vX material

Fair warning though, I will unlearn all those (well most) of those lessons next time I get bored, and I will go right back to trying to execute you with a light attack. Many light attacks. Most of which you will dodge.

Elder Hoffer on AD and Chillmatic (who has already replied to you) both have deadly bow builds that have 1 shot me so many times.
    Thankfully for them as well, they don't need to exploit vipers sting by proccing it off of lethal arrow and poison injection to land kills / carry their damage like some other scrubs in Azuars, so take their advice ! :smiley:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on January 19, 2017 10:05PM
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

Just not much point in playing when any minute Fengrush and his hundreds of followers will swarm the emp circle and take emp and scrolls in minutes.

Edited by squidprojectb14_ESO on January 19, 2017 9:36PM
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

We had some nice 8v alot against reds though. 8 is a awesome group size, wish we could do it more.
    We had 6-8 ourselves. Mainly we were focusing on EP though so we had very few fights against DC. Some good fights but in each one with EP it seemed every time we'd wipe a group they'd come back with more until they eventually won.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

thats the sweet spot
    Options
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    A small group of us has been playing AS since the weekend when TF became unplayable. I've been really enjoying it. Having to think about resource management and the lack of lag takes me back to how the game used to be. Its been a breath of fresh air to an old player who was getting quite burnt out on the game and needed something new.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You either die a 1vXer, or live long enough to see yourself become a zergling.

latest?cb=20110813194104
    Edited by Joshlenoir on January 19, 2017 10:47PM
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuN09cVPmr0

I made a separate thread, but I thought I would post it here as well. It's my latest stamina nightblade pvp video in Azura's Star!
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

Almost none of what you wrote has much to do with my post that you quoted. My post was specifically about a night that all 3 factions were full and EP started with DC tri-keeps and emperor, and not 2 hours later had nothing but your own tri-keeps.

This was following posts of Miat's screenshots by your faction that seemed to insinuate that EP only loses keeps and outposts when they're up against overwhelming numbers (despite most of these being taken post-fight when it appears much worse than it actually was). You held nothing against anybody that night. I understand the situation is different when you have emp and both other factions are pushing, but if your faction can't do better than losing a keep every 10 minutes maybe your defense tactics need work.

Maybe you received a little hate in zone chat and PM's because a day or so earlier, when we dared push up for a scroll past your tri-keeps, people on your faction felt the need to craft a sob-story to PM and get them in for a real zerg (that many EP regulars seemed happy to surf). Before and since then, it seems a regular occurrence to wake up in the morning and see a red emp, no DC tri-keeps and/or all our scrolls gone.

If you're still upset about the zone chat or whispers from the person that did it, don't use my post to continue that conversation. I'd guess that if certain members of your faction didn't constantly whine about being zerged down, and then call in a TF zerg, you wouldn't receive the same response.

I'd also guess that EP runs larger numbers of organized groups than DC does, and this really isn't something I'd complain about too too much. If you're in a 6, 8 man or bigger group and are having trouble with 'send x for invite' DC zone chat groups, again, I don't know what to tell you. The group I've been fortunate to run with this cycle has never complained about that, and you're welcome to check the latest video our group leader put out to see what generally happens against randoms with numbers.

Nice word soup, nobody ever called a TF guild in tho. That's their business, like PM mentioned in this thread, they just randomly showed up for an hour or so. If that bothers people, don't know what to tell you, I don't think anybody on AS has control over PM.

And the EMP had already passed back to DC after that anyways, because we dethroned again at the start of our raid.

The only reason I remember that is because it was the night of our guilds 1-year anniversary, so we made dual half-raids to try and compete with each other for fun.

Which was why postponed all the guild rules about pushing and ruthlessly played the map in the first place, but it's also ultimately why we kind of called the raid because DC was bleeding pop. Some of us still ran around after that but it was mostly for AP.

About an hour or two later was when you see all my screenshots making fun of War/Death and co. for throwing 50~ bodies at Bleaks and Chal. Nobody really cared, it was just funny that after all the smack-talking people had done about their small-mans. Those same people made damn sure they didn't log back until DC was pop-locked with a 40+ group pushing.

That they never admit to zerging with 40+ people, provides endless amounts of humor to me.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Nice word soup, nobody ever called a TF guild in tho.

But...
    _Crow wrote: »
    Hello Azura natives, this is Crow from Pact Militia. Last night we were minding our own business in Trueflame, having some epic fights with a worthy enemy guild called VE. When suddenly, word reached our ear about a DC usurper named Fengrush, who was taking his band of merry men and gate camping EP.

We don't want to hear about anymore gate farming going on on azuras

Your memory is hilarious as always. See you out there.

Guilds
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I made a separate thread, but I thought I would post it here as well. It's my latest stamina nightblade pvp video in Azura's Star!

Good work not getting distracted by that chest, your self control is an inspiration to all of us!

Amazing vid as always!
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Nice word soup, nobody ever called a TF guild in tho.

But...
    _Crow wrote: »
    Hello Azura natives, this is Crow from Pact Militia. Last night we were minding our own business in Trueflame, having some epic fights with a worthy enemy guild called VE. When suddenly, word reached our ear about a DC usurper named Fengrush, who was taking his band of merry men and gate camping EP.

We don't want to hear about anymore gate farming going on on azuras

Your memory is hilarious as always. See you out there.

Wait, what's going on you think DC has been fighting Pact Militia this whole time?

Or you think EP only ever pushed the one time PM randomly showed up on the server?

I love you random fanboys, but you all are re-writing some history.
    Edited by Malibulove on January 20, 2017 2:33AM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Good work not getting distracted by that chest, your self control is an inspiration to all of us!

Amazing vid as always!

Yea, I saw that the chest was like, supposed to be his reward if he won... but he forgot to get it lol. Was a great video, though! Plays NB much better than I can, haha.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on January 20, 2017 2:37AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    KingKrotha wrote: »
    Holding block is really impressive, especially when playing patty cake against two tanks.

***The more you know***

My proof: DEEZ NUTS!

Sarenvog!!??! Is that you bud??!!
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

If that bothers people, don't know what to tell you

Which was why postponed all the guild rules

About an hour or two later was when you see all my screenshots making fun of War/Death and co.

Is this English. The pictures were better.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »
    Holding block is really impressive, especially when playing patty cake against two tanks.

***The more you know***

i miss sarenvog rage tells
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

***The more you know***

They were the best
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    So I thought it would be a good idea to make a bow build for my stamblade alt. Well guess what? It doesn't work. Ya, I know what you'd say: "Everybody knows bow is a terrible weapon, WhiteMage, and you're not some amazing theorycrafter to prove them wrong." Well you're right, ok? Happy? I'm not! I'm pretty frustrated that I sunk 30k gold into various sets trying to make it work.

You see, I had this bright idea that bows should be weapons that rely mostly on light attacks for damage, so I tried 2pc kena and 5pc kvatch gladiator. Want your light attacks to be executes? So do I! But it doesn't turn out that way. Light attacks hit for about 900 with this "build", and 1800 more weapon damage doesn't change a thing. So I'm sorry to anyone who caught me spamming light attacks at them. I'm not usually that terrible, and you'll be happy to know that it just ain't viable. (Now if they could reach 2-3k, that'd be a different story!)

Lessons learned:
    I'm a terrible stamblade
    You can't make bow viable
    Kvatch Gladiator is a *** set, not worth resubbing for just to get to the Gold Coast to make it because no one will craft it for you
    Light attack spam is the sole province of zerglings aka 1vX material

Fair warning though, I will unlearn all those (well most) of those lessons next time I get bored, and I will go right back to trying to execute you with a light attack. Many light attacks. Most of which you will dodge.

Elder Hoffer on AD and Chillmatic (who has already replied to you) both have deadly bow builds that have 1 shot me so many times.
    Thankfully for them as well, they don't need to exploit vipers sting by proccing it off of lethal arrow and poison injection to land kills / carry their damage like some other scrubs in Azuars, so take their advice ! :smiley:

No, I could never wound my pride so. Do you know how many times I've t-bagged him in rage? It is a game, and he who sends the first tell loses.

It's still a game if I'm the only one playing it. Other than that, I was looking to make a bow build that could 1vX. That ain't happening any time soon though.

The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

***The more you know***

They were the best

Tbag him and lean back with Pinot Noir...
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Wait, what's going on you think DC has been fighting Pact Militia this whole time?

Or you think EP only ever pushed the one time PM randomly showed up on the server?

I love you random fanboys, but you all are re-writing some history.

What are you even talking about? You said nobody called a TF guild in, so I just quoted the PM guy who said they were called in. From that, you gather that I think we've been fighting PM the whole campaign and that EP never pushes without them?

I'm well aware that PM was only there that night, I never said otherwise. I'm also well aware that EP regularly pushes without PM. I mean sure, it seems to be around 6-7 AM eastern when you crown emp and sometimes take all DC tri-keeps and scrolls... sec let me check the map right now... ah yes, Kenshin emp for 2 hours... what was it you're always saying about night capping? I suppose when first light breaks on the east coast it's no longer night capping and your groups have the best challenge.

But when all 3 factions log in with equal pop it's always EP with only tri-keeps 1-2 hours later. Is this not what's been happening? Are you sure you're playing in AS?

Guilds
    Options
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not stupid to not care about the campaign score. I know personally I gave up caring about the time ZOS deleted Wabbajack. :)

Just not much point in playing when any minute Fengrush and his hundreds of followers will swarm the emp circle and take emp and scrolls in minutes.

The issue last night was EP's refusal to do anything other than [try to] defend whatever keep the DC zerg was hitting. There was no effort to counterattack DC's back lines. It was a losing strategy from the beginning.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talcyndl wrote: »
    It's not stupid to not care about the campaign score. I know personally I gave up caring about the time ZOS deleted Wabbajack. :)

The issue last night was EP's refusal to do anything other than [try to] defend whatever keep the DC zerg was hitting. There was no effort to counterattack DC's back lines. It was a losing strategy from the beginning.

When I was online for the heavy part, there was no reason to do anything but defend Arrius Lumbermill and the Occasional farm from @FENGRUSH Shakin' it up! Why would we push when we have a large ap service that delivers?!

Problem is when we advance at the dc zerg heavy hour (no My Lord I Don't mean you personally, I mean the usual dc OC pop that benefit from your presence) We get run down. When dc advance to crown their Lord, It just isn't worth the effort to stop that many players so we leave. I come on to pvp to have fun. Originally I stayed to try to stop Feng's crowning but now I just don't feel that it is worth the frustration to try to stop the crowning so I just let it happen and do something else. I log onto eso to have fun, not stress myself out. My RL has enough stress as is, I just want to enjoy the game.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.