Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 get exposed
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 31, 2016 9:22AM
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    EP and DC exist on AZ to farm AD...

I honestly thought it was AD farming the other two, because it doesn't seem like AD gets pushed on often but they'll push on whoever is getting pushed on heavily and AP Farm them on a regular basis. I honestly love the fact that Tertiary Meat can flip Bleakers and farm pugs from DC & EP on a regular basis and the pugs don't learn to stop going there. It is hilarious.
    I think EP and DC don't push AD because they're worried about each other and not particularly concerned about AD outside of TM. Occasionally a pug group will get some good momentum and take an emp keep or two but then AD just gets all the attention of the other factions ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    The irony is absurd.

DC's oceanic Zerg had been nightcapping multiple times a week for about 2months. AD and EP didn't really care and still fought each other constantly because we knew they were new Japanese players who didn't know any better and who didn't use the forums. Multiple times a week AD and EP dethrone DC in a few early hours of prime-time then go back to kicking the *** out of each other while the prime time DC (generally quality and stand up people) recapped their home keeps (usually ignored by AD and EP until they got their 2 emp keeps back).

Then just as the DC Oceanic crew was dying out, along comes Vurian. Not only did you continue the DC Oceanic tradition, but you also put a face to this despicable gameplay, claiming that you "control who Emps", gloating you've crowned "1000's of Emp's" and declaring constant underdog victories when you Zerg and teabag.

I don't approve of EP constantly going after your gate keeps, but you brought this on yourself. You made yourself and your entire faction a target by engaging in dirty gameplay, by constantly lying on the forums and generally being an unpleasant person to interact with on the forums or in game.

This is EXACTLY what is happening. I don't approve of the constant ep gate pushing but I understand the frustration of my alliance for I have it too. My frustration came with the OC raid that a single player like myself can do nothing against.

Wasnt OC long before your time though?
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    When all factions are at 3 bars, it's a big difference. Because no matter what you want to say, DC has the population advantage over the longterm. So it's trivial for them to push out during primetime, they do it every night in under an hour after they pop-lock.

It doesn't even compare to all the times DC gate-camped AD/EP, when DC was just casually keeping AD/EP bottled up at their gates for 8+ hours.

Doesn't compare to when like 5 people defended against like 8?

EP has like 40-60 players stacked into TRIKEEPS during PRIME TIME and DC has barely 30 people trying to push.

Again...just gtfo. Like pleeeeease....omg we need @Publius_Scipio in here
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH heard some of the things that you said on your stream towards us and I'm pretty offended. Not bringing what you said into the forums, I just ask that you tone it down a bit please. We have a right to play and oppose you on the field.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH heard some of the things that you said on your stream towards us and I'm pretty offended.

Pretty offended, cause t-bagging people after they get zerged is cool but getting trash talked at isn't - oh sweet stream sniping tears.

Also this is how it's done for real: If jar jar talks more trash about my NB for not getting into keep fights, I'll have to challenge him to a duel.

Get on my level.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    @FENGRUSH heard some of the things that you said on your stream towards us and I'm pretty offended.

Pretty offended, cause t-bagging people after they get zerged is cool but getting trash talked at isn't - oh sweet stream sniping tears.

Also this is how it's done for real: If jar jar talks more trash about my NB for not getting into keep fights, I'll have to challenge him to a duel.

Get on my level.

I don't T bag people after they get zerged. I have long moved past that level. I am pretty tolerant over much that happens in this game because it is what it is and it frustrates us all. But Jeez! Some of those statements! Are you serious? From such a high respected eso player no less! But hey, I realise that I'm just being naive now. I once had a lot of respect for 'The Lord' and to be trashed over his stream like that saddened me. I even made my stam sorc during the harshest days for them after watching twitch just to feel how hard it really was.

But let's be positive. That was an INSANELY fun evening. It's been so long since AZ has jumped like this and I'm loving it!
    Edited by ellahellabella on December 31, 2016 11:59AM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Get on my level.

I don't T bag people after they get zerged. I have long moved past that level. I am pretty tolerant over much that happens in this game because it is what it is and it frustrates us all. But Jeez! Some of those statements! Are you serious? From such a high respected eso player no less!

But let's be positive. That was an INSANELY fun evening. It's been so long since AZ has jumped like this and I'm loving it!

It was a fun night of PvP. Im not sure what I said that offended you. I talked to EPElite awhile about my feelings on the campaign. Im fed up with EP refusing to push AD (minus their pugs) while EP emp group sits firmly with huge numbers burying DC. Any DC that come here when Im not online are getting boxed in by EP with emp and AD who is completely submissive and sits idly at Nikel/Ash 24 hours a day farming the half of DC that isnt running to 40 EP with emp.

This is all apparently for some revenge. Its terrible for the campaign. EP needs to push AD and stop sitting idly keeping a truce.
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Get on my level.

I don't T bag people after they get zerged. I have long moved past that level. I am pretty tolerant over much that happens in this game because it is what it is and it frustrates us all. But Jeez! Some of those statements! Are you serious? From such a high respected eso player no less!

It was a fun night of PvP. Im not sure what I said that offended you. I talked to EPElite awhile about my feelings on the campaign. Im fed up with EP refusing to push AD (minus their pugs) while EP emp group sits firmly with huge numbers burying DC. Any DC that come here when Im not online are getting boxed in by EP with emp and AD who is completely submissive and sits idly at Nikel/Ash 24 hours a day farming the half of DC that isnt running to 40 EP with emp.

This is all apparently for some revenge. Its terrible for the campaign. EP needs to push AD and stop sitting idly keeping a truce.

For the most part it is the lack of resistance from ad during the off hours that I play. It's all dc dominant at my hour with no ad. I can't speak for what happens during NA prime because I'm normally at work. Only on now then because Holidays! Happy New Year everyone!!! :)
    I think the real heel for ad is they just don't have any heavy guilds apart from TM. Also, we're all so used to hitting dc because they have always had the numbers that it's implanted in our brains to hit blue. I agree though, this needs to change if we want the server healthy.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

Get on my level.

You arrived shortly after Vurian's antics. He has slowly retracted from a lot of the comments he made but the BS DC pulled before you arrived really sparked a fire in EP to return the favor. Regardless of what you have seen lately, EP was content with things until Vurian spouted off.

AD, TM aside, hasn't been around since DC gate camped them. They left the server and haven't returned. PvDoor during primetime or in the morning isn't fun (although I see this morning DC is having a blast doing just that) and without AD to fight, EP focuses on DC. Besides, DC has enough of a presence at all hours, if EP were to venture down to AD's side, we'd lose ground on DC and why give up the juicy AP?
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year from Australia fam
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being as we don't want to play in a campaign where the guilds & players who accused us of defending / camping tri-keeps are doing precisely that during prime-time. I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on wiping constantly to a zerg stacked inside Glademist on a daily basis just because of 'revenge'. Even if it was 'revenge', you should probably be repeating our stuff at the time we did it, not prime-time, where it actually effects the ENTIRE campaign health.

We took our L's, we took our W's, but once it gets to the point where you just want to sit in our tri-keeps and zerg us down every time we even make a move, we will go elsewhere. You threatened to leave, but we aren't threatening, we are just leaving. We will be back in a few weeks and hopefully things will have changed for the better, but like I said, I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on tri-keep pushing when I can be playing somewhere else / playing another game instead.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    He has slowly retracted from a lot of the comments he made but the BS DC pulled before you arrived really sparked a fire in EP to return the favor

A lot of it was hyping my group up so that people wanted to fight us. Drama makes people want to kill you and so then they hunt you down and do so, or try to, depending on the situation given. I stirred the pot to get EP & AD hyped up inside Azura's Star to fight something. It worked, I just didn't expect Fengrush to be joining the campaign, which brought in more EP than expected into the campaign, so my plan was flawed. Never the less, I enjoyed my time fighting alongside Fengrush, it was fun crowning him and it was a fun beginning to the campaign cycle.
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine things will change somewhat in the new year as people go back to work or school. I'm not hopeful that AD will be much more competitive though. The population isn't there right now.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    The irony is absurd.

DC's oceanic Zerg had been nightcapping multiple times a week for about 2months. AD and EP didn't really care and still fought each other constantly because we knew they were new Japanese players who didn't know any better and who didn't use the forums. Multiple times a week AD and EP dethrone DC in a few early hours of prime-time then go back to kicking the *** out of each other while the prime time DC (generally quality and stand up people) recapped their home keeps (usually ignored by AD and EP until they got their 2 emp keeps back).

Then just as the DC Oceanic crew was dying out, along comes Vurian. Not only did you continue the DC Oceanic tradition, but you also put a face to this despicable gameplay, claiming that you "control who Emps", gloating you've crowned "1000's of Emp's" and declaring constant underdog victories when you Zerg and teabag.

I don't approve of EP constantly going after your gate keeps, but you brought this on yourself. You made yourself and your entire faction a target by engaging in dirty gameplay, by constantly lying on the forums and generally being an unpleasant person to interact with on the forums or in game.

Vurian is Mr. DC 2016

And I should stay away from pinot noir

LOOOOL!

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being as we don't want to play in a campaign where the guilds & players who accused us of defending / camping tri-keeps are doing precisely that during prime-time. I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on wiping constantly to a zerg stacked inside Glademist on a daily basis just because of 'revenge'.

Good luck in BWB.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy new year Big Ernie
    Options
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job there on the teaming AD/EP to dethrone. It was fantastic watching y'all run along side each other on stream.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Good job there on the teaming AD/EP to dethrone. It was fantastic watching y'all run along side each other on stream.

That was really funny. I bet most did it to cause some debate. Nothing wrong with it :)
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    One of the most enjoyable dethrones in which I've taken part. Good times!
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »

Lol AD knocked down a front door uncontested with a raid while EP was pouring in multiple groups through the other side beforehand vs like 10 DC in a keep. What an epic take bro. One for the books.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being as we don't want to play in a campaign where the guilds & players who accused us of defending / camping tri-keeps are doing precisely that during prime-time. I don't have enough time in my life to waste it on wiping constantly to a zerg stacked inside Glademist on a daily basis just because of 'revenge'.

Good luck in BWB.

Can't take credit for the current Emp in BwB though. That's MY guildie that ALL of DC helped crown.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol AD knocked down a front door uncontested with a raid while EP was pouring in multiple groups through the other side beforehand vs like 10 DC in a keep. What an epic take bro. One for the books.

Don't worry bro. You'll get emp back at least a dozen times before the campaign resets. AZ is the campaign of uncontested emping.
    Marek
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »

I felt naked running around without hurricane on, but it was worth it.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @Fengrush,

I get it, most of your comments around this campaign are made out of frustration; but what would having AD push on EP exactly do for you?

DC & EP’s population increased (with AD’s decreasing) this time around. Yes, there is some EP to DC ‘hate’ going on but where do you expect these two Mega Zergs to naturally gravitate towards? It sounds like you are upset with status of the RvR between DC & EP with DC currently losing and/or there is just not any ‘small’ groups for you to take on.

Contrary to popular belief TM is not a 20 person raid at any point in time. TM still hits DC or EP as the whim goes. Just ask Heals.
    No, we are not going to hit EP’s Mega Zerg just to make your time easier.
    No, we are not going to go PvDoor as that is boring.
    No, we are not going to AD ‘zerg’ surf (though those that are left are starved for ‘good’ fights so that they move to any yellow cross swords on the map and we end with a few near us by the end.

Finally, some of this is your own doing. I believe, people would rather face whoever the top EP person is at 9 AM as Emp than you as Emp.
    Dae - TM
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭

TM knocked down a well defended front door with 12, and if there was only like 10 DC in the keep it's because we killed the rest outside ;) We didn't do it on twitch though, so I guess the fog of war obscures.

Agreed it wasn't epic. It was, however, enjoyable. Can't quite put my finger on why I enjoyed it so much. Must be that new year feeling. Have a happy one, y'all!
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    BLAH
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me with articulating the irony here?

Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

Ummm. EP had the raid + some and 10 ad knocked down front door.

What am I missing squirrel
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »

Ummm. EP had the raid + some and 10 ad knocked down front door.

What am I missing squirrel

Potatoes

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
This discussion has been closed.