• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Cheating and Exploits

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    LOL ! Now you are speaking for ZoS ? What a troll .. What's your angle OdinForge ? Defence much ?

Well. When I'm at work and have some spare time to not work, I come onto the forums to PvP people like you. When I'm at home without anything to do, I will sign in and PvP people like you some more. Sometimes I get zerged and log out to do something else. Sometimes I kill lots of people and have fun, sometimes I run pledges on my sorc.

But my favorite activity in ESO is to forum PvP. In truth SirAndy posted something to rile people up that I know is false, and I called him on it. But since you vehemently believe that everyone is cheating and willing to buy into whatever you see, you are my opponent for today.

You called him on it with no proof to the contrary only your opinion . Which seems more like a bury the topic snowball approach more then actual discussion with a player that's been around before launch and contributed a ton of information to the players of the game for years . So this would be you pointing out the first time in his history of posting bringing false information to Us .

I'm not curious at all to what your reasons to dismiss the claim SirAndy is making . It is very obvious .

SirAndy seemingly decided to use CE to make a point, I'm simply not willing to use CE on an ESO account to prove any points. I have no issue with people experimenting to show what's capable, my issue with SirAndy is that I know his case in particular is wrong.

I offered SirAndy the ability to go back and prove me wrong by testing his damage against someone while having 42 million stamina. But he already admitted indirectly in one of his posts that I'm correct when he said CE was only changing the display.

I am against cheating in any form. I believe that the players who exploited vet asylum deserved their permanent bans. What I'm not okay with is players like you and many others who make false accusations of cheating.

So that's your angle . LMAO

How many false allegations of cheating have I made ? Publicly I've made one allegation , and not only did he admit it , he graced the forums bragging about it for the greater good . So how many false allegations have I made ?

Don't answer I know . I know you're just defensive . I know you "know people" that know how cheat engine works . Guess how many people I know that know how cheat engine works ? Zero . I don't associate with those people .
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL ! Now you are speaking for ZoS ? What a troll .. What's your angle OdinForge ? Defence much ?

Well. When I'm at work and have some spare time to not work, I come onto the forums to PvP people like you. When I'm at home without anything to do, I will sign in and PvP people like you some more. Sometimes I get zerged and log out to do something else. Sometimes I kill lots of people and have fun, sometimes I run pledges on my sorc.

But my favorite activity in ESO is to forum PvP. In truth SirAndy posted something to rile people up that I know is false, and I called him on it. But since you vehemently believe that everyone is cheating and willing to buy into whatever you see, you are my opponent for today.

You called him on it with no proof to the contrary only your opinion . Which seems more like a bury the topic snowball approach more then actual discussion with a player that's been around before launch and contributed a ton of information to the players of the game for years . So this would be you pointing out the first time in his history of posting bringing false information to Us .

I'm not curious at all to what your reasons to dismiss the claim SirAndy is making . It is very obvious .

SirAndy seemingly decided to use CE to make a point, I'm simply not willing to use CE on an ESO account to prove any points. I have no issue with people experimenting to show what's capable, my issue with SirAndy is that I know his case in particular is wrong.

I offered SirAndy the ability to go back and prove me wrong by testing his damage against someone while having 42 million stamina. But he already admitted indirectly in one of his posts that I'm correct when he said CE was only changing the display.

I am against cheating in any form. I believe that the players who exploited vet asylum deserved their permanent bans. What I'm not okay with is players like you and many others who make false accusations of cheating.

So that's your angle . LMAO

How many false allegations of cheating have I made ? Publicly I've made one allegation , and not only did he admit it , he graced the forums bragging about it for the greater good . So how many false allegations have I made ?

Don't answer I know . I know you're just defensive . I know you "know people" that know how cheat engine works . Guess how many people I know that know how cheat engine works ? Zero . I don't associate with those people .

You're just ranting at this point because I called out SirAndy for providing what amounts to literal misinformation that you bought into without making any effort to understand. He posted a picture of inflated health values, several other people including me called him out saying that attributes are sever based, and CE only modifies the display. SirAndy eventually agrees with this indirectly.

And yet you're still acting as if I'm some defender of cheaters, because I spoke out about something that wasn't accurate.
    source.gif
    Edited by OdinForge on November 13, 2017 7:34PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In truth SirAndy posted something to rile people up that I know is false, and I called him on it.
    Did you even read my reply?
    You didn't "call me out" on anything, you are simply *wrong* about what cheats are still possible by hacking the client.

Like i said, ZOS has obfuscated important values in client memory and there's a reason why the character shown in my screenshots is naked because there is no single place in memory anymore that has all your accumulated health as one single value, except for display.

If you go naked you can use your base health and knowledge of how that value is obfuscated to manipulate it and the client will happily tell the server that your base health has changed.

As i mentioned before, ZOS did *not* switch to a full "never trust the client" model ...
    type.gif
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    In truth SirAndy posted something to rile people up that I know is false, and I called him on it.
    You didn't "call me out" on anything, you are simply *wrong* about what cheats are still possible by hacking the client.

Like i said, ZOS has obfuscated important values in client memory and there's a reason why the character shown in my screenshots is naked because there is no single place in memory anymore that has all your accumulated health as one single value, except for display.

If you go naked you can use your base health and knowledge of how that value is obfuscated to manipulate it and the client will happily tell the server that your base health has changed.

As i mentioned before, ZOS did *not* switch to a full "never trust the client" model ...
    type.gif

If I'm wrong and since you provided the original screenshot, surely you can go back and modify your stamina to be 42 million and test it against a player or mob. You've already done half the work by providing your screenshot.

The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

type.gif

@SirAndy Help me understand this a bit more please . Can you give a hypothetical example of what players can get away with still and use in combat ? Like could they put their health up to say 50K even though all their resource points are in stamina and the game will accept both values in combat ?
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help me understand this a bit more please . Can you give a hypothetical example of what players can get away with still and use in combat ? Like could they put their health up to say 50K even though all their resource points are in stamina and the game will accept both values in combat ?
    @Rohamad_Ali Yes, you could.

However, how long you would get away with that is another question. I know ZOS has some rudimentary server side sanity checks on at least the base stats so something like 50k base health on a character that has no points spent in health would probably trigger an alert at some point.

There is a reason why programs like cheat engine tell you to only make small changes. Raising your base stats by 5% will give you a pretty good advantage in-game while still flying under the radar of server side sanity checks.
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 13, 2017 8:24PM
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Help me understand this a bit more please . Can you give a hypothetical example of what players can get away with still and use in combat ? Like could they put their health up to say 50K even though all their resource points are in stamina and the game will accept both values in combat ?

However, how long you would get away with that is another question. I'm know ZOS has some rudimentary server side sanity checks on at least the base stats so something like 50k base health on a character that has no points spent in health would probably trigger an alert at some point.

There is a reason why programs like cheat engine tell you to only make small changes. Raising your base stats by 5% will give you a pretty good advantage in-game while still flying under the radar of server side sanity checks.
    shades.gif

So I'm going to wait for you to actually test this instead of simply posting a static image of your attribute sheet, which we all know can be modified but does not reflect your actual stats.

You already did it with your HP, should be easy to get a player in a duel to wither down your raid boss levels HP. Or to change your stamina to 42 million and start insta-killing players.

You made the post saying it's possible, now you need to actually prove it.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

However, how long you would get away with that is another question. I'm know ZOS has some rudimentary server side sanity checks on at least the base stats so something like 50k base health on a character that has no points spent in health would probably trigger an alert at some point.

shades.gif

So I'm going to wait for you to actually test this instead of simply posting a static image of your attribute sheet, which we all know can be modified but does not reflect your actual stats.

You already did it with your HP, should be easy to get a player in a duel to wither down your raid boss levels HP. Or to change your stamina to 42 million and start insta-killing players.

Stop acting like a lazy self entitled clown, do a quick google search, look at the tutorial on how to find the memory address for what you are asking then do it yourself to prove it to yourself.

Get your head outa your forgehole and stop with your immature demands.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »

shades.gif

Stop acting like a lazy self entitled clown, do a quick google search, look at the tutorial on how to find the memory address for what you are asking then do it yourself to prove it to yourself.

My demands aren't immature, your response is. If you're going to suggest something is possible, you need to prove how. Memory hacking changing the display of your UI is common knowledge, the server managing your actual attributes is also well known.

SirAndy suggested otherwise using a picture where he modifies his attributes, as seen in his display. He's suggesting that you can actually have 42 million stamina or HP, but in order for this to be believable he needs to show us in combat that his stamina is both modifying his tooltips and that casting a skill practically has no effect on his resource pool (ie never running out of stamina).

Your response is a joke though.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif

My demands aren't immature, your response is. If you're going to suggest something is possible, you need to prove how. Memory hacking changing the display of your UI is common knowledge, the server managing your actual attributes is also well known.

SirAndy suggested otherwise using a picture where he modifies his attributes, as seen in his display. He's suggesting that you can actually have 42 million stamina or HP, but in order for this to be believable he needs to show us in combat that his stamina is both modifying his tooltips and that casting a skill practically has no effect on his resource pool (ie never running out of stamina).

Youre acting like an immature child, he is not your mommy. He doesnt owe you anything...

Do the research yourself, dont make demands on an internet forum like a child...

He doesnt need to prove anything to some close minded fool like you when you can get enough proof yourself with a 5 minute google search.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

shades.gif

Youre acting like an immature child, he is not your mommy. He doesnt owe you anything...

Do the research yourself, dont make demands on an internet forum like a child...

He doesnt need to prove anything to some close minded fool like you when you can get enough proof yourself with a 5 minute google search.

I have done the research myself, which is why I'm asking him to prove a wild claim he made. He does need to prove a fact if he's trying to make a point. If I came here and said "It's possible to breath in space without equipment", and my only evidence to support that claim was a picture of a dude floating in space wearing only swim trunks, that would be silly.

You have to backup your facts, it's not my job to cheat to prove SirAndy wrong on a post he started. My logic is that SirAndy showed only a picture of his modified stats, but no evidence to show that those modified stats are changing his tooltips.

You have nothing to contribute to this however.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif

I have done the research myself, which is why I'm asking him to prove a wild claim he made. He does need to prove a fact if he's trying to make a point. If I came here and said "It's possible to breath in space without equipment", and my only evidence to support that claim was a picture of a dude floating in space wearing only swim trunks, that would be silly.

You have to backup your facts, it's not my job to cheat to prove SirAndy wrong on a post he started. My logic is that SirAndy showed only a picture of his modified stats, but no evidence to show that those modified stats are changing his tooltips.

shades.gif

I found plenty of evidence what he is claiming is true...

You playing the idiot skeptic is not contributing to the discussion.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

shades.gif

shades.gif

That's what you say because it fits your agenda, of blindly listening to someone who hasn't attempted to prove his point legitimately. He already went through half the trouble of testing CE to modify his stats, but he hasn't shown anything that suggests his stats actually changed.

You're disregarding logic and blindly choosing to believe in something that hasn't been properly substantiated. Literally you're perpetuating the "I only read headlines on social media, and not the content" problem.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He already went through half the trouble of testing CE to modify his stats
    If you keep quoting me, please do it correctly ...

... And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!) ...

Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

... And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!) ...

It doesn't matter what tool you used, memory hacking is memory hacking. Please do not deflect the point however, you should actually prove that your stats are capable changing your damage output or damage reduction.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif

shades.gif

That's what you say because it fits your agenda, of blindly listening to someone who hasn't attempted to prove his point legitimately. He already went through half the trouble of testing CE to modify his stats, but he hasn't shown anything that suggests his stats actually changed.

You're disregarding logic and blindly choosing to believe in something that hasn't been properly substantiated. Literally you're perpetuating the "I only read headlines on social media, and not the content" problem.

I had done my research and posted in this thread before he posted those screens, sorry nice try though...
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i call photoshop...
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter what tool you used, memory hacking is memory hacking. Please do not deflect the point however, you should actually prove that your stats are capable changing your damage output or damage reduction.
    I would hope that he isn't stupid enough to actually use CE in-game at all, whether that be to prove a point or otherwise.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I would hope that he isn't stupid enough to actually use CE in-game at all, whether that be to prove a point or otherwise.

I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to cheat and provide proof in a way that compromises their game accounts. He posted an image of modified attributes, achieved with a memory hacking tool. CE is just one of many memory hacking tools, they all do the same job.

I simply got involved in this thread to explain why his picture wasn't sufficient evidence. People will see his picture and off that alone assume cheating is rampant, which as far as I can tell isn't the case. I'm just trying to prevent misinformation, and getting blasted for promoting real facts vs assumption.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not asking anyone to go out of their way to cheat and provide proof in a way that compromises their game accounts. He posted an image of modified attributes, achieved with a memory hacking tool. CE is just one of many memory hacking tools, they all do the same job.

I simply got involved in this thread to explain why his picture wasn't sufficient evidence. People will see his picture and off that alone assume cheating is rampant, which as far as I can tell isn't the case. I'm just trying to prevent misinformation, and getting blasted for promoting real facts vs assumption.

the picture isn't enough evidence, right. on the other hand, provide evidence might get him banned (and btw. certain aspects will work, i'm aware of that). anyway, maybe on pts or so :trollface:

calling a debugger a memeroy hacking tool... oh well, it's not its main purpose of a debugger. ;)

edit: btw. a bit surprised to be honest that there aren't any anti-debugging routines or did you really spent the time for bypassing them?
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on November 13, 2017 10:54PM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

the picture isn't enough evidence, right. on the other hand, provide evidence might get him banned (and btw. certain aspects will work, i'm aware of that). anyway, maybe on pts or so :trollface:

calling a debugger a memeroy hacking tool... oh well, it's not its main purpose of a debugger. ;)

edit: btw. a bit surprised to be honest that there aren't any anti-debugging routines or did you really spent the time for bypassing them?

The picture alone and him admitting to using a memory hacking tool is probably enough to get him banned. He's the one who came here posting it, I'm not asking anyone to get themselves banned. Just explaining why his picture isn't sufficient evidence. Because attributes that are modified on your client, aren't what the server reports. Meaning that just because you modify your HP to be 100,000 doesn't mean the guy you're fighting is fighting someone with 100,000 HP.

This is well known among memory hacking, and why you can find videos of people floating and spamming meteors but also getting ganked like a normal player. Not even joking there is a video of PC NA of a player who is no clipping and dropping meteors during the CE weekend, and when he lands gets ganked. In no CE or memory hacking example would you ever see a player with raid boss level HP.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Voltranox
    Voltranox
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what can and cannot be modified by hackers.
    Attributes? Damage? Mitigation? Ultimates? Regen? Potions? Cooldowns? Speed?

I also wonder how much ZOS can detect apart from 'sanity' checks.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the same situation as that guy who opened the thread saying he found a way to guarantee "macro slice". The term given to the thingie where you do a gap closer and get stuck in the animation, and all your attacks fire off on a delay. The bug that started in Dark Brotherhood and still hasn't been fixed.

Essentially what that thread amounted to was this guy figured out a way to bug his animations, and it would appear that he does 3-4 wrecking blows at once. He was excited and posted the video to the forums, but didn't thoroughly test the bug. I came in and pointed out that his target dummy (a player with around 20K HP) didn't die or even come close to dying. My logic was that the bugged animation was happening only to the OP, because it's his game client.

When he met me in-game to test this it was indeed the case. On his screen he'd do 5 wrecking blows against me, on my end he clearly only did one. I'm too lazy to dig up that thread but I made a video about it. When you memory hack in a game like Dark Souls everything is at your disposal, the game operates for online on a peer-peer basis. When memory hacking was working in ESO it was only values that were strictly client based. When you activated no clip or a speed hack it didn't require anyone else's game client to be involved.

SirAndy posted the picture of him modifying his character attributes via memory hacking, if he believes that in a fight against me I'd be facing a player with 42 million health he's likely misinformed. Since he went out of the way to test modifying his attributes he should have just tested to see if they were legitimately modified, either way he used a memory hacking tool in-game by his own choosing.

Just my opinion. You're free to disagree and even try to flame me, but if you do don't rely on assumptions.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since he went out of the way to test modifying his attributes he should have just tested to see if they were legitimately modified
    I did and stated that clearly in one of my replies to you.

You don't seem to read my posts and you keep misquoting me ...
    confused24.gif
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since he went out of the way to test modifying his attributes he should have just tested to see if they were legitimately modified
    I did and stated that clearly in one of my replies to you.

You don't seem to read my posts and you keep misquoting me ...
    confused24.gif

So show me where you have evidence that having 42 million health displayed on your sheet, actually means that other players will see 42 million health when fighting you. You only posted a picture of your character sheet, but if you have a video for me to look at by all means.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The picture alone and him admitting to using a memory hacking tool is probably enough to get him banned. He's the one who came here posting it, I'm not asking anyone to get themselves banned. Just explaining why his picture isn't sufficient evidence. Because attributes that are modified on your client, aren't what the server reports. Meaning that just because you modify your HP to be 100,000 doesn't mean the guy you're fighting is fighting someone with 100,000 HP.

This is well known among memory hacking, and why you can find videos of people floating and spamming meteors but also getting ganked like a normal player. Not even joking there is a video of PC NA of a player who is no clipping and dropping meteors during the CE weekend, and when he lands gets ganked. In no CE or memory hacking example would you ever see a player with raid boss level HP.

I'm not sure if you are reading other posts or if it is a problem of comprehension.

you still mix up terms. and what i wrote is exactly that the picture isn't enough evidence.

and yes, i'm familiar with the issue here and how things are working and why they are working like that. and not everything is handled by the server, that's why i asked previously if he tested if the attributes worked, as i am aware that some things are still working.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CE still works, if in doubt get in touch with the few people recently banned for using it. unfortunately cannot name them or it would be classed as shaming ) He won the best dueller in EU LOL

Otherwise, do your own research. No-one is here to spoon feed you anything.

There is 0 dynamic algorithms in ESO to calculate what your wearing to what stats you should have. There are however certain tolerances put in place that are not obtainable in game and will be flagged. 1 million Stamina will be flagged etc.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingMagaw wrote: »
    CE still works, if in doubt get in touch with the few people recently banned for using it. unfortunately cannot name them or it would be classed as shaming ) He won the best dueller in EU LOL

Otherwise, do your own research. No-one is here to spoon feed you anything.

There is 0 dynamic algorithms in ESO to calculate what your wearing to what stats you should have. There are however certain tolerances put in place that are not obtainable in game and will be flagged. 1 million Stamina will be flagged etc.
    Doesn't that bold part kind of make a point though. Someone used it and got banned.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is important that ZOS actually police it's own game. I would think you would have a bit of pride for the game that took so long to create. Even when we report what we see as players, you seem to do nothing. The very next day, I log on and the same players are still there. Of course, I am speaking about PVP to be sure. However, players who were supposedly banned for infractions return and then there goes the neighborhood! ... again.

Over three years ago, this game began to have increasing numbers of cheaters and exploiters. I wrote to you then and reported and stated that if you didn't do something about this, it was going to get out of hand. People have no reason to live by morals if you don't enforce your own rules. You have now become the parent who does nothing but make empty threats. Those who are not adhering to the rules, laugh in your face and disrespect us all. They know full well that it is a rare occasion when you do anything about it. You have made empty threats and have not even done what you said you would do. Your word basically means nothing now as a company. Those who cheat don't believe you and neither do the players who reach out to you for help in this matter.

So, here we are three plus years later with it completely off the charts. Your game became one of the most exploited and cheated game in MMO history. Congratulations. Your only recourse at this point is to start doing what you said you were going to do in your own rules and terms of service. I haven't even read this thread because it is pointless unless you are actually planning on doing something real this time.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll believe you mean business when I see it.
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif

No actually, you make claims that you need to backup. First you claim you'd never use CE, then you frantically urge someone else to do what you won't do yourself.

Prove your own point or /discussion.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.