Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

AddOn: RdK Group Tool

InvitationNotFound
InvitationNotFound
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I’ve published another AddOn and I’d like to introduce it here to you.

RdK Group Tool is an AddOn which has been developed for PvP. The goal of it was to reduce the amount of AddOns used to one (for our group). Therefore, the AddOn contains both, already known functionality and new functionality.

I began developing almost 2 years ago. At the beginning it was a relatively small AddOn, but with time more modules have been added. The last few months I’ve spent to make the AddOn ready for release. At this point I’d like to thank the guilds which were beta testing. They’ve provided valuable feedback.

Another goal was that the provided modules have a decent default configuration, provide a good degree of configurability and that synergies between the modules are used well (in case the distance has to be calculated between players, it will only be calculated once and the different modules are working with that value).

In addition, deactivated modules shouldn’t run any code. If a deactivated module is running code, this will be considered as a bug.

Note that the AddOn is using Map Pins and isn’t compatible with other AddOns which are using Map Pins. Using multiple such AddOns may kick you from the server.

As modules get updated frequently and new modules will come, I won’t describe here all configuration possibilities in detail. Instead I’ll provide a short summary for each currently available module (at the time of creating this post).

Profile:
It is possible to create multiple profiles which can be used across characters. Changing the profile doesn’t require a /reloadui.
Crown:
This module allows you to add a bigger crown / graphic above the group leader.
Auto Invite:
This module allows to automatically add group’s members to the group, who are writing a certain keyword into the chat.
Follow the Crown:
There are four Follow the Crown modules. The allow setting an arrow directing to the crown, to show a display warning when a certain distance is reached, to play a sound if a distance is reached (you don’t want that :P ) and allows to add a beam on the group leader.
Debuff Overview:
Shows the amount of debuffs on the group members. Be careful with this feature as due to API restrictions (or bugs) this doesn’t seem to work properly. In a small group or when you are far away from the group, this feature might work. In bigger groups this doesn’t seem to be the case.
Rapid Overview:
This module shows which rapid morphs are up, including the minor expedition buff given by one of the morphs.
Resource Overview:
Shares and displays information about the ultimate, magicka and stamina. There are plenty of different configuration possibilities including the assignment of ultimate groups.
Healing Damage Meter:
Shares and shows the amount of healing and damage done by the group members.
Potion Overview:
This module shows which group member is on potion cooldown and for how long. Furthermore, you see which kind of potion (crafted, crown store and so on) has been used. In case of an immovability pot, the duration of that buff is shown as well.
Detonation Tracker:
This module shows the active detonations of the group’s members.
Group Beams:
Depending on the role (not tank, healer and dd) it is possible to show additional beams on certain group members.
I See Dead People:
Dead group members will have a beam. The color of the beam will depend on the resurrection status.
Yet Another Compass:
Another AddOn I’ve developed previously.
Simple Compass:
An alternative compass.
Siege Merchant:
Allows automatically buying siege weapons on the merchant. The module attempts to first buy the minimum amount. Afterwards it will buy equipment up to the maximum value.
Recharger:
Automatically recharges your weapons.
Buff Food Tracker:
Displays a warning before the buff food runs out.
Cyrodiil Log:
This module shows information regarding Cyrodiil in your chat window.
Cyrodiil Status:
Shows the current state of active objectives. It includes the state of the flags, amount of deployed siege weapons and a counter, which tells you when the objective will flip the faction.
Enhancements:
Change settings related to the quest tracker, default compass, warnings and the respawn timer (camp).
Respawner:
Allows the set a key binding for resurrection at a camp or a keep. There are different key bindings for the camp and the keep.
Camp Preview:
If a camp is active on the quick slot, you’ll see the camp radius on your map. This doesn’t work with all MiniMaps.
Role Assignment:
Let’s you assign a default role to your character.
Synergy Prevention:
You can define a list of synergies which you won’t be able to use. Furthermore, it is possible to configure that list in a way that you are able to use a certain synergy as soon as all players flagged as “Synergy Role” are on cool down for this particular synergy.
Synergy Overview:
Shows you which player has used which synergy including the current cooldown of that player.
Campaign Auto Join:
Accepts the campaign invite automatically after 10 seconds. This module might be useful if you’re in queue and want to grab a new cup of coffee. :)
AvA Messages:
Allows you to enable / disable certain messages that appear in the middle of your screen while being in Cyrodiil (e.g. Depose Emperor Messages).
Group Share:
This module allows guild administrators (rank 1 to 3) to query certain information from the group members. That information may (depending on the configuration) include game settings, AddOn settings, stats, mundus stones, skills, equipment and CPs. Note that this feature is DISABLED by default.
More:
In addition there are further AddOn settings and modules, which aren’t final and there for testing (e.g. Templar).

The following Slash-Commands are implemented:
/ai <keyword> -> Activates auto invite on the given <keyword>. /ai will deactivate auto invite.
/rdk menu -> Opens the AddOn’s configuration menu
/rdk config -> Opens the configuration menu. You can export and import profiles in this menu.
/rdk admin -> Opens the admin menu for guild masters and guild officers (rank 1-3 is required)

Download available through Minion or directly from esoui:
https://esoui.com/downloads/info2475-RdKGroupTool.html

Hope you enjoy it. ;)
Edited by InvitationNotFound on October 5, 2019 6:06PM
We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • phuein
    phuein
    ✭✭✭
    *Map Pings :)
    Author of beloved and rejuvenated addons:

ShowMount           • PvP FPS 2018

Notebook 2018         • Junkee 2018

BestFriends 2018      • New Addon

Target Dummy Tools   • Guild Rank Colors
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phuein wrote: »
    *Map Pings :)

Hmmm imho pins is correct.

There are different pin types.
    E.g: MAP_PIN_TYPE_PLAYER_WAYPOINT, MAP_PIN_TYPE_PING, MAP_PIN_TYPE_RALLY_POINT

Even if a ping is used, it is a pin.
    Edited by InvitationNotFound on October 20, 2019 10:19AM
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    Hello.
    A question: Im not in pvp and I normally play a healer. One of the biggest problems is having the tank in range and finding corpses of people.
    Do you know an addon which provides the "follow the crown" and "I see dead people" functuality which works outside of pvp and doesnt use map-pings? Or are map-pings used for the functuality of those two functions?
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to define PvE:
    Open world or in dungeons / trials?

If we're talking about dungeons and trials:
    Beams (I see dead people / follow the crown beam) won't work here as ZOS does not want 3D objects there. That's at least the information I've received when I was looking for a fix for this issue. So if my information is right, there won't (and can't) be an addon that provides that functionality, unfortunately.

About map pings: It doesn't have anything to do with them. You can disable networking in PvP but still are able to use the beams.

In my opinion, the other follow the crown (visual / arrow, sound and warnings) options should work in PvE (both open world and dungeons / trials). But as it is a PvP addon, all modules should be deactivated in PvE by default. Take a look at the modules "PvP Only" setting and set it to off (=> enabled in PvP and PvE) and try it again.

I hope this helps. :)

Addons:
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    eb5559cd67.png
    What is this and how do I make it go away? :D

LOVE this addon by the way, fantastic tool & great for PvP!
    Edited by Shmoopy on October 29, 2019 1:13PM
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shmoopy wrote: »
    eb5559cd67.png
    What is this and how do I make it go away? :D

LOVE this addon by the way, fantastic tool & great for PvP!

The symbol is the official synergy symbol :)

It shows if your synergy prevention is turned on or off. The reason for this window is that you can assign a key to toggle this setting. This way you have an indicator what the current state of the module is.

You can turn this window off in the synergy prevention settings (note that the module can be activated with having the window deactivated).

I hope this explanation helps. :)

Addons:
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    That helps a lot, thank you!!

<3
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello again! Is there any setting that automatically toggles the group ultimate tools to not be shown when you aren't in a group?
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should always be visible when activated.

The only reason for it not showing up, that currently comes to my mind is, that you're in pve land and pvp only is activated.

If that's not the case, could you please provide your profile configuration ( /rdk config ). That would allow me to debug the issue in case it isn't related to the pvp only setting.

Addons:
  • Shmoopy
    Shmoopy
    ✭✭✭
    Ah okay! Sorry, I was wondering if it was possible- I'm not having any errors and the addon is working fantastically. A friend of mine didn't like that it shows ults even when he isn't in a group, and wondered if there was a setting we missed that enabled this.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can just disable the module. Define different profiles for solo and group play. You'll have to switch the profiles manually (i might add shortcuts for something like that later)

Addons:
  • King_Jude
    King_Jude
    ✭✭✭
    How do you take off that "OFF" icon from the middle of your screen? Hard to find what causes that...
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe "read", just a few posts above, and you'll find the solution
    A screenshot in these posts, showing you that "off" texture, might lead you the obvious way.
    :D
    Edited by Baertram on January 17, 2023 7:12PM
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, see Baertram's answer. :)

Addons:
  • Pauley_Mccoy
    This is not shite, approved ^^