The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cheating and Exploits

• acronk
    acronk
    Soul Shriven
    The cheating destroys the game...much like ZOS destroyed the game for console users.
    #10MillionStories
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Dredlord wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Help me understand this a bit more please . Can you give a hypothetical example of what players can get away with still and use in combat ? Like could they put their health up to say 50K even though all their resource points are in stamina and the game will accept both values in combat ?
    @Rohamad_Ali Yes, you could.

However, how long you would get away with that is another question. I'm know ZOS has some rudimentary server side sanity checks on at least the base stats so something like 50k base health on a character that has no points spent in health would probably trigger an alert at some point.

There is a reason why programs like cheat engine tell you to only make small changes. Raising your base stats by 5% will give you a pretty good advantage in-game while still flying under the radar of server side sanity checks.
    shades.gif

So I'm going to wait for you to actually test this instead of simply posting a static image of your attribute sheet, which we all know can be modified but does not reflect your actual stats.

You already did it with your HP, should be easy to get a player in a duel to wither down your raid boss levels HP. Or to change your stamina to 42 million and start insta-killing players.

You made the post saying it's possible, now you need to actually prove it.

Stop acting like a lazy self entitled clown, do a quick google search, look at the tutorial on how to find the memory address for what you are asking then do it yourself to prove it to yourself.

Get your head outa your forgehole and stop with your immature demands.

My demands aren't immature, your response is. If you're going to suggest something is possible, you need to prove how. Memory hacking changing the display of your UI is common knowledge, the server managing your actual attributes is also well known.

SirAndy suggested otherwise using a picture where he modifies his attributes, as seen in his display. He's suggesting that you can actually have 42 million stamina or HP, but in order for this to be believable he needs to show us in combat that his stamina is both modifying his tooltips and that casting a skill practically has no effect on his resource pool (ie never running out of stamina).

Your response is a joke though.

No actually, you make claims that you need to backup. First you claim you'd never use CE, then you frantically urge someone else to do what you won't do yourself.

Prove your own point or /discussion.

You should actually read the thread. You'd see that I responded to someone who claimed to use memory hacking to inflate his attributes, and told him why his picture doesn't mean what he thinks it does.

So when you say this to me, it doesn't really make sense to me.
    No actually, you make claims that you need to backup.
    First you claim you'd never use CE, then you frantically urge someone else to do what you won't do yourself.

He's already used CE to partially test a point, I'm simply asking him to provide a complete analysis. I'm under no obligation to prove my point, he is the person who made the initial claim to which I countered is false. He's free to ignore my argument and not complete his original testing, but then I will continue to insist that I'm correct.

What is confusing to me is why so many people like you feel the need to come into this thread, misunderstand the discussion and insist that his original testing is sound when I've pointed out why it isn't. If you're content with assuming things that's fine, but then you have no place in this discussion.

If you're going to get involved at least get your statement correct.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .. He's already used CE to partially test a point, ... If you're going to get involved at least get your statement correct
    You do realize the irony of that second sentence above, yes?
    poke.gif

This is the last time i'm going to correct your quote, i'm getting tired of your lack of reading comprehension:
    ... And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!) ...

and
    Did you actually test if those values are "correct"? ...
    Yes. There is a easy way to just change stats that don't "stick" and are basically just displayed but not used and then there's the somewhat more involved way of actually changing stats ...

Tested, confirmed, end of story ...
    popcorn.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 14, 2017 6:42PM
    Options
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking that we can all agree that there are people that ARE cheating and exploiting. I think it might be left up to ZOS to determine who and how much. Are we at least all in agreement that this is a problem that needs to be addressed?
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    .. He's already used CE to partially test a point, ... If you're going to get involved at least get your statement correct
    You do realize the irony of that second sentence above, yes?

This is the last time i'm going to correct your quote, i'm getting tired of your lack of reading comprehension:
    ... And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!) ...

and
    Did you actually test if those values are "correct"? ...
    Yes. There is a easy way to just change stats that don't "stick" and are basically just displayed but not used and then there's the somewhat more involved way of actually changing stats ...

Tested, confirmed, end of story ...
    popcorn.gif

Yes I know. You vehemently insist that using a debugger isn't the same as using CE, meanwhile they're virtually the same tool. If it involves memory hacking it's really no different. Many alternative software to CE have debugger in the name, but they all memory scan.

Whatever the name of the software you used is hardly important to the discussion however. You're simply latched onto the fact that I keep referring to it as CE, simply because CE is easier to say than memory hacking. Seeing as any debugger does the same job as CE, my statement is correct.

You saying "Tested" does not actually mean it's been tested, you posted a picture and I asked you to do your due diligence and validate the numbers you see are real.

So we remain at square one.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You vehemently insist that using a debugger isn't the same as using CE, meanwhile they're virtually the same tool.
    Ok, you don't know much about software development and debugging, duly noted.

CE was created with one (and only one) very specific purpose:
    Hacking games by allowing you to modify game memory at runtime.
    That's all it does, nothing else.

You consistently confuse terminology, misquote other people and spread misinformation. This is really getting tiresome.
    dry.gif
    Options
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    I'm thinking that we can all agree that there are people that ARE cheating and exploiting. I think it might be left up to ZOS to determine who and how much. Are we at least all in agreement that this is a problem that needs to be addressed?

We can agree that certain types of cheating indeed do happen, but it's important to understand what types.

You shouldn't generalize cheating. There are many forms of cheating that have both happened in the past (memory hacking tools), and currently happen today (exploiting bugs like Vet Asylum). The first was largely eliminated from ESO while the second will always remain possible, because the game will never be rid of bugs that people will inevitably find and exploit.

But the two types of cheating above are vastly different from each other, to generalize them is to do a disservice to yourself.

If SirAndy found a way that memory scanning tools do still work, in a way that transcends simply what your client displays to you. it's important that he thoroughly tests his conclusions, which he hasn't shown us. All he has done is post a picture of something that can still be done, but not shown us that those numbers actually reflect what other people might see.

Meaning we have no way of knowing if it's just his client, or what everyone sees. It's the difference between his test cheating being real for everyone, or only real for what he sees.
    Edited by OdinForge on November 14, 2017 6:58PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You vehemently insist that using a debugger isn't the same as using CE, meanwhile they're virtually the same tool.
    Ok, you don't know much about software development and debugging, duly noted.

CE was created with one (and only one) very specific purpose:
    Hacking games by allowing you to modify game memory at runtime.
    That's all it does, nothing else.

You consistently confuse terminology, misquote other people and spread misinformation. This is really getting tiresome.
    dry.gif

You can call your tool a trainer, you can call it a debugger, or you can call it CE. It doesn't matter. If the tool you used allowed you to modify your in-game stats beyond what the game allows (as shown by your image), it's no different than CE.

CE is literally used for debugging games and making many types of mods for other games.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Doesn't that bold part kind of make a point though. Someone used it and got banned.

Not really. I attribute the 2 most recent bans i know of, after he was temp suspended for using it LOL, to players reporting him time and time again for using it. Not any action on ZOS part.

Face it, players police ESO more than ZOS do. If that wasn't true, then BOTS wouldn't be so blatant, Game masters would be more visible and CE would not be working in ESO due to dynamic server side calculations.

Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No actually, you make claims that you need to backup. First you claim you'd never use CE, then you frantically urge someone else to do what you won't do yourself.

Prove your own point or /discussion.

You should actually read the thread. You'd see that I responded to someone who claimed to use memory hacking to inflate his attributes, and told him why his picture doesn't mean what he thinks it does.

So when you say this to me, it doesn't really make sense to me.
    No actually, you make claims that you need to backup.
    First you claim you'd never use CE, then you frantically urge someone else to do what you won't do yourself.

He's already used CE to partially test a point, I'm simply asking him to provide a complete analysis. I'm under no obligation to prove my point, he is the person who made the initial claim to which I countered is false. He's free to ignore my argument and not complete his original testing, but then I will continue to insist that I'm correct.

What is confusing to me is why so many people like you feel the need to come into this thread, misunderstand the discussion and insist that his original testing is sound when I've pointed out why it isn't. If you're content with assuming things that's fine, but then you have no place in this discussion.

If you're going to get involved at least get your statement correct.

No you keep saying he used CE and that he should use CE again because you want him to, yet he's stated both in the original post and again and again that he didn't.

Also replying to a post with any kind of physical hands on testing with the sole arguments "it's common knowledge" and "it's widely known" is precisely the thin air argument you try to paint on SirAndy. I might as well meet your "proof" and "arguments" with "it's widely known and common knowledge that CE works in full with ESO still".

So since you claim SirAndy's hands on finding is at false, it's on you to prove it is by supplying something more than just "It's common knowledge" as your proof in argument.

If you had read the thread, in it's full, you'd known that I read and reply in this thread since its start. I know what SirAndy posted and your replies.

You won't gain authority nor value by polemics like "If you're going to get involved then..." paired with any injunction.
    Edited by Idinuse on November 14, 2017 7:53PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No you keep saying he used CE and that he should use CE again because you want him to, yet he's stated both in the original post and again and again that he didn't.

He did use an application that does the same thing as CE, or CE itself. Here is the original post that I responded to, he may say it's not CE but the tool he used functions the same way that CE does.
    For all of you that still somehow think programs like CE (Cheat Engine) do not work anymore in ESO, here's your wake-up call.

These screenshots were taken tonight, showing how easy it still is to change stats in this game.
    And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!).

I went with 42,000,000 just to make a point. The answer to everything ...

post-2-1510551196.png

post-2-1510551252.png

"Cheat Engine, commonly abbreviated as CE, is an open source memory scanner/hex editor/debugger created by E*** ******" - from the wiki of CE.

"Q:What is Cheat Engine?
    A:Cheat Engine is a tool that helps you figure out how a game/application works and make modifications to it.
    " - from the CE website.

CE is an open source program and many "debuggers" or "trainers" were developed off of CE. SirAndy and you can say he didn't use CE, but he did use a memory scanner to modify the game per his own words.

Stop pretending that what SirAndy used to test his theory isn't CE, the tools function exactly the same. And stop implying that I'm asking him to test something which would get him in trouble, because he is the one who came to this thread testing something which would potentially get himself in trouble as seen in the quote above.

I'm only telling him that his "test" is not validated.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys are something else entirely.

On one hand you vehemently believe that cheating is rampant. SirAndy comes here with partial tests that he performed on his own volition, that involve using a cheating tool.

And you're willing to pretend that he didn't use a cheating tool, because he called it a "debugger" which is the basis of all cheating tools.

None of which is relevant to my statement that his test is not complete, because in order for us to know that he actually has 42 million HP in the eyes of others players, we'd need to see that interaction. If SirAndy simply saw my point and said "Fair enough, I didn't test to see if other people actually register me at 42 million HP or if it's just my client", this conversation would have ended a long time ago under the basis that more testing is needed to conclude.

You want proof of cheating, but you don't want proof of cheating. What kind of logic is that?
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The conversation would be over if you just stop responding to it.

Can you resist the urge to respond, even to my post?
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If SirAndy simply saw my point and said "Fair enough, I didn't test to see if other people actually register me at 42 million HP or if it's just my client", this conversation would have ended a long time ago under the basis that more testing is needed to conclude.
    But i already told you several times that i did test it. And that it does work.
    It's not just on my client. It works. Others can see it.

And yet here we are again with you ignoring what has already been said (multiple times) ...
    confused24.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 14, 2017 9:34PM
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If SirAndy simply saw my point and said "Fair enough, I didn't test to see if other people actually register me at 42 million HP or if it's just my client", this conversation would have ended a long time ago under the basis that more testing is needed to conclude.

And yet here we are again with you ignoring what has already been said (multiple times) ...
    confused24.gif

You seem to think that you saying "Others can see it" is sufficient as proof. That might be enough for the typical ESO goons to buy into, but I won't unless you prove that others can see it. Such as you one shotting players with 42 million stamina, where we can clearly see your damage output to other players.

Now everyone will respond and say "Ohh wahh, why do you want him to prove that and get in trouble, hurr he totally didn't already modify his game anyway".

And the cycle repeats.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

confused24.gif

You seem to think that you saying "Others can see it" is sufficient as proof. That might be enough for the typical ESO goons to buy into, but I won't unless you prove that others can see it. Such as you one shotting players with 42 million stamina, where we can clearly see your damage output to other players.

Now everyone will respond and say "Ohh wahh, why do you want him to prove that and get in trouble, hurr he totally didn't already modify his game anyway".

And the cycle repeats.

Your problem seems to be that he needed to prove it to you in order to seek validation as if you are the authorities of which we check in for facts . Knowing SirAndy to be one that doesn't need validity from strangers he probably contacted the proper channels to report the issue or is waiting for the proper people to respond . Not you .
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He did use an application that does the same thing as CE, or CE itself. Here is the original post that I responded to, he may say it's not CE but the tool he used functions the same way that CE does.
    For all of you that still somehow think programs like CE (Cheat Engine) do not work anymore in ESO, here's your wake-up call.

These screenshots were taken tonight, showing how easy it still is to change stats in this game.
    And this was done with a off the shelve debugging tool, no CE needed (!).

I went with 42,000,000 just to make a point. The answer to everything ...

post-2-1510551196.png

post-2-1510551252.png

"Cheat Engine, commonly abbreviated as CE, is an open source memory scanner/hex editor/debugger created by E*** ******" - from the wiki of CE.

"Q:What is Cheat Engine?
    A:Cheat Engine is a tool that helps you figure out how a game/application works and make modifications to it.
    " - from the CE website.

CE is an open source program and many "debuggers" or "trainers" were developed off of CE. SirAndy and you can say he didn't use CE, but he did use a memory scanner to modify the game per his own words.

Stop pretending that what SirAndy used to test his theory isn't CE, the tools function exactly the same. And stop implying that I'm asking him to test something which would get him in trouble, because he is the one who came to this thread testing something which would potentially get himself in trouble as seen in the quote above.

I'm only telling him that his "test" is not validated.

You really are funny. We/I am supposed to stop "pretending" and "get the facts straight" while you slug around misconceptions and misquotes around you. He did not use CE, you keep persisting he did, misquoting him with your own words. Any debugger isn't CE no matter the similarities to generic debugging software. Facts are facts, "pretty much functions the same" isn't facts.

Instead of "proving" things with "generally known", "common knowledge" and "pretty much the same", prove your point the same way you're urging SirAndy to, and stop slugging around you.

You want proof of cheating, but you don't want proof of cheating. What kind of logic is that?

Well, had you only said "Fair enough, I'll try it and prove to you that the number on the UI is purely academic since it bares no relevance to the game and game mechanics.", this conversation might well have been over as well under the basis that you find more testing to be needed to conclude.

You claim something is faulty but you don't want to prove something is faulty, instead you want to "commonly know" it to be faulty.
    Edited by Idinuse on November 14, 2017 10:32PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And the cycle repeats.

YOUR cycle repeats. I think your just here to troll others. Even if all the proof was supplied i still think you would call Photoshop or some other nonsense.

Is your angle that CE does not work in ESO?. If so contact the 2 players most recently reported, temp suspended then banned for using it, successfully so for a long time.

I should also add, they weren't caught by ZOS staff, they were reported multiple times, then looked into.

Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the cycle repeats.
    So everyone else in this thread is now a "goon"? You really are something else.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say there actually was video someone else recorded of me showing my health go from the base amount to some higher amount and finally to 42 million and suppose i showed you several screenshots from that video with the other players identity blacked out, would that be enough to change your mind?
    shades.gif
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

confused24.gif

And the cycle repeats.

Your problem seems to be that he needed to prove it to you in order to seek validation as if you are the authorities of which we check in for facts . Knowing SirAndy to be one that doesn't need validity from strangers he probably contacted the proper channels to report the issue or is waiting for the proper people to respond . Not you .

Seeing as SirAndy seems to believe that a memory scanning debugger isn't the same thing as CE, his online ESO credentials have no bearing on this topic. My problem is that SirAndy refuses to understand why his picture alone cannot be taken as truth.

We're supposed to take his word that "Others can see his inflated health" and not question how valid his test results are, when they are very likely incorrect. This might work in the world of corrupt politics and for you and the rest of the ESO forum community that will cheaply buy into whatever you see, but not for me.

You are proposing that we all shut our eyes and believe SirAndy's questionable testing for face value. And you are angry because I spoke out against it, pointing out that his results are likely not as accurate as he believes. You are angry that I pointed out how he can validate these results, and the idea that you bought into it and may also be wrong bothers you.

I on the other hand have nothing to gain or lose by being wrong or right. Assuming I'm wrong and you can memory hack your attributes beyond just your client, we then have to question how accurate the flag system is by ZOS at catching this and issuing bans.

But even if I'm right (which I likely am) it doesn't seem like anyone here cares to know the truth. Everyone would just rather sit back and blame ZOS for rampant cheating, because they go into Cyrodiil with bad builds or no impen and die. And supporting this bold and unsubstantiated claim is useful.

Murica.
    Edited by OdinForge on November 14, 2017 9:58PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the cycle repeats.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say there actually was video someone else recorded of me showing my health go from the base amount to some higher amount and finally to 42 million and suppose i showed you several screenshots from that video with the other players identity blacked out, would that be enough to change your mind?
    shades.gif

Don't show him just to prove a point no one else is second guessing , just tell ZoS and show them why their detection is failing . It's not worth anything else for this game to get into trouble . Even after you prove it you know that ZoS will just keep doing the same business as usual .
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

confused24.gif

And the cycle repeats.

Seeing as SirAndy seems to believe that a memory scanning debugger isn't the same thing as CE, his online ESO credentials have no bearing on this topic. My problem is that SirAndy refuses to understand why his picture alone cannot be taken as truth.

We're supposed to take his word that "Others can see his inflated health" and not question how valid his test results are, when they are very likely incorrect. This might work in the world of corrupt politics and for you and the rest of the ESO forum community that will cheaply buy into whatever you see, but not for me.

You are proposing that we all shut our eyes and believe SirAndy's questionable testing for face value. And you are angry because I spoke out against it, pointing out that his results are likely not as accurate as he believes. You are angry that I pointed out how he can validate these results, and the idea that you bought into it and may also be wrong bothers you.

I on the other hand have nothing to gain or lose by being wrong or right. Assuming I'm wrong and you can memory hack your attributes beyond just your client, we then have to question how accurate the flag system is by ZOS at catching this and issuing bans.

But even if I'm right (which I likely am) it doesn't seem like anyone here cares to know the truth. Everyone would just rather sit back and blame ZOS for rampant cheating, because they go into Cyrodiil with bad builds or no impen and die. And supporting this bold and unsubstantiated claim is useful.

Murica.

I don't care about people that make false cheating claims . All I care about is ZoS doing something that actually works to prevent cheating . I don't care who's right or wrong or any of this last pages of the thread , only attention to the problem and a working solution . Your ego is wrapped up in that other who's right bull pucky ducky nonsense . I'm happy for you to be thinking you're right . If you truly believe that then move on with confidence .
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And the cycle repeats.

shades.gif

I think showing a video of "you" one shotting a well built player, because you have 42 million stamina would suffice just fine. And since you already went through the trouble of modifying your game in the first place, I don't see why this is so hard to just provide.

Stamina/magicka would work better because it interacts directly with your damage. We can see that your damage is clearly unnaturally higher than it should be, and the interaction with another player is undeniable proof that attributes can be unfairly modified.

If you want to proceed with HP over the other two resources, it would have to be done in a specific way. Player A with 42 million HP would need to stand in a spot where player B can see his HP values, not healing or buffing. Player B would then attack player A so we can see that player B has to work down a massive 42 million HP, essentially taking forever to kill player A.

The added bonus of seeing damage recap would be super nice, but you can block out the names if at all possible. This was my only request to your original picture, and had you simply provided it in the first place I would have accepted your picture. This is called validating your results.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shades.gif
    So the short answer to my question is "no" then.
    rolleyes.gif

And since this was a hypothetical question, we can all move on now. I for one am done posting in this thread for a while ...
    bye1.gif
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise decision my friend . This entire discussion was non productive . ZOS didn't even bother reading so why bother .
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shades.gif
    rolleyes.gif

And since this was a hypothetical question, we can all move on now. I for one am done posting in this thread for a while ...
    bye1.gif

Well if you're unwilling to provide simple definitive proof to substantiate your claim, I guess it wasn't a claim worth making.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

shades.gif
    rolleyes.gif

bye1.gif

Well if you're unwilling to provide simple definitive proof to substantiate your claim, I guess it wasn't a claim worth making.

His claim has more substance than yours since it is backed up with physical evidence (screenshot) and he said it's tried and found not to only be a UI number.

Your counterclaims are just words like "common knowledge" and "widely known" and "virtually same". Your arguments aren't even thin air since air has substance. Your arguments are vacuum.

/discussion
    Options
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ItsMeToo wrote: »
    The conversation would be over if you just stop responding to it.

Can you resist the urge to respond, even to my post?

I didn't think he could resist.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

shades.gif
    rolleyes.gif

bye1.gif

His claim has more substance than yours since it is backed up with physical evidence (screenshot) and he said it's tried and found not to only be a UI number.

Your counterclaims are just words like "common knowledge" and "widely known" and "virtually same". Your arguments aren't even thin air since air has substance. Your arguments are vacuum.

/discussion

As I explained earlier it's not my obligation to prove his point wrong, since he made the original claim and I pointed out why it's not accurate. If he had any interest in proving that his original claim was right, he'd have substantiated it.

Otherwise his picture might as well be as good as something cooked up in photo-shop. Feel free to believe what you want.
    Edited by OdinForge on November 14, 2017 10:38PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.