The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

• bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jknight201 wrote: »
    Shuichi wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue

The sorc problems are real. I guess everyone *but* you sees them. You just aren't hearing as much about them anymore because most people have accepted that Zos is too incompetent to balance classes in their game and have move on to other things/other games.

Not rly, my friend and a few others guys i know still run sorcs and are equally as strong pre DB release as they are now. Learn to not run around with perma shields and cast when needed.

I keep hearing this rhetoric. OK smarty what do your friends do when 2 NB's jump them without any shields? Die is what they do you can't survive that attack without shields.
  • Chilo
    Chilo
    ✭✭
    Chilo wrote: »
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Too hard to fix Dragonblood in pvp I guess... :'(

Git gud ZOS

Don't really know why people expect certain skills to be changed solely for pvp. They've already stated that it is what it is. L2P.

Lol. So pvp class balance doesn't matter? Okay. I guess it's crazy to want every spec to be able to play more or less equally competitive in pvp.

I'll definitely try to L2P with my 4K heal at low hp, thanks for the advice :).

You think DKS survivability should be buffed? You literally just proved my L2P point with "my 4K heal at low health". Ok ZOS, please allow DKS dragon blood to scale off stamina, also do a magicka one just for the sake of it. Oh and whilst you're at it, give a stamina morph to breath of life for stamplar and a stamina cloak for stamblades, oh don't forget a stamina morph to hardened ward.

You literally have 2 other non class heals you can use and 4K to burst under that, alongside a damage shield and major mending...don't forget to flap those wings and L 2 P.

Sounds like you don't PvP much at all. The fact that you instantly assume he is based off of stamina when you did not even consider magicka. And well since you know everything, you should know that sustain of health is very low to none for a magicka DK, so overall you shouldn't really be arguing what he has to say.

So... rather than L 2 P you should L 2 R ..... Learn to Respect.

I assumed you used the right abilities when pvping hence the assumption. If you're magicka then seriously? This makes it worse. What are those abilities called? Flame lash, deep breath and healing ward? Get over yourselves. Magicka DKs survivability is ridiculously good, complain about something else.

Oh so you have mastered playing magicka DK in PvP, awesome, show me? Show me Mr. Know it All. You don't sound like you get zerged down by 10+ people at once playing solo/ small scale; you sound like someone who zergs. Flame lash only does so much, deep breath only does so much especially around so many people. Oh what's that skill called.. oh yeah Reverberating Bash, Fear, Dark Flare, people who snipe from a distance make healing with deep breath harder, and healing ward... having to wait 6 seconds for it to pop and give you health and there is a set called shield breaker; not to mention, your shield will never last 6 seconds when you are getting zerged down.

So please, DO NOT say Magicka DKs have sustain because when you are out by yourself or even with one other person, to be zerged down with so many other skills and debuffs and snares they do not have the sustain to keep their health up or even to keep them up on their feet; we can't permablock anymore dude, dragonblood is one skill Aenlir and many other Dks are talking about that should be fixed/buffed. Its one skill, it's not 5 or 10.

And for the record it's not complaining, its a valid suggestion that should be highly looked into and considered. Don't tell a person to "L2P" when you probably are a zergling, not a small scale/ solo player. L 2 R to people's suggestions; seems like I have to mention it again since you're being so disrespectful.
    Chilö-Magicka Templar (AR 38) Chì-Magicka Templar (AR 28) łvy- Stamina Warden (AR 7)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Dunmer DK yes XD
  • ZOS_Bel_Shezzar
    ZOS_Bel_Shezzar
    ✭✭✭
    Alanar wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Now that the top tier of durable Crafting Writs only use top tier materials, I expected the corresponding survey reports to only award top tier materials, but on PTS they continue to award a mix of top tier and second tier. Is this intended?

This seems bad to me, since it will shift durable crafting writs from being a net producer of top tier materials to a net consumer of top tier materials. As a prolific crafter, having a crafting source of top tier materials has been nice.

That’s a good point. We’ll update the top-tier surveys accordingly, to ensure that the materials you gain are in line with the type of materials you used more closely. Thanks!
    Chris Balser
    Systems Team - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokov wrote: »
    Hi ZOS, time to recognize a mistake has come. Just remove champion system from game. All will tell you thanks and it will be simpler to you to balance game. Less balance problems, less lags at Cyrodiil etc.

How exactly will it make the game more balanced? And how will the removal of CP fix Cyrodil lags??
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Lokov wrote: »
    Hi ZOS, time to recognize a mistake has come. Just remove champion system from game. All will tell you thanks and it will be simpler to you to balance game. Less balance problems, less lags at Cyrodiil etc.

How exactly will it make the game more balanced? And how will the removal of CP fix Cyrodil lags??

people will spam less abilities? zergs will have less survability?
    as of now the game is unbalancable everybody can take, deal and sustain crazy amounts of damage pvp is sooo often so brainless from a skill standpoint. while no cp is way better it still has the balance stuff zenimax implemented to try to balance the cp campaigns. cp have to be disabled in pvp and balance has to be made around no cp
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are they giving Dark elves a minor version of the High elf elemental damage bonus? Just curious as to why they are making them a more broad base magic using race.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is actually starting to repeat itself. So I feel it necessary to repeat myself as well...

Give us a way to make bards stop singing! Some of them are really annoying! I think we should be able to attack them and make them run away from there current location.

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We've just updated the notes to add the previously missing details below. (And our apologies that we missed these when we first posted the notes!)

New Motifs
    The Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, Dro-m’Athra, and Minotaur crafting styles are now available to craft.
    • Akatosh
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are occasionally found in the reward for the Daily Quest to defeat the champions of the Kvatch Arena.
      • Pearl Sand, the style item for the Akatosh style, is guaranteed to come from that same Daily Quest reward. It also occasionally drops from those bosses. Grains of Pearl Sand, the raw version of the style item, can be found in resource nodes throughout the Gold Coast. Your chance of obtaining Grains of Pearl Sand increases with your knowledge of the style.
    • Dark Brotherhood
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are available by completing Sacraments for the Dark Brotherhood. The better your performance, the more likely you are to obtain a piece of the Motif.
      • Black Beeswax, the style item for the Dark Brotherhood style, is occasionally obtained by completing Contracts for the Dark Brotherhood.
    • Dro-m’Athra
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are available by completing the Quest to clear the Maw of Lorkhaj. You will always obtain a piece of the Motif from this quest, regardless of whether the quest is completed on Normal or Veteran mode.
      • Defiled Whiskers, the style item for the dro-m’Athra style, are found in that same Quest reward. They are also obtained by killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj: Occasionally from bosses on Normal mode, a guaranteed drop from every boss on Veteran mode, and multiple Defiled Whiskers from defeating Rakkhat on Veteran Hard mode.
    • Minotaur
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are occasionally found in the reward for the Daily Quest to kill Limenauruus, the giant Minotaur, in the Gold Coast.
      • Oxblood Fungus, the Style Item for the Minotaur style, is guaranteed to come from that same Daily Quest reward. It also occasionally drops from that boss. Oxblood Fungus Spores, the raw version of the style item, can be found by killing lesser Minotaurs all throughout the Gold Coast. Your chance of obtaining Oxblood Fungus Spores increases with your knowledge of the style.

New Item Sets
    The following new item sets are available from the Shadows of the Hist DLC Dungeon Pack.
    • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Amberplasm
      • Aspect of Mazzatun
      • Heem-Jas’ Retribution
      • Mighty Chudan (Monster Mask Set)
    • Cradle of Shadows
      • Gossamer
      • Hand of Mephala
      • Velidreth (Monster Mask Set)
      • Widowmaker

Shadows of the Hist Loyalty Reward: Personality
    A new "Drunk" collectible personality is available by purchasing the Shadows of the Hist DLC Dungeon Pack and visiting either the Cradle of Shadows or Ruins of Mazzatun! Using this personality will allow you to take on a new inebriated attitude by changing the way you stand, move, and even emote.

New Titles
    In Update 11, you will be able to obtain three new titles:
    • Hist-Shadow: Complete Veteran Cradle of Shadows and Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun to earn this title.
    • Mageslayer: Defeat the Mage Celestial in Veteran Aetherian Archive, while the Trial is scaled to Champion 160 to earn this title.
    • Shehai Shatterer: Defeat the Warrior Celestial in Veteran Hel Ra Citadel, while the Trial is scaled to Champion 160 to earn this title.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • jknight201
    jknight201
    ✭✭✭
    Shuichi wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is this the full notes. Really no SORC changes. No DK changes. Just a visual change and call it George. LOL get ready for a second round of forums. I just know now not to waste my time contributing to them...

You've wasted your time posting in this thread 3-4 times already, the reason no sorc changes were made is because the vast majority of players aren't seeing the issues you are, since they've taken time to learn and adapt. L2P issue

The sorc problems are real. I guess everyone *but* you sees them. You just aren't hearing as much about them anymore because most people have accepted that Zos is too incompetent to balance classes in their game and have move on to other things/other games.

Not rly, my friend and a few others guys i know still run sorcs and are equally as strong pre DB release as they are now. Learn to not run around with perma shields and cast when needed.

You seem to be the only one mentioning shields here. That's only the tip of the iceberg that is the screwed up mess Zos has left of the Sorc class.

- Class self heal nerfed into uselessness
    - Buggy class ultimate (Overload), constantly gets stuck in heavy attack, won't fire off, often misses targets even when TAB-targeted, often gets stuck in Overload even when ultimate runs out, does mediocre damage even when none of these problems happen, OL bar skills get reset randomly (that's a fun one to discover in combat), etc. etc.
    - Class only has one weapon type to use (magicka sorcs) - staves.
    - No spammable damage ability in-class.
    - Pet AI is horrific/stupid making pets unusable in difficult content. Not to mention re-cast times...
    - Most of your bars are taken up with "required" toggle abilities. Abilities that have no use other than to take up space on your bars.
    - Buggy execute made worse when Zos split off the explosion into a separate effect.
    - Class abilities constantly nerfed because of crybabies in PVP (streak). So now no class escape ability.

The list just goes on and on. So, even if you put up with all this crap Zos has heaped on our plate, you get geared out and get your rotation correct and (rarely) something doesn't bug out and ruin it ... and you do as much dps as a Templar spamming a single ability. Using their "easy" button. And if you're really lucky, you *might* be able to do half the damage of a DK.

I guess you don't play a sorc, do you? Nice that everyone knows everything about the problem... yet doesn't actually play the class in question. L2P, then you'll get invited to sit at the adult table.
  • jknight201
    jknight201
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Dro-m’Athra
    • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are available by completing the Quest to clear the Maw of Lorkhaj. You will always obtain a piece of the Motif from this quest, regardless of whether the quest is completed on Normal or Veteran mode.
    • Defiled Whiskers, the style item for the dro-m’Athra style, are found in that same Quest reward. They are also obtained by killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj: Occasionally from bosses on Normal mode, a guaranteed drop from every boss on Veteran mode, and multiple Defiled Whiskers from defeating Rakkhat on Veteran Hard mode.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

While I like the idea of being able to craft Dro-m'Athra gear, Zos does realize that putting in rewards for vMOL and vMOL-hard mode benefits... maybe 30 people? Unless Zos is going to make those modes easier so more people have a chance at completing them, these changes are utterly useless to the 99.9% of people who play this game.

And "occasionally" dropping whiskers from normal bosses in MOL will also benefit a small group of people, admittedly like myself, who regularly play MOL multiple times per day. But will also be unapproachable to the majority of ESO players.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After playing for a couple hours it feels as though the animation sticking that are causing skill bars to lock up are getting worse. These are an existing problem carried over from Dark Brotherhood's animation changes, but on the PTS they seem to be more frequent. In my run of the Ruins of Mazzatun, my dragon knight would not respond to input after dropping a rearming trap for a couple seconds. After that it seemed to fire off all of the skills in my rotation at about the same time including several light attacks. Please tell me this will see a fix before Shadows goes live.
  • Coolio_Wolfus
    Coolio_Wolfus
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Dro-m’Athra

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

While I like the idea of being able to craft Dro-m'Athra gear, Zos does realize that putting in rewards for vMOL and vMOL-hard mode benefits... maybe 30 people? Unless Zos is going to make those modes easier so more people have a chance at completing them, these changes are utterly useless to the 99.9% of people who play this game.

And "occasionally" dropping whiskers from normal bosses in MOL will also benefit a small group of people, admittedly like myself, who regularly play MOL multiple times per day. But will also be unapproachable to the majority of ESO players.

It will however allow ZOS to point to the Mimic Stones in the Crown Store. *Shudders*
  • jknight201
    jknight201
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Dro-m’Athra

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

It will however allow ZOS to point to the Mimic Stones in the Crown Store. *Shudders*

True, and good point. That will kind of ruin the Dro-m'Athra style being unique to the people who are good enough to grind in MOL for it (or buy it from those who are). Hopefully they will replace that by making the skin easier to achieve (but not too easy).
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
    Quests & Zones
    General
    • Bards may no longer be killed.

Sithis take you, ZOS, the one respite we had from these skeevers was sticking a knife in their throat!
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf26 wrote: »
    After playing for a couple hours it feels as though the animation sticking that are causing skill bars to lock up are getting worse. These are an existing problem carried over from Dark Brotherhood's animation changes, but on the PTS they seem to be more frequent. In my run of the Ruins of Mazzatun, my dragon knight would not respond to input after dropping a rearming trap for a couple seconds. After that it seemed to fire off all of the skills in my rotation at about the same time including several light attacks. Please tell me this will see a fix before Shadows goes live.

I get that a lot mixing healing springs between resto heavies. Springs is done and I hit heavy attack and it won't start.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    [*] Argonians' 12% increase to healing done is pretty insane. I get a feeling that you guys were trying to make racials more of a flavor thing and less relevant to your character's performance in endgame stuff like dungeons and PVP, and this change goes against that idea completely. Why would I play a healer of any other race when an Argonian's heals would be 12% stronger?

So true. But I will never, ever swap my templar to Argonian. My groups will just have to live with lesser heals. Gahh.

I feel they've really messed up racial traits badly in this update. One shouldn't feel forced to play a race they dislike.
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    So anyone else notice that they completely ignore anything that has to do with balance changes or reasoning lol not saying the survey question wasn't good but out of all the things that have been said here they pick that question to reply to. Yeah nobody wants to come in the foruns and get fussed at BUT not saying anything is the very reason why so many of us think yall don't care about the things we say in here and before anybody gets on the band wagon of saying zos listens and cares? just stop cause if they did Stam sorcs would have been fixed ages ago gg man.
  • DGolden94
    DGolden94
    Soul Shriven
    This update is great! :smile:
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too hard to fix Dragonblood in pvp I guess... :'(

Git gud ZOS

Don't really know why people expect certain skills to be changed solely for pvp. They've already stated that it is what it is. L2P.

Lol. So pvp class balance doesn't matter? Okay. I guess it's crazy to want every spec to be able to play more or less equally competitive in pvp.

I'll definitely try to L2P with my 4K heal at low hp, thanks for the advice :).

You think DKS survivability should be buffed? You literally just proved my L2P point with "my 4K heal at low health". Ok ZOS, please allow DKS dragon blood to scale off stamina, also do a magicka one just for the sake of it. Oh and whilst you're at it, give a stamina morph to breath of life for stamplar and a stamina cloak for stamblades, oh don't forget a stamina morph to hardened ward.

You literally have 2 other non class heals you can use and 4K to burst under that, alongside a damage shield and major mending...don't forget to flap those wings and L 2 P.

Please stop commenting things you have no clue about. The skill is broken in PvP, If you played Magicka DK you'd know this. If it were your class with a broken skill you'd want it fixed too.
  • Grimseth
    Grimseth
    ✭✭
    What about floating Molag Kena's armcops, still not fixed ??? :(
    Edited by Grimseth on June 29, 2016 4:21AM
  • BigES
    BigES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are console players going to get buff/debuff and DoT/HoT timers?

That is a major disadvantage vs. PC. For damage, heals, and support. We get in these situations where we are overcasting abilities like Siphon Spirit and Elemental Drain instead of something more useful, or reapplying DoT's in a less efficient way. And we are still expected to clear content at the same difficulty level. The icons and timers are already in the character sheet interface. Just move that onto its own transparent interface and make it toggleable in the options. Turn on/off buffs. Turn on/off debuffs. Turn on/off DoTs. Self and Target options. Etc. Just being able to see the icons is good enough. Or make it fancier and add timers if you have to, but for God's sakes do something and stop being perfectionists.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I thought the previous expansion had been bad. A warning, if anyone pays crowns for this piece of crap ZOS will start releasing one dungeon every 2 moths for 200 crowns...

And seriously... No class balancing at all? Really? Pathetic...
    Edited by Grao on June 29, 2016 4:34AM
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    1% more gold? Is there a one gold minimum? Because 1% of four gold by Molag Bol in IC sewers is 0. Is this 1% more from all sources? Also, how can you call increased up time of food and drink not combat related? At least I don't have a wood elf, lol 10% less fall damage.

I'm not even going to touch the lack of meaningful class adjustments >Sorcs< SMH.
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • Akimbro
    Akimbro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natas013 wrote: »
    1% more gold? Is there a one gold minimum? Because 1% of four gold by Molag Bol in IC sewers is 0. Is this 1% more from all sources? Also, how can you call increased up time of food and drink not combat related? At least I don't have a wood elf, lol 10% less fall damage.

I'm not even going to touch the lack of meaningful class adjustments >Sorcs< SMH.

I'm sure they'll change the 1% gold passive, but these "free" passives don't mean anything. 15 minutes extra of food doesn't benefit you in combat. Everyone has access to food. A small extra 15 minutes duration doesn't change that. The same way some people don't have the provisioning passives to increase duration.
    ALACRITY Emperors united RIP
    LAST PRODIGIES World first SO clear RIP

The last egg in the carton.
  • Kalinblack
    Why Dunmers ha e the most useless change to passives? T.T why have I to enter lava in the entire game? Only to skip trashs in VCOA -_-
    Beware the Shadows
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalinblack wrote: »
    Why Dunmers ha e the most useless change to passives? T.T why have I to enter lava in the entire game? Only to skip trashs in VCOA -_-
    Flame Talent: This passive ability has been renamed to “Destructive Ancestry.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your Frost and Shock Damage by 0/1/2%.

That is not a completely useless change to a passive.

Meanwhile you have this:
    Wood Elf Skills

Archery Expertise: This passive ability has been renamed to “Acrobat.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now reduces your fall damage by 10%.
    And that is all wood elves got... Nothing more. That, that I call useless.
    Edited by Grao on June 29, 2016 7:07AM
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    Kalinblack wrote: »

I lol'd ar this change too. Makes me wonder who's standing in lava?
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've just updated the notes to add the previously missing details below. (And our apologies that we missed these when we first posted the notes!)

New Motifs
    The Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, Dro-m’Athra, and Minotaur crafting styles are now available to craft.
    • Akatosh
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are occasionally found in the reward for the Daily Quest to defeat the champions of the Kvatch Arena.
      • Pearl Sand, the style item for the Akatosh style, is guaranteed to come from that same Daily Quest reward. It also occasionally drops from those bosses. Grains of Pearl Sand, the raw version of the style item, can be found in resource nodes throughout the Gold Coast. Your chance of obtaining Grains of Pearl Sand increases with your knowledge of the style.
    • Dark Brotherhood
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are available by completing Sacraments for the Dark Brotherhood. The better your performance, the more likely you are to obtain a piece of the Motif.
      • Black Beeswax, the style item for the Dark Brotherhood style, is occasionally obtained by completing Contracts for the Dark Brotherhood.
    • Dro-m’Athra
    • Minotaur
      • The Chapters (or rarely, the full Book) are occasionally found in the reward for the Daily Quest to kill Limenauruus, the giant Minotaur, in the Gold Coast.
      • Oxblood Fungus, the Style Item for the Minotaur style, is guaranteed to come from that same Daily Quest reward. It also occasionally drops from that boss. Oxblood Fungus Spores, the raw version of the style item, can be found by killing lesser Minotaurs all throughout the Gold Coast. Your chance of obtaining Oxblood Fungus Spores increases with your knowledge of the style.

New Item Sets
    The following new item sets are available from the Shadows of the Hist DLC Dungeon Pack.
    • Ruins of Mazzatun
      • Amberplasm
      • Aspect of Mazzatun
      • Heem-Jas’ Retribution
      • Mighty Chudan (Monster Mask Set)
    • Cradle of Shadows
      • Gossamer
      • Hand of Mephala
      • Velidreth (Monster Mask Set)
      • Widowmaker

Shadows of the Hist Loyalty Reward: Personality
    A new "Drunk" collectible personality is available by purchasing the Shadows of the Hist DLC Dungeon Pack and visiting either the Cradle of Shadows or Ruins of Mazzatun! Using this personality will allow you to take on a new inebriated attitude by changing the way you stand, move, and even emote.

New Titles
    In Update 11, you will be able to obtain three new titles:
    • Hist-Shadow: Complete Veteran Cradle of Shadows and Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun to earn this title.
    • Mageslayer: Defeat the Mage Celestial in Veteran Aetherian Archive, while the Trial is scaled to Champion 160 to earn this title.
    • Shehai Shatterer: Defeat the Warrior Celestial in Veteran Hel Ra Citadel, while the Trial is scaled to Champion 160 to earn this title.

oh here we are again... even more motifs, let the farming begin, call it content and force people who can't buy it with gold to buy the dlcs to grind it themselves.

as if it isn't already boring, a pain and costly to get all current motifs... (still missing around 14 motif chapters to have them all, and it hasn't been worth the effort / money at all, but somehow i feel forced to get them...)
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You absolutely don't need these motif, why being bothered by a pure cosmetic bonus ? Just ignore it, and done.