PTS Patch Notes v2.5.0

• Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Aenlir wrote: »
    Too hard to fix Dragonblood in pvp I guess... :'(

Git gud ZOS

Don't really know why people expect certain skills to be changed solely for pvp. They've already stated that it is what it is. L2P.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So then, still no word at all about the InfiniLoad Screens/Freezing/Crashing/Crash Loops plaguing the DLC zones and cities?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any chance ZOS would consider making Argonians immune to slaughter fish attacks? Could be fun for PvP! :wink:

[Restoration Expertise: This passive ability has been renamed to “Amphibian.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your swimming speed by 50%.]
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
    Options
  • Mordenkainen
    Mordenkainen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course.. give Dark elves even more damage bonuses. Not enough that they get both maximum magicka and stamina.

Surprised bosmer maximum stamina wasn't touched. You'd imagine them to have more than 3% bonus considering just /how/ nimble they are. Instead they get a completely useless effect. 10% fall damage reduction.. this will player a role where in the game? Sorry, I'd rather see them getting the inspiration bonus. More useful.

Well at least Argonians passives look like something now.
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix dragon Blood... please?
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think all the passives that eventually become useless, like the exp stuff and skill line stuff should be FULLY converted to something that is relevant even after hitting cp cap
    Edited by bloodenragedb14_ESO on June 28, 2016 1:34AM
    Options
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭

Git gud ZOS

Don't really know why people expect certain skills to be changed solely for pvp. They've already stated that it is what it is. L2P.

Lol. So pvp class balance doesn't matter? Okay. I guess it's crazy to want every spec to be able to play more or less equally competitive in pvp.

I'll definitely try to L2P with my 4K heal at low hp, thanks for the advice :).
    Options
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭

Git gud ZOS

I don't really care about getting another heal in addition to rally and vigor to crank to unreasonable power with Major Mending and Malubeth. The problem i see with Dragon Blood is that Green Dragon Blood doesn't compare to its alternative morph. A DK has no reason to sacrifice the 8% extra healing for a buff that is already being applied by their potion.
    Options
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does there need to be a 10 second res timer with the load screens in IC? They usually take up 30+ seconds at a minimum anyways
    Options
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nord's reveler passive is a mismatch. Nords are clearly a stamina class and all stamina based provisioning uses are food not drink. The only exception is tri regen but really who is going to use that over Ozarga bear haunch which is food at end game.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, when I look at Khajiit, this is a strange way of "balancing" - to buff what is anyway strong in them, and to take away their health recovery, and force a certain combat style with it - so now they will become the ultimate glass cannon from stealth, looks to me like an ambush buff which will lead to even more unhappy people, who get 1-shotted from stealth.

So Khajiit is not only the best archer race in ESO, it will be even better than before now - and Bosmer, who should be the archer race seen from lore, get the middle-finger. Why bother with Bosmer now, I might just make her a Khajiit now, so that she can be that archer what she was supposed to be as a Bosmer - these changes are neither lore-friendly nor balanced.

Or am I missing something here?-
    Options
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    jbcrocks wrote: »
    I'm not asking for more...we're just asking for DK dragon blood to be useful in pvp PLEASE. I've been waiting for ages..

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @Wrobel

The issue is Battle Spirit. The skill shouldn't change because ZOS can't balance PVE and PVP. It's the same issue with health shields vs Magicka shields.

ZOS needs to address Battle Spirit instead of continuing to build content and alter classes around it.
    Options
  • SickDuck
    SickDuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, dark elves and khajit get bonuses. Races got sorted...
    Holdviola - Khira'de Regalo - Lélekvadász - Used To Be An Adventurer - Zetor - Does-Not-Give-A-Duck - Lord Sugar - Tenar Arha - Da'rinka - Violent Moon - Extreme Runner
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭

Git gud ZOS

Lol. So pvp class balance doesn't matter? Okay. I guess it's crazy to want every spec to be able to play more or less equally competitive in pvp.

You think DKS survivability should be buffed? You literally just proved my L2P point with "my 4K heal at low health". Ok ZOS, please allow DKS dragon blood to scale off stamina, also do a magicka one just for the sake of it. Oh and whilst you're at it, give a stamina morph to breath of life for stamplar and a stamina cloak for stamblades, oh don't forget a stamina morph to hardened ward.

You literally have 2 other non class heals you can use and 4K to burst under that, alongside a damage shield and major mending...don't forget to flap those wings and L 2 P.

Edited by Tremors on June 28, 2016 2:39AM
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Aenlir
    Aenlir
    ✭✭✭

Git gud ZOS

You think DKS survivability should be buffed? You literally just proved my L2P point with "my 4K heal at low health". Ok ZOS, please allow DKS dragon blood to scale off stamina, also do a magicka one just for the sake of it. Oh and whilst you're at it, give a stamina morph to breath of life for stamplar and a stamina cloak for stamblades, oh don't forget a stamina morph to hardened ward.

You literally have 2 other non class heals you can use and 4K to burst under that, alongside a damage shield and major mending...don't forget to flap those wings and L 2 P.

Doesn't sound like you pvp as a magicka dk.

Options
  • Talemire
    Talemire
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, no love for Blood Altar.
    Options
  • Chilo
    Chilo
    ✭✭

Git gud ZOS

Sounds like you don't PvP much at all. The fact that you instantly assume he is based off of stamina when you did not even consider magicka. And well since you know everything, you should know that sustain of health is very low to none for a magicka DK, so overall you shouldn't really be arguing what he has to say.

So... rather than L 2 P you should L 2 R ..... Learn to Respect.
    Chilö-Magicka Templar (AR 38) Chì-Magicka Templar (AR 28) łvy- Stamina Warden (AR 7)
    Options
  • Ipslor
    Ipslor
    ✭✭✭
    > ctrl-F all these race changes are just to make people buy Race Change Tokens
    > 0 matches
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These new racial passives blow big time
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The Trial of the Ghost Snake: Clarified that the rodents you need to search for are of an unusual size.
    Glad to see that someone else also noticed the ROUS quotation nod to an old favorite, the Princess Bride :)
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    For bosmer, the new passive acrobat is still useful for Dodgeroll lovers! Now they can fall from the keep, with out worry.

But overall not that useful in battle!

Was really hoping bosmer would get an increase to max stamina like 5-10% to be more inline with the better stamina races who have recovery and max stamina
    Options
  • Cucarachon
    Well. thats a really stick in my butt for my argonian tank. The healing received is now given to the orcs from argonians... guess the devs are playing that race and decided to make some subjective balance.
    What a f disgrace. That paired with the loading screens each 10seconds of mount when sprinting. Im canceling my eso plus for good.
    Options
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A poxy 6% Stam and no Stam regen?

Nords still dead.
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer gets fall damage reduction, but cats that are nearly immune to any fall damage from any height don't?

Fix willows path.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • tenpeir
    tenpeir
    ✭✭
    Crafting & Economy
    General

The top tier of durable Crafting Writs (Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Clothier) now require only the top tier of material.

Craglorn will become a lonely when this happens.
    Options
  • IITHEOPII
    IITHEOPII
    ✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    Wtf? Where are the class changes? This may be the worst PoS patch notes I've seen you ABSOLUTELY did nothing this patch

No change is sometimes the best change!
    Stats - Highest DPS DK in Tamriel.
    Twitch: IITHEOPII
    Youtube: IITHEOPII
    Twitter: IITHEOPII
    Options
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why was there no balance changes to skills
    why didn't Breton get a buff to ustain so they can compete with high elf
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Chilo wrote: »

Git gud ZOS

Sounds like you don't PvP much at all. The fact that you instantly assume he is based off of stamina when you did not even consider magicka. And well since you know everything, you should know that sustain of health is very low to none for a magicka DK, so overall you shouldn't really be arguing what he has to say.

So... rather than L 2 P you should L 2 R ..... Learn to Respect.

I assumed you used the right abilities when pvping hence the assumption. If you're magicka then seriously? This makes it worse. What are those abilities called? Flame lash, deep breath and healing ward? Get over yourselves. Magicka DKs survivability is ridiculously good, complain about something else.
    Edited by Tremors on June 28, 2016 6:07AM
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Bosmer gets fall damage reduction, but cats that are nearly immune to any fall damage from any height don't?

Fix willows path.

What do you mean fix willows path? The stats it gives you when wearing the 5pc is your IN COMBAT recovery stats. Take off a piece and watch it change.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

Fix willows path.

What do you mean fix willows path? The stats it gives you when wearing the 5pc is your IN COMBAT recovery stats. Take off a piece and watch it change.

It was confirmed as a bug last year and just recently again btw.

If anyone in this game would actually test something instead of believing that stuff like that works as intended..

The set states it increases your recovery by 15%.
    Buggy is basically that it doesn´t apply on your drink bonus. Same applies to champion passives.

Example:
    You got 1.000 Stamina Recovery (Base + Enchants + Sets and stuff like that), 400 Stamina Recovery from drinks, willows path and some points in the champion tree to increase your stamina recovery:

Notice: If not changed recently changed, the champion passives are multiplicative with other passives.

How it is:
    1.000 Base x 10% Champion Passive x 15% Set = 1.265 + 400 = 1.665 Stamina Recovery
    Meaning it doesn´t increase your total recovery by 15% / 10%, but only a part of it.

and how it should be:
    (1.000 + 400) x 10% x 15% = 1.771 Stamina Recovery

With more points in champion passives and higher stat drinks it´s a lot more noticeable, but as shown even this little example shows a difference of over 100 Stamina Recovery.
    Also this is the effect on stamina recovery only, while it still applies to health and magicka recovery.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options