Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Zander98 wrote: »
    I hope I never have to L2pants....
    It would throw off my whole game! And I need what little of that I have.

I've learned the way of pants and was very disappointed. DOWN WITH THE PANTS WEARING HEATHENS!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is a joke in Oceanic prime
    https://youtu.be/PEclqtX5ais
    I then got killed by 2EP while fighting a tanky DC at the back of their scroll zerg :(

Screenshot_20161222_191143.png

I can't even...
    Screenshot_20161222_191002.png

AD has since lost Fare
    Screenshot_20161222_191530.png

This is Vurian sticking to his word and moving his oceanic arm to TF:
    Screenshot_20161222_192929.png
    (Yes, he got very deaded by my hands)

Edit: oh my, it's like 30 v 4 and they breached BM in 2 places.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on December 22, 2016 9:43AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I then got killed by 2EP while fighting a tanky DC at the back of their scroll zerg :(

I can't even...

AD has since lost Fare

sucks to suck
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    LoDG never camped at your tri-keeps, so even when it was "your turf" as you put it, we respected the tri-keeps

LoL!

Yes. Yes you did. IOTE has video footage of you guys zerging/camping trikeeps on AD turf during Oceanic. Don't you dare try and claim the high ground.

What goes around, comes around. I know more than a few folks on both AD and EP (I play exclusively AD in Cyro. However I have a friend or two on EP) who have said they will happily camp your guild and the rest of DC at their gates as much as they can for your faction's behavior this campaign.
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Hold on, B A D S is a guild? Is this new? Who is in it? Most of these folks purportedly in it I thought were already in separate guilds of their own.

B A D S is a guild that plays on AD & EP on the Azura's Star campaign. They worked to push Daggerfall Covenant with both factions.
    BADS is an EP guild. At most they have a few AD alts. They are also a group of great players, and generally have great attitudes and sportsmanship.

Get your head out of your own ***.
    Edited by Jamini on December 22, 2016 12:24PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    What goes around, comes around. I know more than a few folks on both AD and EP (I play exclusively AD in Cyro. However I have a friend or two on EP) who have said they will happily camp your guild and the rest of DC at their gates as much as they can for your faction's behavior this campaign.

That ain't going to solve anything.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Defending a gate keep is really good AP... Just saying.
    It is PvP you can't tell people not to take certain objectives and expect objectives not to be defended.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    LoDG never camped at your tri-keeps, so even when it was "your turf" as you put it, we respected the tri-keeps

LoL!

Yes. Yes you did. IOTE has video footage of you guys zerging/camping trikeeps on AD turf during Oceanic. Don't you dare try and claim the high ground.

We've captured tri-keeps but we've never camped it. I'd love to see your footage. LoDG has not camped an AD tri-keep before. We have always permitted people to get back into the map..

Also, we left AD Black Boot tonight as well as Drakelowe. LoDG is concerned about campaign health and the motivation of bringing people to play here. We know people don't join if they don't own anything and so we intentionally left you stuff.

Don't speak lies to fit your agenda.

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    You just camped Farragut .....

Can you keep your lies straight homeslice?

I don't care if you camp Farragut, not one bit. You are great AP lol. You come out, get rekted and run into the keep and try the siege2win method hahaha.
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on December 22, 2016 12:36PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    You just camped Farragut .....

Can you keep your lies straight homeslice?

I don't care if you camp Farragut, not one bit. You are great AP lol. You come out, get rekted and run into the keep and try the siege2win method hahaha.

Oh, that was just our response to B A D S camping Rayles. Not camping tri-keeps is a sign of respect. Ebonheart Pact called in Trueflame guilds and also camped keeps that didn't have scrolls behind them.

Don't want us to camp? Don't camp then. Real simple.
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Can you read? Forrealz. Seriously, do you think I give a damn what you do?! LOL. You have made yourself the laughing stock of the server. You are beyond ineffective as a leader when either faction has players on. You PvDoor the map blue at 0400 when you get wrecked all night during prime time and then act high and mighty. You further make yourself look foolish by making up stories such as BAD plays EP/AD to push factions against DC. No son, YOU did that by your asinine comments on the forums. We have characters on all factions, I myself have a DC which I played for two years before coming to EP.

How about the whole 8 BADS to kill your grp when it was just Tele and me LOL. So sad.

So let me understand something? Without knowing if BADS was even online; you went to Farragut and camped it with 10-20 DC in retaliation for something Telemonian and I did to you. hahahahaha. Now who got trolled.

You are best cupcake :)

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    is a sign of respect.

lol.

Also DC =/= legions of dead gamers. Farm LODG, leave the rest of us out of it.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Can you read? Forrealz. Seriously, do you think I give a damn what you do?! LOL. You have made yourself the laughing stock of the server. You are beyond ineffective as a leader when either faction has players on. You PvDoor the map blue at 0400 when you get wrecked all night during prime time and then act high and mighty. You further make yourself look foolish by making up stories such as BAD plays EP/AD to push factions against DC. No son, YOU did that by your asinine comments on the forums. We have characters on all factions, I myself have a DC which I played for two years before coming to EP.

How about the whole 8 BADS to kill your grp when it was just Tele and me LOL. So sad.

So let me understand something? Without knowing if BADS was even online; you went to Farragut and camped it with 10-20 DC in retaliation for something Telemonian and I did to you. hahahahaha. Now who got trolled.

You can quit lying. A vast majority of the Daggerfall Covenant faction supports and likes me.

B A D S has since told all members to stop wearing their guild tags unless running in a guild group which is hilarious and goes to show how much of an effect I have on you.

Your guild has changed just to counter me. It's adorable.

Multifactioners will always be scum in my book. Play one faction per campaign.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    A vast majority of the Daggerfall Covenant faction supports and likes me.

Source?

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

u've belittled DC a few times on this forum ... im sure if those DC who "support" you read what you have said that "support" would come to an end real fast
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can quit lying. A vast majority of the Daggerfall Covenant faction supports and likes me.
    My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not.
    Source
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    [/quote]You can quit lying. A vast majority of the Daggerfall Covenant faction supports and likes me.

B A D S has since told all members to stop wearing their guild tags unless running in a guild group which is hilarious and goes to show how much of an effect I have on you.

Your guild has changed just to counter me. It's adorable.

Multifactioners will always be scum in my book. Play one faction per campaign.[/quote]

Let me just slide in here,

1. Played AD and DC last night, you're own faction trolls you harder than the opposing ones. Side note: still didn't find the love palace, I will keep looking.
    2. LOL where do you get your info? You preach a lot about lying on here, you really want to stick with this one?
    3. Takes 2 of us to wipe your entire guild, so you're right we stopped running 3 man's it was overkill.
    4. but but but ZOS told me I could play how I want.

Your perception of what B A D S is as a guild is hilarious.

Edited by mike.eso on December 22, 2016 1:46PM
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO

Im at work and bored as hell. Soo source? Do you even have an idea of how many people are in B A D S? Who leads it? If you did you would know how foolish this statement is.

Listen. You want your forum war thats fine. You want to troll people here thats fine. But dont make the mistake of assuming what B A D S is. If the others were there, thats fine. But leave the guild as a whole alone. We are just a bunch of solo players who occassionally group up. Don't lump your anger toward individuals at the whole guild. You know not why the guild was formed or how it operates.

As long as the people who I call my friends and family stay, and they know who they are, I would always wear that guild tag with pride.

PS: For those who know, how do I get points?
    Edited by ShadowFire829b14_ESO on December 22, 2016 2:02PM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Im at work and bored as hell. Soo source? Do you even have an idea of how many people are in B A D S? Who leads it? If you did you would know how foolish this statement is.

Listen. You want your forum war thats fine. You want to troll people here thats fine. But dont make the mistake of assuming what B A D S is. If the others were there, thats fine. But leave the guild as a whole alone. We are just a bunch of solo players who occassionally group up. Don't lump your anger toward individuals at the whole guild. You know not why the guild was formed or how it operates.

As long as the people who I call my friends and family stay, and they know who they are, remain I would always wear that guild tag with pride.

Explain why every single morning capper who plays that formerly had a B A D S tag no longer does now? :) Maybe you havn't received the memo since you havn't been on to read it.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Source

People change, that or we got rid of the ones who hated me. Whichever you want to take.

The Daggerfall Covenant united last night and made a major push during prime-time, crowning Rexrebourne once again, during prime-time. We took and ran 3 scrolls right as prime-time came to a close and the transition to Oceanic happened.

The Daggerfall Covenant faction united specifically to push the Ebonheart Pact. Why? Ebonheart Pact has been gate-camping and calling in Trueflame guilds on a daily basis and they were fed up with it.

A lot of the faction was thankful that throughout the entire thing LoDG stuck through and continued to push on a daily basis and constantly struggle to compete against the Ebonheart zerg and at times, help make the difference between a win and a loss.

People hated me but they finally understood where I was coming from and stopped hating me.

B A D S can pretend they don't play multi-faction and they can pretend be solo players who sometimes group up and that they rarely have more than 2 in group but anytime I see a B A D S member there are always 5+ of you together. You can keep telling lies so that more people think your guild is good and that you are more than stun spam and ult spam combo team.

You are literally trash and you keep Call-To-Arming the Azura's Star thread to come at me and it is hilarious, just like in ESO you can't compete without having back-up even though you want to claim you don't.

Let me know when B A D S finally comes up with an accurate story and we can talk.

For Daggerfall Covenant:

Excellent work last night. Fengrush, Subtomik, Rexrebourne, and my groups coordinated an excellent push and we made a major difference. The opposition couldn't stop the Daggerfall Covenant. Even with EP sitting at 3 bars, DC at 2 bars, we managed to flip Chal and Arrius quickly and effectively with AD pushing at Roebeck against us. We then quickly crowned an emperor, during prime-time! Crazy! Keep up the good work everyone and I look forward to the next campaign cycle with Fengrush and Subtomik supporting the Covenant in Azura's Star again!
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as the people who I call my friends and family stay, and they know who they are, remain I would always wear that guild tag with pride.

Explain why every single morning capper who plays that formerly had a B A D S tag no longer does now? :) Maybe you havn't received the memo since you havn't been on to read it.

We don't have to explain anything to you. Don't make it about BADS. Not the point here. Point is you need to learn to keep your mouth shut sometimes, learn your place and earn it in your faction.

PS: I have zero points...wtf zap?!? All my coldfire and not a single point?!? :wink:
    Edited by Humphie on December 22, 2016 2:06PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Source

I can't even decide which statement is furthest from the truth.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian, I don't know who you are but based on all the hate you have generated from ad and ep...I wanna know you. :smile:
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Source

People change, that or we got rid of the ones who hated me. Whichever you want to take.

The Daggerfall Covenant united last night and made a major push during prime-time, crowning Rexrebourne once again, during prime-time. We took and ran 3 scrolls right as prime-time came to a close and the transition to Oceanic happened.

The Daggerfall Covenant faction united specifically to push the Ebonheart Pact. Why? Ebonheart Pact has been gate-camping and calling in Trueflame guilds on a daily basis and they were fed up with it.

A lot of the faction was thankful that throughout the entire thing LoDG stuck through and continued to push on a daily basis and constantly struggle to compete against the Ebonheart zerg and at times, help make the difference between a win and a loss.

People hated me but they finally understood where I was coming from and stopped hating me.

B A D S can pretend they don't play multi-faction and they can pretend be solo players who sometimes group up and that they rarely have more than 2 in group but anytime I see a B A D S member there are always 5+ of you together. You can keep telling lies so that more people think your guild is good and that you are more than stun spam and ult spam combo team.

You are literally trash and you keep Call-To-Arming the Azura's Star thread to come at me and it is hilarious, just like in ESO you can't compete without having back-up even though you want to claim you don't.

Let me know when B A D S finally comes up with an accurate story and we can talk.

For Daggerfall Covenant:

Excellent work last night. Fengrush, Subtomik, Rexrebourne, and my groups coordinated an excellent push and we made a major difference. The opposition couldn't stop the Daggerfall Covenant. Even with EP sitting at 3 bars, DC at 2 bars, we managed to flip Chal and Arrius quickly and effectively with AD pushing at Roebeck against us. We then quickly crowned an emperor, during prime-time! Crazy! Keep up the good work everyone and I look forward to the next campaign cycle with Fengrush and Subtomik supporting the Covenant in Azura's Star again!

Uh I logged at midnight and you certainly didn't have much of the map then. Keep lying man.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Star_Carrier
    Star_Carrier
    ✭✭✭
    Guys look we're famous!

#BADSforLife
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

u've belittled DC a few times on this forum ... im sure if those DC who "support" you read what you have said that "support" would come to an end real fast

This is the reason I won't play for DC in Azura's. I will never Emp there unless LODG says I can (lol) and since said guild controls the map at will (lol) I am just simply not needed. Not to mention if we are not part of this guild who has crowned " thousands of Emps" we are either noobs or just plain don't know strategy. I will stick to BwB and Trueflame.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Vurian, I don't know who you are but based on all the hate you have generated from ad and ep...I wanna know you. :smile:

You forgot to mention DC as well
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't even...

AD has since lost Fare

Oh he came to TF during oceanic? So this is the group that we've all been giggling over? Please, do return, we love you.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

You forgot to mention DC as well

Meh. Quite a few dc hate my guts, too. I'm still loyal to DC. o:)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »

I can't even...

AD has since lost Fare

Oh he came to TF during oceanic? So this is the group that we've all been giggling over? Please, do return, we love you.

I'm sure he has made an underwhelming appearance in TF, but that title was sarcasm, the screenshot was taken in AS oceanic prime.

Edited by Taylor_MB on December 22, 2016 4:15PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tinder match! Maybe you can together form a guild only focusing on smearing opponents and raising your own ego. In PVP we thank for your AP but in the Forums your input will earn you legendary status.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
This discussion has been closed.