Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I don't understand how your brain functions. After everything you just said here, you go steal EP's scroll less then 30mins after the server is restarted.

LoDG, PvDoor champions.

Pretty sure Love Den & Longbottom Leafers have capped the map and literally camped the Daggerfall Covenant's gates while no scroll was there for 3 days in a row. I'm not concerned about what happens on the map. It is PvP. LoDG has an Oceanic branch.

Also, go ahead and call it PvDooring whenever it was 9 EP defending against 8 DC. Nice PvDoor, champ. Not our fault you don't know how to counter siege.

I was there, it was 4 EP vs minimum 15 DC, I was getting hit by your weak ass snipes behind Chim gate.

Are you streaming? your own video will prove you wrong.

Edited by Taylor_MB on December 19, 2016 1:55PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Make sure to watch last night's lodg stream, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "bridge fights": https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/108218900

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...
    31.00 - bridge of doom II
    31.15 - bridge of doom III

That 20:30....
    Owl-2-Shock.png

I'm at work and can't watch this until tonight...The anticipation is killing me.
    Edited by Micah123 on December 19, 2016 1:59PM
    Tertiary Meat
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    I really hate the talk this guy is doing "assuming" all this stuff about the faction.

I don't speak for my guild mates, we are a council of friends with no "leader" but usually the one of us on top of the leaderboard assumed the roll in some fashion.

I like to think I did a pretty even handed job when I had the proverbial reigns, and part of it is realizing as a whole you are nothing without your faction at your back.

I was but a pup in no mercy when naw sunrest used to crush 50+ people by himself but even naw didn't crown himself.

I always tried to thank my faction and the guilds, no matter how small for lending a hand, and I never presided to speak for them outside of some obvious comments In jest.

Further than that I like to think I enjoyed the respect of my opponents if not their fear(a la braidas, hero style)

The pvp community isn't as big as you think and the only difference between you and them is they chose different on the character select screen.

Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming. I don't mean that we solo cap an emperorship at all. I am simply saying that we are needed if they intend to crown or do anything on the map. The faction is undermanned and we are one of maybe 3 groups that run. They need us just like we need them.

The difference is, we take our L's while some in the faction want to attack select parties in zone-chat because they aren't winning for once.

As far as your guild mates and to my guild mates. We are definitely friends, but there is certainly a line of leadership. I have been the Guild Leader for 8 years and 5 months. Our ranks have shifted, officers have come-and-gone, but always on top, has been me. I don't speak for the others, nor do I speak for the LoDG community whenever it comes to official statements without all officers coming together as a collective to decide on the message we're sending.

The Daggerfall Covenant is an amazing faction that has achieved great things from being the most underpopulated faction at launch to this point, we are growing in strength and in players. Our faction is learning and getting better as time goes. LoDG alone has a roughly 80% new player population. We are teaching these people PvP strategies, not player builds. That will come at another time.

So yeah, we lose sometimes, but that is what makes winning even more fun, because you know you overcame those odds and finally changed an L to a W. It's just like the fight at Fort Ash yesterday, it was a very fun and exciting battle that went on for roughly 20minutes, with the Aldmeri Dominion closing in on a victory and the Daggerfall Covenant coming out on top. Just like the Aldmeri Dominion sniping a cap on Nikel right after the Daggerfall Covenant had flipped it over. We all win some, we all lose some, but it's how you handle those that decide how much fun you truely are having in this game.

Remember folks, I may come off douchy, but it is all in how you view the message. I am not the King of the Covenant, I don't solo crown, and I definitely don't have the entire faction backing me. LoDG just wants people to acknowledge that we are a presence in the faction and in the campaign, not something that our faction should bad-mouth. We are here to help the faction, help the campaign, and most of all, help Elder Scrolls Online.

If you have a complaint about LoDG, any member of it, or myself, feel free to bring it forward and we will handle it if possible. I

As far as our rivals go:
    Tertiary Meat, we hope to run into more of your AP Farms, the chase from Ash to Imperial City Sewer entrance was fun and exciting.
    B A D S, we hope to continue to run into you and have some fun fighting a skilled group that is always outnumbered but can wipe us if we aren't careful.
    Republic of Bananas, continue doing your thing, leading the pugs and leading the front-line push, it has been exciting fighting against you.
    Imperator of the Eagle, I hope to see more of you in Azura's Star and less in Blackwater Blade, your front-line force as well as your pug-force is exciting to fight against and I look forward to it more.
    Longbottom Leafers, you have proven that you are a PvP guild and proven that you aren't a blob of EP pugs. I have enjoyed fighting against you and seeing the Ebonheart Pact force arise once again, it is always exciting to see more organization as well as more players in whichever faction is losing!
    Love Den, as always, our rivalry goes back to Blackwater Blade and it continues to get even more heated as time goes! Keep up the goofy guild claims up, keep on visiting Azura's Star, and let's keep the fun going!

I have appreciated the last few days of Azura's Star, seeing the map changing colors frequently and predominately red. It is an exciting change and one that I hope continues to happen. Let's continue to aspire for Azura's Star to be the next-best thing when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online PvP, and let's make this fun.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone in TM that we will be happy to oblige you running into more of our AP farms.

The funny part of that fight towards the Sewer entrance is that we weren't looking for it. We wiped everyone as we passed through ash gate and continued on our way, only to have a sea of blue charging back at our back lines.

I will be honest, Vurian killed me once in that fight, with a fire ballista up on the hill, while his group was in the middle of TM wondering what to do...

That's one thing I like about our group leaders in TM, WE follow THEM into battle. They aren't posted up on siege behind us.

Why do you follow them? Why not lead them into the battle? If I'm going to be in the fight, I'm always in the front or I'm in the back with siege. There is no inbetween. Each leader leads their own way. Yours is effective for your group, mine is effective for my group.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate the talk this guy is doing "assuming" all this stuff about the faction.

I don't speak for my guild mates, we are a council of friends with no "leader" but usually the one of us on top of the leaderboard assumed the roll in some fashion.

I like to think I did a pretty even handed job when I had the proverbial reigns, and part of it is realizing as a whole you are nothing without your faction at your back.

I was but a pup in no mercy when naw sunrest used to crush 50+ people by himself but even naw didn't crown himself.

I always tried to thank my faction and the guilds, no matter how small for lending a hand, and I never presided to speak for them outside of some obvious comments In jest.

Further than that I like to think I enjoyed the respect of my opponents if not their fear(a la braidas, hero style)

The pvp community isn't as big as you think and the only difference between you and them is they chose different on the character select screen.

Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming. I don't mean that we solo cap an emperorship at all. I am simply saying that we are needed if they intend to crown or do anything on the map. The faction is undermanned and we are one of maybe 3 groups that run. They need us just like we need them.

The difference is, we take our L's while some in the faction want to attack select parties in zone-chat because they aren't winning for once.

As far as your guild mates and to my guild mates. We are definitely friends, but there is certainly a line of leadership. I have been the Guild Leader for 8 years and 5 months. Our ranks have shifted, officers have come-and-gone, but always on top, has been me. I don't speak for the others, nor do I speak for the LoDG community whenever it comes to official statements without all officers coming together as a collective to decide on the message we're sending.

The Daggerfall Covenant is an amazing faction that has achieved great things from being the most underpopulated faction at launch to this point, we are growing in strength and in players. Our faction is learning and getting better as time goes. LoDG alone has a roughly 80% new player population. We are teaching these people PvP strategies, not player builds. That will come at another time.

So yeah, we lose sometimes, but that is what makes winning even more fun, because you know you overcame those odds and finally changed an L to a W. It's just like the fight at Fort Ash yesterday, it was a very fun and exciting battle that went on for roughly 20minutes, with the Aldmeri Dominion closing in on a victory and the Daggerfall Covenant coming out on top. Just like the Aldmeri Dominion sniping a cap on Nikel right after the Daggerfall Covenant had flipped it over. We all win some, we all lose some, but it's how you handle those that decide how much fun you truely are having in this game.

Remember folks, I may come off douchy, but it is all in how you view the message. I am not the King of the Covenant, I don't solo crown, and I definitely don't have the entire faction backing me. LoDG just wants people to acknowledge that we are a presence in the faction and in the campaign, not something that our faction should bad-mouth. We are here to help the faction, help the campaign, and most of all, help Elder Scrolls Online.

If you have a complaint about LoDG, any member of it, or myself, feel free to bring it forward and we will handle it if possible. I

As far as our rivals go:
    Tertiary Meat, we hope to run into more of your AP Farms, the chase from Ash to Imperial City Sewer entrance was fun and exciting.
    B A D S, we hope to continue to run into you and have some fun fighting a skilled group that is always outnumbered but can wipe us if we aren't careful.
    Republic of Bananas, continue doing your thing, leading the pugs and leading the front-line push, it has been exciting fighting against you.
    Imperator of the Eagle, I hope to see more of you in Azura's Star and less in Blackwater Blade, your front-line force as well as your pug-force is exciting to fight against and I look forward to it more.
    Longbottom Leafers, you have proven that you are a PvP guild and proven that you aren't a blob of EP pugs. I have enjoyed fighting against you and seeing the Ebonheart Pact force arise once again, it is always exciting to see more organization as well as more players in whichever faction is losing!
    Love Den, as always, our rivalry goes back to Blackwater Blade and it continues to get even more heated as time goes! Keep up the goofy guild claims up, keep on visiting Azura's Star, and let's keep the fun going!

I have appreciated the last few days of Azura's Star, seeing the map changing colors frequently and predominately red. It is an exciting change and one that I hope continues to happen. Let's continue to aspire for Azura's Star to be the next-best thing when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online PvP, and let's make this fun.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone in TM that we will be happy to oblige you running into more of our AP farms.

The funny part of that fight towards the Sewer entrance is that we weren't looking for it. We wiped everyone as we passed through ash gate and continued on our way, only to have a sea of blue charging back at our back lines.

I will be honest, Vurian killed me once in that fight, with a fire ballista up on the hill, while his group was in the middle of TM wondering what to do...

That's one thing I like about our group leaders in TM, WE follow THEM into battle. They aren't posted up on siege behind us.

Why do you follow them? Why not lead them into the battle? If I'm going to be in the fight, I'm always in the front or I'm in the back with siege. There is no inbetween. Each leader leads their own way. Yours is effective for your group, mine is effective for my group.

I'm confused. I follow our group leads because they are the leaders, not me. Plus I'm a mag sorc and a pleb.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't direct my group to defend objectives? Why is it that LoDG has constantly defended some key positions and held against greater odds then? Nice try, cup-cake, but last night LoDG quickly responded to EP hitting Aleswell and wiped them, and then repeated the defense against AD attempting to night-cap an emperorship again and wiped them TWICE. We opted to lose Glademist over Aleswell knowing that if we won at Aleswell, Glademist would be an easy recap.

Don't have tactical knowledge? Please. I'm being tactical in these Forums and you are oblivious to it. You keep getting baited into replying to me and it keeps getting me views on Twitch and more people knowing about me. You are easily baited and manipulated into doing precisely what I wanted. Stay a tool and continue to pretend that you are winning.

I love this thread I hope it never dies.

61243921.jpg

79ebc9555599a686fc4b87495ccf3647c8906dd4bc11368693963dfb0bc84679.jpg
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

As far as our rivals go:

I'm confused. I follow our group leads because they are the leaders, not me. Plus I'm a mag sorc and a pleb.

Ahhm I was confused. I thought you meant the leaders followed. I see what you were going at.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure to watch last night's lodg stream, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "bridge fights": https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/108218900

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

Owl-2-Shock.png

I'm at work and can't watch this until tonight...The anticipation is killing me.

This is not what I expected at all...It's better.

Walking up behind someone on siege who doesn't even acknowledge that you are there and you put down a fire ballista behind them??????????

Screenshot... http://imgur.com/a/VPkBV
    Tertiary Meat
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

Owl-2-Shock.png

Walking up behind someone on siege who doesn't even acknowledge that you are there and you put down a fire ballista behind them??????????

New PvP tactic. We all need to watch and learn!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

Owl-2-Shock.png

Well, each leader is different, I guess.........
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. Hey!
    Just hey.
    Now continue....possibly the final great thread of the game.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    ...we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

https://youtu.be/bMmgKZOHjIw

Jesus, Kart ... you + 4 other TM guys = frightening. I'm assuming Micah and Kom were there, too. That's just sick! lol :)

False, I'm the most frightening.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 20, 2016 2:51AM
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    ...we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

Jesus, Kart ... you + 4 other TM guys = frightening. I'm assuming Micah and Kom were there, too. That's just sick! lol :)

False, I'm the most frightening.

Sorry Josh
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming.

yeah i guess this is the propaganda that works on the vegetables in your guild

GOOD SPEECH THOUGH

i teared up a little
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming.

yeah i guess this is the propaganda that works on the vegetables in your guild

GOOD SPEECH THOUGH

i teared up a little

"Propoganda", LOOOL. Vurian may be one of the most terrible players in Azuras right now but if there is one thing he knows how to do very well it's indoctrinate and brainwash level 10 - cp150's making them think zerging, pvdooring, and outnumbering your opponents 100% of the time makes you good at PvP and a force to be reckoned with. I'm now officially interested to see how long his cult lasts and how many of his guild members leave after hitting cp160 and finally being able to wear monster sets instead of camping siege 5 meters away from an enemy target that isn't even aware you're there. Bravo my friend, Bravo.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    should see the salt i get in zone from logd (sic*) for not being a vegetable

Best was "why do we see you so often at the wayshrine Ruzie" I mean... come on. I could ask you the same question, right?

*they consistently abbreviate their own guild name incorrectly

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That AOC guild was running two groups -- guild group with voice comms and a pug group -- so yeah they had 30-40 people taking keeps and trying to run scrolls.

Also we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

lol that AD siege
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

Owl-2-Shock.png

FENGRUSH wrote: »
    That AOC guild was running two groups -- guild group with voice comms and a pug group -- so yeah they had 30-40 people taking keeps and trying to run scrolls.

Also we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

lol that AD siege

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

Owl-2-Shock.png

haha check that siege. Pro!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    I got to ask now...are you missing something? The ability to see the truth? A brain?

What on earth is wrong with you? You are trolling us. It can't be anything else but a real good troll.

Maybe there is something foul in the water from the Wayrest sewers. For some reason,. DC is well represented in the nuttest personalities of ESO. Glad he is here though this thread has exploded. :D
    The blizzard is my home,
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed several posts that were inappropriate for our forums. We recognizes that when it comes to PVP a certain amount of competitive rivalry is normal. However naming and shaming, baiting and flaming are all against the forum rules. We know you all want to keep this forum going; please keep the rules in mind and remain civil and constructive when you post.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ty @ZOS_RyanM for not just closing the thread down
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    ty @ZOS_RyanM for not just closing the thread down

Wait Wolf..... Did LODG Emp you as well? I don't remember any of them in our TS but .....
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig only Emped 1 Toon... and that was Ðårk Ŵølf in BwB with PUGz and ALL of DC pushing hard the first day of the campaign... don't recall hearing anything about mentioned guild until a bit after that though
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on December 20, 2016 3:09PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Now I'm sad. They removed my posts. :(
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Hey!
    Just hey.
    Now continue....possibly the final great thread of the game.

Hai, I heard you got rick rolled last night?

Now I'm sad. They removed my posts. :(

L2Pants Vuriable.... L2Pants
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭

lol that AD siege

All that siege? I may be missing something.

In the video, there were a total of 2 which appeared to be missing their target most of the time.

In the screen shot, there may be 3 (there is a glow in the lower right).

Even the vaunted Fengrush group (& Company) has used a couple of oils from time to time (for all of their railing against the mechanic).

Everyone has a love\hate relationship with siege. When it is ‘yours’, you hardly notice it or use it to your advantage. When it is the opposition, it is “Look at all that siege”.
    Edited by Munavar on December 20, 2016 5:11PM
    Dae - TM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »

lol that AD siege

In the video, there were a total of 2 which appeared to be missing their target most of the time.

Even the vaunted Fengrush group (& Company) has used a couple of oils from time to time (for all of their railing against the mechanic).

Everyone has a love\hate relationship with siege. When it is ‘yours’, you hardly notice it or use it to your advantage. When it is the opposition, it is “Look at all that siege”.

I was comparing that AD siege to that brave DC player placing siege behind an unware player. I want to see siege 1v1. That would solve the matter of best siege engineer.

My one comment was removed for referring to these 19cb9160efe92ef2f50c9de37db0c509.jpg
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Chuga_Rei you need knock the rust off, old man! lol

@Nihang it was good to see you, too. I rolled around that tower, running into you, Vice and Can Sorc, and I was like "...well, I needed a bio anyway." (and yes, I saw the respect afterwards lol). ;)

With Valla back in the camp for AD, all we need now is Nippy ganking at the gate.... old times. :)
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nippy has been around I think, or someone using a similar name. Think it was a DK he was playing.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, my apologies then. We have all bear witness to a keep wall lit up like grandpa’s birthday cake.
    Dae - TM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »

lol that AD siege

Yea we throw some siege up to counter sizes well above double, we generally lack the hands to run them vs opposition though. Im not mad that people use siege, I just cant find a battle vs AD on azura without siege. They are the siege alliance on there for sure.
This discussion has been closed.