Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Taking the entire map, three days in a row is what you meant to say. You DID NOT just take the inner ring. You're night capping and then bragging on the forums is what started this whole $&%# show. I think you should go back in this thread and read your posts. It might jog some of those false memories you have. EP didn't start camping rayles and glade until the beginning of this week. How do I know this, it's when I started my vacation and had the time to do so.

And don't even get me started on the "we were taking the scrolls" excuse. For quite a while now, all three factions would open the wall, take the scroll and not claim the keep. (exception being JP Temple). You started this trend (recently).

You can actually speak to -Jabs about us sticking to the emp circle. It was per his request, infact. We were online, planned on flipping the entire map, and instead, left everything alone besides emp circle. YOUR guildy can validate the fact that we stuck to the emp circle.

Nice try though. GG WP.

You really have a thing for jabs. What happened? Did he not look at you s second time? ;)
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an azuras star love interest
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Taking the entire map, three days in a row is what you meant to say. You DID NOT just take the inner ring. You're night capping and then bragging on the forums is what started this whole $&%# show. I think you should go back in this thread and read your posts. It might jog some of those false memories you have. EP didn't start camping rayles and glade until the beginning of this week. How do I know this, it's when I started my vacation and had the time to do so.

And don't even get me started on the "we were taking the scrolls" excuse. For quite a while now, all three factions would open the wall, take the scroll and not claim the keep. (exception being JP Temple). You started this trend (recently).

You can actually speak to -Jabs about us sticking to the emp circle. It was per his request, infact. We were online, planned on flipping the entire map, and instead, left everything alone besides emp circle. YOUR guildy can validate the fact that we stuck to the emp circle.

Nice try though. GG WP.

That would have been AFTER you took the entire map three times and claimed Azuras Star as "your turf". Believe me, no one had a clue who you were before you started gloating on the forums. Had you not started gloating on here, you'd still be a nameless, faceless pug group that contributes to EPs and ADs alliance points earned; that and you capped everything when no one was on. You aren't even worth a second thought as competition as you get run over by everyone.

"nice try though."

You really shouldn't attempt to stand on higher ground when you cannot remember what you said or did several days ago. It makes you look like an utter fool.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite roast potatoes! Take some yellow potatoes (they seem to work well), boil them so a fork goes in a little way but not far, then take them off the boil. Drain the water off but leave them in the pot, add some slices of butter, let it melt, put the lid back on and shake them so the outer gets roughed up. Put them in the oven and roast the hell out of them! They get really crispy outside and soft inside.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This Christmas I am thankful for this thread which is the gift that keeps on giving.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does Azura's have good competion now? It would be cool to have to two campaigns on PC/NA that are balanced.

It would be kind of fun guest over on Azura's one night and try out the no CP campaign sometime if it's balanced.
    Edited by NACtron on December 24, 2016 7:12PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not balanced in any way really, but it's w/e.

Especially now with the potato brigade, the oceanics and now Fengrush and company homed here, its going to be another blue full server again.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting told fengrush is going to kill the server. Since the guy relies on views the second the server becomes uninteresting he is going to leave lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NACtron

DC tends to cap the map during off hours lately. EP tends to have one bar less pop than the other factions in prime time but generally have better players on average. AD has a couple good groups -- sometimes just us -- and a ton of relatively new inexperienced uncoordinated pugs. Generally speaking people come to the server to farm the AD pug population whose best quality is their resilience and unwillingness to give up. Ironically this makes them even more farmable. As I said in TS last night, right now I'd rather have the two EP bars of players backing us up than three bars of AD pugs (omitting my RoB friends whom I exclude from that and I know do good work -- I think you guys are better just running guild groups btw).

The main problem is while factions are relatively balanced in NA prime time, pops can shift one way or another (meaning DC or EP) during off peak hours. And when one of these gets emp before prime time pops show up it makes for a difficult evening for the other factions. The campaign is much more fun without an emp to be honest.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    @NACtron

DC tends to cap the map during off hours lately. EP tends to have one bar less pop than the other factions in prime time but generally have better players on average. AD has a couple good groups -- sometimes just us -- and a ton of relatively new inexperienced uncoordinated pugs. Generally speaking people come to the server to farm the AD pug population whose best quality is their resilience and unwillingness to give up. Ironically this makes them even more farmable. As I said in TS last night, right now I'd rather have the two EP bars of players backing us up than three bars of AD pugs (omitting my RoB friends whom I exclude from that and I know do good work -- I think you guys are better just running guild groups btw).

The main problem is while factions are relatively balanced in NA prime time, pops can shift one way or another (meaning DC or EP) during off peak hours. And when one of these gets emp before prime time pops show up it makes for a difficult evening for the other factions. The campaign is much more fun without an emp to be honest.

A fairly honest and accurate assessment of the campaigns situation. I'd have to agree.

I'm shocked though. It's nice to see someone NOT grand stand, make excuses or outrageous lies and just tell it like it is.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    A vast majority of the Daggerfall Covenant faction supports and likes me.

Source?

Vurian if this is true, and you are the backbone of DC, move your guild to another alliance and win the campaign.
    Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    @NACtron

Good to know :) Thank you. The guild I am a part of is rather large so we would only guest in if we new there was other 18-24 man groups out there to test our mettle against. Maybe this Vurian guys guild is that big?

If there is nothing but small mans (12 players and below) and pugs there is little point to stop by other than to try out no CP. Would hate to throw off any balance that Azuras has :)
    Edited by NACtron on December 24, 2016 9:32PM
    Pact Militia GM

Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 is a small man? Lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    12 is a small man? Lol

More like a medium group. But still not large enough to warrant bringing a TF guild over even as a guest.
    Pact Militia GM

Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently it seems to be more heat going around this thread than needed. We understanding the end of campaign and PvP in general can bring unrest, but we have to ask that everyone refrain from personal insults and attack on the forums. Keep in mind that shaming and flaming are both against the Forum Rules. Let's keep the fighting in Cyrodiil, high fives all around for everyone's efforts in this campaign.

Thank you for understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm here for you.
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently it seems to be more heat going around this thread than needed. We understanding the end of campaign and PvP in general can bring unrest, but we have to ask that everyone refrain from personal insults and attack on the forums. Keep in mind that shaming and flaming are both against the Forum Rules. Let's keep the fighting in Cyrodiil, high fives all around for everyone's efforts in this campaign.

Thank you for understanding.

My apologies, didn't get my daily baby formula this morning so I'm a little cranky.
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    12 is a small man? Lol

More like a medium group. But still not large enough to warrant bringing a TF guild over even as a guest.

I'm sure TF would appreciate it if Pact Militia took an evening off ;)

But yes, a full raid of PM would heavily tip the scales. Azura's typically wouldn't have enough organised competition to go against it, although I'm not sure how big Vurian's groups are now.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    From what we've killed; between 13 and 23.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting told fengrush is going to kill the server. Since the guy relies on views the second the server becomes uninteresting he is going to leave lol

I can tell you something he already killed: my aspirations to emp this month. I swear, whenever I am able to try, some AP beefcake comes and flattens my dreams just as we're getting started. The first time, it was Braidas... now Fengrush... I can't compete!
    Edited by WhiteMage on December 24, 2016 10:45PM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • TheGoosely
    TheGoosely
    Soul Shriven
    WhiteMage wrote: »

I can tell you something he already killed: my aspirations to emp this month. I swear, whenever I am able to try, some AP beefcake comes and flattens my dreams just as we're getting started. The first time, it was Braidas... now Fengrush... I can't compete!

You were going to try for emp?! Feng will leave when it gets boring to go play pvp elsewhere.
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh its pact militia? Please come :)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    You need to play your EP more often Sub. Face the real zero haha. Have you experienced JP Temple with their infernal guardian sets? It's almost impossible to give them a Brazilian wax when 8 different sets go off and lob those mortars into keeps lol
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

Recently it seems to be more heat going around this thread than needed. We understanding the end of campaign and PvP in general can bring unrest, but we have to ask that ...

I seeing the posts on the forum are written with the same precision the game code is . . . I now understanding why I go through the earth to my death when I crit rush into Nikel . . .

Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to play your EP more often Sub. Face the real zero haha. Have you experienced JP Temple with their infernal guardian sets? It's almost impossible to give them a Brazilian wax when 8 different sets go off and lob those mortars into keeps lol

I played EP on az against the Zerg for a bit but I don't play nearly as much during that time and too many friends don't have EP.

I like a bunch of people EP side but there are also plenty I want nothing to do with and unfortunately they seem to run together.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Options
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read, BADS is a popular love suite to cozy up inside of.

What I don't get, is why people think BADS has any ambition..... it's all in the name people.
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to pass on the bads love fest. You guys have some great members and then you have some....lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to pass on the bads love fest. You guys have some great members and then you have some....lol

:'(
    Options
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »
    NACtron wrote: »
    12 is a small man? Lol

I'm sure TF would appreciate it if Pact Militia took an evening off ;)

But yes, a full raid of PM would heavily tip the scales. Azura's typically wouldn't have enough organised competition to go against it, although I'm not sure how big Vurian's groups are now.

Good to know, thanks!
    Pact Militia GM

Options
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Humphie wrote: »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
    Options
This discussion has been closed.