Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @FENGRUSH The other alliances put up siege very quickly too. We have learned to be very mobile when we're in enemy territory and don't stop to put up siege except in a tower farm or in a keep defense. Really similar to what your groups do I expect, although we sometimes lack a stamina user to reliably give us rapids.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin beat me to it.

All Alliances are ‘the siege’ alliance. TM has encountered the same situation of massive amounts of siege that you have vs. DC & EP.

You have a well honed group that in most instances are going to wipe larger groups. After getting wiped a few times those groups are going to start to fall back and rely on highest damage\ lowest risk ranged attack in order to ‘get a kill on Fengrush’.
    Dae - TM
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD siege is most on point though. My experience is DC is a collection of small man groups small manning together in terrifying irony. AD is either a bunch of legolas, heal blobs, or siege masters. EP is usually just a blob of baddies. Exception being the cross-factioners who are into playing EP right now for some reason.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    AD is either a bunch of legolas, heal blobs, or siege masters.

I can't even drop seige without some other *** cat (always a nightblade) stealing it! I don't know what AD you are seeing, but it certainly isn't anyone I run alongside.

Honestly, it feels like only a handful of AD ever drop siege, and the ones that do will happily drop 5-6 for the random fools that bring exactly 0.

--

Also AD on AS never, ever have coldfires. (Partially because EP/DC have Burma to farm, while our dolmen locations suuuuck). Hell, I've started basing myself out of Mournhold recently because it's less laggy than spam'kha and has a really convenient crafting station... and loe and behold I see people asking to buy Pact Coldfires in chat!
    Edited by Jamini on December 20, 2016 7:18PM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Heike I know im spoiled. Been in pve land with all my cp, forgot how different it is. I fed TM's 12 man achieves like it was going out of style until later in the night when i get the hang of it heh =) had a blast though
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on December 20, 2016 7:31PM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone ... in every faction... sieges. A lot.
    Period.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    I know im spoiled. Been in pve land with all my cp, forgot how different it is. I fed TM's 12 man achieves like it was going out of style until later in the night when i get the hang of it heh =) had a blast though

Sub, I asked everyone in TS at one point "Why does Subtomik keep coming back? He's smarter than that."

And Vision, the sorc that was around there outside of the "basket of farmable's", plays a pretty good mag sorc. Props.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    I know im spoiled. Been in pve land with all my cp, forgot how different it is. I fed TM's 12 man achieves like it was going out of style until later in the night when i get the hang of it heh =) had a blast though

Sub, I asked everyone in TS at one point "Why does Subtomik keep coming back? He's smarter than that."

And Vision, the sorc that was around there outside of the "basket of farmable's", plays a pretty good mag sorc. Props.

vision is sphinxster haha

and i was testing stuff and goofing off haha it was good to pick a target and get abaseline so i could see a difference in damage. a group with like 6 healers makes for a good DPS test lol

I even said in zone "its a AP farm, if you dont want to get farmed, leave." and a guy was like well how come you arent leaving? so i simply responded I have died a million times playing this game, Im going to die a million more, might as well at least die to people i like while i get my gear and abilities figured out for 1 tam lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on December 20, 2016 8:05PM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Sub....the best change in the game for those of us who always had "zerg diving tendancies " is the destroy ult.
    All the sudden we can look tactical when we're just doing what we normally do when drunk! It's great.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Sub....the best change in the game for those of us who always had "zerg diving tendancies " is the destroy ult.
    All the sudden we can look tactical when we're just doing what we normally do when drunk! It's great.

I know. I shot a little IC video of me using it with vicious death hehe
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who brought the EP zerg tonight, holy hell you need 40 to take a keep?

If it was your intention to make PvP horrible for everyone else, you have succeeded, how is bringing 30-40 people around in a massive ball spamming eots fun?

Oh well, guess I don't understand "leet" pvp.
    Edited by yodased on December 21, 2016 4:04AM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »

Unless you don't run destro, in which case it's "zerg dive!... oh crap, mist form away! Damn he's chasing m-"
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

If it was your intention to make PvP horrible for everyone else, you have succeeded, how is bringing 30-40 people around in a massive ball spamming eots fun?

Oh well, guess I don't understand "leet" pvp.

Now see, LoDG atleast was only 1 group running around.. We ended up running into the EP zerg after AD met them and had to take Aleswell from them and then defend against them. We will be uploading some YouTube vids in the next few days of today and yesterday's PvP footage of some fun fights!

Thanks Azura's Star for being unique. It was a fun night and very active!
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

It's a TF guild. All CP700 or higher. EP is guild stacking, to try to catch DC.

How bout that fight at Fare last night? lol
    Jesus, they were there for over an hour.

And meh, you're not going to stop them from coming. But, yeah... 40+ was a bit ridiculous.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Woke up to this.

You know who was doing it?

B A D S. The same people who complained about LoDG's Oceanic branch playing in Azura's Star. You know how LoDG responded to the complaints? We moved our Oceanic branch to Trueflame.

We showed that we were concerned with campaign health and so we moved those that were 'deterring' it. Ebonheart Pact for the last week has shown that they don't care about campaign health and are just concerned with the campaign win.

People continue to complain about LoDG because I remain open in discussions. I happily reply to those who want to badmouth me and hold a conversation with them, yet people don't dislike B A D S for doing the same thing that LoDG does?
    lol

Come on now, @Humphie. Your own guild is now just a miniature LoDG that needs Trueflame guilds to back you up during prime-time.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.

I think most DC players are highly offended when you refer to them as "we"

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)

Just do yourself a favor and stop posting on here.

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3

Careful what you wish.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't really sound like a thing BADS would do, at least the ones I know. Sounds more like a pug zerg or the leafers.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.

I think most DC players are highly offended when you refer to them as "we"

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)

Just do yourself a favor and stop posting on here.

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3

Careful what you wish.

We've spent a few hours while watching EP morning cap for the last week calculating and unless they manage to gate-farm us for the rest of the campaign, DC will still win the campaign due to our ability to sustain home territory during prime-time.
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭

Woke up to this.

B A D S. The same people who complained about LoDG's Oceanic branch playing in Azura's Star. You know how LoDG responded to the complaints? We moved our Oceanic branch to Trueflame.

We showed that we were concerned with campaign health and so we moved those that were 'deterring' it. Ebonheart Pact for the last week has shown that they don't care about campaign health and are just concerned with the campaign win.

People continue to complain about LoDG because I remain open in discussions. I happily reply to those who want to badmouth me and hold a conversation with them, yet people don't dislike B A D S for doing the same thing that LoDG does?
    lol

Come on now, @Humphie. Your own guild is now just a miniature LoDG that needs Trueflame guilds to back you up during prime-time.

I think you're mistaken, the only objective on the map we care about is Nikel. y'all can have the rest.
    Edited by mike.eso on December 21, 2016 7:28PM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »

Woke up to this.

lol

I think you're mistaken, the only objective on the map we care about is Nikel. y'all can have the rest.

True that Mik. Nikel and sometimes Brindle if we are bored.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

Woke up to this.

lol

Vurian - don't lump an entire guild in because one member was out there gate camping you. Humphie lives in Europe so her prime-time is the morning. 90% of BADS plays 6pm to midnight est. That said, I don't blame her one bit. If you hadn't had opened up your trap about "I control who emps" or any of that other non-sense then we probably wouldn't have so much fun wrecking you ;)

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case. Just like any other faction, sometimes you have random guests checking out the competition for a night or they are planning on moving here as I heard Fengrush, DR and a few others plan on making AZ home on the next campaign.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Just like any other faction, sometimes you have random guests checking out the competition for a night or they are planning on moving here as I heard Fengrush, DR and a few others plan on making AZ home on the next campaign.

Good news if true!
    - ad scrub -
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to ask now...are you missing something? The ability to see the truth? A brain?

What on earth is wrong with you? You are trolling us. It can't be anything else but a real good troll.

Maybe there is something foul in the water from the Wayrest sewers. For some reason,. DC is well represented in the nuttest personalities of ESO. Glad he is here though this thread has exploded. :D

Nah...he is just special

Woke up to this.

lol

Vurian - don't lump an entire guild in because one member was out there gate camping you. Humphie lives in Europe so her prime-time is the morning. 90% of BADS plays 6pm to midnight est. That said, I don't blame her one bit. If you hadn't had opened up your trap about "I control who emps" or any of that other non-sense then we probably wouldn't have so much fun wrecking you ;)

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case. Just like any other faction, sometimes you have random guests checking out the competition for a night or they are planning on moving here as I heard Fengrush, DR and a few others plan on making AZ home on the next campaign.

I wasn't really ingame for like 3 days. Was out there yesterday a bit. At Ales. Wouldn't call that gatecamping. But hey, it's Vurian...his gate might start at Ales.
    Edited by Humphie on December 21, 2016 8:10PM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    I got to ask now...are you missing something? The ability to see the truth? A brain?

What on earth is wrong with you? You are trolling us. It can't be anything else but a real good troll.

Maybe there is something foul in the water from the Wayrest sewers. For some reason,. DC is well represented in the nuttest personalities of ESO. Glad he is here though this thread has exploded. :D

Nah...he just a special

Woke up to this.

lol

I wasn't really ingame for like 3 days. Was out there yesterday a bit. At Ales. Wouldn't call that gatecamping. But hey, it's Vurian...his gate might start at Ales.

:D:D:D

So true Humphie!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah...he just a special

Woke up to this.

lol

:D:D:D

So true Humphie!

Besides, I speak for myself on here. Not for my guildies or my faction. Maybe something you need to learn too Vurian. Might make your life a leeeeetle bit easier.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Woke up to this.

lol

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case.

Just so you are aware, Alishka, you, -Jabs, and roughly 8 other B A D S members alongside pugs were camping DC at Rayles and wouldn't let us get back our tri-keeps. Nice cover up.

As far as the Trueflame guilds go, -Jabs told me he would be bringing buddies into the campaign whenever we were whispering each other the other day, so B A D S's wonderful -Jabs brought Trueflame in.

Nice cover up. I'll make sure to screenshot the whispers if he and I discuss it again in the future.

Thanks for camping tri-keeps, it's good to see B A D S is concerned with campaign health. Atleast LoDG respected that tri-keeps without scrolls wasn't a thing to push on without reason.

On that note: LoDG's Oceanic branch will be returning to Azura's Star and we intend to play B A D S's game.

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woke up to this.

lol

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case.

Just so you are aware, Alishka, you, -Jabs, and roughly 8 other B A D S members alongside pugs were camping DC at Rayles and wouldn't let us get back our tri-keeps. Nice cover up.

As far as the Trueflame guilds go, -Jabs told me he would be bringing buddies into the campaign whenever we were whispering each other the other day, so B A D S's wonderful -Jabs brought Trueflame in.

Nice cover up. I'll make sure to screenshot the whispers if he and I discuss it again in the future.

Thanks for camping tri-keeps, it's good to see B A D S is concerned with campaign health. Atleast LoDG respected that tri-keeps without scrolls wasn't a thing to push on without reason.

On that note: LoDG's Oceanic branch will be returning to Azura's Star and we intend to play B A D S's game.

Please...Post every Screenshot. Make sure to get your forum account banned so we can move on.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats why i almost never wear my K hole tag. If i Do for some reason people start assuming the entire guild switched servers or are at an odd objective when its really just me.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    In coming zergs!

At least one of last night’s EP zergs was previously GOS members (now DR?) and Company. I really do not track Guild names. I just know them as Heals' group. I do not believe all 30+ where the one Guild though as splinter groups would venture in different directions at times and would be left to fend for themselves (at Fare).

Now that the locust may be rotating to this campaign; @BrianWheeler can we have a second non-CP campaign so that the pestilence that these organized large groups represent can be ignored as they feed on each other and chew up another campaign?

Oh, and since ‘tis the season, can you look into reducing the all mighty ‘D tick’ timer to say 15 seconds?
    Dae - TM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats why i almost never wear my K hole tag. If i Do for some reason people start assuming the entire guild switched servers or are at an odd objective when its really just me.

Nah man we go by player names now. We wiped NM so many times a few nights ago. We know this because one of them just kept dying. It's like he was trying out new builds or something...
    Marek
This discussion has been closed.