Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can think of a few fights against tm were we were hit by more destro Ults than we had players lol ;)

All in all a really fun night made about 110k Ap 300 kills and 7 deaths(4 trying to headsup tm with less than half the numbers)

As for coordinating to win the campaign, we don't. I have no issue with vurian as I don't really know him one way or the other to be honest. And the closest thing we come to coordinating with feng even though I like him is doing our best not to end up in the same spot as him unless the enemy numbers are outrageous enough to support 2 groups.

Also Micah I actually never unhomed AZ on subtomik. I just didn't play enough to crack the top 1000 let alone top 100.

Fun fights and we are still wearing our training wheels and getting the hang of it but I missed the pvp and more importantly missed friends on D.C. Or otherwise.

I also want to apologize to the few people I snapped on in whispers last night. Outside of trolling I'm usually the easiest going person but I got frustrated after what I saw as some peak irony when a few different guilds whispered me when we ended up at the ales Zerg fest as we had literally no where else to go.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video! I did thoroughly enjoy how easily TM smashes Vurian's group. It really is no contest (not that I doubted it ... Tele and I took like 8 of them), or rather how badly they are outclassed by inferior numbers.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    I think its fair to say that TM and some of the other guilds here aren't all that focused on the map, getting and keeping emp, or winning campaigns. Most of the time we're too small for map control to even be an option. We've been around a while and many of us see all of those different aspects of Cyrodiil as means to an end: that is, finding fights. So that's what we do. And if the map's quiet, we'll try and start some. Lots of action, good opponents, and a ton of AP is a good, fun night and we've had a blast the past few days.
    - ad scrub -
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anytime people talk about tm I try and explain that you guys are clearly in It for the AP and not the objectives. Just look at your group composition and the way you play and that's instantly apparent lol.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Anytime people talk about tm I try and explain that you guys are clearly in It for the AP and not the objectives. Just look at your group composition and the way you play and that's instantly apparent lol.

On a server like AZ there is little point playing objectives anyway seeing the map will be red or blue come mornings. Like today.
    Marek
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree. If you are in a campaign to win it I'm sorry, you missed the window this game had when you had 24/7 balanced fights on a campaign with all 3 factions equally represented.

Tm wants to steam roll zergs. How can you hate on you guys for that I don't know, last I checked no one bought you the game. And no one can tell you how to play or how to play it as long as you do so within the rule set.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• TheGoosely
    TheGoosely
    Soul Shriven
    I think Vurian has turned himself into the laughing stock.
    Snowman made this sweet video and you can see him and his group getting wiped by 3 ppl. Star, Snow, and Jabs. He also got his entire group wiped by jabs and gunter.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=hykmGVG0t64

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this EP emp is for real or trolling lol.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Who is it?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is it?

No idea.

But hes as much of a champ as your guildies in the video im uploading.

Im going to start just shadowplaying everything, apparently saying you play one way and actually playing another are fairly common in AZ.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• TheGoosely
    TheGoosely
    Soul Shriven
    Who is it?

No idea.

But hes as much of a champ as your guildies in the video im uploading.

Im going to start just shadowplaying everything, apparently saying you play one way and actually playing another are fairly common in AZ.

What do you mean he says he plays one way and actually plays another?
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Vurian I am honestly confused how you think your guild is anything but farm material. @IxSTALKERxI really needs to experience your guild. I'll call you over one day ;)
    Our group and yours had some fun fights last night. I'd like to see more of that for sure.

I agree we had a lot of fun last night! Can not wait for the holidays!! Ended up with close to 700kills and 270k AP. A very successful night :)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing makes me giggle more than people trying to pretend they're good for wiping LoDG.

The group of LoDG that people are fighting hasn't even been together for longer than a month (today). Every single person that I play with we picked up during THIS campaign cycle and made into a team. All of you have been working as teams for months and also have been playing your builds for months. A lot of LoDG are newcomers and people who have never been in a PvP guild.

Of course we are going to lose to people who have spent thousands upon thousands of hours practicing how to destro ult + root with half the group using their destro ults at the same time. (Who the *** wouldn't lose to that?)

It's good to know that people talk about me in Tertiary Meat's group though. The only time I think of TM is if I run into them or see a spot on the map got flipped that made no logical sense other than for AP Farm and call out that it is probably you and to not waste time with it.

As far as JP Temple goes, Slashez claims that he pocketed his Japanese zerg and told them to go away, per the complaint of the Daggerfall Covenant and others of the Azura's Star community.

Per the 3 scrolls being ran, I tweeted at 3am probably, but it was the night before that we ran the scrolls at roughly 1am. It was early enough that it was 23 DC vs 18 EP, mind you it didn't matter because we had Rexrebourne who was Emperor, so we outnumbered them + had Emperor = Automatic win.

Just because you continue to bring up times means absolutely nothing, Legion of Death Gaming has members in: United States of America, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, France, Russia, South Korea, Japan, China, Brazil, Argentina, and Ireland. With having members in 14 countries, we obviously are going to be playing at majority of times of the day / night. Not everyone can play just during the prime-time and we wouldn't want to force that upon them. People play the game to have fun, unlike those of you on the Forums who enjoy coming at people for playing their way and not your way.

For the YouTube videos that you continue to make where you highlight that LoDG was in there, you keep implying that LoDG is an important and relevant target, which makes it easier for us to recruit more players because they want to join the group that the enemy KNOWS and TARGETS. If you keep chasing us, you aren't teaching us a lesson, you are giving us recruitment material.

You call me trash, a scrub, a tool, a troll, an idiot, and everything else, but little do you realize, that you have at that point, taken this game from being a fun game, to suddenly where you are on a vendetta to come at me. I don't care, you do you, but if you want to really represent yourself in that way, go for it. It's your guilds and it's how you represent yourselves, after all. You can be mature adult-like people, or you can act like the children of Call of Duty and CS:GO. That is up to you. All you do on these threads majority of the time is act like people from CoD and CS:GO though.

Thanks for the fun campaign as stated before: Legion of Death Gaming, Misfit Militia, *** and Chill, Covenant Imperial Legion, JP Temple, Fengrush's group, and Subtomik's group secured a victory. Many of these wonderful groups made their appearances unknown and many of them didn't run in large groups, but never the less, they mattered, and they made the difference. I appreciate you all and I thank you for joining the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star.
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    I try to ask a question since I am stuck at work for the day and I get that kind of response. I was just genuinely curious.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to ask a question since I am stuck at work for the day and I get that kind of response. I was just genuinely curious.

He's a magicka Dk that has no problem sitting and xv1'ing and camping people along with your guildies
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goosely you are in here smashing vurian and meanwhile you were liking camping my body with 5 others including the emp while laying negates on me as soon as I got as I rezzed lol. Was I supposed to be impressed? Is this the healthy pvp bads is striving for?
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• TheGoosely
    TheGoosely
    Soul Shriven
    Goosely you are in here smashing vurian and meanwhile you were liking camping my body with 5 others including the emp while laying negates on me as soon as I got as I rezzed lol. Was I supposed to be impressed? Is this the healthy pvp bads is striving for?

I was with 2 other ppl and yes the emp was one of them. There were at least 12 DC there too besides you. I did not drop any negates. Im a templar.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to upload the video it's buffering lol.

Maybe you have Zerg goggles on but the footage from my end doesn't exactly tell that story.

I said to someone last night I think I'm too nice and just nod and smile at everyone's bs. I'm going to start holding people accountable when they say one thing and do another.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to upload the video it's buffering lol.

Maybe you have Zerg goggles on but the footage from my end doesn't exactly tell that story.

I said to someone last night I think I'm too nice and just nod and smile at everyone's bs. I'm going to start holding people accountable when they say one thing and do another.

Don't think you need to worry about that anymore. With the amount of new DC/EP homing on AZ tonight it looks like everyone is going to be turned into a hypocrite this campaign.

Because that's what the campaign needed....more EP and DC...that are organized....
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 23, 2016 11:12PM
    Marek
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's very true. We will see how this all ends up. Either way I plan on keeping my group at 6(8 absolute max) and picking fights with bigger groups and zergs.

As long as my friends and I enjoy ourselves it's all good.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• TheGoosely
    TheGoosely
    Soul Shriven
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    @Alishka_Gunter BRO, I'm still waiting for those lessons on snipe spamming from stealth and proccing vipers sting off of lethal arrows like you always do

I can't tell if you are trolling or actually that naive but I have no lessons for you. Although you still have my rotation wrong *shakeshead* I don't snipe spam; I open with a lethal arrow, light attack, poison injection, weapon swap, ambush, ultimate, executioner. It's an old bowtard gank rotation that was popular in 2014/2015. I suppose I could use the same meta you do and front load my ambush with a heavy attack from stealth for the critical bonus, follow it up with an incap strike but it's so common... Almost all stamblades use it.

rekt lol.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    @Alishka_Gunter BRO, I'm still waiting for those lessons on snipe spamming from stealth and proccing vipers sting off of lethal arrows like you always do

I can't tell if you are trolling or actually that naive but I have no lessons for you. Although you still have my rotation wrong *shakeshead* I don't snipe spam; I open with a lethal arrow, light attack, poison injection, weapon swap, ambush, ultimate, executioner. It's an old bowtard gank rotation that was popular in 2014/2015. I suppose I could use the same meta you do and front load my ambush with a heavy attack from stealth for the critical bonus, follow it up with an incap strike but it's so common... Almost all stamblades use it.
    I use both, depends on who and how many I'm fighting.

Only proc set I use on Kartalin is sheer venom.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

An excellent finish to the campaign, Ebonheart Pact crowned an Empress and opened the door for the Daggerfall Covenant to crown our Emperor, @FENGRUSH.

The first day was very competitive and intense to say the least, but the ending was of no surprise. The Daggerfall Covenant was #1 all day long and continued to be #1 as I signed off for the night.

Some shenanigans were had, of course!
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    "EP are bad, AD are bad, but we're all scared to duel Joshlenoir's stamblade"

Precious.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I can't even Imagine how anyone who outnumbers their foes 2 bars to 1 every evening and swarming them down makes them think they are eligible for bragging rights.

Yeah, you won but it was an empty victory, much like the keeps you seige down and temples you ransack.
    Btw, this is blunt honesty. I couldn't give a toot who wins the campaign but your constant gloating makes me question where your head is right now or even if it's fully functional.

To phrase you without having to go through your entire post; Think about how you are currently representing your guild. You are overwhelming everyone with your guild's size at oc raid hour. You have taken this game from being a fun game for those online at this time. We have a right to voice our displeasure for your guild's actions as you do to defending them. You want to win the campaign? Great but stop sucking the joy out of it for the rest of us on at this hour. Put rules in on when to stop advancing, tri keeps is a great one.

Btw, just when I was refreshing the page, I noticed arrius flagged and You there. We have no scrolls, explain your presence here. Do you like crushing campaings to death?

Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    He will just blame it on BADS.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, I can't even Imagine how anyone who outnumbers their foes 2 bars to 1 every evening and swarming them down makes them think they are eligible for bragging rights.

Yeah, you won but it was an empty victory, much like the keeps you seige down and temples you ransack.
    Btw, this is blunt honesty. I couldn't give a toot who wins the campaign but your constant gloating makes me question where your head is right now or even if it's fully functional.

To phrase you without having to go through your entire post; Think about how you are currently representing your guild. You are overwhelming everyone with your guild's size at oc raid hour. You have taken this game from being a fun game for those online at this time. We have a right to voice our displeasure for your guild's actions as you do to defending them. You want to win the campaign? Great but stop sucking the joy out of it for the rest of us on at this hour. Put rules in on when to stop advancing, tri keeps is a great one.

Btw, just when I was refreshing the page, I noticed arrius flagged and You there. We have no scrolls, explain your presence here. Do you like crushing campaings to death?

Legion of Death Gaming was AP Farming at the mine and using the flagging to bait EP into coming. We pushed the outter to get more and it worked.

As far as telling my people to stop? I won't stop if the other factions don't stop. We won't limit ourselves because the other factions don't like it just so that they can do what we don't. We limited ourselves to the emp circle for 3 days in a row, and during those 3 days, EP decided to camp us at our tri-keeps. Lesson learned. Show respect, don't receive it back.
    Edited by Vurian97 on December 24, 2016 4:08PM
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Taking the entire map, three days in a row is what you meant to say. You DID NOT just take the inner ring. You're night capping and then bragging on the forums is what started this whole $&%# show. I think you should go back in this thread and read your posts. It might jog some of those false memories you have. EP didn't start camping rayles and glade until the beginning of this week. How do I know this, it's when I started my vacation and had the time to do so.

And don't even get me started on the "we were taking the scrolls" excuse. For quite a while now, all three factions would open the wall, take the scroll and not claim the keep. (exception being JP Temple). You started this trend (recently).
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taking the entire map, three days in a row is what you meant to say. You DID NOT just take the inner ring. You're night capping and then bragging on the forums is what started this whole $&%# show. I think you should go back in this thread and read your posts. It might jog some of those false memories you have. EP didn't start camping rayles and glade until the beginning of this week. How do I know this, it's when I started my vacation and had the time to do so.

And don't even get me started on the "we were taking the scrolls" excuse. For quite a while now, all three factions would open the wall, take the scroll and not claim the keep. (exception being JP Temple). You started this trend (recently).

You can actually speak to -Jabs about us sticking to the emp circle. It was per his request, infact. We were online, planned on flipping the entire map, and instead, left everything alone besides emp circle. YOUR guildy can validate the fact that we stuck to the emp circle.

Nice try though. GG WP.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

You can actually speak to -Jabs about us sticking to the emp circle. It was per his request, infact. We were online, planned on flipping the entire map, and instead, left everything alone besides emp circle. YOUR guildy can validate the fact that we stuck to the emp circle.

Nice try though. GG WP.

Dude you were defending Fare a few hours ago.

I don't really care that you attack tri-keeps, whatever, but all this blatant and obvious lying is ridiculous.

Do you believe yourself, or do you know you are full of *** and don't care?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

This discussion has been closed.