Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.

<3

Hear hear ;)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.

I think most DC players are highly offended when you refer to them as "we"
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I truly feel sorry for DC right now. Stayed off the campaign so AD and EP could have some fun? Really? 1 person changes the course of the campaign during prime time? Nah. I almost want to play Azura's just to see this nonsense in action. All this talk about group play but tries to take all the credit while refusing to fight 1v1. Blah blah blah.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    imagine if we got everyone together for a real life reunion
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

I truly feel sorry for DC right now. Stayed off the campaign so AD and EP could have some fun? Really? 1 person changes the course of the campaign during prime time? Nah. I almost want to play Azura's just to see this nonsense in action. All this talk about group play but tries to take all the credit while refusing to fight 1v1. Blah blah blah.

Should've seen the map. The lack of LoDG group was obvious.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.
    +1 insightful
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)

Just do yourself a favor and stop posting on here.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borderline flaming?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3

Done talking to you. Be a potato and Pvdoor.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's make potato bread, it makes some killer grilled cheese.

Take some chicken breast and lightly pan fry it in panko crumb batter, preferably in lard, but w/e.

Then you take your home made potato bread, slather with butter and throw it on a griddle. 2 slices of american cheese and that aformentioned chicken, some hot sauce and then another slice of potato bread.

Cook each side about 3 minutes until golden brown and delicious.

I may not be able to 1vX, but i can make a bunch of things with potatoes.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @yodased You are clearly a king at roasting potatoes. Teach me more Sempai
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I had fun tonight, I hope everyone else did too. The best part was when we farmed the Ebonheart Pact for 30-45minutes at Sejanus Outpost. (Trueflame guild kept trying to ult bomb us but got farmed instead)

Second best was when we farmed the Aldmeri Dominion at Nikel Outpost for roughly 15-20minutes.

Good fighting and it is good to see that you all can call in more than your regular rosters to flip the map.

I don't want to hear Ebonheart Pact complaining about when DC captures stuff with others not being online anymore, because B A D S & Leafbottom Leafers flipped the map red while everyone was at work. They crowned Empress at roughly 2pm Central.

:)<3 Had fun and I look forward to more nights like this. It was very fast paced and wasn't a dull moment about!
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    You had 17 kills. Quite the farm.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This...this is amazing...I actually sincerely miss AZ after these bantz
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had fun tonight, I hope everyone else did too. The best part was when we farmed the Ebonheart Pact for 30-45minutes at Sejanus Outpost. (Trueflame guild kept trying to ult bomb us but got farmed instead)

Second best was when we farmed the Aldmeri Dominion at Nikel Outpost for roughly 15-20minutes.

Good fighting and it is good to see that you all can call in more than your regular rosters to flip the map.

I don't want to hear Ebonheart Pact complaining about when DC captures stuff with others not being online anymore, because B A D S & Leafbottom Leafers flipped the map red while everyone was at work. They crowned Empress at roughly 2pm Central.

:)<3 Had fun and I look forward to more nights like this. It was very fast paced and wasn't a dull moment about!

No BADS group running. And it is Longbottom Leafers.
    I left the campaign and went TF when I saw EP is PvDooring...that is, you know, what people do that actually care about a healthy campaign.

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i love this thread

I love this thread to. :smiley:
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on December 18, 2016 5:10AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

I got 10k AP while blue was "farming" us at Nikel. I'll take that all day 2x on sunday.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

I got 10k AP while blue was "farming" us at Nikel. I'll take that all day 2x on sunday.

I wouldn't necessarily call defending Nickel against 7 AD for 15 minutes a "Farm." Especially when AD had more kills attacking it, than this *ss and his minions did defending... before losing it to us. LOL

Edited by Heike on December 17, 2016 5:56PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

Yah. That stream is so informative too.

I really loved his idea of hiding in the keep till everyone left, so he could flag the keep ... If not for the part where it's being streamed (or where he pulls the NPCs), that would be super sneaky indeed.
    Edited by Scamh on December 17, 2016 4:45PM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

True, but it can help you pinpoint things like "oh, my group build has 13k max magicka and 11k max stamina. I contribute nothing to my groups at all and then gripe at THEM for dying." Your way, isn't winning a thing, you're taking credit for other people's work.

I mean, if you just look at the common denominator here, you are being opposed for what you say, by the leading members of every faction on this campaign, INCLUDING your own. At some point you have to look at yourself and realize, am I really hated this much? Then police yourself.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

True, but it can help you pinpoint things like "oh, my group build has 13k max magicka and 11k max stamina. I contribute nothing to my groups at all and then gripe at THEM for dying." Your way, isn't winning a thing, you're taking credit for other people's work.

I mean, if you just look at the common denominator here, you are being opposed for what you say, by the leading members of every faction on this campaign, INCLUDING your own. At some point you have to look at yourself and realize, am I really hated this much? Then police yourself.

Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not. Don't make yourself sound as dumb as you do right now. Honestly, think it out. This is ESO PvP. There is more than just individual skill needed in ESO. My skill comes in during defense battles and leading groups. Your individual skill may get you kills but it isn't helping you much farther than that unless you have a zerg attacking something so you can gank the enemy and get your kills.

Don't be that dumb again. Think it out. Be outside the box, not inside it. Stupidity is why AD and EP kept losing the map during prime-time for the last week, just letting DC flip Sejanus and Drakelowe and push from there into BRK and Alessia as if it was nothing.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not.

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm cringing so hard at this thread it's like a car wreck you can't look away from.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what to say anymore.
    you are just trolling us, right? Cause you can't be serious. Like...eff no.

*cringes with Sub*
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not.

You say it isn't about 1v1, but yet your holyness affects the entire campaign? Can you see with your head so far up your keester?
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Just because you said that, When next I get emperor, I'm going to farm your group so much you're all going to start mooing and clucking. Oh and don't worry, you'll need a full group. As emp I could comfortably handle 10 people, but with your groups skill level you'll need upwards of 30. :smile:
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 17, 2016 11:14PM
This discussion has been closed.