Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    How long has that penguin been in that can?
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mikmak wrote: »

At this point it's reaching Nordic delicacy levels of fermentation.
    Marek
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So...like kiviak?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not touching that can! The Penguin can stay nestled within!
    Edited by Munavar on December 21, 2016 9:09PM
    Dae - TM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread slays me lol.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Woke up to this.

You know who was doing it?

B A D S. The same people who complained about LoDG's Oceanic branch playing in Azura's Star. You know how LoDG responded to the complaints? We moved our Oceanic branch to Trueflame.

We showed that we were concerned with campaign health and so we moved those that were 'deterring' it. Ebonheart Pact for the last week has shown that they don't care about campaign health and are just concerned with the campaign win.

People continue to complain about LoDG because I remain open in discussions. I happily reply to those who want to badmouth me and hold a conversation with them, yet people don't dislike B A D S for doing the same thing that LoDG does?
    lol

Come on now, @Humphie. Your own guild is now just a miniature LoDG that needs Trueflame guilds to back you up during prime-time.

Vurian - don't lump an entire guild in because one member was out there gate camping you. Humphie lives in Europe so her prime-time is the morning. 90% of BADS plays 6pm to midnight est. That said, I don't blame her one bit. If you hadn't had opened up your trap about "I control who emps" or any of that other non-sense then we probably wouldn't have so much fun wrecking you ;)

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case.

Just so you are aware, Alishka, you, -Jabs, and roughly 8 other B A D S members alongside pugs were camping DC at Rayles and wouldn't let us get back our tri-keeps. Nice cover up.

As far as the Trueflame guilds go, -Jabs told me he would be bringing buddies into the campaign whenever we were whispering each other the other day, so B A D S's wonderful -Jabs brought Trueflame in.

Nice cover up. I'll make sure to screenshot the whispers if he and I discuss it again in the future.

Thanks for camping tri-keeps, it's good to see B A D S is concerned with campaign health. Atleast LoDG respected that tri-keeps without scrolls wasn't a thing to push on without reason.

On that note: LoDG's Oceanic branch will be returning to Azura's Star and we intend to play B A D S's game.

L-O-L

You should look at the guild tags of the members who kill you. Four members of BADS were there in total and not at the same time. The first time you got wiped it was Jabs, Goose and I. The second time it was only Tele and myself. Every other EP their was not a member of BADS. We haven't had more then four on at any given time today and most of the time those that were, were not in Cyrodiil.

I am not covering anything up. You said BADS was gate camping you; I said we weren't and still assert that claim as holding Rayles is NOT gate camping. Again, your superior attitude to every other player here is pretty much why I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Oh and incase you want to call me a liar ...

Screenshot_20161221_144259.png

Names redacted and sadly you weren't in the screenshot. You died a few seconds after the SS was taken trying in vain to rez your party members.

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

So...like kiviak?

Exactly like kiviak....only a canned version.
    Marek
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    It's a neat concept to have different guild groups. I wasn't aware B A D S was into that, because -Jabs was there running a counter siege on the wall. I only attacked Rayles once and after wiping to 8 B A D S + pugs, I decided I wasn't going to deal with you guys gate-camping (Camping a keep that is by the gate is just as bad as the gate its self, you are still deterring people from playing if you just stack and follow them when they go around)
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    The TF guild(s) from EP last night weren't on overnight. The map stayed basically the same overnight, with a small EP force taking Aleswell and DC trikeeps early this morning, around 6-7am.

It's not like Erza overnighting the map for a week, which has slowed down and/or stopped. And I haven't seen the original DC "oceanics" in a week or so.

Take the "oceanic branches" (AD doesn't have one lol) over to TF. Or, better yet... have them play on the EU server.

Because (and I hope ZOS reads this): The raw numbers? This campaign has lost 1/2 its population over the past 2 months....
    Edited by Heike on December 21, 2016 9:34PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    It's a neat concept to have different guild groups. I wasn't aware B A D S was into that, because -Jabs was there running a counter siege on the wall. I only attacked Rayles once and after wiping to 8 B A D S + pugs, I decided I wasn't going to deal with you guys gate-camping (Camping a keep that is by the gate is just as bad as the gate its self, you are still deterring people from playing if you just stack and follow them when they go around)

You really do have a fictional imagination Vurian. Name these supposed BADS members that you think killed you.
    Goose and Jabs would have had a really hard time firing siege at you from a vet dungeon. They were NOT in Cyrodiil when you died.

BADS does run multiple groups though ... of 2 or 3 lol. That's usually because we login and pretty much all solo. Then when we run into each other we start to group up if we feel like it.

There is a VERY big difference between gate camping and holding a tri-keep. For someone who touts his tactical knowledge of group based, large scale PvP, I thought you would have realized that. But since you seem to not follow the simple concept, I'll explain.

Gate camping - prevents a faction from moving ANYWHERE on the map by locking them inside their scroll area by geographical terrain and a single entry/exit point (the gate).

Spawn Camping - moving beyond the gate and not allowing them to leave their "safe zone"

What you are dealing with nubkins is someone holding a keep worth points. We are not at your gates; nor did we take Warden (I logged out an hour ago so it may be sieged, no idea). You are free to leave your gate and attack anywhere on the map. Just because we wont give you Rayles, which for the record was done to us when you called Azura Star "your turf", doesn't mean you are being gate camped.

Go to Nikel and take that. Go Sej or Bleakers and take that. Farm the outpost until more DC login.

Do I really have to hold your hand and walk you through this?

You'll also note, EP isn't attacking AD (other than the bored onsies and twoies looking for a fight). We are quite happy with them taking the other half of the map. This again, falls back to your comments you made a few days ago. I believe someone else said it best - "Be careful what you wish for".
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on December 21, 2016 10:00PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    n548ky8.jpg

Kart "I doubt it was Rex himself, but he got emp as a result and that's just how it's been for months now. More than likely it was either that Legion of Death Gaming guild that recently joined DC or our usual oceanic suspects."

Vurian "It was the Legion of Death Gaming guild"

Vurian "Legion of Death Gaming is here to play and we plan on winning."

G8lpVBW.jpg

By the way...Gate camping is when you have people from the opposing faction camping the gate exit or standing at the bottom of the wall outside the safe starting area killing anyone who is trying to go to cyro proper. Gate camping is despicable, Tri Keeps is a sportsmanship and respect thing. Perhaps there's no respect...
    Tertiary Meat
  • C.davis
    C.davis

Woke up to this.

You know who was doing it?

B A D S. The same people who complained about LoDG's Oceanic branch playing in Azura's Star. You know how LoDG responded to the complaints? We moved our Oceanic branch to Trueflame.

We showed that we were concerned with campaign health and so we moved those that were 'deterring' it. Ebonheart Pact for the last week has shown that they don't care about campaign health and are just concerned with the campaign win.

People continue to complain about LoDG because I remain open in discussions. I happily reply to those who want to badmouth me and hold a conversation with them, yet people don't dislike B A D S for doing the same thing that LoDG does?
    lol

Come on now, @Humphie. Your own guild is now just a miniature LoDG that needs Trueflame guilds to back you up during prime-time.

Vurian - don't lump an entire guild in because one member was out there gate camping you. Humphie lives in Europe so her prime-time is the morning. 90% of BADS plays 6pm to midnight est. That said, I don't blame her one bit. If you hadn't had opened up your trap about "I control who emps" or any of that other non-sense then we probably wouldn't have so much fun wrecking you ;)

Oh and whomever suggested we are adding other server guilds to EP to win the campaign; afaik that is not the case.

Just so you are aware, Alishka, you, -Jabs, and roughly 8 other B A D S members alongside pugs were camping DC at Rayles and wouldn't let us get back our tri-keeps. Nice cover up.

As far as the Trueflame guilds go, -Jabs told me he would be bringing buddies into the campaign whenever we were whispering each other the other day, so B A D S's wonderful -Jabs brought Trueflame in.

Nice cover up. I'll make sure to screenshot the whispers if he and I discuss it again in the future.

Thanks for camping tri-keeps, it's good to see B A D S is concerned with campaign health. Atleast LoDG respected that tri-keeps without scrolls wasn't a thing to push on without reason.

On that note: LoDG's Oceanic branch will be returning to Azura's Star and we intend to play B A D S's game.

I've been doing PVE most of the week taking advantage of the xp buff. I probably would've pvped more if I knew what kind of tears I could get from you for 15minutes of playing in azuras.

And, I never "brought in" any guilds. I was made aware of certain guilds coming in so I passed that info along when I felt the need to respond to the 10+ paragraphs you send me in whispers daily. I would actually prefer to be the lower-pop faction.

I also never placed any seige what-so-ever today, so your comment of me seiging while I was farming COA I is just ridiculous.

Spend less time bolstering on the forums and more time pvping and you wouldn't have to make such a fuss about 2-3 people.

L2Pants Vurial.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually I saw Jabs on AD last night at one point, had to do a double take ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • C.davis
    C.davis
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Actually I saw Jabs on AD last night at one point, had to do a double take ;)

My cat looked cute in his dress didn't he? 40k from Vigor. I keep whispering Micah that I have seige and negate but he wont group me :(
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jabs you play yellow??? Oh the betrayal!!!!

L2Pants Vurnan
  • C.davis
    C.davis
    Jabs you play yellow??? Oh the betrayal!!!!

L2Pants Vurnan

Only to scout out Nikel! (Mikel)
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    I hope I never have to L2pants....
    It would throw off my whole game! And I need what little of that I have.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »

Best no pants sorc NA
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    L2p means learn to party! See you all at the love palace
    Vice

Love Palace
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »

Best no pants sorc NA

Idk about that....Aja has been back for a bit and that bath towel looks pretty sporting.
    Marek
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

What you are dealing with nubkins is someone holding a keep worth points. We are not at your gates; nor did we take Warden (I logged out an hour ago so it may be sieged, no idea). You are free to leave your gate and attack anywhere on the map. Just because we wont give you Rayles, which for the record was done to us when you called Azura Star "your turf", doesn't mean you are being gate camped.

LoDG never camped at your tri-keeps, so even when it was "your turf" as you put it, we respected the tri-keeps. Of course, B A D S wants to lump LoDG into what all of DC does because it fits your agenda. LoDG will never camp tri-keeps because we are concerned about the health of the campaign we play on, as was told to -Jabs. As for the *** you spew, it's clear you don't care and that is no surprise because -Jabs wants to lie claiming I whispered paragraphs when he was the one bitching that we took the emp circle at 1am. He said that himself and B A D S would never do what we do and yet you did it today. Odd, isn't it?

Thanks for dropping 15-18 people into my stream tonight btw, I appreciated the quick boost of views.

• Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Where the heck did you get 15-18 people in your stream LOL, man you are delusional. We wrecked your group of 13 (twice at Farra, then farmed for a while at Bruma) with 7. SEVEN. Not 15-18. We certainly didn't bring that many to your stream hahaha.

Seriously though dude, I cant even listen to what you say; you use Cleave ....

L2Pants

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know i am tempted to use an air convection cooker for potato crisps, can not justify the cost.

I have been told you can just use the microwave, but i dunno. Thoughts?
    Edited by yodased on December 22, 2016 1:30AM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Seriously though dude, I cant even listen to what you say; you use Cleave ....

L2Pants

I don't even use a 2-hander, how am I supposed to use Cleave? Are you ***?
    I'm a Sword & Board / Bow - Hybrid Templar.
    You must be the dumbest person in B A D S if you don't know weapon abilities.
  • save_me_jeebus
    yodased wrote: »
    You know i am tempted to use an air convection cooker for potato crisps, can not justify the cost.

I have been told you can just use the microwave, but i dunno. Thoughts?

I think it will just make them soggy. You will likely have better luck with an inexpensive convection oven for about $60. I actually really like a mixture of sweet potatoes and red potatoes cut into slices, coated with olive oil, and seasoned with rosemary and a bit of oregano.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do a fair bit of thinking about builds and for the life of me I cannot imagine a viable bow/S&B hybrid templar build. I guess I've been next leveled.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on, B A D S is a guild? Is this new? Who is in it? Most of these folks purportedly in it I thought were already in separate guilds of their own.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Hold on, B A D S is a guild? Is this new? Who is in it? Most of these folks purportedly in it I thought were already in separate guilds of their own.

Shhhhh potato
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

B A D S is a guild that plays on AD & EP on the Azura's Star campaign. They worked to push Daggerfall Covenant with both factions.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

B A D S is a guild that plays on AD & EP on the Azura's Star campaign. They worked to push Daggerfall Covenant with both factions.

You mean we've got a legit Team Orange? That's so cool! Surely they could come up with a better name than BADS, though, right? Like Team Orange! Would be less confusing that way.

Shhhhh potato

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Say it with me

Puh
    Tah
    Toe

PuhTahToe
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
This discussion has been closed.