Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Vurian, I don't know who you are but based on all the hate you have generated from ad and ep...I wanna know you. :smile:

Tinder match! Maybe you can together form a guild only focusing on smearing opponents and raising your own ego. In PVP we thank for your AP but in the Forums your input will earn you legendary status.

Ap goes both ways, my friend. I don't have much of an ego where this game is concerned-that or I don't need this game to boost my ego.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian, I don't know who you are but based on all the hate you have generated from ad and ep...I wanna know you. :smile:

Tinder match! Maybe you can together form a guild only focusing on smearing opponents and raising your own ego. In PVP we thank for your AP but in the Forums your input will earn you legendary status.

Ap goes both ways, my friend. I don't have much of an ego where this game is concerned-that or I don't need this game to boost my ego.

I was joking of course but you should join forces with @Vurian97 . Think about it this might result in one of the most dynamic duos. I expecting Vurian to formally invite you to his guild.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was joking of course but you should join forces with @Vurian97 . Think about it this might result in one of the most dynamic duos. I expecting Vurian to formally invite you to his guild.

Vurian, I can clear a slot if you want my sassy booty livening things up. <3
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *throws up*
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is a soap opera. The kid actually thinks he has people on his side, when the big boys cam

Wait are you serious? I mean for real? This guy brings 20- 30 people on at 4am at night caps, every night. And you are cool with this? Beyond cool you want to JOIN him?

Match made in crazy heaven.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    This thread is a soap opera. The kid actually thinks he has people on his side, when the big boys cam

Wait are you serious? I mean for real? This guy brings 20- 30 people on at 4am at night caps, every night. And you are cool with this? Beyond cool you want to JOIN him?

Match made in crazy heaven.

First of all, since I only play prime time est I guess our future is grim. :blush: But I'm jealous of all this Azura drama. TF has become stagnant lol
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    But I'm jealous of all this Azura drama. TF has become stagnant lol

This potato recipe-sharing thread does get quite lively from time to time!
    - ad scrub -
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian - "Ebonheart Pact called in Trueflame guilds"

Vurian - "Excellent work last night. Fengrush, Subtomik, Rexrebourne, and my groups coordinated an excellent push and we made a major difference."

Bold names are not homed on AS, you may not have called them in but certainly wouldn't have done anything close to what happened last night without them.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97

Just a few fact checks:

1) “Prime Time” is 8PM-11PM Eastern Standard Time. ‘You’ did not Emp’d during those hours.
    Yes, it can be busy +/- 3 hours to that block of time but these are the ‘prime’ hours for NA.

2) To push for Emp (in Prime Time) takes the coordination and effort of multiple Guilds.
    There needs to be those pushing Keeps and those defending Keeps. Komodo has not once tried to push for Emp. Yes, there have been multiple occurrences where there has been 1 Keep left on the ring but that is not equivalent to a ‘push’. You should dial the propaganda of ‘stopping him over 20 times’ back a bit.

3) LoDG currently is mainly a PUG Wrangler and is no ‘rival’ of TM.
    You ‘lead’ from your siege and hope you have enough bodies. If not, you just get more bodies. We have never once said. ‘Oh, LoDG is on the field! Let’s find them!’ It is more often than not it is ‘Oh, Var-what-ever’ from the forums was in that mess.’

If you intend to get LoDG to the next level, you should be reviewing @Fengrush’s or K-Hole’s videos on leading. Yes, you do DC a service in getting people going in one direction but it takes more to lead once they get to where they are going.

{By the way, PUG stands for Pick Up Group, if your group is going to try to be informative, at least give out the correct information}

4) You do realize that you are referring to your own group with:

Multifactioners will always be scum in my book. Play one faction per campaign.”?

Or did you forget your ‘Masterful’ plan last night to have the AD alt run the DC scroll through AD controlled lands from Drake? Or do you have no faith in your group to accomplish the task?

Dae - TM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.

I think most DC players are highly offended when you refer to them as "we"

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)

Just do yourself a favor and stop posting on here.

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3

Careful what you wish.

Well, that is awkward. It would seem the Daggerfall Covenant has won the campaign. The Ebonheart Pact can't catch up. Who would've figured? Excellent work to Legion of Death Gaming and all of Daggerfall Covenant!

It was Legion of Death Gaming's first campaign in over a year outside of Blackwater Blade and it was very exciting competing! Thank you all for making it a very fun, competitive, and action-packed campaign! We look forward to the next cycle and we know it's going to be tough winning it again! Good luck to all and let's see who comes out on top this time around!
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.

"My way is winning the campaign", yes, pvdooring with the oceanic zerg when there's nobody to defend, or when you have 3x their numbers. Congratulations on being able to take keeps by flooding in with your zerg while spamming idiot friendly mechanics and thinking you're good.

We've literally capped 2 nights and they were in a row. Even then, I made sure the pugs didn't push passed the emp circle on the 2nd night. I even stayed off the campaign for most of last night so that AD and EP could have some fun for once.

Josh, quit acting like DC doesn't win during prime-time. We score higher than EP and AD on the score eval during prime-time on most nights.

I think most DC players are highly offended when you refer to them as "we"

Who says I was referring to DC players? Maybe I was referring to LoDG? Either way, Daggerfall Covenant is the top faction in campaign right now with only 1 group leader running daily. That is an issue for EP and AD. You need to swallow that. Not my fault you have wannabe 1vXers and Gankers and a lack of an effective Siege group.

If my tally is correct, DC has crowned 9 times this campaign (4 of which were 'Aussie/Night-capped'), EP has crowned 2 times (both morning-capped), and AD has crowned 0 times.

EP has pushed to crown and failed 3 times, needing 1 more keep & the same for AD, needing 1 more keep.

DC hasn't pushed and failed 1 keep away for this campaign cycle yet. (Just because it hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't happen, a reality.)

Just do yourself a favor and stop posting on here.

Do yourself a favor and stop losing the campaign. <3

Careful what you wish.

Well, that is awkward. It would seem the Daggerfall Covenant has won the campaign. The Ebonheart Pact can't catch up. Who would've figured? Excellent work to Legion of Death Gaming and all of Daggerfall Covenant!

It was Legion of Death Gaming's first campaign in over a year outside of Blackwater Blade and it was very exciting competing! Thank you all for making it a very fun, competitive, and action-packed campaign! We look forward to the next cycle and we know it's going to be tough winning it again! Good luck to all and let's see who comes out on top this time around!

-.-

You must be a troll.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish my guild was skilled enough to run 3 scrolls at once, must of been a very fun, competitive and action-packed scroll run just like the campaign.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Star_Carrier
    Star_Carrier
    ✭✭✭
    Wait. People care about who wins the campaign? Hm interesting.
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian I am honestly confused how you think your guild is anything but farm material. @IxSTALKERxI really needs to experience your guild. I'll call you over one day ;)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things are so bad with dc during Oc hours that when I flagged a blue nikel for action on my ep, I got 3 ad gankers defend me from the dc. True story
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Vurian I am honestly confused how you think your guild is anything but farm material. @IxSTALKERxI really needs to experience your guild. I'll call you over one day ;)
    Our group and yours had some fun fights last night. I'd like to see more of that for sure.
  • save_me_jeebus
    Things are so bad with dc during Oc hours that when I flagged a blue nikel for action on my ep, I got 3 ad gankers defend me from the dc. True story

We will always have Bruma, you and I.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Our group and yours had some fun fights last night. I'd like to see more of that for sure.

Was most certainly a blast!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just point of order: anyone else think it's funny that Vurian has been in denial about night capping and then brags about running three scrolls at once in a tweet at 3:32am?

Because I do.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Just point of order: anyone else think it's funny that Vurian has been in denial about night capping and then brags about running three scrolls at once in a tweet at 3:32am?

Because I do.

Those NPC didn't even know what hit them! I bet the kid uses siege 1v1 a guard too.

Its pathetic, everyone knows it pathetic and we are just playing into the idiocy by dignifying the idea that he has any sort of leadership or skill.

Now, back to the matter at hand: Potatoes.

I'm thinking of doing a glazed ham for christmas and can't decide on either traditional mashed or go with a roasted medley. Maybe both!
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking of doing a glazed ham for christmas and can't decide on either traditional mashed or go with a roasted medley. Maybe both!

Always go roasted with a roast but how can you miss the most important dish that is potato salad? Geez!

Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Always go roasted with a roast but how can you miss the most important dish that is potato salad? Geez!

The parents will be bringing a german potato salad, that's already in the works. :)
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The parents will be bringing a german potato salad, that's already in the works. :)

Just got done finishing potato salad for tomorrow. I called it the Vurian special.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got done finishing potato salad for tomorrow. I called it the Vurian special.

Did you mix it with a balista?
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you mix it with a balista?

Shoud have. But I added mayo to it...fits too, right?
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    There has been in the neighborhood of 30, 30-day campaigns since the game came out. Most players have experienced at least 10, some of us have been here since beta. Acting like you did much is laughable at best. JP Temple earned most of the DC points by night capping / early morning (their play time) for the first 15 days of the campaign.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been in the neighborhood of 30, 30-day campaigns since the game came out. Most players have experienced at least 10, some of us have been here since beta. Acting like you did much is laughable at best. JP Temple earned most of the DC points by night capping / early morning (their play time) for the first 15 days of the campaign.

Psst, its been proven that logic doesn't work on him. Don't even bother.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »

Psst, its been proven that logic doesn't work on him. Don't even bother.

Potatoes don't have logic, common sense or a brain in general. They do what potatoes do. Siege for example...when there is two enemy players.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Omg guys...relax...I was trying to be funny there...mudcake? Smiley? Hello?

And I made deals with a certain AD friend of ours in the past too to dethrone DC procemp, Heike. Nothing unusual there. Not sure why you bring it up on here in the first place. Especially since I have no clue who you are. :)

Then you unfriended me :( lol

Not sure why I read 12 pages of this thread cause that was the last time I spoke in it lol Although it was kind of a reminder why I was happier in my life not pvping lol

Recently played though for about 4-5 hours the other night and had fun. Was my first time pvping in a month [also been away at work alot and I work out of town]. Didn't care about KDR or being competitive, just having fun and learning the class. Still adjusting to learning to play Magplar in pvp after playing NB on and off for 2.5 years. Never duelled with a magplar or anything just went straight into pvp lol

Kinda amused at that one DC guild thinking AS needed more DC haha

Edit: Also Josh I realized I left you hanging in that argument we were having in this thread. Do you still want to continue it?
    Edited by Mutagem on December 23, 2016 4:27PM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM had a lot of fun yesterday evening. It seemed like we fought outnumbered almost the entire time, which is fine because we're used to that. Certain people who control who emps on DC side may say they wiped us a few times, which is true, but it's because they brought 30+ against our 10-12. In fact, @Micah123 took some screenshots to verify this on two such occasions. (look at the number of DC in the bottom right)

Like I said though, we had a blast. Apparently there were some excellent fights before I logged on that we wish could have recorded, but I managed to capture a pretty nice stretch of three defenses in a 15 minute period. Some parts are sped up (the boring repair/riding parts) so it's just over 8 minutes but feel free to check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LT6_-dV3c
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
This discussion has been closed.