The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's the point of running Templar healers now? (PTS natch potes)

• me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »
    This is a good thing.

Templars were never good healers/supports, they've been broken. Any class can dps, any class can tank (DK and NB moreso in vTrials) but you might maybe see a sorc off-healer rarely.

Down with the op free sustain

Well, good luck then managing your resources. While you're at it learn to fully buff yourself as well, because I for one am no longer using combat prayer and moreso use your own Warhorn if you want Major Force. I am done supporting when the game punishes my every skill in my kit.

PS: what do you mean any class can tank in vtrials? Are you kidding me? Try running a main tank NB and an off-tank sorc and compare your group DPS with a main tank DK and an off-tank DK. DKs are the only viable tanks in vtrials. Anything outside the DK class is pointless. DKs provide buffs and debuffs to bosses that Sorcs, NBs and Templars could never do.

@me_ming I do the resource and buff managing, templar healer main

I did not say every class can tank in vTrials. I said DK and NB can, and NB is an off-tank thing that pops up occasionally.
    Lyserus wrote: »
    This is a good thing.

Templars were never good healers/supports, they've been broken. Any class can dps, any class can tank (DK and NB moreso in vTrials) but you might maybe see a sorc off-healer rarely.

Down with the op free sustain

so...are u saying

Make any class can dps
    Make any class can tank
    Templar is never good healer, they are not best dps and tank either, they are just broken so nerf them even more
    Sorceror can doing anything best, but not healer, so let them op at healling too?

@Lyserus I'm saying Templar was not providing a healthy amount of support and healing, they were grossly over-supplying in both categories and preventing other classes from even being a choice. They should have received dps-usability and mitigation buffs in the same patch, but the nerfs to their healing and utility is absolutely justified.

I say this as someone who mains a templar healer.

Hahahaha. you a main templar healer? I highly doubt.

Balance is when there is diversity among all classes and races and types. Balance is when there are strengths and weaknesses among all classes and races, so you get to decide what class you want to play. The templar is beast in healing because it's kit not only offers healing but support skills too (ie major mending, resource management, buffs and debuffs, etc). It doesn't have the burst damage that NBs and Sorcs have. What you want is a game with only one race and one class. How fun is that?

Yes 90% of my playtime is on my templar. There is no diversity in healing. Templars being the only healers is not diversity. It is not diverse for every healer to be a templar that is either an Altmer, Breton or Argonian.

You see tanks of all sorts up to vDungeons, and dps of every class and resource til then too. Healers? Templar. Templar. Templar. Maybe the one off sorcerer healer, I know I have one of each class. Four argonians, four healer specs, I didn't even level the nightblade to 50 because it was depressing how weak they all were compared to templar. This is not diversity.

If you don't spam breath of life then you wouldn't be bored with healing as a templar. I've healed as a templar for 3 years and I still enjoy it.

Templars aren't the only healers in game. I have run with NB healers, sorc healers, and honestly, just once with a DK healer. That's why I like to pug, because I have to be aware what classes people are in their role. I try to play conservatively when the healer is not a templar.

On vDungeons you see all sorts of DPS, healers and tank. On vTrials you don't.

What you're saying about it being diverse if every class has the same viability of any role will what make the game monotonous. Just like what they did with the shields. It used to be that Harness Magicka, Harden Ward, Healing Ward, etc had different purpose now they have very little difference. If you really want to make things this extremely diverse that you can play any class in any role you want then should it also be true that I as a magicka user DPS should be able to wield a bow or 2H or dual-weild or a sword + shield, and still be viable? Or If I was a tank I should be able to use bow on both bars and still be able to tank things? I mean, this is an MMO there should be diversity, but there are also things that should be specific to a class and what role that class should be. If you want to deviate it's your option too, but it shouldn't be as close to say a templar healing or a DK tanking.
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent changes! Reason to still use a Templar Healer? Breath of Life; it's still the easiest healing class in the game; only now other classes can potentially be stronger, but it requires more skill.

Zenimax is finally rewarding skill! Thank God!

So every templar is unskilled?! lol. You obviously have not played a templar healer before.

Oh by the way let me remind you that whether you're a PvPer or a PvEer, you have benefited from breath of life. I hope next time when you're in cyrodiil and you are at 1HP and your sitting on AoE your templar is facing you. Because then you are just an unskillful player not making sure your templar healer is looking at your direction.

I tried a magplar once. Skoria + Heavy Kagrenac + Transmutation. I had no idea what I was doing, I just dropped the circle and BoL'd until the opponent is out of resource. I didn't even know how to keep pressure with my jabs, set up burst, etc. Just dropped the circle and BoL'd. Yet no one could kill me in 1v1 situation, while I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, imagine what a good magplar can do. That's right, you will not be able to kill a good magplar.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent changes! Reason to still use a Templar Healer? Breath of Life; it's still the easiest healing class in the game; only now other classes can potentially be stronger, but it requires more skill.

So every templar is unskilled?! lol. You obviously have not played a templar healer before.

Oh by the way let me remind you that whether you're a PvPer or a PvEer, you have benefited from breath of life. I hope next time when you're in cyrodiil and you are at 1HP and your sitting on AoE your templar is facing you. Because then you are just an unskillful player not making sure your templar healer is looking at your direction.

I tried a magplar once. Skoria + Heavy Kagrenac + Transmutation. I had no idea what I was doing, I just dropped the circle and BoL'd until the opponent is out of resource. I didn't even know how to keep pressure with my jabs, set up burst, etc. Just dropped the circle and BoL'd. Yet no one could kill me in 1v1 situation, while I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, imagine what a good magplar can do. That's right, you will not be able to kill a good magplar.

lol have you managed to kill anyone? No right? That's because you're a scrub. A good magplar can kill anyone who can't burst the magplar. But then again, that is the strength of a NB, it's because they have burst dmg. You don't you have a burst heal.
    Edited by me_ming on April 18, 2017 4:15AM
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Grumble_and_Grunt
    Grumble_and_Grunt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Illurian wrote: »
    Uhm. Read the bolded part again. Both morphs are affected.

Conceded and that's not what I would have done. I would have left one morph pbaoe so that there's an additional effect morph of both styles.

Though at least you can just not morph it if you prefer pbaoe.
    And yet Wardens will get perma major mending, but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Why lie? That's sad and desperate.

Wardens can only get class-derived major mending by healing someone under 50% health and if you're throwing out heals to people who are that heavily wounded constantly - which you would need to maintain it permanently - then something's probably horribly wrong.
    Templars have no source of Major Mending now, aside from heavy attacking with the restoration staff.

Nightblades and sorcerers have had to suffer that pretty much since the introduction of the major mending buff.

Now everyone is on a more equal footing. Awesome.

Equal footing xD? Templars have always been punchbags in PvP for one simple reason they severely lack mobility, the class has no real 'out' in any given situation in PvP. Resulting in having to use skills outside their class like Mist, same problem with Mag DK. I was reading the notes and saw the reduction in gap closer snares and was rejoicing then I continued to read the changes in class balance.

Templar healing was too strong admittedly, especially with heavy armor, so in my opinion the changes to BoL and Major mending are warranted in that regards, would have preferred to see how the class performed with changes to resource(s) returns ('But Templar is still OP in Azura and there is no CP there'. There were significant changes to constitution in HA as well as reductions in LA also etc.)

But I see peoples frustrations including my own. The community has a stick up their a*** over Templar healing potential, mostly stemming from PvP. Yet it is the only class with a whole designated skill line for healing, limiting diversity of skills with the class. Everyone became so accustomed to the spam dmg abilities as fast as possible meta that seeing it countered by a 1 heal to full ability was infuriating, I too would start to get rattled fighting Templars, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Wrobel last couple patches pigeonholed Templar into a particular playstyle with HA buffs and 'Templar House' where the class had to function and did so successfully playing slightly passively with strong defence and whittling people down, similar to DK which feels pretty decent this patch on live after god knows how long only to probably be god awful next patch by reducing the cost of the WRONG skills, but I digress.

These changes completely contradict the 'Templar house' ethos and instead Wrobel is coming in as the big bad wolf ready to blow it down, but Templar will still manage, in fact Templar will still be able to use HA in a meta where many will not, with channeled focus and radiant aura (I mean no point slotting repentance now, which by the way is the most absurd change of the lot, why penalise group synergy like that for whatever scale lol).

Problem however is fact it will still be a requirement for Templar to use HA now to be competitive because it simply can't take the beating in light and if it can't take the beating on light on live with Red CP and the major mending etc it sure as hell won't next patch (some would argue that dmg will come down next patch, but Templar is a class that due to lack of mobility has to sit there and take a beating 9/10).

So to say Templar is on equal footing with NB and Sorc just because they didn't have access to major mending is outrageous claim lol Templar and DK will be beneath NB and Sorc for sure next patch with these changes, LA is still not viable for open world PvP for such classes with low ability unless they have a warden friend to spam major protection BS buffs on them 24/7.

Sorc and NB mobility is leaps and bounds above Templar and on top of that one has the best evasive maneuvers and class passives in NB with cloak and Shadow image (the god of mobility) and the other by irony has best burst dmg potential alongside NB stam counterpart and does a better job at holding his ground in his/her house with shields and mines (assuming the changes to resource do not rip sorcs, would have suggested increasing durations up again given these changes, but guess not) yet surprised to see no changes at all to sorc on class balance lol. in PvE they are ridiculously strong right now and PvP their execute is on par as being as annoying an xv1 skill as Radiant ever was lol.

They only thing Templar has left specifically magicka is Cleanse, Radiant aura and Purifying light lol. I don't see BoL as a stand alone reason to pick Templar in raid, you'll be picking it for radiant aura lol. I mean why would BoL take precedent? it heals 2 people now at 180 degree, when majority of Warden heals are large frontal cones with additional effects on top of that, hell you prob better using ward ally for those desperate moments in raid.

PC EU
    Fix Powerful Assault
    #3Qbiken
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol have you managed to kill anyone? No right? That's because you're a scrub. A good magplar can kill anyone who can't burst the magplar. But then again, that is the strength of a NB, it's because they have burst dmg. You don't you have a burst heal.

I think how it works is that as i am a scrub magplar, I should die, but I don't. And I still have enough damage to kill people, so I can imagine what I good magplar can do.

P/S: And yes, even though I am a scrub magplar and I don't even know what i am doing, I have killed so many people in 1v1 situations.
    Edited by hmsdragonfly on April 18, 2017 4:56AM
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I think how it works is that as i am a scrub magplar, I should die, but I don't. And I still have enough damage to kill people, so I can imagine what I good magplar can do.

P/S: And yes, even though I am a scrub magplar and I don't even know what i am doing, I have killed so many people in 1v1 situations.

No you haven't.
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this goes live, I will quit the game.

I have mained a templar healer for 3 years now. I enjoy playing the character, I have become really good at healing.

However, I also have a fulltime job and other responsibilities. I will have no time to develop a warden healer from scratch to the level where my skill and experience with my templar is today.

If this is done to force people to switch to a warden, it will not work with me at least. I have spent too much time with my templar to start all over from scratch.

I realise I'm just one person and my opinion matters very little, but this is just too big a slap to a face.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the rationale for yanking away Templar's Major Mending but allowing Warden healers to keep it?

It depends on major mending's uptime of warden. If it's high, then congratulation to ZoS, you just replaced a de facto healer with another de facto healer. If it's low, then the change to templar is justified.

I guess I will have to wait and see.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    Firerock2 wrote: »
    Uhm. Read the bolded part again. Both morphs are affected.

Conceded and that's not what I would have done. I would have left one morph pbaoe so that there's an additional effect morph of both styles.

Though at least you can just not morph it if you prefer pbaoe.
    And yet Wardens will get perma major mending, but you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Why lie? That's sad and desperate.

Wardens can only get class-derived major mending by healing someone under 50% health and if you're throwing out heals to people who are that heavily wounded constantly - which you would need to maintain it permanently - then something's probably horribly wrong.
    Templars have no source of Major Mending now, aside from heavy attacking with the restoration staff.

Nightblades and sorcerers have had to suffer that pretty much since the introduction of the major mending buff.

Now everyone is on a more equal footing. Awesome.

Where is Templar's Hardened Ward then? That would be equal footing

Never seen the boom shield?

You're joking right?

Why don't you play the class on the PTS or something to see just how stupid that statement you just made is.

We all know Magplar mains want their Jesus Beam to crit at 200k. Anything less than that is unjustified.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No you haven't.

Yes I have.
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No you haven't.

Yes I have.

Well that settles it then.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No you haven't.

Yes I have.

Shhhh I'm hoping it goes back and forth a bit longer
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the patch notes can be summed up thusly:

Dear Zenimax,

Whomever is responsible for "fixing" things, please stop them now, by any and all means necessary, before you "fix" yourselves right into F2P.

It ain't broke. Put those energies into something useful like:
    • Jewelry crafting and upgrade.
    • Armor re-styling.
    • Dungeon tokens.
    • Weapon dying.
    • Spellmaking.
    • PVP templates.
    • New factions.
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And BoL (breath of life) wasn't a part of this conversation so who knows why you're talking about it.

Rushed Ceremony is the pre-morphed version of BoL. You don't even know what skills are being affected and you insist on an opinion. Nice.
    The point is, Wardens will get Major Mending where it counts. With the HoTs running, if your group is at 100% anyway, it doesn't matter if you have Major Mending or not. But once your group starts falling below 50%, you will get Major Mending automatically by simply healing them, which will enable you to burst heal back up to full. Rinse and repeat.

But then went back to lieing. Oh well.

Where? You have yet to disprove my point about Wardens always having Major Mending where it counts. Templars still have No innate source of Major Mending.

The only thing you have brought to the table is displaying a shocking lack of knowledge of Templar abilities and misinformation about the changes (or as you would put it, lies).
    Kiss the chaos.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No you haven't.

Yes I have.

You got an Agree from me :P
  • area51
    area51
    ✭✭
    Destroying repentance ruins the game for templars. This is a big old turd right in the face of every templar in the game. Plain and simple. I imagine we'll be a rare breed while others find better games to play.
    Edited by area51 on April 18, 2017 7:03AM
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have mained a templar healer for 3 years now. I enjoy playing the character, I have become really good at healing.

However, I also have a fulltime job and other responsibilities. I will have no time to develop a warden healer from scratch to the level where my skill and experience with my templar is today.

If this is done to force people to switch to a warden, it will not work with me at least. I have spent too much time with my templar to start all over from scratch.

I realise I'm just one person and my opinion matters very little, but this is just too big a slap to a face.
    @Northern_Eve I feel exactly like this.

It's not that I don't have other chars I could play with, or can not change my role to DD with my magplar, but I really don't want to. I don't have full dps gear, and gearing 1 character for 1 role is grindy as hell.. my healer still don't have BiS gear.

I mean I still don't have divine spell power cure shoes cp160 - and I have farmed that item for over a year now. Changing role = must farm new gear for the new role all over again.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF ZOS, Just destroy every sustain ability templates have then... FFS SO *******STUPID.
    In case you couldn't tell I'm not too happy, this is the first time over ever said this but I might be driven to leaving the game.
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they wanna do this RETURN the ability for BoL to heal anyone around it ( fix your own level determine factors ). The main reason they nerfed BoL healing anyone around it was because people were standing below or above people in keep towers and just spamming heals and it healed through the different floors.

In general I am not happy about a few things.

Light armour is also getting a huge nerf with the 3rd passive being removed for cost reduction.

On top of the CP cost reduction nerf
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Don't worry... Templar will not be unable to heal! Beside, there is a PTS for a reason, that for players to go test and give feedback.
    :)
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People, hakuna those tatas!

Since we're talking PTS patch notes here, anything we've read can and probably will be changed before 6/6/'17. It seems as though ZOS is steering towards a different play-style for some established classes/builds with the introduction of the Warden. Which, to me, is reasonable and to be expected. Balancing the game is hard, even when you're not introducing new classes etc., so at least give them the opportunity to try.

And let's hold off on the torches and pitchforks until there's actually something to burn, eh? ;)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't spam breath of life then you wouldn't be bored with healing as a templar. I've healed as a templar for 3 years and I still enjoy it.

@me_ming Are you just baiting for responses at this point, did I say that I was bored by my main? Imply that I would put the majority of my hours onto a character I didn't find fun? That I spam (or even use for the most part) breath of life?
    You can see every class dpsing in vTrials, granted the scales are tilted for mSorc at the moment. That's a balance issue, not a diversity issue.
    You see DK only as main-tank, off-tank maybe just might perhaps be a Nightblade. Diversity issue too, not as severe as...
    Healer, you see Templar. It's Templar, the one that gives you the stamina back. Templar, the one that turns on major mending and mashes out auto-targeted heals fatter than your healthbar. Templar, the one that gimps their solo play with stamina dps morphs (power of the light) to up your dps. Templar, templar templar. The one with the passives, the actives, the style and flare.

This game has a problem. Zos can't decide if the classes are traditionalist (DK=Tank, Temp=Heals, NB=Rogue, Sorc=Mage) OR templates (all can fill any role with their own unique buffs and mechanics). It's neither balanced nor diverse, it's somewhere inbetween. I would have been perfectly happy if there was never classes in the first place, or with either extreme. But this floaty inbetween is grating, always having to preface class descriptions to friends who are interested in the game with "oh yeah well you can do mostly whatever you want but if you ever want to participate in endgame trial runs, or be trusted by randoms in the queue finder..."
    Edited by KochDerDamonen on April 18, 2017 9:11AM
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    There is no reason to run templar healer in pve trials, it's like carrying a bag of potatoes on your back up ten storeys. It was viable vs Warden only because of ALL the things that got nerfed atm which is BOL, resources and major mending.
    Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, templars have repentance, to restore everyone's stamina and... Oh, wait.
    Well, at least, that magicka steal gives you 400 magicka back per attack... Oh wait.
    Shards are still usefull and that... Oh, wait.
    Well, at least BoL is still aoe spam, right? Oh, wait.

Healing for elites will be a bit more interesting. Healing for scrubs will be much more frustrating.
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lnsane wrote: »

Since we're talking PTS patch notes here, anything we've read can and probably will be changed before 6/6/'17. It seems as though ZOS is steering towards a different play-style for some established classes/builds with the introduction of the Warden. Which, to me, is reasonable and to be expected. Balancing the game is hard, even when you're not introducing new classes etc., so at least give them the opportunity to try.

And let's hold off on the torches and pitchforks until there's actually something to burn, eh? ;)

The torches and pitchforks, as you put it, are essential for the PTS changes to be reverted. If everyone adopted your apologist attitude and said "yea ok delete my class", they will not be getting the appropriate feedback.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The torches and pitchforks, as you put it, are essential for the PTS changes to be reverted. If everyone adopted your apologist attitude and said "yea ok delete my class", they will not be getting the appropriate feedback.

PTS changes that are not set in stone and have been live for less than a day..
    And that won't be implemented for another two months.. In which time a LOT can change.

Not being apologetic here, just patient.
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PTS changes that are not set in stone and have been live for less than a day..
    And that won't be implemented for another two months.. In which time a LOT can change.

Not being apologetic here, just patient.

Yes, and the point of the PTS is to collect the appropriate feedback. Nothing will change if the community does not provide this feedback.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who comes up with such *** ideas? Did the Wrobler strike again?
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    who comes up with such *** ideas? Did the Wrobler strike again?

off-topic: in Polish Wrobel means a sparrow :)

acqs7m.jpg

Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why run a Templar in general? Just extended ritual now. No longer best healer. Never best tank. Not best DPS. Not the best resource management support anymore. Worst CC.

So just extended ritual and POTL.

Nightblade is also gutted to be fair. Only thing they excelled at was ganking and that's been nerfed. But at least they won't have to sit there and look at a new class with all the toys they used to have or badly needed and never happened.