The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

People glitching sanctum on cp100

• OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »
    is it confirmed this exploit is not a rumor? Why havent zenimax comment on this thread yet? I dont care about sanctum atm, its a dead trial. But I would like to get confirmed that this wont be possible with the upcoming trials as DSA, AA and HelRa veteran.

they wrote in patchnotes how it should work and it seems like it doesn't work that way. What should they confirm? everyone can read the patchnotes and think.

I ment, is it confirmed that this exploit works? I dont know how to write it better hehe..
    Ok so with other words here: People, and this thread, are saying you can scale down veteran sanctum and get the max level loot. Is this true? Im asking because there have been rumors about same stuff before.

... And if its true, why havent zos comment on it yet, is my question.

sry, then it's not directed to you what i wrote :)
    i only had the OP telling so. But worst atm is, that there are people defending this and think it's ok to exploit it :disappointed:
    And yeah...ZOS is not the best, when it comes to fast reactions to such threads ^^

Yeah, the defending exploits making me sick.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flak wrote: »
    So can anybody confirm if there is CP160 Goldjewelry on downscaled sanctum? If not it's basically the same *** RNG as in nSO and not worth it anyways.
    About the vMA: you cannot downscale since it's solo, so the person playing it will always have the mobs according to his own Level.

there is a way to downscale it :X
    not for loot but for easy nodeath run
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People still say animation canceling is a exploit until ZOS says that this is or isn't a exploit we don't know what it is.All you did was post something from 2 years ago stuff changes.So until they say something its fair game like gap closing into a keep.Until they say what it is you can't say for certain.So yes its fair game.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    People still say animation canceling is a exploit until ZOS says that this is or isn't a exploit we don't know what it is.All you did was post something from 2 years ago stuff changes.So until they say something its fair game like gap closing into a keep.Until they say what it is you can't say for certain.So yes its fair game.

Animation cancelling has been addressed by Wrobel . It's not an exploit . ZOS embarrassed animation canceling . Which is why it's so hard for me to tell if this will get embraced or rejected . You never know till they make a call .
    Options
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Farming/grinding is fine and is the backbone of most mmos.

Its only natural that people will farm/grind what offers most reward so i dont blame people for partaking in this.

I do hold ZOS fully accountable. Farming or grinding should offer little high level reward when its on lower level mobs or an activity that you can do woth your eyes closed. Why cant they design a system which enables farming/grinding that challenges and entertains people?

I shouldnt be able to get dreugh wax by running around in circles in rift mowing down tigers. I dont enjoy this but it was the most easiest way of achieving my goal. Its rubbish, it felt wrong and it was no fun. No one forced me, only the game has encouraged this behaiviour.
    Options
  • dalodir
    dalodir
    ✭✭
    Id love a token system in pve. Each dungeon has a set you can earn through grinding its tokens. The level of the dungeon determines the amount of tokens you get. You can then trade the tokens in when you have a enough of each set at the dungeons vendor. Same tried tested and sucessful method as in other mmos.

RNG can still have a place and there should be items only obtainable through rng but at least with a token system you get rewarded for completing the content properly. And feel like your getting closer to your goal.

For those people who have lots of time on their hands or are in great sucessful guilds, the new DLC dungeons/raids/trials bring a new leash of difficulty to challenge those who have. Difficulty should drastically increase with each new DLC. Not just through how much they hit but with new mechanics. And there should always be that next dungeon/raid to move on to once they have suffciently prepared themselves.

Im just repeating a system already out there but the current one eso has sucks and is encouraging what is happening now.
    Edited by dalodir on July 17, 2016 6:28PM
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As long as nothing changed regarding loot in downscaled instances, what i posted is still valid? Why do they need to confirm, that nothing changed? If something changes, they'll publish it in patchnotes. Not that hard to understand imo.
    Noobplar
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as nothing changed regarding loot in downscaled instances, what i posted is still valid? Why do they need to confirm, that nothing changed? If something changes, they'll publish it in patchnotes. Not that hard to understand imo.

Actually no you know how much stuff they changed and didn't say anything about it until it was live and we tested it and than they said something about it?For example when they added the root to gap closers or made base game speed slower or not being able to use potions while moving,their many other things they have dome and not tell us about.So I wouldn't be surprised this would be the case.

Animation cancelling has been addressed by Wrobel . It's not an exploit . ZOS embarrassed animation canceling . Which is why it's so hard for me to tell if this will get embraced or rejected . You never know till they make a call .
    I know that sorry what you said is what I was trying to say.Should have just said what you said lol
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually no you know how much stuff they changed and didn't say anything about it until it was live and we tested it and than they said something about it?For example when they added the root to gap closers or made base game speed slower or not being able to use potions while moving,their many other things they have dome and not tell us about.So I wouldn't be

Ye...and as long as they don't say anything you should treat it as unintended and not as intended.

edit: movingspeed is a confirmed bug
    potions can be uses during moving (was a bug some patches ago), just not while sprinting.
    Edited by Destruent on July 17, 2016 7:47PM
    Noobplar
    Options
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭

It's very common for game developers to not mention certain changes in the patch notes that might cause a backlash or torrid of complaints in their forums.
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it confirmed this exploit is not a rumor? Why havent zenimax comment on this thread yet? I dont care about sanctum atm, its a dead trial. But I would like to get confirmed that this wont be possible with the upcoming trials as DSA, AA and HelRa veteran.

they wrote in patchnotes how it should work and it seems like it doesn't work that way. What should they confirm? everyone can read the patchnotes and think.

I ment, is it confirmed that this exploit works? I dont know how to write it better hehe..
    Ok so with other words here: People, and this thread, are saying you can scale down veteran sanctum and get the max level loot. Is this true? Im asking because there have been rumors about same stuff before.

i only had the OP telling so. But worst atm is, that there are people defending this and think it's ok to exploit it :disappointed:
    And yeah...ZOS is not the best, when it comes to fast reactions to such threads ^^

still defending. I'd bet you did 50 bannable thingd this week.

I'd bet you emtered the loading screen in crypt of hearts. did you officially report this bug? you should be banned!
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd bet you emtered the loading screen in crypt of hearts. did you officially report this bug? you should be banned!

eh, really? so you gain any ingameprofit by unintentionally entering a loading screen? crazy....
    i guess you had 1million extra gold after the loading screen was done.
    Noobplar
    Options
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't know whether to call things exploits or not. Back in the day people were getting into PvP base safe zones and ganking people at the spawn, ZOS called it a "clever use of game mechanics" even though you initially needed wall glitching to make it work (until you learned enemy wayshrines). They simply said nowhere in cyrodiil is safe. They then contradicted themselves 100x until no one knew which way was up.

Put your faulty and imperfect moral compass aside for a second and think practically.
    • People that used CHEAT ENGINE, were caught and "permabanned" are now back playing game
    • People that exploited the banker glitch to get tons of materials from writs got a 3 day ban then got to keep all their ill gotten gains.
    • You could literally murder baby Khajiits on the steps of the Dibella Temple and not get banned in this game as long as you are paying a subscription fee. Just remember not to cuss in zone chat or talk about AOE caps in the forums.

Rules are meaningless without enforcement. ZOS's ability to even clearly define the rules is as non-existent as their ability to consistently enforce them.

So without clear definition or enforcement, all you have is everyone projecting their own faulty and subjective sense of morality on the issue. I don't care what you think is morally right and wrong. Morality is subjective, illusory, and your own precious moral compass even be tampered with and has the same flaws as any other compass..

Morality is lie
    Life is an illusion
    Do what thou willist.
    Don't expect consistency or clarity from ZOS. They have a 3 year track record of NOT providing it.

Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on July 17, 2016 8:52PM
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

eh, really? so you gain any ingameprofit by unintentionally entering a loading screen? crazy....
    i guess you had 1million extra gold after the loading screen was done.

and my chsracter had the ability to fire laser beams from her now golden legs.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't know whether to call things exploits or not. Back in the day people were getting into PvP base safe zones and ganking people at the spawn, ZOS called it a "clever use of game mechanics" even though you initially needed wall glitching to make it work (until you learned enemy wayshrines). They simply said nowhere in cyrodiil is safe. They then contradicted themselves 100x until no one knew which way was up.

Put your faulty and imperfect moral compass aside for a second and think practically.
    • People that used CHEAT ENGINE, were caught and "permabanned" are now back playing game
    • People that exploited the banker glitch to get tons of materials from writs got a 3 day ban then got to keep all their ill gotten gains.
    • You could literally murder baby Khajiits on the steps of the Dibella Temple and not get banned in this game as long as you are paying a subscription fee. Just remember not to cuss in zone chat or talk about AOE caps in the forums.

Rules are meaningless without enforcement. ZOS's ability to even clearly define the rules is as non-existent as their ability to consistently enforce them.

So without clear definition or enforcement, all you have is everyone projecting their own faulty and subjective sense of morality on the issue. I don't care what you think is morally right and wrong. Morality is subjective, illusory, and your own precious moral compass even be tampered with and has the same flaws as any other compass..

Morality is lie
    Life is an illusion
    Do what thou willist.
    Don't expect consistency or clarity from ZOS. They have a 3 year track record of NOT providing it.

my moral compass won't stop spinning in circles/ shou;d I contact technical support?
    Options
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I've had literally every single piece of gear you can possibly get from there, jewellry of every set, every armour piece of every set, apart from vicous rings, that set was the whole reason I started farming this and to not have them in over 100 runs is a bit of a [snip]. I can't imagine having to find 11 other who's are as committed to farming as much as I and a couple of friends have. I'd have given up long ago.
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 1, 2018 8:06PM
    Options
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    pokes @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GinaBruno

any statement about this? intended or bug (e.g. yet another exploit going on)?

more snitching.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

how about some sort of statement?

We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »
    I've had literally every single piece of gear you can possibly get from there, jewellry of every set, every armour piece of every set, apart from vicous rings, that set was the whole reason I started farming this and to not have them in over 100 runs is a bit of a [snip]. I can't imagine having to find 11 other who's are as committed to farming as much as I and a couple of friends have. I'd have given up long ago.

i've gpt buckets of vo jewelry. 4 consecutive runs was back to back neck, ring, ring, neck. I'm at about 400 runs in still not 1 divines piece. be doing vet mode with guild this week but armour drops aren't any better im vet ,mode >.<
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on February 1, 2018 8:06PM
    Options
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭

This guy gets it.
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordSock wrote: »

This guy gets it.

dont think he does.
    Options
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I've had literally every single piece of gear you can possibly get from there, jewellry of every set, every armour piece of every set, apart from vicous rings, that set was the whole reason I started farming this and to not have them in over 100 runs is a bit of a sh*tter. I can't imagine having to find 11 other who's are as committed to farming as much as I and a couple of friends have. I'd have given up long ago.

i've gpt buckets of vo jewelry. 4 consecutive runs was back to back neck, ring, ring, neck. I'm at about 400 runs in still not 1 divines piece. be doing vet mode with guild this week but armour drops aren't any better im vet ,mode >.<

It's [snip] dude, I've got 4 divines armour pieces and a necklace but I'm not dropping tbs for it. My friend had all jewellry after 30ish runs.

[Edit to remove censor bypass.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on July 23, 2016 1:50AM
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surprised zos haven't turned up yet though. Haven't heard from the "community team" in a while...must have had an employment nerf due to op salary.
    What you mean their in the thread talking about adding Impenetrable back to the PVE loot table.

Oh I see. Not dealing with important issues then a

This guy gets it.

dont think he does.

Nope, like the Banker survey ZOS shut the game down instantly and handed out "bans" and fixed the issue, so far nothing, nada, No F'ing clue what they think....

They have started to roll the ball with removing the trash traits already as per another thread, so most likely the nerf hammer on this farm will drop without coincidence when the trait changes do and not even make it into the patch notes.

But then again on the PTS patch notes they've just gone and added in............. Powered Master Greatswords.....so seriously do not get your hopes up, I swear they must use a magic 8 ball to come up with their ideas most of the time.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS DO you care?
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised zos haven't turned up yet though. Haven't heard from the "community team" in a while...must have had an employment nerf due to op salary.
    What you mean their in the thread talking about adding Impenetrable back to the PVE loot table.

This guy gets it.

dont think he does.

Nope, like the Banker survey ZOS shut the game down instantly and handed out "bans" and fixed the issue, so far nothing, nada, No F'ing clue what they think....

They have started to roll the ball with removing the trash traits already as per another thread, so most likely the nerf hammer on this farm will drop without coincidence when the trait changes do and not even make it into the patch notes.

But then again on the PTS patch notes they've just gone and added in............. Powered Master Greatswords.....so seriously do not get your hopes up, I swear they must use a magic 8 ball to come up with their ideas most of the time.

I would trade speed farming sanctum for slow farming it and getting quality loot loot ANY *** DAY. you got a link for this thread? I wanna get the full scoop.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NaCl.

ChEAT
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had literally every single piece of gear you can possibly get from there, jewellry of every set, every armour piece of every set, apart from vicous rings, that set was the whole reason I started farming this and to not have them in over 100 runs is a bit of a sh*tter. I can't imagine having to find 11 other who's are as committed to farming as much as I and a couple of friends have. I'd have given up long ago.

It's bullsh*t dude, I've got 4 divines armour pieces and a necklace but I'm not dropping tbs for it. My friend had all jewellry after 30ish runs.

I think only the really terrible players (you know the type) that don't care if they burden everyone with their incrediblt bad gameplay spamming for nerfs, never in chat, blames everyone else, really should quit playing eso players are the ones complaining abojt this.

but then again, theh will complain about everything. if zos handed out free *** they'd still complain about it. I'm glad zos is smartening up to the fact that the forums are mostly morons that only come hete to demand and complain, amd that the vast majority of players are actually enjoying themselves.

this can be evidenced with the announcement of update 11. here we see that infact zenimax has been listening to our feedback, and implementing it into the game for us. they listened to our feedback on racial passives, they've really been doing alot. it's hard to see the good things zenimax actually does do, or find the constructive feedback/threads because you habe to wade through waiste high piles of moronic trash trying to convince you that zenimax is a souless vampite that maliciously uses this game to suck away your wallet, amd then poops on you.

they NEVER tak labout what they're working on, it's always a suprise. for all we know we'll get token systems for everyhing in like 2 months.

Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This guy gets it.

dont think he does.

I would trade speed farming sanctum for slow farming it and getting quality loot loot ANY *** DAY. you got a link for this thread? I wanna get the full scoop.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/276967/pts-patch-notes-v2-5-1/p1

Under Dungeons and Group Content,

Check out the sheer Lunacy of adding in powered Master Weapons. Can't wait to spam brawler and watch them heals go right up?!
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like their changing the loot tables to drop impenetrable instead of prosperous and training. That will make this trick even more popular if they don't throw in a fix. Still haven't ever run this dungeon but will definitely start once impen is added to the gear.
    Options
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    As you may have noticed, we have closed this thread.

Its closure was due to the discussion of cheats and exploits in the game.

This topic has an official channel in which to discuss this topic.

Please continue your conversation here.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.