The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

People glitching sanctum on cp100

Orgrimar
Orgrimar
✭✭✭
Still getting cp160 drops and gold jewelry off the last boss. This is happening on ps4 idk about any other platforms. Why is this not fixed
AD

High Elf Magic Sorc Dro'Mathra Destroyer

PSN: SuperSaian8
PS4 NA
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orgrimar wrote: »
    Still getting cp160 drops and gold jewelry off the last boss. This is happening on ps4 idk about any other platforms. Why is this not fixed

does it matter? the drops are a % of a % of a %, under normal conditions the rng is so aweful it would take literal MONTHS of farmming sanctum all day every day just to get a 5pc set that's not in training prosperous.

why do you want this ruined?

lemme guess, got kicked from a group and you want everyone to suffer?
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, keep quite so we can keep exploiting for personal gain.

This is why banning for exploiting is good for the game. Removing all of their illgotten gains whilst they think about the errors of their ways.
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

does it matter? the drops are a % of a % of a %, under normal conditions the rng is so aweful it would take literal MONTHS of farmming sanctum all day every day just to get a 5pc set that's not in training prosperous.

lemme guess, you're not good enough to run it capped so you have to do CP 100 just to get a chance at getting your loot.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

lemme guess, you're not good enough to run it capped so you have to do CP 100 just to get a chance at getting your loot.

got title amd all gold VO jewelry. Still taken 300+ runs and haven't gotten another divine's piece.

yup, days down the toilet for 'personal gain. >.>
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm certain you're not selling any of the drops you're not personally using, right?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't run any of this PvE stuff yet. I need to learn how to complete these. Never knew there was a glitch.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    I'm certain you're not selling any of the drops you're not personally using, right?

cba, it's either decon or give aways to other people tires of farminf this hateful rng bs.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol he was actually part of the first group that completed vMoL on ps4 NA so you're making your self look pretty stupid here...
    Edited by DannyLV702 on July 14, 2016 2:57AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Lol he was actually part of the first group that completed vMoL on ps4 NA so you're making your self look pretty stupid here...

anyone getting butthurt over someone mentioning an exploit on forums already looks pretty stupid, this just compounds it.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    I still haven't run any of this PvE stuff yet. I need to learn how to complete these. Never knew there was a glitch.

basically ite,s just scale to the player instead of the dungeon. You still get piles of the same continuous garbage over and over again. the caveat is you can do it faster so it's like 10-15min/farm instead of like 45.

you get 3x the amount of prosperous knightmare junk than normal. Unless zos wants to fix droprate this bug is an absolute blessing.

people don't realize that you only get a small % chance to get the set you're looking for, a small % chance for it to be an ite, you need, and a very, very small % chance it's a trait anything other than training/prosperous.

gold jewelry is cool but when you can't trade it those gold yokuda rings are real depressing when you've already got the 2 vo rings you need. nearly 300nruns and the only divines vo piece I've seen was a helmet that I had to decon, I got hella lucky with the 2 infused pieces I've come across.

basically imagine the rng from vmsa, and multiply it by however many pieces you need. Players need to understand that this does mpre good than harm.

unless you want that jewelry to be worth 500k+ , armour 50k+ a piece, and hard to find, then be greatful it's farmable. If the item sets you want are bop (aether/vo/yokuda) it would take literal months of rng to complete your sets.
    Edited by Ep1kMalware on July 14, 2016 3:33AM
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ?

I feel like im always the last to know about glitch/exploits/free stuff-that-zos-dosent-ban-people-for......
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vangy wrote: »
    ?

I feel like im always the last to know about glitch/exploits/free stuff-that-zos-dosent-ban-people-for......

haha yeahhh, it's not free though. massive time dump and dissappointment. will be way better when tou can trade bop items and better trait drops.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

basically ite,s just scale to the player instead of the dungeon. You still get piles of the same continuous garbage over and over again. the caveat is you can do it faster so it's like 10-15min/farm instead of like 45.

you get 3x the amount of prosperous knightmare junk than normal. Unless zos wants to fix droprate this bug is an absolute blessing.

people don't realize that you only get a small % chance to get the set you're looking for, a small % chance for it to be an ite, you need, and a very, very small % chance it's a trait anything other than training/prosperous.

gold jewelry is cool but when you can't trade it those gold yokuda rings are real depressing when you've already got the 2 vo rings you need. nearly 300nruns and the only divines vo piece I've seen was a helmet that I had to decon, I got hella lucky with the 2 infused pieces I've come across.

basically imagine the rng from vmsa, and multiply it by however many pieces you need. Players need to understand that this does mpre good than harm.

unless you want that jewelry to be worth 500k+ , armour 50k+ a piece, and hard to find, then be greatful it's farmable. If the item sets you want are bop (aether/vo/yokuda) it would take literal months of rng to complete your sets.

I see. Is this confirmed by ZOS as unintended? Have they made any statement about it being an exploit?
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I see. Is this confirmed by ZOS as unintended? Have they made any statement about it being an exploit?

not that I've seen. I'vd never done the glitch on vet mode so idk if it affects leaderboard score. However, I'vr done vet sanctum and the drops are identicle, and training / prosperous are still 99% of drop constitution.

no word on from zos that I've seen sofar though. I pray that if/when they fix this they improve drops SIGNIFICANTLY. just got ice staff of vicious ophidian and 4 pieces of prosp knightmare and 1 training skirmisher shoes >.<
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

not that I've seen. I'vd never done the glitch on vet mode so idk if it affects leaderboard score. However, I'vr done vet sanctum and the drops are identicle, and training / prosperous are still 99% of drop constitution.

no word on from zos that I've seen sofar though. I pray that if/when they fix this they improve drops SIGNIFICANTLY. just got ice staff of vicious ophidian and 4 pieces of prosp knightmare and 1 training skirmisher shoes >.<

Then it's fair game until ZOS makes a call. You can't just label everything an exploit without knowing for sure ZOS didn't intend the mechanic to be flexible.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then it's fair game until ZOS makes a call. You can't just label everything an exploit without knowing for sure ZOS didn't intend the mechanic to be flexible.

were you directing that at me? I can't see how it applies.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No. I was saying in regards to other posts in this thread.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. I was saying in regards to other posts in this thread.

xD fair enough, sometimes I tag the wrong post and it's an akward pita.
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snitch.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hashtag_ wrote: »
    Snitch.

yeh, [robably all sad he got kicked from a group amd now he wants everyone to suffer. great -.-
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    So you are saying that an obvious bug is no exploit until someone from ZOS says it is?
    What sort of argument is that?

Let's tag some of them to see if they agree with your logic:
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by Noerknhar on July 14, 2016 6:32AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I know what I'm doing today.

About 8hrs until it's "fixed" zos can fix this rapidly but nothing we actually want or need fixed. Though gold viper and elegant rings have dropped rapidly in price.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao, people absolutely *** up a storm about hoe hard gear is to get from these places, and how bad the rng is.

the 1 time, the 1 time you morons get a chance at finally getting gear you want you turn it into a circus.

*noms popcorn*
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to explain how to do it, if you want it fixed that is!
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    lmfao, people absolutely *** up a storm about hoe hard gear is to get from these places, and how bad the rng is.

the 1 time, the 1 time you morons get a chance at finally getting gear you want you turn it into a circus.

*noms popcorn*

Using a bug is using a bug.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pokes @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GinaBruno

any statement about this? intended or bug (e.g. yet another exploit going on)?
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This post turned into a massacre fast
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blatant repeat use of exploits should be an account ban.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to explain how to do it, if you want it fixed that is!

Find a noob at CP 100 and make him the leader of a 13 man party and travel in to scale it down.

I did wonder how so much gold jewelery popped up for sale this week. Time to start farming noobs and offering them 100k to group up for a day lol. The traits do need looking at. Besides jewelry which is fixed pee set I am just getting trash shite all the time.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pecheckler wrote: »
    Blatant repeat use of exploits should be an account ban.

what are they going to do? ban 80% of their players for picking up trash xD

I mean seriously.
This discussion has been closed.