Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Used to teabag Sarenvog when we were in groups, back in the day. Worth it to hear him swearing at me in TS.

But really I love all y'all scrubs too much to want to teabag. Just glad you're all here.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    @CyrusArya mate happy for 1v1 and 2v2. Just send me a in game mail.
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this got interesting.

@CyrusArya TM definitely doesn't zerf (my new name for zerg surf cause I always type "zerg zerg" or "surf surf"), only very rarely do they end up near a PuG group. Few days ago in zone someone mentioned defending Bleakers might ruin TM's farm to which they replied "we are at an undisclosed location, don't worry".

No comment on the other things you listed cause I so rarely run into them, but claiming they zerf throws immediate doubt on that list.

Good to see ya'll going to duel and x v x though.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    I think the only two people to teabag me in TM were Sheo and Daephina. Komodo too but that was back in Chillrend days and has been forgiven.

OK. now I know there is confusion. I have only T bagged once; over a year ago and that was an extreme circumstance. I even felt bad 2 minutes later.

The 'worst' I will do is an intentional after the fact repentance. I find the whole concept childish.

Maybe I was repairing a door or a wall. <shrug>

No, I remember it quite vividly.

TM at Bruma scroll farming.
    Lonely Atlas just minding his own business doing the dolmen.
    30 AD run me over after I kill the boss and take my loot.
    TRIGGERED
    Sheo bags.
    I rage tell.
    I go back and completely dumpster Sheo.
    I bag.
    A wild Dae appears.
    Attempts to rez Sheo.
    Unsuccessful.
    Dae is killed.
    Atlas reaches POWER TRIGGERED RANK IV.
    Places oil and dumps on Sheo's corpse for the next 5 minutes.
    Rowsdowserr invasion/talons spam.
    Komodo Negate.
    Could probably roll dodge
    #TRIGGERED
    Dumps one last glory oil on Sheo.
    satisfied.
    Sheo and Dae bag.

So ends the story of when Dae bagged me.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I find it comical that the bashing had been focused on Legion of Death Gaming and now it's on Tertiary Meat. Is there some group that is specifically trying to chase out all the other guilds so that they can control Azura's Star politically which then gives them the ability to control who gets emperor?
    Options
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I find it comical that the bashing had been focused on Legion of Death Gaming and now it's on Tertiary Meat. Is there some group that is specifically trying to chase out all the other guilds so that they can control Azura's Star politically which then gives them the ability to control who gets emperor?

Lol, indeed. Hate to anyone that is successful in the way they play.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

Oh, you've found me out. How astute you are...

Considering the bashing of TM is coming from primarily other AD and the bashing of you came from all factions, I'd have to say you have your tin foil covered head up something....
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh, you've found me out. How astute you are...

Considering the bashing of TM is coming from primarily other AD and the bashing of you came from all factions, I'd have to say you have your tin foil covered head up something....

The TM bashing comes in waves. Go back about 3 months and it was the exact same thing. Another 3 months before that and we have again....the exact same comments and complaints..all met with the same responses.

It was the same on the Haderus thread and similar on a Thornblade thread. I even think there might be some Chillrend drama somewhere on the forums. We play to have fun with our guildies and apparently other people take offense to us having fun.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on January 12, 2017 2:50AM
    Marek
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waiting for AD faction pugs-sempai to notice us, I guess.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't speak of past events, but I was with Arya that night and I can confirm that when we were all at Farragut, Arya and I (and everyone else in our group) were streaking away from TM and all of a sudden that TM group seemed to multiply into tons of AD. And unless TM runs with many people who are less than 400 cp, they were surrounded by AD pugs and continued to be surrounded as they ran the scroll. However, flies to light are like pugs to scrolls so I can understand that there were pugs with them. That is the only encounter I have had with them in a long time so that's all I can speak of.

Also, the part about having grand overlords that get 1vxed I can also agree with. I was even fighting Komodo and a couple other random AD and when I started killing them and got support from Red, he attempted the streak escape when he originally outnumbered us (which is a fair tactic as it's no fault of our own when the pugs next to us get killed). I think Komodo and Legion have some sort of salt between them that I am not familiar with, though.

You might know me by The Engine Guardian or my EP Leifyeric.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone get Pugshellshock into these forums posts please!!!!
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like TM. They turn up in fun and unusual places.

Dat scroll chase yesterday was insane fun
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't speak of past events, but I was with Arya that night and I can confirm that when we were all at Farragut, Arya and I (and everyone else in our group) were streaking away from TM and all of a sudden that TM group seemed to multiply into tons of AD. And unless TM runs with many people who are less than 400 cp, they were surrounded by AD pugs and continued to be surrounded as they ran the scroll. However, flies to light are like pugs to scrolls so I can understand that there were pugs with them. That is the only encounter I have had with them in a long time so that's all I can speak of.

Also, the part about having grand overlords that get 1vxed I can also agree with. I was even fighting Komodo and a couple other random AD and when I started killing them and got support from Red, he attempted the streak escape when he originally outnumbered us (which is a fair tactic as it's no fault of our own when the pugs next to us get killed). I think Komodo and Legion have some sort of salt between them that I am not familiar with, though.

You might know me by The Engine Guardian or my EP Leifyeric.

We pick up scrolls with the sole purpose of herding the rest of AD to objectives. (if we try and run it ourselves we end up with a zerg of AD regardless of our intentions anyway) Half of the time we get far enough where we know AD should be able to finish the run and drop it and go back into DC/EP territory.

Sometimes you gotta shine a big scroll-light on a keep in order to get AD to siege it.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on January 12, 2017 3:08AM
    Marek
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i thought you guys meant when we fought you before entering the gate. At that point I don't think we even killed all of you and didn't chase anyone down en masse.

But you have to be familiar with the AD on Azura's to understand that when a scroll is in play all other productive activities stop. So yeah once we grabbed that scroll a whole lot of pugs showed up even though we assured them we had it covered. Just can't control them unfortunately. So after we left the gate yeah there were a lot of extra people following us. Sorry I didn't catch what y'all were saying sooner.

It totally wasn't our intent to bring down the faction on you guys. We even seriously discussed dropping it in lake rumare since we were so frustrated at the AD for abandoning everything to join us in what we had hoped would be a key distraction in allowing BRK to be capped for the dethrone.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    can confirm TM are a bunch of zerglings thought everyone already knew that?
    #LOVEPALACE
    Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭

@usmcjdking
    I honestly do not recall this specific instance. It has been months since I have been in a group with Sheo (and in fact they prefer EP and are not currently in TM).

The activities listed are plausible. Trying to rez. Getting smacked down in the attempt. Calling it out and Row & Komodo responding. The logic that I do not get (even with my aversion to the activity) is why would it be called for when I died and had no part in killing you?

From the text, it seems that you also died near Sheo and I. Maybe when I was rez'd I went into stealth and then popped a BoL. Causing a kneel, stand, kneel animation?

The yellow glow causes enough heat, I do not require any more by antagonizing anyone.

In any event, I publically apologize for the interpretation of being degrading towards you. It was definitely not intended.
    Dae - TM
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this is what TM needs to bring to a resource farm to be successful. http://imgur.com/v0pAitZ

v0pAitZ.jpg
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Can confirm this is what TM needs to bring to a resource farm to be successful. http://imgur.com/v0pAitZ

v0pAitZ.jpg

good job zerging me on a resource with all of ad while spamming encase.
    #LOVEPALACE
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

http://imgur.com/9kuSmKm

9kuSmKm.jpg
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »

v0pAitZ.jpg

good job zerging me on a resource with all of ad while spamming encase.

You're welcome. thanks for the bags
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

We were small manning and 3 pugs showed up at our farm...and then the whole LONGBOTTOM LEAFERS ZERG came and wiped us w/ 22 people.

ALL they ever do is zerg. After they are done zerging, they surf the pug zerg...OMG

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.
    Options
  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    I will say this, it's weird playing on another faction. I see TM running about and I'm not dead. Odd for me. I also twitch wanting to attack you, lol. Then I see EP and realize... friendship means nothing... I'm fertilizer. My poor level 19, she stands no chance. *surfs the zerg* WOOOO!

PS: @Zander98 .... COME GET SOME......... be gentle..... >.>... <.<
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EPShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EPKatarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EPBrenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EPVeronika Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Necromancer (DD) - EPTalyanna Zelonis - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Templar (DD) - EPAurorale - LV50 Nord Stamina Sorcerer (DD) - EPKody - LV50 Breton Magicka Warden (DD) - EPCelestia Cloudstride - LV16 Breton Magicka Nightblade (DD) - EPFreyja Cloudstride - LV 50 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (DD/Tank) - EPStirs Fear Among The Dark - LV34 Nord Stamina Dragonknight (Storage trunk) - EPRIP - B A D S
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    OHHH MY GAWD...

9kuSmKm.jpg

Longbottom Leafers rage whispered me to say they weren't a zerg guild, yet they stack with DR and make a zerg.

My post was sarcasm mixed with satire.......

There was like 2 Longbottom members and a bunch of pugs.
    Edited by Micah123 on January 12, 2017 4:49AM
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    I think the only two people to teabag me in TM were Sheo and Daephina. Komodo too but that was back in Chillrend days and has been forgiven.

OK. now I know there is confusion. I have only T bagged once; over a year ago and that was an extreme circumstance. I even felt bad 2 minutes later.

The 'worst' I will do is an intentional after the fact repentance. I find the whole concept childish.

TRIGGERED
    Sheo bags.
    I rage tell.
    I bag.
    A wild Dae appears.
    Attempts to rez Sheo.
    Unsuccessful.
    Dae is killed.
    Komodo Negate.
    #TRIGGERED
    satisfied.
    Sheo and Dae bag.

Can't remember that specific event, but it does sound like something I'd do.
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Munavar

Oh it's quite alright, you guys have more recently given really fun fights so no ill will harbored. Really cut back on your amount of cheese sets recently which has let players like me actually engage (and most importantly HAVE FUN) and not get one shotted because my jabs hit 3 people with buggy ass Storm Knight.

Although, you know, remembrance.
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Munavar

Oh it's quite alright, you guys have more recently given really fun fights so no ill will harbored. Really cut back on your amount of cheese sets recently which has let players like me actually engage (and most importantly HAVE FUN) and not get one shotted because my jabs hit 3 people with buggy ass Storm Knight.

You just wait until our proc night. Viper/Veli/Widowmaker (or Red mountain) for 12/12 man group. It's poised to be the most sarcastic TM PvP night yet!
    Marek
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    @Uncle Sheo bag everything insight right?
    Ganker fails- bag.
    Ganker succeeds and then dies from the zerg- get rezzed and bag
    You see someone and they die- bag
    Your friend dies- destroy that corpse until you die
    Pugshellshock dies- releases because he knows what is coming for his body.

The best lesson you and Purus taught me. Thank you!
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Munavar

You just wait until our proc night. Viper/Veli/Widowmaker (or Red mountain) for 12/12 man group. It's poised to be the most sarcastic TM PvP night yet!

pls

no more cypriapricot 1 shots

pls
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle Sheo wrote: »

TRIGGERED
    Sheo bags.
    I rage tell.
    I bag.
    A wild Dae appears.
    Attempts to rez Sheo.
    Unsuccessful.
    Dae is killed.
    Komodo Negate.
    #TRIGGERED
    satisfied.
    Sheo and Dae bag.

Can't remember that specific event, but it does sound like something I'd do.

Oh I was PISSED because I had no idea you all were at Bruma and I was just doing dolmen loops, and you guys BOSS JACKED MY DOLMEN AND TOOK MY CHEST.
    Options
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    And even more comments have now been removed from this thread. As we said before we allow for some banter between members here but personal attacks are not acceptable and not tolerated. You don't have to like each other but you do have to respect one another. Remember to follow the community rules.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.