Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    What are you saying Mihail, kill quests aren't the best way to earn AP? He certainly doesn't get much from his keep captures...

;)

Well... there's always that goblin daily. lol ;)

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else see his twitch feed, where he was standing at Warden with guildies, comparing hats? While his faction was counter-sieging...?

LOL!

@FENGRUSH ... is THIS how you and Jar are so OP? The hats? Who needs an FC, anyway?

Throw down a GS! #legit
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    can confirm DC is just free ap for everyone.

False. After going back to play AD on my nightblade these past couple of days can confirm target dummy AI in housing update will be based off these players.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From roasting potatoes to roasting Vurian, this thread has it all. #topthread2016
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    He has 25k health, 13.7k magicka, and 11k Stamina. Do you you think he'll release the build?

Right?

His twitch is at times hilarious, gotta give him that. Would definitely recommend watching.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Did anyone else see his twitch feed, where he was standing at Warden with guildies, comparing hats? While his faction was counter-sieging...?

LOL!

@FENGRUSH ... is THIS how you and Jar are so OP? The hats? Who needs an FC, anyway?

Throw down a GS! #legit

I dont even know what youre saying. I dont even use hats except on my new sorc last night??
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ventured into twitch... saw Vurian97... was not disappointed.

https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/107751342?t=02h04m03s

LOL, I'm surprised his twitch didn't include night capping with Rexrebourne at down time, tbagging after he 5v1's someone, and camping the guards at the front porch of outposts with his group when someone above cp200 shows up.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man thats brutal.

LoL trying to bomb them at a town and then at a dolmen, had surprise element and still got rekt.

GGWP
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

As for being unsure if the Leafers are a PvP guild...a guild that always pushes objects, a guild that coordinated the EP pugs we have...and then calling them a blob...gtfo

Isn't that what everyone is doing to Legion of Death Gaming though? Calling it just a blob?

Lol, stfu, you can't play one-sided in a discussion like this. If LoDG is a blob for doing that for DC, then Leafers would be a blob too. Your zerg is ***, it lost during prime-time for the entire campaign leading up to this point.

Move along, Humphie. You might want to get back on that DC toon of yours and pretend you're playing with Betsy while you spy on zone-chat again.

Keep bitching, we'll keep it up, LoDG is here to stay. Thanks for playing the game folks!
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Blaa blaa In Elder Scrolls Online, our guild has crowned around a thousand Emperors, including at one point, daily crownings in Blackwater Blade blaa blaa Corrected 'thousands of Emperors' to 'around a thousand Emperors'.

Mind you, when I say thousands, I think 1,000+. In that thread, others were mathing at way above that. In some campaigns, there were 3-4 crownings PER DAY for months on end because they were buff servers and we were part of the scum brigade who would go zerg it down.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As for being unsure if the Leafers are a PvP guild...a guild that always pushes objects, a guild that coordinated the EP pugs we have...and then calling them a blob...gtfo

Isn't that what everyone is doing to Legion of Death Gaming though? Calling it just a blob?

Lol, stfu, you can't play one-sided in a discussion like this. If LoDG is a blob for doing that for DC, then Leafers would be a blob too. Your zerg is ***, it lost during prime-time for the entire campaign leading up to this point.

Move along, Humphie. You might want to get back on that DC toon of yours and pretend you're playing with Betsy while you spy on zone-chat again.

Keep bitching, we'll keep it up, LoDG is here to stay. Thanks for playing the game folks!
    Blaa blaa In Elder Scrolls Online, our guild has crowned around a thousand Emperors, including at one point, daily crownings in Blackwater Blade blaa blaa Corrected 'thousands of Emperors' to 'around a thousand Emperors'.

Mind you, when I say thousands, I think 1,000+. In that thread, others were mathing at way above that. In some campaigns, there were 3-4 crownings PER DAY for months on end because they were buff servers and we were part of the scum brigade who would go zerg it down.

hear hear...
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

hear hear...

Here*
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

hear hear...

Here*

She spelled it correctly, not everyone does.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAH This guy.

Doesn't have anything to do with the fight, gets there minutes after and then wants to emote like he is something special.

Dude, you may believe all the self-proclaimed hype you put in your signature, but please, actually contribute to a fight and not get stomped before you try to act like a tough guy.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the roughly 50 views to my Twitch folks.
    yodased wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAH This guy.

Doesn't have anything to do with the fight, gets there minutes after and then wants to emote like he is something special.

Dude, you may believe all the self-proclaimed hype you put in your signature, but please, actually contribute to a fight and not get stomped before you try to act like a tough guy.

Just because you didn't see a person because they weren't meleeing doesn't mean they weren't there. I was freely sniping from up on top. Marked Komodo Dragon and kept him from stealthing inside the tower and even kept him from sieging those that were on front door. Nice try though. Stay salty. :)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh so you were hiding somewhere then? got it
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

Keep making forum posts because you wiped at a keep. :)
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to need to start recording.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @Micah123 make sure you record me dancing
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

You mean rolling around incessantly with shuffle. I've found it pointless after last night to run around in circles w/ you. Good job on ganking me from behind once we pushed into the inner though. Wasn't expecting that.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »

You mean rolling around incessantly with shuffle. I've found it pointless after last night to run around in circles w/ you. Good job on ganking me from behind once we pushed into the inner though. Wasn't expecting that.

I'm the boogeyman, always expect me.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/toGON

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I propose an Azuras star dueling grudge match to handle all the salt in this thread winner takes all Vurian you got this
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 16, 2016 8:49PM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I propose an Azuras star dueling grudge match to handle all the salt in this thread winner takes all Vurian you got this

I don't duel. This game was designed for Large-Scale Siege Warfare PvP and that is precisely how I play it.

No point in dueling someone who has a proc set just so they can say they're better when it was only RNG that made them win.

Thanks for the defense-tick though folks, DC enjoyed it!
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Learn strategy. Going head-long into a fight isn't always the best option. View your case. You went head-long into Roebeck and wiped. L2Play.

I hope you enjoyed dying. You wiped at Roebeck again... and let it unflag for the 4th time now while you were inside. Stay bad.

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't duel. This game was designed for Large-Scale Siege Warfare PvP and that is precisely how I play it.

No point in dueling someone who has a proc set just so they can say they're better when it was only RNG that made them win.

Thanks for the defense-tick though folks, DC enjoyed it!

Yes, because every 1v1 you've lost (which is all of them) is because people are abusing proc sets.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

f2a5e61a38825bbd3abc5fa82df8d33f.gif
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duel my level 28 MagDK. I promise I don't have a proc set on. Actually don't even have all skills unlocked. I'm game.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    My potato is bigger than your potato
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Tells people to l2play, tells people to stay bad, is then asked to demonstrate said knowledge of how to play, then brings up completely unrelated proc sets as a defence for actual lack of skill in PvP combat in game.
    I thought we were past the topic of potatoes on this thread, but I guess I was wrong.

1v1 skill isn't 'knowledge of how to play' for ESO. This game isn't and hasn't been ever designed for small-scale. It is designed for AvA / Group vs Group. Stay salty Josh because your dream for ESO isn't happening. I play my way and you play your way, the difference is, my way is winning the campaign right now.
This discussion has been closed.