Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not.

Just because you said that, When next I get emperor, I'm going to farm your group so much you're all going to start mooing and clucking. Oh and don't worry, you'll need a full group. As emp I could comfortably handle 10 people, but with your groups skill level you'll need upwards of 30. :smile:

Yeah but he controls who gets emp though...so your chances might be low. ;)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh wrong quote i thought you were saying that to me i was like huh
    Edited by yodased on December 17, 2016 9:58PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Josh I heard you have been making me
    Proud :) I'm going to have to come see first hand
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • save_me_jeebus
    So I'm seeing a whole lotta potato talk, but not enough in depth discussion of the actual importance of HOW one goes about growing potatoes. Now i think this Vurian player just might be an expert in potatoing. Do you mound them? When do you plant? Fertilize? Harvest? All of these things must be considered in being able to create an exquisite potato dish.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 2 potato plants emerge in my garden where I buried my compost scraps. Clearly I am blessed with the art of potato creation.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played for maybe about 30 minutes today. Our poor little 4 man kept getting run over by AD and EP with much larger groups. Is it usually like that? Didn't see hardly any DC

This is obviously anecdotal so I have very little to go on.

What faction would benefit the most if I brought 4-6 of us back to AZ fulltime
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Played for maybe about 30 minutes today. Our poor little 4 man kept getting run over by AD and EP with much larger groups. Is it usually like that? Didn't see hardly any DC

It's hit or miss on DC from what I've seen. They can field some large numbers some nights but others they stay around 20-30 in most pushes. EP is similar but again can grow.

I'm not really sure where it came from but AD had a decent zerg running tonight which isn't usually normal. Sure there can be 30-40 AD in one place but this was 30-40 AD organized in one place....might be time to hop over to EP.
    Marek
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand AS on weekends, so much zerg.

AD had RoB, AOC (no idea who they are), IOTE and presumably TM had some small man going. 3 guilds running pugs is pretty crazy.

DC needs more people prime time (EP and AD both mercilessly go after them every day to reclaim the map).

EP seems to still have the least population at all hours, usually the last to hit 3 bars. They make up for this by more consistently having orgainsied guilds running, though.

AD still has the most population, but hit and miss if they achieve anything because very puggy and frequently hitting very dumb targets.

Edited by Taylor_MB on December 18, 2016 5:28AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

AD had a decent zerg running tonight... 30-40 AD organized in one place...

Those were 10 noob pugs that RoB picked up. There were only 2 groups running, that I saw. And they've been going up against zergs from both DC & EP; it was a numbers game.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That AOC guild was running two groups -- guild group with voice comms and a pug group -- so yeah they had 30-40 people taking keeps and trying to run scrolls.

Also we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

https://youtu.be/bMmgKZOHjIw
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure to watch last night's lodg stream, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "bridge fights": https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/108218900

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...
    31.00 - bridge of doom II
    31.15 - bridge of doom III

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as we showed up to Bloodmayne, I knew we were spotted because I put my treb up and I had 4 looking at me. I started spazzing and called for siege to pack up and GTFO, I knew very quickly that we had lost already.

Also: I kept trying to PvBridge and lost most of my attempts.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not. Don't make yourself sound as dumb as you do right now. Honestly, think it out. This is ESO PvP. There is more than just individual skill needed in ESO. My skill comes in during defense battles and leading groups. Your individual skill may get you kills but it isn't helping you much farther than that unless you have a zerg attacking something so you can gank the enemy and get your kills.

Don't be that dumb again. Think it out. Be outside the box, not inside it. Stupidity is why AD and EP kept losing the map during prime-time for the last week, just letting DC flip Sejanus and Drakelowe and push from there into BRK and Alessia as if it was nothing.

You aren't leading a thing when your entire faction hates you. Your level of "tactical" knowledge for defense is a direct reflection of how well you defend your own person. For crying out loud, you can't even put on a proper piece of armor to raise your stats beyond baseline levels. Yet you would have us thinking that your inability to put on pants, gives you complete control over the ruby throne?

So far, you've proven to us all that you can't defend yourself in battle, you can't direct your group to defend objectives, and you can't defend yourself in a forums debate.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    ...we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

Jesus, Kart ... you + 4 other TM guys = frightening. I'm assuming Micah and Kom were there, too. That's just sick! lol :)

Edited by Heike on December 18, 2016 7:48PM
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Make sure to watch last night's lodg stream, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "bridge fights": https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/108218900

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

That 20:30....
    Owl-2-Shock.png

The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Highlights:

00.50 - oil of death
    12.25 - bridge of doom I
    20.30 - I don't even...

That 20:30....
    Owl-2-Shock.png

I had to watch it, and now I can't stop laughing... it's like when bad meets worse.
    Edited by Minalan on December 18, 2016 8:11PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure to watch last night's lodg stream...: https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/108218900

My two favorite lines in this stream (of the little I watched; didn't even get to the bridge fails):

"That Kamodo Dragon guy [SNIP].. he's tried to overnight his emporership 15 times this campaign."

and....

"Yeah, the AD zerg (of 12 people) were at Ash. That's why we lost. [SNIP]"
    LOL omg wonderful stuff. Wonderful!

@Kartalin has Kamodo ever even stayed UP past midnight or 1am...?
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on December 20, 2016 3:48PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes but that's around when everyone starts logging for the evening or looks to do dailies. Komodo will run solo at these times or duo with Vujk perhaps.

Certainly he's not trying to nightcap by himself, loled at that ;)
    • PC/NA
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Komodo has pushed all the way until he needed 1 more keep multiple times this campaign, you can't deny it. Keep calling in more pals to defend yourself on the forums. I keep 1vXing you in the forums no problem. You keep replying and you keep checking my Twitch. Thanks for the views and thanks for the laughs. You honestly are the best. :)<3
    Ever thought of the fact that it is political *** and people want me gone because I effect who gets emperor and who doesn't? My faction hates me because I control if they crown or not. Don't make yourself sound as dumb as you do right now. Honestly, think it out. This is ESO PvP. There is more than just individual skill needed in ESO. My skill comes in during defense battles and leading groups. Your individual skill may get you kills but it isn't helping you much farther than that unless you have a zerg attacking something so you can gank the enemy and get your kills.

Don't be that dumb again. Think it out. Be outside the box, not inside it. Stupidity is why AD and EP kept losing the map during prime-time for the last week, just letting DC flip Sejanus and Drakelowe and push from there into BRK and Alessia as if it was nothing.

You aren't leading a thing when your entire faction hates you. Your level of "tactical" knowledge for defense is a direct reflection of how well you defend your own person. For crying out loud, you can't even put on a proper piece of armor to raise your stats beyond baseline levels. Yet you would have us thinking that your inability to put on pants, gives you complete control over the ruby throne?

So far, you've proven to us all that you can't defend yourself in battle, you can't direct your group to defend objectives, and you can't defend yourself in a forums debate.

Can't direct my group to defend objectives? Why is it that LoDG has constantly defended some key positions and held against greater odds then? Nice try, cup-cake, but last night LoDG quickly responded to EP hitting Aleswell and wiped them, and then repeated the defense against AD attempting to night-cap an emperorship again and wiped them TWICE. We opted to lose Glademist over Aleswell knowing that if we won at Aleswell, Glademist would be an easy recap.

Don't have tactical knowledge? Please. I'm being tactical in these Forums and you are oblivious to it. You keep getting baited into replying to me and it keeps getting me views on Twitch and more people knowing about me. You are easily baited and manipulated into doing precisely what I wanted. Stay a tool and continue to pretend that you are winning.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Komodo has pushed all the way until he needed 1 more keep multiple times this campaign, you can't deny it.
    Not denying this, I'm denying your claim in the video that we've attempted to nightcap. We only run groups during (NA) weekday evenings and afternoons and evenings in weekends, and lately this may be only six people. So AD may be pushing at other times than when Komodo and TM are on, but don't accuse us of trying to nightcap.
    • PC/NA
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    garbage

Do you actually read what you write? These delusions, do you believe them?

No one is buying into anything you are saying man, no one.

Not sure in what reality you live, but it isn't the same one as anyone else. The fact that people actually join your pugs is hilarious.

I mean you literally use siege in 1v1, drop it behind someone else on siege, that is.... beyond sad.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate the talk this guy is doing "assuming" all this stuff about the faction.

I don't speak for my guild mates, we are a council of friends with no "leader" but usually the one of us on top of the leaderboard assumed the roll in some fashion.

I like to think I did a pretty even handed job when I had the proverbial reigns, and part of it is realizing as a whole you are nothing without your faction at your back.

I was but a pup in no mercy when naw sunrest used to crush 50+ people by himself but even naw didn't crown himself.

I always tried to thank my faction and the guilds, no matter how small for lending a hand, and I never presided to speak for them outside of some obvious comments In jest.

Further than that I like to think I enjoyed the respect of my opponents if not their fear(a la braidas, hero style)

The pvp community isn't as big as you think and the only difference between you and them is they chose different on the character select screen.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy has so many delusions he is impossible to argue with. We really should just stop and get back to 1vx'ing his guild.

He's like an anti-vaxxer chem trail conspiracy theorist who thinks Monsanto is sterilizing the world population because.... profit or something.

Seems a pretty apt analogy I think.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of sheliza the unkillable.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate the talk this guy is doing "assuming" all this stuff about the faction.

I don't speak for my guild mates, we are a council of friends with no "leader" but usually the one of us on top of the leaderboard assumed the roll in some fashion.

I like to think I did a pretty even handed job when I had the proverbial reigns, and part of it is realizing as a whole you are nothing without your faction at your back.

I was but a pup in no mercy when naw sunrest used to crush 50+ people by himself but even naw didn't crown himself.

I always tried to thank my faction and the guilds, no matter how small for lending a hand, and I never presided to speak for them outside of some obvious comments In jest.

Further than that I like to think I enjoyed the respect of my opponents if not their fear(a la braidas, hero style)

The pvp community isn't as big as you think and the only difference between you and them is they chose different on the character select screen.

Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming. I don't mean that we solo cap an emperorship at all. I am simply saying that we are needed if they intend to crown or do anything on the map. The faction is undermanned and we are one of maybe 3 groups that run. They need us just like we need them.

The difference is, we take our L's while some in the faction want to attack select parties in zone-chat because they aren't winning for once.

As far as your guild mates and to my guild mates. We are definitely friends, but there is certainly a line of leadership. I have been the Guild Leader for 8 years and 5 months. Our ranks have shifted, officers have come-and-gone, but always on top, has been me. I don't speak for the others, nor do I speak for the LoDG community whenever it comes to official statements without all officers coming together as a collective to decide on the message we're sending.

The Daggerfall Covenant is an amazing faction that has achieved great things from being the most underpopulated faction at launch to this point, we are growing in strength and in players. Our faction is learning and getting better as time goes. LoDG alone has a roughly 80% new player population. We are teaching these people PvP strategies, not player builds. That will come at another time.

So yeah, we lose sometimes, but that is what makes winning even more fun, because you know you overcame those odds and finally changed an L to a W. It's just like the fight at Fort Ash yesterday, it was a very fun and exciting battle that went on for roughly 20minutes, with the Aldmeri Dominion closing in on a victory and the Daggerfall Covenant coming out on top. Just like the Aldmeri Dominion sniping a cap on Nikel right after the Daggerfall Covenant had flipped it over. We all win some, we all lose some, but it's how you handle those that decide how much fun you truely are having in this game.

Remember folks, I may come off douchy, but it is all in how you view the message. I am not the King of the Covenant, I don't solo crown, and I definitely don't have the entire faction backing me. LoDG just wants people to acknowledge that we are a presence in the faction and in the campaign, not something that our faction should bad-mouth. We are here to help the faction, help the campaign, and most of all, help Elder Scrolls Online.

If you have a complaint about LoDG, any member of it, or myself, feel free to bring it forward and we will handle it if possible. I

As far as our rivals go:
    Tertiary Meat, we hope to run into more of your AP Farms, the chase from Ash to Imperial City Sewer entrance was fun and exciting.
    B A D S, we hope to continue to run into you and have some fun fighting a skilled group that is always outnumbered but can wipe us if we aren't careful.
    Republic of Bananas, continue doing your thing, leading the pugs and leading the front-line push, it has been exciting fighting against you.
    Imperator of the Eagle, I hope to see more of you in Azura's Star and less in Blackwater Blade, your front-line force as well as your pug-force is exciting to fight against and I look forward to it more.
    Longbottom Leafers, you have proven that you are a PvP guild and proven that you aren't a blob of EP pugs. I have enjoyed fighting against you and seeing the Ebonheart Pact force arise once again, it is always exciting to see more organization as well as more players in whichever faction is losing!
    Love Den, as always, our rivalry goes back to Blackwater Blade and it continues to get even more heated as time goes! Keep up the goofy guild claims up, keep on visiting Azura's Star, and let's keep the fun going!

I have appreciated the last few days of Azura's Star, seeing the map changing colors frequently and predominately red. It is an exciting change and one that I hope continues to happen. Let's continue to aspire for Azura's Star to be the next-best thing when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online PvP, and let's make this fun.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course a faction makes an emperorship plausible, but the Daggerfall Covenant relies on Legion of Death Gaming. I don't mean that we solo cap an emperorship at all. I am simply saying that we are needed if they intend to crown or do anything on the map. The faction is undermanned and we are one of maybe 3 groups that run. They need us just like we need them.

The difference is, we take our L's while some in the faction want to attack select parties in zone-chat because they aren't winning for once.

As far as your guild mates and to my guild mates. We are definitely friends, but there is certainly a line of leadership. I have been the Guild Leader for 8 years and 5 months. Our ranks have shifted, officers have come-and-gone, but always on top, has been me. I don't speak for the others, nor do I speak for the LoDG community whenever it comes to official statements without all officers coming together as a collective to decide on the message we're sending.

The Daggerfall Covenant is an amazing faction that has achieved great things from being the most underpopulated faction at launch to this point, we are growing in strength and in players. Our faction is learning and getting better as time goes. LoDG alone has a roughly 80% new player population. We are teaching these people PvP strategies, not player builds. That will come at another time.

So yeah, we lose sometimes, but that is what makes winning even more fun, because you know you overcame those odds and finally changed an L to a W. It's just like the fight at Fort Ash yesterday, it was a very fun and exciting battle that went on for roughly 20minutes, with the Aldmeri Dominion closing in on a victory and the Daggerfall Covenant coming out on top. Just like the Aldmeri Dominion sniping a cap on Nikel right after the Daggerfall Covenant had flipped it over. We all win some, we all lose some, but it's how you handle those that decide how much fun you truely are having in this game.

Remember folks, I may come off douchy, but it is all in how you view the message. I am not the King of the Covenant, I don't solo crown, and I definitely don't have the entire faction backing me. LoDG just wants people to acknowledge that we are a presence in the faction and in the campaign, not something that our faction should bad-mouth. We are here to help the faction, help the campaign, and most of all, help Elder Scrolls Online.

If you have a complaint about LoDG, any member of it, or myself, feel free to bring it forward and we will handle it if possible. I

As far as our rivals go:
    Tertiary Meat, we hope to run into more of your AP Farms, the chase from Ash to Imperial City Sewer entrance was fun and exciting.
    B A D S, we hope to continue to run into you and have some fun fighting a skilled group that is always outnumbered but can wipe us if we aren't careful.
    Republic of Bananas, continue doing your thing, leading the pugs and leading the front-line push, it has been exciting fighting against you.
    Imperator of the Eagle, I hope to see more of you in Azura's Star and less in Blackwater Blade, your front-line force as well as your pug-force is exciting to fight against and I look forward to it more.
    Longbottom Leafers, you have proven that you are a PvP guild and proven that you aren't a blob of EP pugs. I have enjoyed fighting against you and seeing the Ebonheart Pact force arise once again, it is always exciting to see more organization as well as more players in whichever faction is losing!
    Love Den, as always, our rivalry goes back to Blackwater Blade and it continues to get even more heated as time goes! Keep up the goofy guild claims up, keep on visiting Azura's Star, and let's keep the fun going!

I have appreciated the last few days of Azura's Star, seeing the map changing colors frequently and predominately red. It is an exciting change and one that I hope continues to happen. Let's continue to aspire for Azura's Star to be the next-best thing when it comes to Elder Scrolls Online PvP, and let's make this fun.

Just gtfo. I am begging you...please. Just go.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how your brain functions. After everything you just said here, you go steal EP's scroll less then 30mins after the server is restarted.

LoDG, PvDoor champions.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    ...we got to meet the Legion of Death Gaming group a few times tonight. Just trying to see what all the fuss was about. ;)

Jesus, Kart ... you + 4 other TM guys = frightening. I'm assuming Micah and Kom were there, too. That's just sick! lol :)

I wasn't there. Komodo was though.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    I don't understand how your brain functions. After everything you just said here, you go steal EP's scroll less then 30mins after the server is restarted.

LoDG, PvDoor champions.

Pretty sure Love Den & Longbottom Leafers have capped the map and literally camped the Daggerfall Covenant's gates while no scroll was there for 3 days in a row. I'm not concerned about what happens on the map. It is PvP. LoDG has an Oceanic branch.

Also, go ahead and call it PvDooring whenever it was 9 EP defending against 8 DC. Nice PvDoor, champ. Not our fault you don't know how to counter siege.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

As far as our rivals go:

I'm sure I can speak for everyone in TM that we will be happy to oblige you running into more of our AP farms.

The funny part of that fight towards the Sewer entrance is that we weren't looking for it. We wiped everyone as we passed through ash gate and continued on our way, only to have a sea of blue charging back at our back lines.

I will be honest, Vurian killed me once in that fight, with a fire ballista up on the hill, while his group was in the middle of TM wondering what to do...

That's one thing I like about our group leaders in TM, WE follow THEM into battle. They aren't posted up on siege behind us.
    Edited by Micah123 on December 19, 2016 1:56PM
    Tertiary Meat
This discussion has been closed.