Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Let's get this thread back on track.

F the DC Emp push, we held that nonsense.

Although it did force me to open my invite string to zone and just pull in everybody.

Also shout out to Valla Void who nearly boned my poor crew bombing us at Ash, first bomblade I seen on AS in awhile that actually merced people.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

Although it did force me to open my invite string to zone and just pull in everybody.

Also shout out to Valla Void who nearly boned my poor crew bombing us at Ash, first bomblade I seen on AS in awhile that actually merced people.

I wish my MagBlade was even half a Valla.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Valla was a legit Emp, too. Nearly unkillable. Always there. And as humble as they come. #truth
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaand, DC PVDoor's the map at 4am again. lol

Be proud of that, I guess?

The AP will still scroll for us during primetime. ;)
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was some tough fighting last night. Small scale was nowhere to be found but it was fun.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild may end up moving to Azura's. We don't have the numbers we used to, but it would be a difference. We'll see how folks are feeling at the end of this week...
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Heike wrote: »

PvDoor'd? You obviously were not online during that. We were fighting equal numbers until we crowned Emperor and then AD & EP rage-logged. At that point a bunch of DC logged out because they felt they had accomplished their goals and so they bounced. A few of us went and took the scrolls after that though.

But hey, AD & EP zerged the map down at noon, guess you guys can be proud of that, because it's noon so it's different than the Oceanic players taking the map, right?

Get your petty crap out of the Forums. There are people who PVP when you don't, get over it. This game has a 24/7 playerbase. Go figure though that people want to flip out when DC does it but when EP does it there is no Forum post.

Stay a tool. AD gets carried by EP because you can't sustain by yourself.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

"PvDoor'd? You obviously were not online during that. We were fighting equal numbers until we crowned Emperor and then AD & EP rage-logged...."

EP and AD were down to 1 bar each, at 2am, when most people quit and went to sleep. You pushed for crown at 4am.
    But hey, AD & EP zerged the map down at noon, guess you guys can be proud of that, because it's noon so it's different than the Oceanic players taking the map, right?

#1. You're not an oceanic player.
    #2. AD took 4 keeps at noon, with 1 bar of pop, and against 1 bar of DC/EP. That's hardly zerging... and at least people are awake.
    "Get your petty crap out of the forum..."

I'm not the one who comes into this forum and writes 2-page dissertations about why people should respect me. (I've earned the respect of my adversaries, son.) And I don't make blatantly false statements, with exaggerated kill numbers and AP. Nor do I whine when it's convenient.
    "Stay a tool.

AD gets carried by EP because you can't sustain by yourself.

I'm not the one setting up seige behind players, in order to kill them.

I'm not the one who emo-snaps in his zone chat. DC guild leaders are hopping into my TS, and laughing at you so hard that they can barely breathe....

But, I'm the tool?

You wipe at every occupied keep you attack. Our group of 12 got over 200k+ AP from you and your scrub zerg, at Ash, Nickel, Roe and Black Boot.... just because you wouldn't try something different.

(Oh, yeah... and everyone here knows that your statement of getting "90K AP in 17 minutes" the other night at BB was a another in your long list of trophy lies. You wiped in 5 minutes, as soon as we showed up. Keep going though... it's hilarious. lol)

You ran away from a healer, Vurian... until she chased you down and rekt you.

And I'm a tool...?

My goodness, you're a hoot.
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

PvDoor'd? You obviously were not online during that. We were fighting equal numbers until we crowned Emperor and then AD & EP rage-logged. At that point a bunch of DC logged out because they felt they had accomplished their goals and so they bounced. A few of us went and took the scrolls after that though.

Get your petty crap out of the Forums. There are people who PVP when you don't, get over it. This game has a 24/7 playerbase. Go figure though that people want to flip out when DC does it but when EP does it there is no Forum post.

What a load of horse crap.

BTW, the emp was dethroned with 1 bar AD and 2 bars EP.

Cut the 'poor me' act. Who defended Black Boot and Bloodmayne with their zerg all morning?
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on March 3, 2017 10:50PM
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"PvDoor'd? You obviously were not online during that. We were fighting equal numbers until we crowned Emperor and then AD & EP rage-logged...."

EP and AD were down to 1 bar each, at 2am, when most people quit and went to sleep. You pushed for crown at 4am.

#2. AD took 4 keeps at noon, with 1 bar of pop, and against 1 bar of DC/EP. That's hardly zerging... and at least people are awake.

I'm not the one who comes into this forum and writes 2-page dissertations about why people should respect me. (I've earned the respect of my adversaries, son.) And I don't make blatantly false statements, with exaggerated kill numbers and AP. Nor do I whine when it's convenient.
    "Stay a tool.

I'm not the one who emo-snaps in his zone chat. DC guild leaders are hopping into my TS, and laughing at you so hard that they can barely breathe....

But, I'm the tool?

You wipe at every occupied keep you attack. Our group of 12 got over 200k+ AP from you and your scrub zerg, at Ash, Nickel, Roe and Black Boot.... just because you wouldn't try something different.

(Oh, yeah... and everyone here knows that your statement of getting "90K AP in 17 minutes" the other night at BB was a another in your long list of trophy lies. You wiped in 5 minutes, as soon as we showed up. Keep going though... it's hilarious. lol)

And I'm a tool...?

Omg I adore you

Edit: I hope I spelled it right. Cause I need to expect to be called out for my spelling...lol
    Edited by Humphie on March 3, 2017 10:31PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are both AD and EP complaining about DC? We are losing AZ by a large sum; you'd think they would encourage us to "zerg" more based on that lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Was some tough fighting last night. Small scale was nowhere to be found but it was fun.

I thought the field fights between AD and DC between Ash and Nickel were OK, when they INITIALLY started. In my book, 15v15 isn't too bad, as far as lag, and you can still work on small group movement with split groups, without worrying about 80 people (from either faction) flooding through the gate.

Our small(er) group ventured North only once, wiping at Glade. I imagine the fights between DC and EP at Ales and Chalman were absolute fireworks shows. lol

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is like a soap opera. Or a graveyard of egos. I follow it closely. :innocent:
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda want to jump in and start writing angry posts about completely made up PVP events that didn't happen, and see if I can get people to agree it was BS and start flaming each other over it.

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    I kinda want to jump in and start writing angry posts about completely made up PVP events that didn't happen, and see if I can get people to agree it was BS and start flaming each other over it.

Chances are that it will have probably happened recently lol.
    How creative are you gonna get?
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

Vurian, is that you?
    Edited by Humphie on March 3, 2017 11:10PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Why are both AD and EP complaining about DC? We are losing AZ by a large sum; you'd think they would encourage us to "zerg" more based on that lol.

Ummmmm...... have you looked at the scores today....?

And, lol I'm not complaining about the scores, if you were including me in that. I don't whine about zergs, win or lose. I just hate the overnighting, by people who live in the US. lol

Edited by Heike on March 3, 2017 11:43PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

I thought the field fights between AD and DC between Ash and Nickel were OK, when they INITIALLY started. In my book, 15v15 isn't too bad, as far as lag, and you can still work on small group movement with split groups, without worrying about 80 people (from either faction) flooding through the gate.

Our small(er) group ventured North only once, wiping at Glade. I imagine the fights between DC and EP at Ales and Chalman were absolute fireworks shows. lol

There was a big scroll run down by AD-DC border area of one of DCs scrolls when I got in. EP was carrying it when we got there and there was huge amounts of all 3 factions. After that; I wound up (In DC) heading Chalamin then pushing on down which ran into a dethrone attempt and it was blobs of DC vs blobs of AD. People dieing all over the place yet both sides just kept coming.

EP does a great job of defending when they have too; I give them that.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

What DC group leader talks to you? You are tooling hard now because I am the only organized group leader, the rest are pug leads, who specifically demand I bring my guild to help attack something.

Scrub zerg? You are farming people who aren't even part of my guild because my guild is rarely wiping, if we wiped so frequently like you are implying nobody would want to be part of us now would they?

90K AP in 17minutes? I use Kill Counter to track AP Gains, I think I would know how much we made.

You attempted shaming me for not 1v1ing a Healer? A HEALER? Really? Are you ditzy? Why would I go and fight a Healer when my build isn't meant for 1v1's, really? This is Cyrodiil PvP get your 1v1 *** out of here.

Can you find me some quotes on me demanding people respect me? I've never called for people to show me respect.

Also: To those crying about my guild defending tri-keeps, get used to it, we aren't stopping. LoDG is done cattering to the rules of our enemies, we make our own PvP Rules. You aren't the Guild Leads, you aren't the ZoS Employees, you aren't anyone who gets to tell us how we spend our time on the game, so suck it up buttercup because it'll be happening more often.

To the remark of me not being Oceanic, you sure are smart! Sure thing I live in the USA, but I am paid to lead groups for a US/OCEANIC guild. That means I have to be online for the Oceanic groups as well, who would've thunk it? The group lead has to put in the hours that they agree to? DANG! Wild concept, huh?

Anywho, DC has crowned 2 Emperors this campaign cycle and AD has crowned 0 still. Both DC Emperors were LoDG members... and both were crowned while we were in 3rd place in campaign score of all things!
    Edited by Vurian97 on March 4, 2017 1:01AM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

....You attempted shaming me for not 1v1ing a Healer? A HEALER? Really? Are you ditzy? Why would I go and fight a Healer when my build isn't meant for 1v1's, really?...."

Well, I'm not trying to "shame" you. Because, that would be against Zenimax's Terms of Service.

I was simply responding to your name-calling.

But.... hey, look: I understand. You don't have the DPS to take down a level 42 healer. I get it. Running away and leaving your group to die was probably the smartest thing for you to do... cause those Healers in Azura's are OP. Completely understandable.
    "....... I am paid to lead groups for a US/OCEANIC guild. That means I have to be online for the Oceanic groups as well, who would've thunk it? The group lead has to put in the hours that they agree to? DANG! Wild concept, huh?

So......... what you're saying is that you get PAID to lead? You're making monetary gains from Elder Scrolls Online and BETHESDA? From outside the game?

hmmmm.....
    Edited by Heike on March 4, 2017 1:51AM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Never forget the legend of the 46minute devil!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are just too serious and harsh. It's just a game

I've had a fun couple of nights learning my Stamblade in PVP missing some passives yet. At least I got vigor in about 40 minutes. Was rough without it
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

What DC group leader talks to you? You are tooling hard now because I am the only organized group leader, the rest are pug leads, who specifically demand I bring my guild to help attack something.

Scrub zerg? You are farming people who aren't even part of my guild because my guild is rarely wiping, if we wiped so frequently like you are implying nobody would want to be part of us now would they?

90K AP in 17minutes? I use Kill Counter to track AP Gains, I think I would know how much we made.

You attempted shaming me for not 1v1ing a Healer? A HEALER? Really? Are you ditzy? Why would I go and fight a Healer when my build isn't meant for 1v1's, really? This is Cyrodiil PvP get your 1v1 *** out of here.

Can you find me some quotes on me demanding people respect me? I've never called for people to show me respect.

Also: To those crying about my guild defending tri-keeps, get used to it, we aren't stopping. LoDG is done cattering to the rules of our enemies, we make our own PvP Rules. You aren't the Guild Leads, you aren't the ZoS Employees, you aren't anyone who gets to tell us how we spend our time on the game, so suck it up buttercup because it'll be happening more often.

To the remark of me not being Oceanic, you sure are smart! Sure thing I live in the USA, but I am paid to lead groups for a US/OCEANIC guild. That means I have to be online for the Oceanic groups as well, who would've thunk it? The group lead has to put in the hours that they agree to? DANG! Wild concept, huh?

Anywho, DC has crowned 2 Emperors this campaign cycle and AD has crowned 0 still. Both DC Emperors were LoDG members... and both were crowned while we were in 3rd place in campaign score of all things!

Do they pay you in these?

400px-Skyrimpotato.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM!!!!

c03e3f8823f759d0babe31851ff8364e92a0f45e70f9ba140bde97fa7984593a.jpg
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And, lol I'm not complaining about the scores, if you were including me in that. I don't whine about zergs, win or lose. I just hate the overnighting, by people who live in the US. lol

Isn't that how EP is 4k ahead in first though with 19 days left? Or is it because they spent a majority of the beginning of the campaign fielding a greater group presence at us eastern prime when a majority of our groups were oceanic?

Same problem, deal with it :)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

....You attempted shaming me for not 1v1ing a Healer? A HEALER? Really? Are you ditzy? Why would I go and fight a Healer when my build isn't meant for 1v1's, really?...."

Well, I'm not trying to "shame" you. Because, that would be against Zenimax's Terms of Service.

But.... hey, look: I understand. You don't have the DPS to take down a level 42 healer. I get it. Running away and leaving your group to die was probably the smartest thing for you to do... cause those Healers in Azura's are OP. Completely understandable.
    "....... I am paid to lead groups for a US/OCEANIC guild. That means I have to be online for the Oceanic groups as well, who would've thunk it? The group lead has to put in the hours that they agree to? DANG! Wild concept, huh?

So......... what you're saying is that you get PAID to lead? You're making monetary gains from Elder Scrolls Online and BETHESDA? From outside the game?

hmmmm.....

By that logic, you forgot twitch partnered streamers.

If he's paid to lead, good for him. Unlike EP/AD that sit on their computer on a Friday night for free lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

hmmmm.....

If he's paid to lead, good for him. Unlike EP/AD that sit on their computer on a Friday night for free lol.

You just qualified for cookies too.... ><
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

Isn't that how EP is 4k ahead in first though with 19 days left? Or is it because they spent a majority of the beginning of the campaign fielding a greater group presence at us eastern prime when a majority of our groups were oceanic?

Same problem, deal with it :)

Oh. Most DC players are oceanic?
    OK. Sorry. My bust. lol

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

My post was from the day before. Don't use it to defend your weird ramblings. EP crowned on the 2nd.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

"Stay a tool.

But, I'm the tool?

And I'm a tool...?

hmmmm.....

You just qualified for cookies too.... ><

Mint Chocolate Chip please!

And when you are done baking, get me my beer :).
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
This discussion has been closed.