Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    Mihael wrote: »
    I think too many people people are forgetting this is a PvP forum. If you really want to show him up then beat him in game.

Interesting that this is your first contribution to this forum. Did Dubzug cry and tell you he was being xV1'd?

Lmao no most on the time I see him he beats me with his group since I'm solo usually but instead of crying here I try to kill him in game. Because no matter how much you insult him it won't change the fact he is better than you
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    this thread has gone places
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a TF thread like this?
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

There will ever only be one Dubzug

But there was one who surpassed me in triggering factions..

His name..

Sarenvog
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread has gone places

I don't know what this thread is about.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Why did all of this salt happen right after my Emperorship? Let's be civil about the discussions. People on all factions have toxic personalities. It is part of being human. People have their faults.

Let's get to the real discussions.

I crowned Emperor last night.
    I was dethroned last night after 46minutes.
    Eowyynn, Leader of Darkest Requiem was crowned last night.
    Eowyynn is still Empress.
    Ebonheart Pact is in first place.
    Aldmeri Dominion is in second place.
    Daggerfall Covenant is in third place.

As of this post:
    EP is ahead of AD by 1,884 points.
    EP is ahead of DC by 2,286 points.
    AD is ahead of DC by 402 points.

Points are:
    EP - 4646
    AD - 2762
    DC - 2360

Power has shifted, obviously. It doesn't make the campaign any different than before. One faction is the super-power and the others are fighting to combat it. Let's keep having the fun while we can and for those who are in the weaker factions, let's try to figure out what we can do to compensate for that of which we lack.
    This has been an exciting campaign so far with some surprising events already happening. Let's not stop that from continuing.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    While we understand that this is a touchy subject for some, and a rather heated conversation for others, we must ask that all posts be kept civil and constructive, as well as within the Community Rules. Failure to do so can result in this thread being closed for good. Most of all, let us try to stop with the following:

Naming and Shaming
    Baiting
    Flaming
    Insulting Remarks
    Inappropriate Comments

These are the biggest issues we have noticed here.

Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Why did all of this salt happen right after my Emperorship? Let's be civil about the discussions. People on all factions have toxic personalities. It is part of being human. People have their faults.

As of this post:

Points are:
    EP - 4646
    AD - 2762
    DC - 2360

Power has shifted, obviously. It doesn't make the campaign any different than before. One faction is the super-power and the others are fighting to combat it. Let's keep having the fun while we can and for those who are in the weaker factions, let's try to figure out what we can do to compensate for that of which we lack.
    This has been an exciting campaign so far with some surprising events already happening. Let's not stop that from continuing.

Agreed. How many days are left on the counter?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

As of this post:

Points are:
    EP - 4646
    AD - 2762
    DC - 2360

Agreed. How many days are left on the counter?

27 days as of my post of those stats. We were 3 days in at that point.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the fights outside Rayles where we had no Healer and you have an Experienced Healer?

Your Healer is built for and experienced in Small-Scale. Whereas, our entire group is experienced in Medium / Large-Scale and built for those specifically.

If I go out soloing in my group build and die because I didn't have the right gear on or the right skills slotted, that would be my problem to resolve.

If I go out derping around in a group of 4 or 5 magicka DKs and we die to a similarly sized group with better composition, that would be our problem to resolve.

If your "small scale" of 10 (lol) gets wiped by 2 because you aren't prepared...
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Are you talking about the fights outside Rayles where we had no Healer and you have an Experienced Healer?

Your Healer is built for and experienced in Small-Scale. Whereas, our entire group is experienced in Medium / Large-Scale and built for those specifically.

If I go out soloing in my group build and die because I didn't have the right gear on or the right skills slotted, that would be my problem to resolve.

If I go out derping around in a group of 4 or 5 magicka DKs and we die to a similarly sized group with better composition, that would be our problem to resolve.

If your "small scale" of 10 (lol) gets wiped by 2 because you aren't prepared...

It should be mentioned that he claims there were 10 but there was 5 people when he fought us in the field. We eventually were 10 people when we attacked keeps and he hid behind guards and wouldn't attack unless we had all the guards on us.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »

There will ever only be one Dubzug

But there was one who surpassed me in triggering factions..

His name..

Sarenvog

"I was forged in the fires of Sarenvog, your hate tells have no power here" is one of my favorite things I've ever heard someone say in ESO.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we understand that this is a touchy subject for some, and a rather heated conversation for others, we must ask that all posts be kept civil and constructive, as well as within the Community Rules. Failure to do so can result in this thread being closed for good. Most of all, let us try to stop with the following:

Naming and Shaming
    Baiting
    Flaming
    Insulting Remarks
    Inappropriate Comments

Oh no! Don't you buggers get this beautiful thread closed.
    Lower the ego rate pls
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solid bantz crew keep it up.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should be mentioned that he claims there were 10 but there was 5 people when he fought us in the field. We eventually were 10 people when we attacked keeps and he hid behind guards and wouldn't attack unless we had all the guards on us.

Wait, What?
    What is the problem with striking when the guards do? The advice many of us who play solo or small scale would be to others: 'Be clever with your positioning and take advantage of anything that is in the environment'
    As annoying as it is to lose to a player because you have guards on you, one can't blame a player for using what's there to give them the advantage...

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait, What?
    What is the problem with striking when the guards do? The advice many of us who play solo or small scale would be to others: 'Be clever with your positioning and take advantage of anything that is in the environment'
    As annoying as it is to lose to a player because you have guards on you, one can't blame a player for using what's there to give them the advantage...

This is a game where larger groups not only have all the innate advantages of being in a larger group, but extra damage mitigation by game design, can flip flags faster and can even force flips flags while you are still fighting them on it, gaining the mid-fight advantage of NPCs (which are no joke in Azuras).

Am I going to use NPCs when faced with a larger force? Every chance I get.

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's always weird to see when the most dubious of players has such smack talk. In light of making a fool of oneself and not understanding that's what's transpiring it just get louder and more obnoxious.

They're either laughing with you or at you, and in this case it's certainly not with.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, What?

This is a game where larger groups not only have all the innate advantages of being in a larger group, but extra damage mitigation by game design, can flip flags faster and can even force flips flags while you are still fighting them on it, gaining the mid-fight advantage of NPCs (which are no joke in Azuras).

Am I going to use NPCs when faced with a larger force? Every chance I get.

It would appear what is common logic to many of us is apparently an act of shame to others.
    The general pvp populace nowdays has me so confused...

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Wait, What?

So why do you shame me for using siege then? You among others were trying to attack me for using siege the other day, when it is an advantage.

You can't play the "advantage" card now and shame me for using it earlier this week in the same thread.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but if it's just one or two dudes it's always funny if larger group puts siege down after they body flip a resource.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, I don't remember picking on you for using a ballista in forums.
    Show me the comment.

Yep, looked through my history. No seige attacks.
    I still have the upper argument over you.
    Edited by ellahellabella on February 26, 2017 4:48AM

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Show me the comment.

Did you edit it? It was a post from Monday. I wouldn't surprised, considering quite a few of your posts say "Edited".
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show me the comment.

Did you edit it? It was a post from Monday. I wouldn't surprised, considering quite a few of your posts say "Edited".

Only coz I'm a drop out of the College of Proofreading and leave a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes.

It's cute how you keep looking for a target to strike me with. I'm sure there is one but your marksmanship at the current time is deplorable. Keep at it, you'll hit one eventually!

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some nigh-unkillable tanks out there where the only recourse is to drop a cold fire on their arse. No shame in that.

That said folks...

Naming and Shaming
    Baiting
    Flaming
    Insulting Remarks
    Inappropriate Comments

We JUST got this warning. It will probably be another month of good behavior before we can earn another: let's try not to blow it.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    We gotta be on our best behavior!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    We gotta be on our best behavior!

To some of these people, this is their best behavior. Then again, not surprised when they actively support and play with select parties.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sick YouTube Comment

Let's go ahead and digest in the public eye, eh? Let's not hide behind YouTube accounts because "Forum Mods". If you want to talk smack, talk smack publicly, like I willingly do so. You are nothing more than a chicken if you are hiding because of "Forum Mods".

Let's digest this post though, for you, shall we?

You wanted to say I suck at taking a resource with 6 people, yet you didn't explain how. In that short brief moment, I realized you suck at spelling.

Next part, you claim I cheesed my way to #1. I played the map and helped DC survive while there were no other DC guilds. How is that cheesing? If we look at the top players in all of the factions, they are either AP Farmers or Zergers. What is the difference? One plays the map and one just sits on one spot and farms people. I played the map and AP Farmed a little bit to attain my #1 spot. If that is cheesing then you are bashing nearly every top leaderboard person right now.

You wanted to mention something about running, however, I don't quite remember running from that many fights, unless they involved me being outnumbered. I took notice of you running to YouTube to post your comment though, and since I already know who you are, I am not surprised a single bit, including the lack of correct spelling.

Now to the bit about "Snowbae" and Jabs and why they don't kill me 24/7. Why: They run away from me on a regular basis (run from my group). They aren't interested in fighting us, and rightfully so, it isn't beneficial for them because it is them running around a Tower usually and eventually dying anyway. Why bother? Anyone with a brain knows to just avoid an organized group if you are trying to Gank / AP Farm / Speed-Flip something.

Anywho: A pleasure doing business, like I said, not a bit surprised that you decided to hide on YouTube. At least some of us are willing to actually be tough in chat anywhere, anytime, no matter the punishment.

* This post involves no Naming & Shaming, involves no Baiting, and involves no vulgar terms, and involves no actual bashing of a specific person but involves an ongoing topic and a reply to that topic.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What's most amusing about these type "messages" and the like minded whispers in that mold is that the read like hysteria from a sociopath.

Truthfully, if you have ever looked around at some of these "pro player" types that talk so much trash and converse in insults... they are the bullied who have never had a real fight in their lives.

I guess I should add that YOU would get more respect if you did less player versus doors. But you wouldn't from the league of mighty 1vx streamers who all look like it's been a while since they were outdoors.

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is still going and still on top.

#Imadeit

#allyourbasebelongtous

PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
This discussion has been closed.