• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    yamborghini2_o70vpq.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gHhEQL.gif
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    wish the server was up so i can kill some yellows n reds :/
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She be up! Problem is that there will not be anyone to kill for a bit... Must be patient.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Happy No-CP week everyone!
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean Azuras gets CP, you know opposite day and all
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    LETS GO! Weve been training for this all of our lives!
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Good job to whoever is actively leaking Legion of Death Gaming's location to a select AD guild. Everywhere we went, they had an entire group waiting on us tonight, including their random zerg.

To make things better, I posted in zone chat about the leaking and instantly got whispered by a Lord of AD trying to claim they weren't leaking.

Is this what Azura's Star has come to? Spies?

I promise you no one leaked anything to anyone. Yes we knew you would be at brindle after you took vlast because you are incredibly predictable.

In regards to what happened at Sej, one of the 5 member's in my group at that point was out derping around on his own south of chal lumber. Because he knows I have recently lost any respect I did have for you he let me know your group was rolling south.

If you are unaware, when you crouch in this game and you are not in combat you go into stealth and your enemies can't see you.

Anyway, said group member followed your group towards BRK and the rest of my group left BRK to meet him following you. There may or may not have been a callout in zone that DC were headed to SEJ.

A piece of advice:

Be careful what you wish for - "People get mad about "PvDoor" because they were not smart enough to leave a defender there. Which makes their faction look bad for not defending. It is in no way someone else's fault that the only thing that had to deal with was a wall / door blocking them from a capture because someone didn't leave a scout / guard on patrol somewhere. People attempt to shame LoDG and me for using strategies that put us in the upper-hand but yet we won the fight. Isn't the point to win?"

I told you what you did wasn't smart

Edited by Micah123 on February 27, 2017 3:31PM
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She be up! Problem is that there will not be anyone to kill for a bit... Must be patient.

Should the AZ crew go to another campaign for this week if there aren't enough players to pop lock TF?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's a bit early to tell but Trueflame still seems to be holding well with population right now.

I suppose it's about what you want depending on which server you would like to hang in this week.
    Good fights: stay in Azura.
    AP: Trueflame: Offensive ticks are madness.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    "Micah123 wrote: »
    I promise you no one leaked anything to anyone.

Any actual leaking problems someone might encounter can be solved with diapers.

[Edited for naming and shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on February 28, 2017 12:58PM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's a bit early to tell but Trueflame still seems to be holding well with population right now.

I suppose it's about what you want depending on which server you would like to hang in this week.
    Good fights: stay in Azura.
    AP: Trueflame: Offensive ticks are madness.

Yea just wanted to make sure zos got the test they wanted. If TF stayed below 3 bars across all factions, it would be best to shift over to TF for the week.

But it sounds like they have what they need, population wise.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Should the AZ crew go to another campaign for this week if there aren't enough players to pop lock TF?

Yes. That's the point.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »

If you talk about BADS...we disbanded cause we didn't like our fanboi #1

Your what?

I am sure you understand, since you are so much smarter than me.

I wasn't aware that BADS had a fanboi.

Well I dunno...he might not be a real boy either...so maybe you are right and our fan boi was just a potato with siege. But what do I know? I can't even spell right, so don't expect me to know how to keep my small man group alive (means max.6 btw just in case you didn't know)

We all love you hun. Just for different reasons you expect. <3
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    First night of the Double AP Event was entertaining, especially seeing everyone poplocked! Intense fighting at Bleaker's at one point and fun fights all around!
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    It feels wrong getting 24k AP because you were one of 30 Potatoes that decided to run to Sej.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone here well-versed in Stamina Templar? I am wanting to make my Stamplar my main again but I have never been that good at a DPS build. I use to run Sunplar/Blazplar for the longest time as a group leader, but I would like to be capable in Solo / Small-Scale as well as Large-Scale and so I am wanting a build dedicated to Damage Dealing.

Would love some help figuring out a build, been spending the last 2 weeks doing my own theory-crafting and I find some upsides to certain things but can't find that even ground that makes all the good and no bad, as I've seen some builds do.

Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst thing to happen to you as crown is die, so tanky build for leaders is best.
    Life is pretty hard for stamplars still. I would go magplar instead for raid leads.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, magplar or DK.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here well-versed in Stamina Templar? I am wanting to make my Stamplar my main again but I have never been that good at a DPS build. I use to run Sunplar/Blazplar for the longest time as a group leader, but I would like to be capable in Solo / Small-Scale as well as Large-Scale and so I am wanting a build dedicated to Damage Dealing.

Would love some help figuring out a build, been spending the last 2 weeks doing my own theory-crafting and I find some upsides to certain things but can't find that even ground that makes all the good and no bad, as I've seen some builds do.

You don't build do be a dedicated damage dealer when playing solo and small scale (depending on what you consider small scale). You need to do everything because you can outsource anything to anyone else. I'd suggest playing a more well-rounded build if you are going to solo or small scale.
    Edited by LeifErickson on February 28, 2017 2:33PM
    Options
  • jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    First night of the Double AP Event was entertaining, especially seeing everyone poplocked! Intense fighting at Bleaker's at one point and fun fights all around!

That fight at Bleaker's was legit! About 30-45 minutes of DC holding off EP and AD at the end. Nice 55k AP tick at the end was all worth it.

Overall, the PvP action last night was insane! It seemed like there were huge groups of people every where you went. Yes, the zergs are in full effect, but I love seeing the PvP population like it was last night. Here's for a good week on Azura's!!!
    Options
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭

That fight at Bleaker's was legit! About 30-45 minutes of DC holding off EP and AD at the end. Nice 55k AP tick at the end was all worth it.

Overall, the PvP action last night was insane! It seemed like there were huge groups of people every where you went. Yes, the zergs are in full effect, but I love seeing the PvP population like it was last night. Here's for a good week on Azura's!!!

Technically there was no 'holding off AD' at that fight. Yes, AD hit the flank\back of EP at the breach but never glanced at a single DC. EP was just too fun to mess with at that time. After all, where do you think all the EP went while you hung around to get your 16.6K D tick?

Dae - TM
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    After all, where do you think all the EP went while you hung around to get your 16.6K D tick?

Bed, so they could be up at 5am?
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

In order to theorycraft there needs to be a sufficient theory to craft with. Large/Small/Solo is not a theory, it's a PVP playstyle preference. I can throw 10 spitballed builds at you - but none of them may work because you haven't provided an actual theory for people to craft with.
    Edited by usmcjdking on March 1, 2017 8:22AM
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Another great night in Azura's Star. AP Farm @ Black Boot for 17minutes against AD and an AP Farm @ Farragut for 16minutes against EP. Made 95k off AD, made 50k off EP.

As far as specifics there for the theorycrafting build, I want something that works in small-scale, because if it works there, it does wonders in large-scale.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another great night in Azura's Star. AP Farm @ Black Boot for 17minutes against AD and an AP Farm @ Farragut for 16minutes against EP. Made 95k off AD, made 50k off EP.

As far as specifics there for the theorycrafting build, I want something that works in small-scale, because if it works there, it does wonders in large-scale.

The largest difference between large and small scale is your player skill, followed by skill selection, and finally gear.
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

The largest difference between large and small scale is your player skill, followed by skill selection, and finally gear.

Incap strike must be the most skillful ability in the game then.
    Edited by Malibulove on March 1, 2017 9:51AM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Extended ritual, stam jabs are the Templar abilities I feel are must haves. Others like Rune and I do too but sometimes I'm moving to much to make use of it; but I try to keep it up or use RML in place if I'm running in to a lot of gankers or trying to empower attacks myself. Repentance if you need it but I have got by without it. I love stam javelin. It's CC is much better than the magic version

Rally, vigor, bow movement in sprint because you can't heal through things like you can as magicka but you can heal pretty well still. Just need to evade first. Vamp; for passive and faster sneak and quicker disappear at night.

All has to be tailored to your gear comp and group comp. I run in a small group most the time and use Bombard there to root to allow falling back. If I went solo; I trade that for snipe. Poison injection is a must.

Love my Stamplar and can often be the last to die with a small group but it's usually when I see the numbers don't add up and I escaped. Not as engaging in a Zerg where you just try to get hits in. At that point; I will put snipe on and pop in stealth and watch our flanks and stragglers hoping to make a surprise for enemy gankers.

I have been running magicka again lately though. Just too good and works better in PVE if I found someone willing to take me on pledges
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Neat, thanks for the tips!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.