Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    Why are both AD and EP complaining about DC? We are losing AZ by a large sum; you'd think they would encourage us to "zerg" more based on that lol.

Ummmmm...... have you looked at the scores today....?

And, lol I'm not complaining about the scores, if you were including me in that. I don't whine about zergs, win or lose. I just hate the overnighting, by people who live in the US. lol

Isn't that how EP is 4k ahead in first though with 19 days left? Or is it because they spent a majority of the beginning of the campaign fielding a greater group presence at us eastern prime when a majority of our groups were oceanic?

Same problem, deal with it :)

Oh. Most DC players are oceanic?
    OK. Sorry. My bust. lol

Looked like most of EP is oceanic and playing map objectives better, so I'm not sure why you guys are complaining about DC only lol.

I'm also not sure why AD is hitting blue offensively; EP still has a 4k lead yet AD holds a blue scroll. Which means at some point during Saturday, AD decided it was a grand idea to roll up to blues Tri keeps (or use an EP offensive to snake a scroll.)

Judging from last night logging around 2-3am, DC and EP were stalled at bleaks, but both pushing South. EP for dominating reasons and DC for trying to get their scroll back. We also had a yellow team hitting bleaks going to chal gate, which effectively stopped DC from making strong offensives in that direction (likely also sending more pugs South.)

Listen, I'm all up for helping factions not roll entire numbers at certain times of the day. But let's not pretend DC is the problem; AD needs to not *** for second and EP fields the most with more organisation towards map play which dictates both DC and AD pressure them back to second/third.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess DC's Oceanic Crew has been working non-stop lol
    jj5bTD6.png

- Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj5bTD6.png

You got Bruma.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    jj5bTD6.png

You got Bruma.

Gotta remain positive lol
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Minno AD liberated the scroll from EP.

Ash-nikel-roe is the bridge war of the west.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    IG when EP or AD are finally winning, they get pretty hyped???
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minno AD liberated the scroll from EP.

Ash-nikel-roe is the bridge war of the west.

That sounds fair!

Guess AD should help DC soon, its looking like our DC day zerg is having trouble ;)
    sgmQCa6.png
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So how's the Chalman siege going? Anyone have tick details? Should be juicy whichever side gets it.

Also massive lol to the AD pugs stacking 3+ raids at chal and can't even put up 20 siege or take the darn thing. Wanted to switch over to EP but not everyone in group had toons there so we settled for fringe objectives and smallman targets in the meantime at least up to when I had to leave.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    So how's the Chalman siege going? Anyone have tick details? Should be juicy whichever side gets it.

Also massive lol to the AD pugs stacking 3+ raids at chal and can't even put up 20 siege or take the darn thing. Wanted to switch over to EP but not everyone in group had toons there so we settled for fringe objectives and smallman targets in the meantime at least up to when I had to leave.

Was a fun fight but considering it was double AP week, I expected much much more. However there were about 100 EP there soooo
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on March 6, 2017 1:43AM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice with those numbers.

We noticed AD had one flag capped and DC the other at one point, neither wanting to give up the O tick for the sake of dethrone and both failing.
    • PC/NA
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    The history books will forever point to the untouched Eastern postern as the reason for ADs fall.

Also by about 30~ minutes in certain assets wouldn't even load in, it was just vague globes of yellow light doing stuff.

iIzV6nd.png

Still worth it for the 46k tick though.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    AD tried to pull a sneaky move and take all of DC's home forts as we were sieging Chal. If only they would've used all their forces, we could've crowned. Im not complaining tho, I got massive ap and had a kill filled night while keeping my deaths low while zerging B)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    AD tried to pull a sneaky move and take all of DC's home forts as we were sieging Chal. If only they would've used all their forces, we could've crowned. Im not complaining tho, I got massive ap and had a kill filled night while keeping my deaths low while zerging B)

Pft what?

Were any keeps apart from Ash ever even flagged let alone taken? Pretty blatant lie trying to claim that AD attempted taking "all of DC's home forts".

However, we did try and convince them not to (edit: take Ash), pugs will be pugs.

Edited by Taylor_MB on March 6, 2017 8:08AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

AD never once went north of Ash. What campaign are YOU in....? lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The no cp one! lololololol.

Had to get that joke in quick before maint is over and cp returns to TF and Haddy.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    That Chal fight was pretty fun though, even with low double or single digit frames :)

TBH, we didn't expect to win the fight at all. We were convinced that either DC's push would kill us or AD's push would end us and as mentioned above, at one point AD had the front flag and DC the back flag. Listening to Bangkok on TS every time DC pushed made me giggle though.

and AD, the counter siege on the top of the "D Ring" was frightening o.O I went up their for a sec to escape the flood of siege on the two breaches and was promptly met by 2x Coldfire Ballista's, 1x Cold Stone Treb and 1x Fire Ballista instantly. How anyone lived up there is beyond me.

33 enemy siege > 20 defending siege lol
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Lemme rephase it, while DC was sieging Chal along with MOST of AD, AD still had a small group taking DC emperor keeps. If AD had use all of its forces to hit EP, we might've been able to dethrone. But it seemed like AD was trying to pull a sneaky emperor pushed so DC backed tf out of there and pushed AD allllllll the way back to ROE

I also wanna edit in some credit to EP, it was a good defense and one of the best sieges I've been apart of, along with AD helping as well. Only a few AD/DC fought each other, but for the most part we worked together to try and bring down EP, there must've been a whole server in that fort
    Edited by Sixth on March 6, 2017 1:50PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense to TD, but the organization of those three raid groups was pretty much non-existent. I got sick of watching mostly uncoordinated pushes after helping take the EP tri-keeps before Chal and just left to get my last 15k AP I needed for my last Worm Ring over by Ash-Nikel before logging. Watching one of those groups (TD #3) try and move a locked scroll when AD didn't have Mnem was silly. (I /did/ tell them it wouldn't move. At least I got both my EP gateshards.)

Wish you guys the best of luck, especially if you stay in AS, but you guys really need to coordinate better in the field to compete with the EP organization.

--

Got to do a bit of EP this week with a few friends over there. I was impressed by the quality of both the groups on their side as well as their organization. (even if EP Zonechat is basically Stonefalls/Deshaan chat taken to 11) Running with Froid's group was a pleasure, and every bit of his AP was earned legitimately.

Frankly, if EP had numbers like this all the time they could easily dominate the campaign. That was very clearly proven this weekend.

--

Had a fantastic Sej hold with IOTE again. They did a brief appearance on sunday and we got to hold Sej against most of the EP poplock. Somehow we held out against three massive assaults, one of which took down both posterns and the front door. Standing at the front-lines of the keep and preventing people from running past our oils was fantastic. I hope we see more organized work from Emperor_Branden 's group again in AS. He only needs to fight the biggest foe of all of us: Real Life (And Midterms).

--

I look forward to coming back to AS once I restock my alchemy supplies, soul gems, and get some rest from PvP. This week was fantastic, and I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only a few AD/DC fought each other, but for the most part we worked together to try and bring down EP, there must've been a whole server in that fort
    Our small group (5) went there during the first big push in the early evening, and there were a fair number of DC that were picking off AD on our back lines. @Micah123 and I gave them some well-deserved bags for their troubles but it really split our forces.

Between that and AD going full potato starting TD raid 4 (LITERALLY, NOT JOKING) we then stayed away until the actual dethrone later in the evening when we had 10 in group. I mentioned a couple of times that AD should leave DC alone until the dethrone and Betsy did the same in DC zone chat. But as soon as we got into Chal we were assaulted by DC and it was the same thing all over again. We set up on the east postern to give DC room and once we saw DC atop the inner I yelled to let them take the keep to get the dethrone and fight once it flipped. But then 100 DC poured out of the inner and rolled us and continued to zerg around the emp circle. RIP
    • PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    The same Betsy that badmouths DC in zone chat? Yeah no, noone listens to that
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would follow Betsy anywhere
    Edited by Humphie on March 6, 2017 4:31PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Between that and AD going full potato starting TD raid 4 (LITERALLY, NOT JOKING)

Well now.

So much for those tentative discussions about moving to AD on Azuras.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got it, so you'd rather listen to a glorified pug wrangler than someone with actual skill. Duly noted. Don't worry, our pugs say the same thing about us. What do we know, most of us have only been PVPing for almost 3 years.
    • PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt
    Edited by Sixth on March 6, 2017 5:05PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt

What do you even care? Your glorious GM said he is done playing by the rules and just going to do his own thing. So go ahead and do that. I have no clue why you dragged Betsy into the dirt. She isn't even on the forums and I believe her view on PvP is a bit better than...
    But you do not have to follow her so if you don't like what she says, ignore it. But do not come on here and talk crap about her.
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be honest about the DC and AD on the west border. Virtually nobody over there was fighting seriously. Pretty much just a few PvE players, Gank builds, and a few people who were just tired of fighting at the laggy-ass Chal fight.

I counted maybe ~10-12 DC and AD on each side. Mostly just some minor field fights, Vlast skirmishes, and a few resources flipping/keeps gently flagging.

Not everyone wants to (or even can) fight in a 300-man zergfest. Especially folks who are fatigued from a very full week of PvP.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Between that and AD going full potato starting TD raid 4 (LITERALLY, NOT JOKING)

Well now.

So much for those tentative discussions about moving to AD on Azuras.
    Probably a lot of them were PVErs trying to unlock skills. I don't know how it's going to be after the double AP week is over, but it was painful to watch. I called them out in zone for only putting up 12 siege at BRK when they had ~80 people there and the "raid lead" was like lol whatever we captured it.

Ideally they'd be only running 30ish tops, if that happens we'd love to have you over on AD side. If this 3-4 raids stacked together thing keeps happening we might be looking for other options ourselves.
    • PC/NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamini wrote: »
    Gonna be honest about the DC and AD on the west border. Virtually nobody over there was fighting seriously. Pretty much just a few PvE players, Gank builds, and a few people who were just tired of fighting at the laggy-ass Chal fight.

I counted maybe ~10-12 DC and AD on each side. Mostly just some minor field fights, Vlast skirmishes, and a few resources flipping/keeps gently flagging.

Not everyone wants to (or even can) fight in a 300-man zergfest. Especially folks who are fatigued from a very full week of PvP.

Huh. I ran in a suicide after servers going down Saturday night as forces were building up again to go run pledges because I was getting bored with Zerg v Zerg at Chal. I might have come back in for some smaller scale stuff. And this is coming from someone who generally prefers the big fights and it feeling like a war. I just had my fill for a while.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

What do you even care? Your glorious GM said he is done playing by the rules and just going to do his own thing. So go ahead and do that. I have no clue why you dragged Betsy into the dirt. She isn't even on the forums and I believe her view on PvP is a bit better than...
    But you do not have to follow her so if you don't like what she says, ignore it. But do not come on here and talk crap about her.

I told you that I was done playing by the rules that you make up. Tri-Keep camping is a made up rule by those who are losing, and I am done following it since EP has proven they are not going to follow it themselves.

Night-capping is a made-up thing that people bash people for and I have stopped caring because EP has proven they are going to night-cap every chance they get. Legion of Death Gaming moved our Oceanic branch in the past per the request of the campaign (and everyone noticed the changes when it happened because the map was balanced all the time and less night-capping happened). Legion of Death Gaming even left DC for a while when everyone claimed DC was way to strong. (Once again, everyone noticed that change as DC was even gated 2 nights in a row while we were gone)

Anywho, my video card went out on my computer so I am out of the game for the next few days and have already been out since Friday... I look forward to returning to the fight though.

Just to correct you, I am not a GM, I am a GL. There is a large difference in the two. A Guild Master tells you what to do, a Guild Leader LEADS you by example.

As stated before in this post: Legion of Death Gaming will fight by our own rules and not the rules made by our enemies. This is a game, we will have our fun our way, we do not need enemies to achieve the entertainment of friendship and so if our enemies leave because of their losing, that is their problem.

I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

I told you that I was done playing by the rules that you make up. Tri-Keep camping is a made up rule by those who are losing, and I am done following it since EP has proven they are not going to follow it themselves.

Night-capping is a made-up thing that people bash people for and I have stopped caring because EP has proven they are going to night-cap every chance they get. Legion of Death Gaming moved our Oceanic branch in the past per the request of the campaign (and everyone noticed the changes when it happened because the map was balanced all the time and less night-capping happened). Legion of Death Gaming even left DC for a while when everyone claimed DC was way to strong. (Once again, everyone noticed that change as DC was even gated 2 nights in a row while we were gone)

Anywho, my video card went out on my computer so I am out of the game for the next few days and have already been out since Friday... I look forward to returning to the fight though.

Just to correct you, I am not a GM, I am a GL. There is a large difference in the two. A Guild Master tells you what to do, a Guild Leader LEADS you by example.

As stated before in this post: Legion of Death Gaming will fight by our own rules and not the rules made by our enemies. This is a game, we will have our fun our way, we do not need enemies to achieve the entertainment of friendship and so if our enemies leave because of their losing, that is their problem.

I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!

@FENGRUSH

See above. What say you of this. You will soon be dethroned as the supreme leader of the Daggerfall Covenant.
    Tertiary Meat
This discussion has been closed.