Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt

What do you even care? Your glorious GM said he is done playing by the rules and just going to do his own thing. So go ahead and do that. I have no clue why you dragged Betsy into the dirt. She isn't even on the forums and I believe her view on PvP is a bit better than...
    But you do not have to follow her so if you don't like what she says, ignore it. But do not come on here and talk crap about her.

I told you that I was done playing by the rules that you make up. Tri-Keep camping is a made up rule by those who are losing, and I am done following it since EP has proven they are not going to follow it themselves.

Night-capping is a made-up thing that people bash people for and I have stopped caring because EP has proven they are going to night-cap every chance they get. Legion of Death Gaming moved our Oceanic branch in the past per the request of the campaign (and everyone noticed the changes when it happened because the map was balanced all the time and less night-capping happened). Legion of Death Gaming even left DC for a while when everyone claimed DC was way to strong. (Once again, everyone noticed that change as DC was even gated 2 nights in a row while we were gone)

Anywho, my video card went out on my computer so I am out of the game for the next few days and have already been out since Friday... I look forward to returning to the fight though.

Just to correct you, I am not a GM, I am a GL. There is a large difference in the two. A Guild Master tells you what to do, a Guild Leader LEADS you by example.

As stated before in this post: Legion of Death Gaming will fight by our own rules and not the rules made by our enemies. This is a game, we will have our fun our way, we do not need enemies to achieve the entertainment of friendship and so if our enemies leave because of their losing, that is their problem.

I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!

@FENGRUSH

See above. What say you of this. You will soon be dethroned as the supreme leader of the Daggerfall Covenant.

Oh my...you can be mean :smiley::wink:
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Last campaign Betsy literally did nothing while EP attacked a fort because of they were her/his friends. And last night, she got mad because a random group was attacking AD instead of trying to dethrone and decided to call all of DC idiots and cowards for not playing the way she wants. Yeah, its annoying to not have everyone on the same page, but its even more annoying having an EP person in our zone chat calling us names. If Betsy wants to be that way, he/she should stay on their EP alt

What do you even care? Your glorious GM said he is done playing by the rules and just going to do his own thing. So go ahead and do that. I have no clue why you dragged Betsy into the dirt. She isn't even on the forums and I believe her view on PvP is a bit better than...
    But you do not have to follow her so if you don't like what she says, ignore it. But do not come on here and talk crap about her.

I told you that I was done playing by the rules that you make up. Tri-Keep camping is a made up rule by those who are losing, and I am done following it since EP has proven they are not going to follow it themselves.

Night-capping is a made-up thing that people bash people for and I have stopped caring because EP has proven they are going to night-cap every chance they get. Legion of Death Gaming moved our Oceanic branch in the past per the request of the campaign (and everyone noticed the changes when it happened because the map was balanced all the time and less night-capping happened). Legion of Death Gaming even left DC for a while when everyone claimed DC was way to strong. (Once again, everyone noticed that change as DC was even gated 2 nights in a row while we were gone)

Anywho, my video card went out on my computer so I am out of the game for the next few days and have already been out since Friday... I look forward to returning to the fight though.

Just to correct you, I am not a GM, I am a GL. There is a large difference in the two. A Guild Master tells you what to do, a Guild Leader LEADS you by example.

As stated before in this post: Legion of Death Gaming will fight by our own rules and not the rules made by our enemies. This is a game, we will have our fun our way, we do not need enemies to achieve the entertainment of friendship and so if our enemies leave because of their losing, that is their problem.

I look forward to returning in the next few days and bringing the Oceanic branch of the guild fully back to Azura's Star! I am aiming to become the Commander of the Daggerfall Covenant in Azura's Star and aspire to show the opposition the full might of our faction! For the Daggerfall Covenant!

@FENGRUSH

See above. What say you of this. You will soon be dethroned as the supreme leader of the Daggerfall Covenant.

No disrespect to Fengrush, but it looks like he's having way more fun right now on For Honor to worry about us cyro nerds.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Between that and AD going full potato starting TD raid 4 (LITERALLY, NOT JOKING)

Well now.

So much for those tentative discussions about moving to AD on Azuras.
    Probably a lot of them were PVErs trying to unlock skills. I don't know how it's going to be after the double AP week is over, but it was painful to watch. I called them out in zone for only putting up 12 siege at BRK when they had ~80 people there and the "raid lead" was like lol whatever we captured it.

Ideally they'd be only running 30ish tops, if that happens we'd love to have you over on AD side. If this 3-4 raids stacked together thing keeps happening we might be looking for other options ourselves.

Haderus has been really weird too. Give it a week or two to settle out and see how many people stay in Cyrodiil or change campaigns. We may be in for some major shakeup in numbers if even a fraction of the people declaring their new-found love for no CP PVP switch.

It'd be nice to fight on the same side for a change, instead of "Oh, it's just TM's potato farm. Let's go somewhere else." :D
    Edited by NBrookus on March 6, 2017 7:29PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Betsy is awesome, and "playing how she wants" usually means calling people out who aren't even trying to win. You don't have to listen, but if you want to win it's smart to do so.

And everyone has friends that play on multiple factions. I usually avoid walking into a group of friend's potato Destro farm if I can avoid it. There are other resources and keeps to fight over. Though I will say that it's fun sometimes to kill a buddy you're in discord with.
    Edited by Minalan on March 6, 2017 7:34PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord FENGRUSH is still the Champion of the Covenant. His presence was felt last night as he campaigned through the pact and dethroned the false emperor sending them into a full retreat.
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 Isn't @Fengrush already the Lord Commander of all DC? You may want to check in with him on trying to take that title.
    Dae - TM
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Betsy is awesome, and "playing how she wants" usually means calling people out who aren't even trying to win. You don't have to listen, but if you want to win it's smart to do so.

And fighting beside -Lady Deathstrike during 'The Great Blue Oppression' of Saturday morning EST was fun. No disrespect to any others out there, but I don't know of many players that hop on an alt for another faction and teach some of newbies a few things about getting something done.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on March 6, 2017 8:21PM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH to my knowledge has never claimed to be the Commander of the Covenant. He is the Champion of the Covenant, something completely different and much more impressive. He is the elite of the Covenant, something that we should all aspire to be. The MIGHTY FENGRUSH shall always remain that, mighty. He champions the cause of the Covenant and moves us forward.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    @Vurian97 Isn't @Fengrush already the Lord Commander of all DC? You may want to check in with him on trying to take that title.

Trick question, DC doesn't have a commander lol.
    Though Eqypt on TF is the closest we have.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    @FENGRUSH to my knowledge has never claimed to be the Commander of the Covenant. He is the Champion of the Covenant, something completely different and much more impressive. He is the elite of the Covenant, something that we should all aspire to be. The MIGHTY FENGRUSH shall always remain that, mighty. He champions the cause of the Covenant and moves us forward.

The semantics are strong with this one.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    The difference between Vurian and Fengrush is that when Fengrush logs on during primetime, DC OBTAINS Keeps...
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

There always seems to be a lot of DC ending up at wherever he is at. I am not privy to if his decrees are followed.
    I try to avoid zerg v zerg and steer clear of the current 'it' campaign so I do not know who Eqypt is.

@Vurian97 True, from my perspective, he is as you say but if he wanted the headache of 'leadership' it would be far easier for him to don the mantle. In regards to you become a Commander, it is good to have goals. I think I am up to knowing 3 others in your group.
    Dae - TM
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    The difference between Vurian and Fengrush is that when Fengrush logs on during primetime, DC OBTAINS Keeps...

So torn between 'awesome' and 'agree'. Which do you prefer?

If you were wondering about 'insightful', common knowledge precludes it as a choice.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on March 6, 2017 9:03PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There always seems to be a lot of DC ending up at wherever he is at. I am not privy to if his decrees are followed.
    I try to avoid zerg v zerg and steer clear of the current 'it' campaign so I do not know who Eqypt is.

@Vurian97 True, from my perspective, he is as you say but if he wanted the headache of 'leadership' it would be far easier for him to don the mantle. In regards to you become a Commander, it is good to have goals. I think I am up to knowing 3 others in your group.

What opposition says when pugs complain they don't have an organized group(s) and are being beaten to the gates:
    -"lulz form a guild or git gud."

What happens when a player finally stats creating full pug groups to help the faction out:
    - "Why you zerging? Ugh" ::nerd-rage commences::

The irony is delicious.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I almost forgot that when I was online during prime-time for the last 2 Thursdays that... DC crowned an Emperor on both..

I almost forgot that any day that I am online, DC seemingly controls the most keeps during prime-time...
    ...and continues to own the most until EP or AD begins a night-cap routine.

I almost forgot that people got mad at Legion of Death Gaming for zerging during prime-time because we kept taking their keeps and they claimed we had an unfair advantage (having more people).

I almost forgot that a glorified pug wrangler like myself grabbed so much attention because I kept taking keeps....

Almost.. but didn't.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every faction was zerging this past week, that's just the nature of the double AP event. It seemed like most just wanted to take objectives for the AP and then groups like ours that wanted to defend and fight against actual players would end up getting steamrolled by much larger groups. That was earlier in the week, and I have some pretty amazing video of what appears to be the entire EP faction taking the keeps we defended that first night. By the weekend it seemed more normal at least and I'm actually glad the event is over. I think we'll pick up some players that enjoyed no CP PVP but hopefully it will still be relatively balanced.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin I kept getting whispers from friends in DC, asking me why TM was running such a large group at Nickel. I know @Micah123 was on and off, and I saw Calamity a few times (and later on Roland, I believe). But I don't think I saw you at all (oddly). And I certainly didn't see a "large" TM group.

I missed the entire "Chalman" thing that happened, after having crowned RoB for Saturday morning/afternoon and had to log until later in the evening.
    I heard it was long.

Good fights at BRK, though, for the most part. EP wouldn't come off Chalman earlier in the day, even after our group took their Tri keeps. Gotta respect them for that. But, I would assume that the eventual fight there at Chal was immense... and just hoping that you were on your AD toon. lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were on AD all week. Not sure why anyone thought we were running a large group, they may have seen Mano's group near us and thought we were together. Also not sure who this Roland person is you speak of.

I guess at one point we got up to 18ish so that's big for us, but that only lasted for a half hour or so.

As far as not seeing me, I didn't play as much as I didn't like the gameplay. I also played alts a bit more, think I have 5 characters at tier 3 rewards now.
    Edited by Kartalin on March 6, 2017 10:40PM
    • PC/NA
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do you continuously drop your guild name like 3 times in every post like its celebrity status. Lol. Cool name but what a waste.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't even make sense, if any of what Vurian says is true, why is this the first campaign since forever that EP is actually winning? Why is the campaign LODG gave up on the one DC won by a couple thousand points?

Vurian is the Brock Osweiler of ESO, technically a star player but also completely irrelevant to the outcome of a game.

The reality is population wins campaigns, and a pop-locked EP is a hell of a lot more dangerous than pop-locked DC atm.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is generally considered "prime time" by our American friends?

I'm going to start taking screenshots of the map, should be constantly and solidly blue according to Vurian's rhetoric.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could be something like 7 pm to 1am eastern US time (GMT -5)? Maybe a bit later.
    • PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Seems even when DC is losing, it's still 2v1
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    The same Betsy that badmouths DC in zone chat? Yeah no, noone listens to that

I would follow Betsy anywhere

^
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What opposition says when pugs complain they don't have an organized group(s) and are being beaten to the gates:
    -"lulz form a guild or git gud."

What happens when a player finally stats creating full pug groups to help the faction out:
    - "Why you zerging? Ugh" ::nerd-rage commences::

The irony is delicious.

What happened to git gud without zerg option?
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a giant LODG bash thread. Vurian, no one is caring for you're posts here. You are giving your guild which you care deeply about, a bad reputation by nothing more than guilt by association. I highly suggest you just let LODG's actions do the talking instead of you coming up here trying to Donald Trump us day in and day out.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    That's what the forums are for aren't they? Drama, speech, entertainment
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Aeko
    Aeko
    ✭✭

Sylphie wrote: »

^

^^

Edited by Aeko on March 7, 2017 9:34AM
    -Strífe
    DC Magicka Nightblade
    -Lótus
    DC Magicka Warden
    Mashed Potato Seasoned With Truffle Salt
  • Aeko
    Aeko
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    What is generally considered "prime time" by our American friends?

I'm going to start taking screenshots of the map, should be constantly and solidly blue according to Vurian's rhetoric.

Primetime is when DC is winning! Don't you know that already :)?

Edited by Aeko on March 7, 2017 6:31AM
    -Strífe
    DC Magicka Nightblade
    -Lótus
    DC Magicka Warden
    Mashed Potato Seasoned With Truffle Salt
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭

Lol what? We went over this in zone chat yesterday, remember? 15 DC attacked Rayles while Dubzug was the only person defending it, and while it's true that I don't attack my friends, I also don't jump in on 15v1s. Your story has changed a little, since yesterday.

And you are right, I did call people cowards yesterday. AD was pushing EP-owned BRK, and instead of DC pushing Chalman for the dethrone, a 24-man raid of DC went to pvdoor Nikel and Brindle (AD home keep) instead of dethroning. Thanks to those people, we had AD heat (rightfully so) for the remainder of the day. So yes, I did call those people cowards. I also thanked everyone who went to Chalman repeatedly, dropped siege, set up camps, etc. while the rest of their faction was off pvdooring empty keeps.

Anything else you want to talk about out in the open?
    Betsy
This discussion has been closed.