Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Permabans being lifted] ZOS how are we as a community dealing with exploits/hacking?

• Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    Heh 24 h ban and people jump with joy? And hmm... automated anti cheat system? So why now and not before?

The bans are permanent, not 24-hour bans. We just noted that we issued the bans within the last 24 hours. Also, our automated anti-cheat system was on, but we adjusted the parameters to more effectively catch the recent cheat behavior.

Nice , Im at a loss of words due to being thankful & Elated that justice is being handed out.
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 930
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 930
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 930

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh 24 h ban and people jump with joy? And hmm... automated anti cheat system? So why now and not before?

Its not a 24h ban, its a perma ban, read her comment again.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a quick update for everyone regarding the recent influx of those using third party tools to cheat in ESO. We've adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems to focus specifically on the cheats we've seen in the last few days, in addition to launching investigations on specific players. We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating. We don't take cheating lightly, and will continue to ban those who are found to be cheating. We'll be going back through game logs to identify players who were violating our anti-cheating policies in the hours before we performed the automatic cheat detection adjustment.

In addition, we're working on a number of fixes and improvements to prevent this kind of behavior from happening in ESO in the future. We'll provide more specific details about this tomorrow.

We want to thank everyone who has helped us identify those who would ruin your game experience by cheating, and the means by which they were doing so.

THE HAMMER STRIKES!
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum, thats like 1/10th of the people that still PvP in this game :open_mouth:
    Edited by vortexman11 on May 30, 2016 9:15PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will now resub and purchase the Dark Brotherhood expansion with confidence and spread this good news on to my friends . Thank you all at ZOS .
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arena25 wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    For those of you wondering about the lack of reaction from ZOS...at least some of that is because today is a holiday in the US. Though if they have any sense, they'll buff their support staff for future three day weekends.

Those who believe ZOS have not reacted need to check the Dev Tracker - they responded on this yesterday.

Thanks, @Tandor - everyone please remember to check the Dev Tracker. These forums are busy and threads move fast. We responded to several threads about this yesterday (and even more PMs), confirming that we are investigating this and those involved. Everyone who can work on this has been. We've had all hands on deck to get this handled, despite it being a holiday weekend. We'll have a more detailed update tomorrow.

Ms. Folsom, let me be the first to apologize for the mess this has invariably caused...while I'm not entirely certain what's going on, I do feel bad for you and the rest of the team that have had to give up their long weekends to get this issue dealt with.

I hope that all of this doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth in the long run, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom .

Signed,

Lord Arena25

Seriously?

What? Did I do something wrong?
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick update for everyone regarding the recent influx of those using third party tools to cheat in ESO. We've adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems to focus specifically on the cheats we've seen in the last few days, in addition to launching investigations on specific players. We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating. We don't take cheating lightly, and will continue to ban those who are found to be cheating. We'll be going back through game logs to identify players who were violating our anti-cheating policies in the hours before we performed the automatic cheat detection adjustment.

In addition, we're working on a number of fixes and improvements to prevent this kind of behavior from happening in ESO in the future. We'll provide more specific details about this tomorrow.

We want to thank everyone who has helped us identify those who would ruin your game experience by cheating, and the means by which they were doing so.
    0mKXcg1.gif?noredirect
    #MOREORBS
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    Don't need cheaters. Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • Arvs
    Arvs
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful, glad to see ZOS taking this seriously and handing out some serious repercussions.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going the easy way

Is also the easy way out :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Got home just in time to catch this! :smiley:

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've permanently banned 43 players in the last 24 hours who were found to be cheating.

Ms. Folsom, thank you for this update. I am crying...crying tears of joy...

Be back in a bit. Going to heat up some popcorn, as well as drink a celebratory juice (I'm not of legal age to drink alcohol yet, so I'll have to settle for juice).

While we wait, here, have some celebratory music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvLJTmu248g

Signed,

Lord Arena25

Edit: Ok, I'm back...still quite happy..
    Edited by arena25 on May 30, 2016 9:29PM
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, our automated anti-cheat system was on, but we adjusted the parameters to more effectively catch the recent cheat behavior.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom What about the more subtle cheats that "fly under the radar"? As I understand it from reading these threads, the Ultimates were just an egregious, hard-to-miss way to cheat, but there are other, more subtle ways, like slightly increasing stats and regen. Are those kinds of cheats being covered by these adjustments too? They are not the kind of cheats that would be readily apparent to an observer and would likely not be reported in-game and, as such, they are the kinds of cheats that are in most need of automated coverage.
    Edited by code65536 on May 30, 2016 9:27PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is most excellent news.

However:

1) your policy of being spoon-fed video evidence by players doesn't cut the mustard, I'm afraid. It would be naïve to think that invisible cheating is not going on. More reliable and more frequent "automatic cheat detection adjustments" MUST be carried out. Why did so many players slip through the net? Why does it take (twisted and suicidal) whistle-blowers for such easy cheats to be found out and dealt with?

2) I believe *all* players, i.e. not only forum fanatics or people in guilds, should be informed of your tough stance and of the recent punishments. I think an official announcement in the launcher would be in order.
    Edited by Arthg on May 30, 2016 9:26PM
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope their forum accounts are removed as well and this whole debacle gets fixed and closed for good .
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is most excellent news.

However:

1) your policy of being spoon-fed video evidence by players doesn't cut the mustard, I'm afraid. It would be naïve to think that invisible cheating is not going on. More reliable and more frequent "automatic cheat detection adjustments" MUST be carried out. Why did so many players slip through the net? Why does it take (twisted and suicidal) whistle-blowers for such easy cheats to be found out and dealt with?

2) I believe *all* players, i.e. not only forum fanatics or people in guilds, should be informed of your tough stance and of the recent punishments. I think an official announcement in the launcher would be in order.

Excellent post
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

KABOOM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Buffler wrote: »
    Repost vids, send in vids via tickets and dont name players then the thread wont get locked
    I think when players are hacking, then videos are fine, I don't see why we can't name and shame. We don't want to hide the toxic players in the community, why are we protecting them. Get rid of them once and for all.

As for the Maelstrom Arena before that gets out of hand, I've been seeing players all day getting high scores who are mainly unnamed/unknown in the realms of PvE.
    But honestly the players who held #1 are my friends and my guild mates, they have put countless hours of effort into keeping that spot, to have someone come in and ruin it is just disgusting behavior because they know nothing will happen to them. If I was #1 I would be completely pissed that I would be unable to grab a screenshot to show the achievement before Dark Brotherhood goes live because someone had hacked and gotten a seemingly impossible score. (which is actually a 29 Minute clear.)

As for PvP, I know it has less of a direct impact like PvE leaderboards do, but players should also get punished thinking how they can get away with such *** I don't understand how time after time you allow players to exploit, no more 3 day ban, stand handing out permanent bans, especially to those who have received one before and decided to come back and disrespect the company outright.

It's sad to say, but this now becomes another problem...you say that you and all your friends with high scores are legit, but who will believe they are now?
    And who will believe that Hodor (EU) are always first to complete trials due to being good or because speculation and hearsay may also point to it being a guild of cheaters?

Once the poison of cheating sets in and the finger pointing starts then where does it go from here? There will be a witch hunt.

I enjoy playing this game and basically have given up on large parts of it due to all the cheating...the spoilers are spoiling it for the rest of us.

Good luck with trying to keep your name and the that of your friends untarnished by this. If I were you, I would no longer put your "World Best" scores in your signature as no one will believe it anymore.
    I have videos online of my all my scores, so do hodor. theres no cheating like that, please dont say that kind of stuff when guilds/players go through a lot to prove their stuff is legitimate

Funny story about Major Update 6, because we had such a close compeititon with HODOR we had to both agree that we're allowed ot use the double mundus exploit so that we can keep a fair competition. Sucks when that happens, but when an exploit like double mundus goes viral you have to all agree to do it so no one is on the upper hand.

You went on and on about how legit your scores are and then outright admitted to cheating and how the lot of you colluded together. You guys are like all the cyclists using PEDs. You embrace the cheating because "everyone is doing it." Well, sorry, Lance Armstrong, it's still not okay.
    Link me somewhere I said they were legit, pretty sure in the massive thread we had we said it had to resort to that.
    Stop bringing this up lol, I gave an explanation about it. If there are 5+ teams all going for #1 and an exploit like so which mind you was so damn easy to do goes public then doesn't get fixed until AFTER the leaderboard reset, then yes all the teams to be on equal playing field agreed to do it so no one could be a whining loser and call out other teams with stupid accusations. I don't think it's right and I blame ZOS for not fixing it ASAP but leaving it in the game for months, what do you expect?

You can have your opinion and I think it's wrong, I'm not embracing it but in this instance it is necessary to do so. No one is flat out saying it's cheating and shameful in the conditions that were forced.

Put it this way, I'd rather everyone be cheating and on equal grounds with all the other teams (there were about 5 at the time, and I was in contact with them all), and they all agreed. We would rather all be using the same exploit rather than someone disrespecting our efforts put in and beating us while we weren't doing it.

Btw your analogy doesn't exactly apply during this whole thing, I agree it's cheating I'm not defending it, don't know what makes you think I am I've never said anything about that other than we all agreed we had to do it. And lastly, I really do blame ZOS for this but on the other hand it also avoided comments like "you only got that cause you exploited double mundus" when we hadn't. So either way, I don't think it devalues the score at all we were all on equal playing fields and I don't think you should spurt out your opinion and make attacks on peoples hard work when I've already explained the situation.

No offense Nifty but your image as a clean player on this thread just went to the drain with that whole statement and your previous ones. No one cares if you agreed upon having an exploit on your team or others team's setup, people cares if you guys allowed it and didn't condemn it the way you should have and people cares if you were not the better player standind up for what you believe lol.

How about you guys decided to be responsible enough to either not compete or agree upon not allowing any exploit on a team's setup huh? Would have been smarter, more honorable, and you wouldnt even have to be discussing what happened or bringing up this controversial subject on this whole thread.

Another subject on this same thread, people don't realize a couple things about vMSA. Someone could be hacking in there with the same tools some players clearly used and not even save their progress that way you would not appear on the leaderboards even (thank you progress saving feature!). Lets be honest, why someone using those tools wouldn't want to farm the best weapons in game while remaining undetected?....

Not to be negative but I've played several MMO's and when the software I wont name gets to be compatible with the game and trainers get released, hold yourself on the chair because dark times will come, people with experience knows this.
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a quick update...

Nicely done, ZOS.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hooray!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope their forum accounts are removed as well and this whole debacle gets fixed and closed for good .

I hope not

I'd prefer to see their despair manifest itself here >:)
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • dagonbeer
    dagonbeer
    ✭✭✭
    Great job and thank you, ZOS!
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait...ESO had an anti-cheat system? Wut.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭

you do realize that your reaction now proves that the only way to get you guys to do something is not to report things but to spam the forums...
    maybe next time go into action mode when we use the tools you told us to use and not when the forums turn negative.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chori wrote: »
    Repost vids, send in vids via tickets and dont name players then the thread wont get locked
    I think when players are hacking, then videos are fine, I don't see why we can't name and shame. We don't want to hide the toxic players in the community, why are we protecting them. Get rid of them once and for all.

As for the Maelstrom Arena before that gets out of hand, I've been seeing players all day getting high scores who are mainly unnamed/unknown in the realms of PvE.
    But honestly the players who held #1 are my friends and my guild mates, they have put countless hours of effort into keeping that spot, to have someone come in and ruin it is just disgusting behavior because they know nothing will happen to them. If I was #1 I would be completely pissed that I would be unable to grab a screenshot to show the achievement before Dark Brotherhood goes live because someone had hacked and gotten a seemingly impossible score. (which is actually a 29 Minute clear.)

As for PvP, I know it has less of a direct impact like PvE leaderboards do, but players should also get punished thinking how they can get away with such *** I don't understand how time after time you allow players to exploit, no more 3 day ban, stand handing out permanent bans, especially to those who have received one before and decided to come back and disrespect the company outright.

It's sad to say, but this now becomes another problem...you say that you and all your friends with high scores are legit, but who will believe they are now?
    And who will believe that Hodor (EU) are always first to complete trials due to being good or because speculation and hearsay may also point to it being a guild of cheaters?

Once the poison of cheating sets in and the finger pointing starts then where does it go from here? There will be a witch hunt.

I enjoy playing this game and basically have given up on large parts of it due to all the cheating...the spoilers are spoiling it for the rest of us.

Good luck with trying to keep your name and the that of your friends untarnished by this. If I were you, I would no longer put your "World Best" scores in your signature as no one will believe it anymore.
    I have videos online of my all my scores, so do hodor. theres no cheating like that, please dont say that kind of stuff when guilds/players go through a lot to prove their stuff is legitimate

Funny story about Major Update 6, because we had such a close compeititon with HODOR we had to both agree that we're allowed ot use the double mundus exploit so that we can keep a fair competition. Sucks when that happens, but when an exploit like double mundus goes viral you have to all agree to do it so no one is on the upper hand.

You went on and on about how legit your scores are and then outright admitted to cheating and how the lot of you colluded together. You guys are like all the cyclists using PEDs. You embrace the cheating because "everyone is doing it." Well, sorry, Lance Armstrong, it's still not okay.
    Link me somewhere I said they were legit, pretty sure in the massive thread we had we said it had to resort to that.
    Stop bringing this up lol, I gave an explanation about it. If there are 5+ teams all going for #1 and an exploit like so which mind you was so damn easy to do goes public then doesn't get fixed until AFTER the leaderboard reset, then yes all the teams to be on equal playing field agreed to do it so no one could be a whining loser and call out other teams with stupid accusations. I don't think it's right and I blame ZOS for not fixing it ASAP but leaving it in the game for months, what do you expect?

You can have your opinion and I think it's wrong, I'm not embracing it but in this instance it is necessary to do so. No one is flat out saying it's cheating and shameful in the conditions that were forced.

Put it this way, I'd rather everyone be cheating and on equal grounds with all the other teams (there were about 5 at the time, and I was in contact with them all), and they all agreed. We would rather all be using the same exploit rather than someone disrespecting our efforts put in and beating us while we weren't doing it.

Btw your analogy doesn't exactly apply during this whole thing, I agree it's cheating I'm not defending it, don't know what makes you think I am I've never said anything about that other than we all agreed we had to do it. And lastly, I really do blame ZOS for this but on the other hand it also avoided comments like "you only got that cause you exploited double mundus" when we hadn't. So either way, I don't think it devalues the score at all we were all on equal playing fields and I don't think you should spurt out your opinion and make attacks on peoples hard work when I've already explained the situation.

No offense Nifty but your image as a clean player on this thread just went to the drain with that whole statement and your previous ones. No one cares if you agreed upon having an exploit on your team or others team's setup, people cares if you guys allowed it and didn't condemn it the way you should have and people cares if you were not the better player standind up for what you believe lol.

How about you guys decided to be responsible enough to either not compete or agree upon not allowing any exploit on a team's setup huh? Would have been smarter, more honorable, and you wouldnt even have to be discussing what happened or bringing up this controversial subject on this whole thread.
    How about the exploit getting fixed ASAP and not being left in the damn game for months? And still in the game for another 6 months after the fix was out.
    Im a clean playing when it comes to playing on equal grounds as the competition, people often tend to do dirty things for #1 as much as they can.
    You can say what you want to and call us all cheaters and exploiters I mean we are and it had to be done because the issue was ignored. This wasnt 3rd party software all you had to do was put on twice born star, die and remove it. You kept your second mundus stone.

Anyway, stop bring the conversation up, we have all admitted it a year ago, no one really cares about it, and I dont know why you are showing offense to the subject when you werent apart of the 5 groups, and honestly if you werent apart of the 5 groups I dont really think it matters of your opinion as long as all of the people involved agreed it was necessary, then it was
    #MOREORBS
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

.... :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

These are tears of joy. Thank you so much for making this post.

Have cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've adjusted our automatic anti-cheat systems to focus specifically on the cheats we've seen in the last few days, in addition to launching investigations on specific players.

Actually, this was the tip of the iceberg.

According to this here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/268389/a-message-from-zazeer-hacking/p1

this kind of cheating is going on for a long time but in a more subtle way. and no, this is not the right place to discuss his behavior. If you want to discuss that, create a new thread and don't get this one locked.

The point is:
    does this great cheat prevention (which obviously didn't work at all, yet) notice if someone has increased stats or is able to cast faster? or is it just "here you go, no more ulti spam.". I mean ulti spam (speedhack, etc) are annoying but obvious. everyone sees them, but the bigger problem is actually people abusing CE in the more subtle way and gaining an advantage.

Therefore, I'm looking forward for further details... and i fear i won't like what i will hear.
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know they probably only banned the people who did it openly not the people who been doing this the last 2 years for slight buffs.
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chori wrote: »

How about the exploit getting fixed ASAP and not being left in the damn game for months? And still in the game for another 6 months after the fix was out.
    Im a clean playing when it comes to playing on equal grounds as the competition, people often tend to do dirty things for #1 as much as they can.
    You can say what you want to and call us all cheaters and exploiters I mean we are and it had to be done because the issue was ignored. This wasnt 3rd party software all you had to do was put on twice born star, die and remove it. You kept your second mundus stone.

Anyway, stop bring the conversation up, we have all admitted it a year ago, no one really cares about it, and I dont know why you are showing offense to the subject when you werent apart of the 5 groups, and honestly if you werent apart of the 5 groups I dont really think it matters of your opinion as long as all of the people involved agreed it was necessary, then it was

For the record I have no quarrel with anyone here but putting yourself on the equal grounds as a dirty player doesn't make you a clean player. It just makes you equally as dirty as the other player. Just my 2 cents.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait...ESO had an anti-cheat system? Wut.
    It's called the forums.
This discussion has been closed.