The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

HoloYoitsu
HoloYoitsu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
4/10/16 Updated with Gina's replies in red. My responses to Gina in blue.

4/10/16: I have divided all the bugs into TG & Pre TG groups, I have also moved some of the bugs around to place them next to each other if they are related. I have kept the original numbering in place in case anyone needed that.

Images and videos are in spoiler tags

Thieves Guild Specific Bugs
  • 1. Client crashes every 20-30 min.
    [Status: hotfix implimented]
    We implemented a hotfix earlier this week that addressed a commonly occurring crash. This likely didn’t fix every crash issue, but are you guys still seeing very frequent crashing since then?
    Crashes are much less frequent now, but the x64 client still experiences more crashes than the x32 one, both in and out of Cyrodiil. Please see this thread too for more feedback.
  • 2. Sound cuts out randomly in big fights.
    [Status: "made some improvements"]
    We’re actively investigating cases of audio either dropping out, or audio sounding odd throughout the game.
    The sound cutting out happens with both x32 &x64 clients.
    Made some improvements to situations where the sound could disappear during combat.
  • 12. Cyrodiil transits have a squeaking sound bug.
    [Status: actively investigating]
    We’re actively investigating this, and other audio issues.
    Necrelios wrote: »
    My webcam has a microphone on it for some reason, and when I disabled it all the weird random noises went away. I also noticed there were a few people from one or more of my guilds in the same zone at the time. Some kind of weird thing possibly going on with whatever guild voice chat feature they have been working on maybe. I don't keep any kind of microphone plugged in now, it's been a couple of days and the weird loud noises with the 64 bit client have not been back yet. That's all I know so far.
  • 3. Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later. Video added 3/16/16. See thread.
    [Status: Fixed]
    Found this one too, and are working on a fix.
  • 42. The camera desync bug where the camera does not follow your character also happens when using NB Shadow Image. Refer to video, this is the same camera bug that happens with Bolt Escape.
    Found this one too, and are working on a fix.
  • 79. Dragon Leap can also trigger the same camera desync bug that affects Bolt Escape and Shadow Image.
  • 4. Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. Video proof below.
    [Status: fix incoming in DB]
    We are aware and it's not intended. We're still working on a fix for it, which will likely be included in the next major update.
  • 5. Rewards of the Worthy mails broken/bugged.
    [Status: fixed]
    This will be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch, and any missed Rewards will be granted retroactively.
  • 6. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG.
    [Status: hotfix implimented]
    This was hotfixed earlier this week.
  • 7. Unable to remove Talons with Purge.
    [Status: unconfirmed]
    We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally. If you have any videos showing this issue, or have more information, please post it in this thread.
  • 8. Caltrops causes a missing texture/model bug. See image.
    QZCmIyp.jpg
    This will likely be fixed in Monday’s incremental patch. If not, please let us know.
  • 9. All gap closers now "function" like Toppling Charge.
    [Status: actively investigating]
    We’re continuing to investigate this issue.
  • 10. Leap is less reliable. (Same problem as gap closers failing now that Leap is coded with the auto snare?)
    We need some additional information for this. Again, more details or a video help a lot in this case.
  • 65. Dragon Leap can become bugged out and not go through after casting. When this happens, the Leap uses only the amount of ult it costs, leaving excess ult still on your bar. See video.
    [Status: working on fix] Thanks, noted and working on a fix.
  • 55. There is an issue with ultimates not casting properly, but still draining ult from the caster. See this post, this post and this post.
    [Status: working on fix]
    We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for it.
  • 11. Rapids gets removed from casting AoE heals, even when the heal does not touch anyone else. The patch notes only state Rapids is removed by abilities affecting other players.
    [Status: working as intended]
    This is working as intended.
  • 39. Templar Rune Focus is removing Rapid Maneuver speed buff. Rune Focus was changed in TG to only be a self buff, is the ability still 'tagged' as a group buff?
    Casting an ability on yourself or an ally will remove Rapid Maneuvers.
  • 23. Retreating Maneuvers is bugged once someone on group casts it on you, after that whenever they refresh it - even if you're not in range of it, you gain the speed buff again, the snare/root immunity does not refresh this way though. (Need some more testing to verify if it only happens when the original caster recasts it.)
    [Status: fix incoming in future incremental]
    Thanks! We found the same issue, and will get it fixed in a future incremental patch.
  • 13. Lots of skill animations/animation priorities are wonky.
    We need some additional information for this. Which skills or animations? What exactly is wrong with them?
  • 14. Bear mounts have a speed bug that randomly slows them. See video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We did not see any noticeable difference, and need some additional information/video if you’re still running into this issue.
    The random slowdowns appear to affect ALL mounts, not just bears.
  • 15. Leg animations are buggy when strafing and casting certain skills. Hardened Ward used to do this to Sorcs way back...
    Same as above, just need some more information. Which skills? What exactly is wrong with your legs?
    16. Wrecking Blow seems to be hitting for less than would be accounted for by Physical Resist CP. (Someone confirm pls?)
    We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
  • 17. Bombard (or roots in general) is buggy now, in that when it's spammed on you by multiple people, it locks you out of casting abilities, similar to gap closer spam.
    We weren’t able to see any issue with this internally.
  • 76. The snare effect from Bombard stacks when used on you by multiple people. Once it stacks over 100% snare, you can no longer dodge roll or move even when the root effect is not active. See thread.
    [Status: no response yet]
  • 18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button! See video.
    [Status: working on fix] Finally found this one, and are working on a fix!
  • 19. Clouding Swarm stealth functionality is buggy. See post.
    [Status: working on fix]
    You're right, it does appear to take a little longer to get into stealth, although the length of time you're in stealth is correct. We're tracking down if this change was intended, or if it's a bug. We also were able to reproduce when you can attack health bars when your enemy is stealthed, and are working on that one as well.
  • 20. After completing a Dodge Roll, there is about a 1 sec GCD that prevents you from blocking immediately. You can still move and cast abilities, just not block.
    There's a short delay before doing just about everything after a Dodge Roll, so this sounds like it’s actually working as originally designed.
  • 21. Forward momentum when jumping while standing still has been greatly reduced. (stealth change?)
    [Status: bug, but working as intended]
    This was actually a side effect from another bug fix we made where if a snared player jumped, their speed would not be reduced.
  • 22. DK Scales does not reflect Flying Blade. See thread.
    We weren’t able to reproduce this issue after multiple attempts, and Reflective Scales appears to be functioning properly.
  • 33. DK Scales drains the user's stamina when reflecting Snipe. See thread.
    Thanks for the info, this will be fixed in a future patch.
    The bug is with both Scales and Defensive Stance reflect. Any reflect drains the resource of the defender corresponding to the resource the attack used, stamina attacks drain stamina, magicka attacks drain magicka, Overload drains ultimate, light/heavy attacks drain nothing. Further, the resource drain cooresponds to the cost reduction of the defender. See thread.
  • 34. DK Scales drains the user's stamina when walking over enemy Caltrops. See post.
  • 24. All shoulder pieces now float above the shoulder, This was reported on PTS and never acknowledged. See this thread, and this one too.
    [Status: fix incoming in future patch, incremental/DLC?]
    This will be fixed in a future patch.
  • 25. All DK standards use the AD texture for the flag.
  • 26. Spamming Blazing Spear can proc unbreakable CC.
  • 27. Blazong Shield does not count as an Aedric Spear ability, it does not a ovary any of the passives. See thread.
    ZOS_KNowak wrote: »
    Thanks for the excellent bug details in this thread (and the linked thread from the PTS Forums). We've identified a problem with Blazing Shield not contributing to the Spear Wall and Piercing Spear passives and hope to have this corrected in the next incremental patch.
  • 28. Templar's Piercing Spear passive can be lost by rezoning.
  • 29. Purifying Light ignores Cyrodiil Battle Spirit dmg reduction. Intended or bug?
    This is intended.
  • 30. Burning Embers can do 100k heals (50k in Cyrodiil). See thread.
    As with Radiant Destruction, some abilities can do pretty high amounts of damage in certain situations; as such, this is working as designed.
  • 31. Igneous Weapons does not give the Major Brutality buff when cast in certain locations, including Cyrodiil keeps. See post.
    Thank you, this will be fixed in a future patch.
  • 32: Arrius Mine is missing a wood plank on the ground by the flag. See image.
    0364fd7f3215601f1e680a55286eac5e.gif
    It’s possible this is being caused by the current issue with 64-bit clients where some textures are pink and/or missing. Once this issue is fixed, please circle back and let us know if it’s still occurring.
    This is not a x64 client issue or a texture display issue. The entire floor plank object/mesh is missing, you can walk over the spot and you fall to the ground, not stand in the air as it would look like if it was a display/texture issue.
  • 38. Alessia Mine is also missing an area of wooden planks where the planks simply do not render. See image.
    QRB56N4.jpg
    We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after some of the fixes we’ve recently implemented for the 64-bit client?
    See my response on the Arrius Mine issue above, it's the same exact type of square wood floor plank mesh that's no longer present.
  • 35. Trinimac shoulders have a texture display bug that occurs only with certain head styles, hiding/unequipping the head piece 'fixes' the issue. See post and see image.
    [Status: working on a fix]
    OU9kxW8.jpg
    This is something we’re aware of, and are working on a fix.
  • 36. Mage Light buff multiplies endlessly in the buff tracker. See image.
    85E7qeI.jpg
    We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after the incremental patches we’ve published?
    I can't say for sure, I haven't used Mage Light for a week plus. But when I last used it, I definitely recall seeing 5-10 duplicate Mage Light buffs in my buff sheet after extended periods of play. It's not duplicating on every single cast or there would have been 100+, but it was definitely duplicating.
  • 37. Sorc Curse can stack multiple times from one caster on the same target in laggy fights and go off at once, each one doing dmg. See post.
    We weren’t able to reproduce this. Are you guys still seeing it after the incremental patches we’ve published?
  • 41. DK Magma Shell does not apply the shield to allies in a 'smart' way like Barrier was changed to do on PTS. Multiple Magma Shells will pop shields on the same people instead of putting new shields on people without a Magma Shell shield. It's possible other skills like Bone Shield are also bugged like this, could someone test?
    We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for it.
  • 43. Corrosive Armor does not correctly cap all incoming dmg at 3% max health. Example: Surprise Attack hitting through it for 2.5k dmg. See post.
    We weren’t able to reproduce this. Do you have any additional information?
  • 44. Purge is bugged in the same was as Retreating Maneuvers for groups. When someone casts Purge in group it causes the Purge buff to show up on your bar and the decreased negative effect time shiney texture visual to show on your character model. This happens even if you do not get the Purge effect and are nowhere in range.
    Thanks, we’ll make sure this gets fixed in a future patch.
  • 45. The out of stealth stun from Focused Aim is applied as soon as Focused Aim is cast and BEFORE it hits the target. The target cannot CC break the stun until AFTER Focused Aim hits.
    We weren’t able to reproduce this, and would like more information if it’s still occurring.
  • 48. The Camo Hunter visual bug is back, the visual effect can display on your weapon when you do not have the buff active. See image.
    aG1caKi.jpg
    We weren’t able to reproduce this, and would like more information if it’s still occurring.
  • 49. Certain areas cause an 'Invalid Target' bug when using Bolt Escape, causing you to not move at all. See Video.
    [Status: patched in a work around] Thanks! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on a fix.
    Fixed an issue where abilities that failed to cast due to invalid locations or invalid targets would still charge the caster resources.
  • 51. Casting Poison Injection immediately after casting Snipe bugs out bow animations. See Video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We weren’t able to reproduce this, though is does appear from the video that animation cancelling is being used which could be causing a desync.
  • 56. Casting Molten Armaments now takes you out of stealth, before TG it did not. Is this intended or merely an unforeseen affect of the changes to the skill? See thread.
    Casting any ability should take you out of stealth. If that wasn’t happening before, then that was a bug.
    I would like to clarify, I by stealth, I am referring to the crouching stealth & NB cloak stealth. I am NOT referring to invis pot, which casting any ability will take you out of. Gina, if you are referring to the same type of stealth as I am, then I need to inform you that there are many many abilities which are usable without revealing you from stealth, and have been like that since beta. Double Take, Rally, Harness Magicka, Vigor, Defensive Stance, Camo Hunter, Crit Surge, Mage Light just to name a few off the top of my head. Could you please re-examine this issue with whoever gave you that answer?
  • 58. Immovable brute (haven't tested the other morph, but I guess it's got the same problem), from the heavy armor skill tres, no longer grants CC immunity against petrify (DK ability), nor against the daedra Harvesters stun that summons their healing spheres.
    We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix.
  • 61. There is a bug with the "do not attack innocents" setting, if you have it on, you won't be able to perform any skills while looking at 'neutral' NPC's that are able to turn hostile (white outlines). Turn the setting off, and everything works fine.
    We checked a few NPCs and everything appeared to be functioning correctly. Do you have any additional info, like the exact location or NPC where you saw this?
    Any NPC tagged as an "innocent", so pretty much any of the non merchant/guard/quest giver NPCs anywhere in PvE zones. For example, in Rawklaw I have to pan the camera to look straight down at the ground in order to use Bolt Escape. If I look forward, as long as the recticle happens to highlight a grey NPC Bolt Escape will not cast.
  • 64. DoTs are pulling NBs out of Cloak rather than Cloak suppressing them for its duration. See thread. Also, see video.
    [Status: working on a fix] Thank you! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on getting it fixed.
  • 67. NB Shadow Image is bugged in two ways, the shade can fail to cast and also fail to port you to it even if you're in range. See Video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
  • 70. Healing Ward is bugged and sometimes does not give the heal after 6 seconds like it is supposed to. See video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
  • 71. The camera can bug out and just continuously zoom out to ridiculous distances. See video.
    [Status: awaiting response]
  • 72. You can be ported to the wrong alliance base in Cyrodiil, resulting in instant death. See post.
    UICzHgV.jpg
    Oh boy, that’s a fun one. Working on a fix for it – thank you!
  • 73. Sometimes resource towers do not render. See image.
    vhSUxd5.jpg
  • 75. Friendly and enemy players can become invisible on your screen and not render. See post
  • 80. Potion cooldown glyphs of any quality do NOT work.
  • 87. If you die from NON Vicious Death damage from someone who is wearing the Vicious Death set, your tooltip will display the Vicious Death proc that your death caused as damage done to you before you died. ZOS has acknowledged this is a UI bug, but there has been no news on fixing it since.
  • 88. Leki's Battleaxe swing animation goes in reverse.

Pre Thieves Guild Bugs
  • 40. Potions now share the global ability cool down, i.e. You cannot use a potion while in a dodge roll. The potion audio fx will still play, but the potion does not get used. [Not a TG change, but not listed in patch notes. Was this intended?]
    [Status: working as intended, but audio bugged]
    You shouldn't be able to do anything while dodge rolling, and the audio portion is a bug.
  • 46. Willows path 5 piece bonus & Champion Points into regen passives do not increase the regen given by drinks. It's been like this since IC.
    [Status: awaiting reply]
  • 47. There is a way to bug out/exploit dodge chance/Shuffle to provide more than 20% dodge chance. Crown pointed this out to the devs in one of the dev meetings.
    See thread.
    We weren’t able to immediately reproduce this, but will continue to investigate. We’d love some more information if possible.
    Greetings all,

We would like to thank you all for providing your insight to the troubles with the shuffle bug that you have all experienced. As we have gathered the needed information from this thread, this thread will remain closed. We would also like to inform you all that this issue is being looked into and worked on. Thank you for your understanding!
    Update 4/16/16
    Update: We took a look, and didn't see any instance of Shuffle stacking with itself. What we did notice was that when you cast Shuffle, two buffs are added to your character screen – Major Evasion (20s of 20% increased dodge chance) and Shuffle (.5s per medium armor piece, up to 3.5s). The Major Evasion buff grants the dodge bonus (which is what you may be thinking is stacking) while the Shuffle buff listed only increases the snare immunity duration for at most 3.5 seconds. The icons for each are the same; your character screen (or even a bufftracker add-on) will show multiple of the same icon in the event that Shuffle be recast before it runs out.

Also keep in mind that Shuffle gives you a 20% chance to dodge - this is more RNG than anything else, so it is in the realm of possibility that someone could dodge multiple times in a row.

Please let us know if you're seeing differently; if you have information, we'd appreciate a PM rather than posting it publicly. Thanks in advance, and hope this helps clear things up!
  • 50. CC is broken, often you do not get CC immunity after being CC'd unless you break free of it. See Video.
    [Status: working as intended] You are not granted CC immunity until the full duration of the CC has ended. Some people may be getting CC'd prior to the duration of the original CC ending, which may be causing some confusion. If you want the CC immunity applied to you before the end of the CC, you must use CC break.
    What you described as intended is the way CC is working now, BUT that is not the way CC used to work for the first year+ of the game's release. It used to be as soon as you were hard CC'd, your character could not be affected by another hard CC. Yes, the CC immunity timer is supposed to begin counting after the duration of the CC ends, but you were also not supposed to be able to be re hard CC'd while still in a hard CC. You say that we should CC break if we want the immunity applied; the issue with that is when we are re hard CC'd from inside the first hard CC, the reapplication of the hard CC animation takes priority over our CC break and prevents us from CC breaking. This pretty much can go on for however many more hard CC animations are thrown at us.

Then there is a second issue, which is many many times the CC immunity fails to apply automatically after the CC duration ends. In these instances the only way to get CC immunity is by breaking free before the CC ends. This cannot be working as intended.
  • 59. Templar Javelin can cause double knock back CC if used on you while you are still on the ground from the first Javelin.
    We weren’t able to reproduce this issue.
    This bug is part of the general CC bug mentioned above.
  • 52. Sorc Curse counts as a dot and cannot be empowered even though the tooltip increases when empower is procced. It also cannot proc Crit Surge heals.
    Thanks! We’ve made a note of this, and will work on a fix.
  • 53. Sorc Daedric Mines counts as a dot and cannot be empowered or proc Crit Surge heals.
    We’ve made a note of this as well, and will work on a fix.
  • 54. There is a health desync bug with a number of abilities. Here is video of one that seems to involve Frags/Curse courtesy King Richard.
    [Status: unconfirmed] After watching the video, it looks like you might’ve run into some lag while fighting. That said, we weren’t able to reproduce the issue.
  • 57. You can become bugged out where the only action you are able to perform is CC break repeatedly, relogging is the only fix.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, and unfortunately we weren’t able to get much information from the video.
  • 60. Stealth cost reduction appears to not be calculated properly. See thread.
    Everything appears to be working properly. To be clear, you cannot stack stealth bonuses to make stealth free.
  • 62. Cyrodiil outpost postern doors can become bugged and not render for you. In this state, you can walk through them as if they are not there. Only relogging can fix this.
    We’re aware of this issue, and are working on a fix.
  • 63. Under certain conditions, the Mark Target debuff red light column effect gets permanently stuck on your character even after the effect is gone. You and others can see it, only relogging fixes it. See Video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] We weren’t able to reproduce this issue, even with the supplied video.
  • 66. You can be Feared through terrain. See video.
    [Status: unconfirmed] Looks like Uppercut was what knocked you through the asset, but it’s also worth noting that the lag during that time appeared to be pretty bad, which may have contributed.
  • 68. When you join a group in Cyrodiil and reach them, you may find that you cannot see one or more of the group member's character models. You may also not be able to see the group marker over them. You can still see their group marker on the map. Relogging sometimes fixes this, sometimes it does not. If the invisible player dies and spawns at a keep, they may become visible. Sometimes even an enemy is invisible and you can only see their attack effects - like if they use Puncturing Sweep, for example.
  • 69. In Imperial City sewers, when a group member enters through a door before you, if you then enter through the same door yourself BEFORE the group member has fully materialized on the other side, once you materialize on the other side, the group member will not have a group marker on top of them. The group marker appears to have been left behind in the previous area. If, for example, the group member in question is the group leader, the group leader icon is marked on the door that leads to the previous area. This is only corrected when they go through another door or transition area without you being in the loading screen at the same time.
    We tried this, and weren’t able to reproduce. Please let us know if you have additional information.
  • 74. Eternal Warrior and Immortal Warrior sets have a bug when the turn to stone effect procs on death. After proccing, you still take damage from secondary dmg effects such as Burning, Corrode, amd Dark Flare Trauma, causing you to die while still in the stone proc.
    We tried testing this with the mentioned abilities, and weren’t able to reproduce this issue. It doesn’t look like the target took any additional damage while under Stoneform.
  • 77. Often when porting through Transitus' in Cyrodiil, one of the green ground textures will not load properly and only load a super low res place holder.
  • 78. For some reason, keep walls and siege weapons have always been tab-targetable. About 50% of the time you tab target one of them, you become unable to target anything else or untarget them without double tapping ESC. This results in being unable to cast single target skills at anything.
  • 81. NB Lotus Fan + Fear can create an unbreakable CC. See thread.
  • 82. Super long load screens in Cyrodiil from using Transit are still not fixed. It occurs randomly, after which every transit will result in multi minute long load screens. The only way to fix it is to relog. See video.
  • 83. Emperor siege damage has been bugged since IC. The double damage was changed a long time ago to only apply to structures and not players, but this bug reintroduced the extra damage to players. One emperor cold stone treb hits for 35-40k damage. See image.
  • 84. Ever since IC, when rooted sorcs can only cats Bolt Escape in the direction that their character is facing in the root. From launch until IC, you could Bolt Escape while rooted in whatever direction you turned your camera.
  • 85. During large/laggy fights, enemy siege sometimes no longer displays red circles on impact.
  • 86. Sometimes knockdown/knockback CC effects bug out your character and you are stuck in the 'lying on the ground' animation, even after the CC ends. This is referred to by players as "floppy fishing". While floppy fishing, you can move with the directional buttons, you can jump, but you cannot use skills, sprint, mount, dodge or CC break. Floppy fishing usually lasts about 30 seconds.
  • 89. NB Soul Teather CC has a prolonged time on the initial cast during which you cannot CC break out of it if there is even slight lag. Other CCs do not behave like this in light lag usually.
  • The_SpAwN
    The_SpAwN
    ✭✭✭
    9. Crit Rush got the Toppling Charge treatment.
    10. Leap dont work 50% of the time and get you stuck in the ground.
    Edited by The_SpAwN on March 8, 2016 2:11AM
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am having trouble breaking free after hard CC. Some frequent body sliding as well.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camera Desyncs, usually happening to me on my sorc when I streak and roll dodge at the same time
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapid maneuvers buff is removed if any aoe heal is cast (Purifying Ritual, Vigor, etc) even if it doesn't hit another ally.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rapid maneuvers buff is removed if any aoe heal is cast (Purifying Ritual, Vigor, etc) even if it doesn't hit another ally.

That's intended from what I read in that patch notes. Any healing removes Rapids.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

That's intended from what I read in that patch notes. Any healing removes Rapids.

Also tested it with Rally and it didn't remove the buff.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animations for skills like shuffle, rally, etc (buffs mostly) feel so much slower. I have a pre-combat routine and I noticed something was off immediately.

I cast Rally + Relentless + Shuffle and it's frustratingly slow.

Also it seems to be taking longer to get on your mount and off (if you don't insta cancel the mount).

Run speed seems slower unbuffed.

Something else with animations are off. I almost never miss a light attack + surprise attack + bash and now I can't be consistent with them. Same with soul harvest weave. I even hear the attack sound but the attack doesn't activate (ultimate is still available).

Cloak breaks from ST attacks at times - like ambush.

Bear mount gets regularly slowed while sprinting for no apparent reason. Running the same patch of land on the panther mount is fine. (panther aka senche is bugged too.)

Weapon swap feels slower.

Strafe left/right while casting rally, relentless, etc and watch your legs freak out (bosmer at least).

Delay in allowing you to block after a roll dodge.

Invasion is also getting the toppling charge treatment.

Also getting the drop FPS w/ a 980ti

Also getting crashes every hour or so at least.

Also getting the sound issue in large fights.

Also not getting rewards for the worthy.

This patch has been rough so far...
    Edited by krathos on March 14, 2016 7:10AM
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sprint speed wasn't a stealth nerf, it's in the patch notes. Base sprint speed was nerfed but major expedition speed was buffed. Don't understand the thinking behind it though.
    PC | EU
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sprint speed wasn't a stealth nerf, it's in the patch notes. Base sprint speed was nerfed but major expedition speed was buffed. Don't understand the thinking behind it though.

He said base non sprint speed. I also felt the same at least in cyro.
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

• The_SpAwN
    The_SpAwN
    ✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »
    Bear mount gets regularly slowed while sprinting for no apparent reason. Running the same patch of land on the panther mount is fine.

Yep. Can confirm this too, my guar is constantly getting slowed down while my tiger works just fine.
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has the lag in cyro improved? Holding back from patching my game until I get the down low on everything..
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »

He said base non sprint speed. I also felt the same at least in cyro.

My bad, misread.
    PC | EU
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkylarkAU wrote: »
    Has the lag in cyro improved? Holding back from patching my game until I get the down low on everything..
    No, lag is still garbage, Trueflame right now is ok because there's no keep pushes, but it will be a crapfest once the guilds are all on.
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel silly being subbed to them and crashing every 2-3 mins, an issue that was well known on PTS D:
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong with physical damage WB is hitting much lower then 25% .... 3 to 5know WB is the norm.. not even going to talk about dragon leap but I have lost about 40% of my power there...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    SkylarkAU wrote: »
    No, lag is still garbage, Trueflame right now is ok because there's no keep pushes, but it will be a crapfest once the guilds are all on.

The guilds are on and its now a Crapfest. We have been fighting CN and half my raid wipes to crashes than actual fighting...
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Something is wrong with physical damage WB is hitting much lower then 25% .... 3 to 5know WB is the norm.. not even going to talk about dragon leap but I have lost about 40% of my power there...

I am noticing the same thing here. Not just the 25% drop + raw physical resist you can stack if you have 501 CP. Watching Krotha's stream he was seeing the same. Feels more like a 50%+ drop in damage.
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

• MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Client crashes every 20-30 min.
    2. Sound cuts out randomly in big fights.
    3. Camera stops following your character randomly when using Bolt Escape, then jumps to character a few seconds later.
    4. Base non sprint run speed is slower than before. (stealth nerf?)
    5. Rewards of the Worthy mails broken/bugged.
    6. Large FPS drop compared to pre TG.
    7. Unable to remove Talons with Purge.
    8. Caltrops causes a missing texture/model bug.
    QZCmIyp.jpg

Let's keep the list going! :joy:

1. Yes. Client crashed 3 times in the 1-2 hours i was on.
    2. Not sure
    3. Can confirm this bug. I was pvping on the sorc and camera was moving and jumping around. I kinda like it.....when it doesn't get me killed.
    4. Not sure. The speed buff from maneuvers was nerfed tho 40%>30%.
    5. Ive heard it takes 300k ap? Even after they announced the average players earn what? 10k ap an hour? That means I would have to play 30 hours straight to be worthy for one?
    6. I was playing at 40-70 fps in TF
    7. Not sure.
    8. Not sure.
    The_SpAwN wrote: »
    9. Crit Rush got the Toppling Charge treatment.
    10. Leap dont work 50% of the time and get you stuck in the ground.

9. Can confirm. Crit Rush = Toppling Charge I tried the pot cure and it fixed it but even without using a pot it still fixed itself in other situations. Maybe it had to do with the terrain i was fighting at times? This was in TF.

I'll also add that Boundless Storm (Sorc's Lightning form) has a weird sound effect.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm definitely noticing a global reduction in movement speed. My character looks like a lumbering WoW oaf. Seriously breaking my immersion. I've spoken to other people and they are noticing the same.

Mobility, not even accounting for the nerf to Major Expedition or Rapids has been reduced.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Xsorus
      Xsorus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Something feels weird about the damage..

50k Delve Soul Assist critting for 1.5k seems odd.

2. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      8. Not sure.
      Literally every time someone throws caltrops down, this is what pops up on my screen.
      QNMK9lt.jpg
      7Cbvvdv.jpg
      tdsZwvl.jpg
      QZCmIyp.jpg
      10ggkj.jpg
      Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 8, 2016 6:32AM
    3. Yolokin_Swagonborn
      Yolokin_Swagonborn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gap closer pathing is terrible now. Everywhere in cyrodiil is uneven ground. Whenever you are on uneven ground, you cant charge to your target. This plus the terrible unpurgable snare that STILL makes your character feel unresponsive were some of the worse changes to combat mechanics in a long while.
    4. Xsorus
      Xsorus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gap closer pathing is terrible now. Everywhere in cyrodiil is uneven ground. Whenever you are on uneven ground, you cant charge to your target. This plus the terrible unpurgable snare that STILL makes your character feel unresponsive were some of the worse changes to combat mechanics in a long while.

The chain pull that takes you to the target is really weird.. Feels off
    5. Niaver
      Niaver
      ✭✭✭✭
      Crit rush works horrible to be honest.
      PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
      Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
    6. Soulac
      Soulac
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Working as intended.
      R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
      Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
      Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    7. Zyle
      Zyle
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The mounts, I'm back to hitting pebbles and being slowed down. Also I noticed they added some sort of slowdown/recovery when your mount hits the ground, takes away my rapids speed for about 2-3s :/

676 CP
      Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
      Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
      Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
      Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
      Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    8. Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      8. Not sure.
      Literally every time someone throws caltrops down, this is what pops up on my screen.
      QNMK9lt.jpg
      7Cbvvdv.jpg
      tdsZwvl.jpg
      QZCmIyp.jpg
      10ggkj.jpg

tumblr_mzzglnlDFC1tr11rio1_500.gif

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
      - Guild-lead for MV
      - Filthy Casual