Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How in the hell can a company allow itself to release a patch like that. It's like the game is in alpha when you look at some of these bugs... it's a complete joke. Please rollback the patch and only release it when you get your s*** together zos
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else experienced grayed-out ability bars when getting Wrecking Blowed?

Each time ive died to a Wrecking Blow, my character cc breaks but his animation shows him still lying down and abilities dont fire off
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    How in the hell can a company allow itself to release a patch like that. It's like the game is in alpha when you look at some of these bugs... it's a complete joke. Please rollback the patch and only release it when you get your s*** together zos

LoL, ZoS and rollback never gonna happen they can not admit that they did something wrong...

Fy7pJEV9rFo0o.gif
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sprint speed wasn't a stealth nerf, it's in the patch notes. Base sprint speed was nerfed but major expedition speed was buffed. Don't understand the thinking behind it though.

Major expedition was nerfed while sprint speed was buffed. However normal speed should not be affected at all.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do they manage to re introduce the sound bug again i don't understand this seriosuly.. Do every team have their own branch of code or what?

Like i can't even patch my game since my launcher freezes on 25% but it seems im not missing much anyways
    Edited by themdogesbite on March 8, 2016 8:12AM
    :]
    Options
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do they manage to re introduce the sound bug again i don't understand this seriosuly.. Do every team have their own branch of code or what?

Like i can't even patch my game since my launcher freezes on 25% but it seems im not missing much anyways

Actually you do, Cyro yesterday was like this:

GVG4I1I3zQ4lG.gif
    Options
  • Tsar_Bogatyr
    Tsar_Bogatyr
    ✭✭✭
    there are new swimming pools in IC sewers
    Options
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO takes yet another step down in quality. A bit dissapointed but well, not surprised. I'm impressed how they manage to f*ck up more stuff and bring back old bugs.
    Edited by Jhunn on March 8, 2016 8:36AM
    Gave up.
    Options
  • ut.nakladacprb19_ESO
    Jhunn wrote: »
    ESO takes yet another step down in quality. A bit dissapointed but well, not surprised. I'm impressed how they manage to f*ck up more stuff and bring back old bugs.

Oh well, they will not learn from their own mistakes it seems, dunno if it's worth playing anymore tbh...
    [EU-AD] | Lilisara Adthar | Templar | Aliance Rank 33
    [EU-AD] | Nicci | Sorcerer | Aliance Rank 13
    [EU-AD] | N'risa Tharyon | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 9
    [EU-DC] | 'Anise | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 34
    [EU-DC] | Lilaine | Nightblade | Aliance Rank 13
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PTS everything was kinda fine.. What the heck did you do between PTS and Release?!
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in to see if I should bother downloading the client for a weekend test, or keep playing BDO. Thanks for saving me the time.

themdogesbite, what are you still doing here? Etaniel, Derra, Soulac... I don't know why you even bother any more. At this stage I'm starting to think you guys are masochists :tongue:
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side, this is now the norm for my smallman.
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg
    Just wait until we get VD. :trollface:
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 8, 2016 9:25AM
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg

Why? Did they change something I'm not aware of?
    Just checking in to see if I should bother downloading the client for a weekend test, or keep playing BDO. Thanks for saving me the time.

themdogesbite, what are you still doing here? Etaniel, Derra, Soulac... I don't know why you even bother any more. At this stage I'm starting to think you guys are masochists :tongue:

Don't like BDO so will stick with crappy eso until CU release.
    Edited by Soulac on March 8, 2016 9:31AM

- Meow -
    Options
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stay Maulkin baby

Thieves guild is fun and stuff
    Edited by Jhunn on March 8, 2016 9:34AM
    Gave up.
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg

Unreflectable Meteor + Prox Det scaling to 200% + no one running Barrier anymore means that when 2-4 of us jump into a group stacked on a flag w/ everything timed right, they just blow up. Then from those kills, you'll have Meteor full again.

Of course, if we don't wipe them in the first 10 sec or so, they just spam the hell out of Bombard, and we all die. Something about Bombard (or maybe roots in general now) causes some kind of skill lock out that stops you from casting any skills - it's almost the same feeling as getting gap closer spammed.

Also, list in first post updated.
    Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 8, 2016 9:43AM
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg

Unreflectable Meteor + Prox Det scaling to 200% + no one running Barrier anymore means that when 2-4 of us jump into a group stacked on a flag w/ everything timed right, they just blow up. Then from those kills, you'll have Meteor full again.

Of course, if we don't wipe them in the first 10 sec or so, they just spam the hell out of Bombard, and we all die. Something about Bombard (or maybe roots in general now) causes some kind of skill lock out that stops you from casting any skills - it's almost the same feeling as getting gap closer spammed.

Ah well right.. The higher deto dmg *evil laugh*

- Meow -
    Options
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg

This whole thread is glorious in its horrendousness. And then there's this post which combines so many development decisions I don't agree with, it's like... I don't even. xD

It's great zergs can get wiped. It's awful it's going to happen in a way where fights get won with a massive, and in part, unavoidable, burst. Meteor is WAY too strong now, like I've been saying on the PTS forum. But no, it's now in line with all the other nonreflectable ultimates. That must be why people are now using it so much and it's resulting in so many kills! Yes!

The playstyle where one bombs a group with meteor and proxy might as well have been coded in the game with some kind of a suddenly appearing, magical zerg bombing unicorn npc that spontaneously combusts the zergs, so that the actual gameplay between players could be more twosided and not about surprise -> insane damage -> nonmitigable burst.

And then there's the CC/root stuns and slows, which make fighting awful for any outnumbered group.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
    Options
  • PriorityBalle
    PriorityBalle
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone finds an exploitable farming node you should definitely post it in here so we can get off it immediately!
    Pedin i phith in aníron, a nin ú-cheniathog

Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And that's just the tip, if I really wanted to build for just that prox bomb, I could drop my Kags, craft a set of Alchemist, drop my 3 seducer, replace it with 2 Kena + 2 Torugs, and add a 3rd spell dmg enchant on my rings. Buffed up that would put me over 4k spell dmg.
    Options
  • RobboEU
    RobboEU
    ✭✭✭

shocking
    Xbox One EU

GT; Ash Robbo TI

YouTube:https://youtube.com/channel/UCD9yiWRwLseCrKWJ_eUZskA
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And that's just the tip, if I really wanted to build for just that prox bomb, I could drop my Kags, craft a set of Alchemist, drop my 3 seducer, replace it with 2 Kena + 2 Torugs, and add a 3rd spell dmg enchant on my rings. Buffed up that would put me over 4k spell dmg.

3.8k Spelldmg (without kag / Julianos), 39.1k Magicka as khajiit in bats (10% dmg boost) and shadow mundus results in a lot of fun :p

- Meow -
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

3.8k Spelldmg (without kag / Julianos), 39.1k Magicka as khajiit in bats (10% dmg boost) and shadow mundus results in a lot of fun :p
    Pictured: Soulac vs Mage Light
    DL2q8V5.gif
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone else experienced this but everytime I entered combat I couldn't use skills or swap weps, every single time, all I could do was run away.

As soon as I left combat it was normal again. This only started today.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Willows path still not fixed :trollface:
    Please add it to the bug counter!

- Meow -
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same, I get around 30% yesterday and it crashed. Tried 3 times and gave up. TG DLC was the make or break for me. Reading all this and not being able to installed really makes me wonder why I even try to stick to this game. I do have withdrawalsign from PvP. So I'll try once again tonight to download the patch.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    1. Out of the 20 times I used Dragon leap yesterday it *** bugged out like 6 times....
    2. WTB FPS....fps is worse than before...gg
    3. Meteorshowers and Proxy spammers everywhere already
    4. Healingward *** OP in Non-CP Campaign

ZOS be like: "Working as intended"

And Nbs in Non-CP Vet campaign still 10k soul harvest da f.?
    Edited by Alcast on March 8, 2016 11:28AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People said this at launch and after every big update since. There are still bugs/issues from launch and each of those updates. No reason to believe it will ever, ever change, especially since a theme park MMO that goes B2P needs to keep releasing new attractions on a regular basis.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yC28SPU.jpg
    kNsT2ZJ.jpg

Don't like BDO so will stick with crappy eso until CU release.

Seems like that will be a while.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Stay Maulkin baby

Ha ha no thanks, I'm having fun playing BDO with your guildmates :)
    Rosa, Shiv, Hexy, Bubbly, JLN all on board!

When we've finished leveling & gearing we'll have an OP Sorc Squad with Jurra, Hexys, JLN, HellSeesYou, Frostsoul, Lastobeth & Valarys. Yummy!

So what I say to you my friend is...

fe2c623dcfeb77af53a893612014f652.jpg

#Inb4ForumBanForPoaching
    Edited by Maulkin on March 8, 2016 1:10PM
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • ut.nakladacprb19_ESO

Stay Maulkin baby

Ha ha no thanks, I'm having fun playing BDO with your guildmates :)
    Rosa, Shiv, Hexy, Bubbly, JLN all on board!

When we've finished leveling & gearing we'll have an OP Sorc Squad with Jurra, Hexys, JLN, HellSeesYou, Frostsoul, Lastobeth & Valarys. Yummy!

So what I say to you my friend is...

#Inb4ForumBanForPoaching

If there's Jurra, then there will be Prosski somewhre nearby aswell... miss the old days :/
    [EU-AD] | Lilisara Adthar | Templar | Aliance Rank 33
    [EU-AD] | Nicci | Sorcerer | Aliance Rank 13
    [EU-AD] | N'risa Tharyon | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 9
    [EU-DC] | 'Anise | Dragonknight | Aliance Rank 34
    [EU-DC] | Lilaine | Nightblade | Aliance Rank 13
    Options