The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Compilation of TG bugs in PvP [Current Bug Counter: 89] OP reformatted 4/10/16

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a really wierd bug going on sometimes when you use Bolt Escape / Streak.

It's like the camera doesn't catch up to your character streaking so the camera like bounces all over the place until it catches up, it almost makes me dizzy.

@Derra you of all people must have noticed this. Annoying as hell xD
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »
    i cant believe ppl are still playing this game..... and willingly throw money at ZoS ...

Its beyond my brain ...

ZoS has not gotten a dime from me for in 9 months.
    Options
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant believe ppl are still playing this game..... and willingly throw money at ZoS ...

Its beyond my brain ...

I'll be honest; I'm really close to canceling and just playing all my single player games
    Till CU; I've given ZoS well over a year at this point to fix pvp and make it at least bloody playable.. But the high ping and low fps is just awful.. There is a memory leak somewhere again and I'm not sure what's going it.. But fps slowly degrades to nothing.
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mulcibur wrote: »
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    25. Radiant Destruction is too strong once it was buffed (fixed to be undodgeable again), all stamina builds are struggling with lazors on them since they cant dodge roll 15 times in a row to deny any damage while vigor and rally do the job.

This and Dark Flare

I would think the same counter would work on Dark Flare and Radiant.

Well assuming they hadnt broken 50% of the gap closers. But that really isnt an issue with either skill.

Options
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    finishing the main questline in Wrothgar tonight. Dropping my sub right after and buying TG with my stocked crowns. I can't justify spending more $$ on this game. BDO here I come. CU, I'll save you a spot at the table for dinner.
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
    Options
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I love how in the patch notes you have fixed alignment of weapons and armor to make it look realistic. This gives the impression that you want appearance to be very high on the list of priorities as well as functionality.

Now here's where I point out several other older styles that still have not been properly fixed to make them more realistic as well. (notes to you from myself already sent so it's not new for you to know this)

This includes:

The spikes/talons on Xivkin armor for the knees and arms hovering in the air without contact with the other armor pieces.
    Solution: Bring the spikes into contact with the armor it's supposed to be on. It just makes sense.

Redguard Heavy armor girdles (belt buckles) are magically able to hover in the air much lower than the belt and have since then become a GROIN CUP! This has been since the Redguard armor redesign from IC and has yet to be fixed. This not only looks odd but causes a clipping issue where the buckle goes into the character model.
    Solution: Maybe it's just me but belt buckles should be on the belt. Just a suggestion...

Ancient Elf Shields positioned incorrectly on the character's back and arms when carried. Basically its positioned too high on the character models. (put an ancient armor shield on in first person and hold block to see what I mean. It completely takes up the screen compared to other shields)
    Solution: Lower the position of the shield on the character when worn and held. Easy reference point when held is the straps on the shield can be put parallel with the arm and when worn on the back the shield needs to be much lower to at least the same height on the character's as the rest of the shields.

Xivkin Shields suffer from a similar incorrect positioning as Ancient Elf Shields however it just hovers away from the character model's back when worn and arm when being held. (MAGIC HOVERING SHIELDS FOR EVERYONE!)
    Solution: just bring the shield's in a little.

And my personal favorite, Glass armor + the dye system = INCORRECT DYES! Red dye on other armor styles makes red. Easy to understand however red dye on Glass armor (specifically heavy armor) makes pink. Black makes grey and so on. Also if you change to a darker color of red, the pink dye comes out lighter. How is that supposed to make sense? Also by the gauntlets controlling the knee pad colors on the Glass heavy boots (fixed in the updates patch notes) you showed that it is actually possible to get the correct color produced on Glass armor. So why is the correct dye not produced standard? WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Also just as an added minor issue, the Glass shields have a bad habit of glowing for no reason compared to the rest of your armor in certain lightings.
    Edited by Djeriko on March 9, 2016 6:48PM
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
    Options
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone post screens of the bugged Jesus Beam dmg? It's hard for me to accurately describe it otherwise cuz Templars just come here and start the hur hur not in my house train, which while funny doesn't contribute to determining if this is a bug or not.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Can someone post screens of the bugged Jesus Beam dmg? It's hard for me to accurately describe it otherwise cuz Templars just come here and start the hur hur not in my house train, which while funny doesn't contribute to determining if this is a bug or not.

We've lived in our cockroach infested Templar houses for so long that we caved and gave them names, then decided to share one with you guys in case you were in need of a pet. No need to be so ungrateful for our bug gift.

I didn't see abnormal Jesus beam numbers when I used it Monday, hard to tell if people just don't understand death recaps or how an execute tick of 20k at 100 hp does not mean the skill is broken, or if there actually is a bug. I see far more dark flares than Jesus beams.
    Options
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    There is a really wierd bug going on sometimes when you use Bolt Escape / Streak.

It's like the camera doesn't catch up to your character streaking so the camera like bounces all over the place until it catches up, it almost makes me dizzy.

@Derra you of all people must have noticed this. Annoying as hell xD
    I've had this, first time I was so confused because I thought my char dissapeared :D
    Gave up.
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea...
    Someone plz post a reasonable screenshot... you know, one that doesn't show your armor being cut in half.
    Or a video that doesn't show you blowing somebody up to 10% then jesus beaming them for 19k LOL

In all seriousness tho, if anyone wants to see if its a bug, post a video of yourself jesus beaming somebody at 50%, 40%, 30, 20, and 10%.
    I don't think its a bug, i think that its hitting hard due to some changes such as CP and the fact that ppl cant roll around like monkeys and avoid all 3 ticks.

Edited by PainfulFAFA on March 9, 2016 7:13PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. All dk standarts use AD texture
    2. CC became even worse. You can stunlock enemy in unbreakable CC even by using Blazing Spear (like old good 1.5 time)
    Options
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hyssia wrote: »
    Edit 2:
    18. Rapid Regen has no global cooldown, you can spam it as fast as you can macro the button!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txYncSkFo8U

taresgos be like "IS IT CHRISTMAS ALREADY?!?!?!"

ROFL
    Options
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #million reasons to play console

MEH...sad part is, us console players are going to have to same bugs as pc...but they take even longer to fix ='(
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
    Options
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    2. CC became even worse. You can stunlock enemy in unbreakable CC even by using Blazing Spear (like old good 1.5 time)

Also meteor+invigoraiting drain :>
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crescent Sweep bugged and doing werid thing: some targets in front missing additional damage, sometimes ult apply additional damage on target behind you instead of front targets.
    Options
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »
    My bug highlight are the following:

1) crashs
    2) missing textures (--> falling through the floor)
    3) something seems odd about magicka consumption (out of magicka all the time Oo)

Lightning Ballistae drains magicka, Purge cost increase?
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
      Options
    1. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Zheg wrote: »

We've lived in our cockroach infested Templar houses for so long that we caved and gave them names, then decided to share one with you guys in case you were in need of a pet. No need to be so ungrateful for our bug gift.

I didn't see abnormal Jesus beam numbers when I used it Monday, hard to tell if people just don't understand death recaps or how an execute tick of 20k at 100 hp does not mean the skill is broken, or if there actually is a bug. I see far more dark flares than Jesus beams.
      You know, for someone living in a Templar house, you have surprisingly 'good' internet connectivity. I think I'll ask Wrobel to 'balance' that for you. :smirk:
      Options
    2. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Could you give more details on the unbreakable CC? Is this the same old bug where knockdown + root = unbreakable?
      Options
    3. Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Seige shield allowing seige hits to go through?
      Coldfire and fire trebs were going through seige shield last night.

I'm thinking I missed an important patch note somewhere.
      Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
      - Guild-lead for MV
      - Filthy Casual
      Options
    4. Cinbri
      Cinbri
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Could you give more details on the unbreakable CC? Is this the same old bug where knockdown + root = unbreakable?

No, simply spam Blazing Spear and sometimes it proc unbreakable stun. SCT at those times showing "stun" upon each cast.
      Options
    5. Etaniel
      Etaniel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Apparently if you get eclipsed by a guard in the middle of empowering chains animation, this happens : tsWMD6h.jpg
      Edited by Etaniel on March 9, 2016 9:19PM
      Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
    6. Djeriko
      Djeriko
      ✭✭✭
      Sound effects in Cyrodiil are screwed up. For some reason the lava around Chorral sounds like someone hammering wood... Also random sounds of people opening doors in the middle of grass fields is a thing now...
      "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
      Options
    7. PainfulFAFA
      PainfulFAFA
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Etaniel wrote: »
      Apparently if you get eclipsed by a guard in the middle of empowering chains animation, this happens : tsWMD6h.jpg

I see they moved that caltrop bug and moved it to DK's new and improved chains -_-
      PC NA
      Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
      MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
    8. Minno
      Minno
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Etaniel wrote: »

I see they moved that caltrop bug and moved it to DK's new and improved chains -_-

You mean "rocket-blast".
      Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
      - Guild-lead for MV
      - Filthy Casual
      Options
    9. Shaggygaming
      Shaggygaming
      ✭✭✭
      Xsorus wrote: »

Its beyond my brain ...

I'll be honest; I'm really close to canceling and just playing all my single player games
      Till CU; I've given ZoS well over a year at this point to fix pvp and make it at least bloody playable.. But the high ping and low fps is just awful.. There is a memory leak somewhere again and I'm not sure what's going it.. But fps slowly degrades to nothing.

BDO.
      Options
    10. Xsorus
      Xsorus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Adonikam wrote: »

Its beyond my brain ...

BDO.

I'd rather put my nuts in a vice then play a grindy subpar korean MMO
      Options
    11. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Adonikam wrote: »

Its beyond my brain ...

BDO.

I'd rather put my nuts in a vice then play a grindy subpar korean MMO
      Hang on, lemme slot Bombard...
      Edited by HoloYoitsu on March 9, 2016 11:02PM
      Options
    12. Scamandros
      Scamandros
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Its beyond my brain ...

At least you will never have to debate how big/small a group is
      Dyride wrote: »
      Tyvarra wrote: »
      My bug highlight are the following:

1) crashs
      2) missing textures (--> falling through the floor)
      3) something seems odd about magicka consumption (out of magicka all the time Oo)

Lightning Ballistae drains magicka, Purge cost increase?

For the magicka consumption thing. There were reports about odd resource management that wasn't consistent and I don't think zos ever confirmed there was a bug. But it is still around and sometimes you will catch it but your magicka bar suffers from occasional negative regen ticks for no reason at all. Like not even in combat at times. This is felt most when you are low on magicka and everything in the game and UI says you can cast skill x, you begin animations for it, but halfway through it cancels because you got a negative regen tick and now have slightly less magicka then is required to cast the skill
      Aeryj
      Fantasia
      Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
      Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle.
      I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I screech I screech
      but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I started to wonder off
      I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I came face to face
      Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
      Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Then suddenly
      Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Dragon roared aloud
      Who's mighty paws make earthquake
      that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Soon battle rages
      Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      My heart grows heavy
      For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I continue to battle.
      But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I screech, I screech
      Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Then suddenly
      As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I heard a screech
      But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
      So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I attack I attack
      But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
      Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Why I have chosen to not stay with you
      I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
      My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I crawled into a ball
      Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Lost in my whirling thoughts
      My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I have served Mighty Lion over a year
      I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I finally contacted
      Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle says they love me
      In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I continued to clash
      At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      But clashing with Mighty Eagle
      Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I have made a wrong choice I now believe
      Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      For am I not a monster
      For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I was wrong
      Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
      For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Were I truly belong
      For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      That Mighty Lion
      Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
      I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      You have met
      Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Princess Justine who attacked
      Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I know this was wrong
      And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      With our clashing together
      I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Have you all not heard
      The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Let me repeat the famous saying
      that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      It is
      My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
      Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I come to thee Mighty Eagle
      And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Who used to serve Mighty Lion
      But Now serve Mighty Eagle
      For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Princess Justine and are one in the same
      Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      We are all yours
      O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      No one else but you
      I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      I belong to you O mighty Eagle
      I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
      Mighty Eagle
      Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
      Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
      Written on this day
      September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
      In the year of my troubles end
      Options
    13. KenaPKK
      KenaPKK
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Kena
      Legion XIII
      Excellence without elitism
      Premier small scale PvP

Legend
      NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
      Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
      Nightblade Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
      https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
      https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
      Options
    14. HoloYoitsu
      HoloYoitsu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Updated first post with some new Templar bugs, surprise surprise.

Options