Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MopeyHat wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    I really hope more EP and AD come and the night cap stuff stops. I just like having some action on the non-CP campaign. Thats all I want.

good luck with that lol I left cause I got tired of 6 months of DC oversaturation on top of a deuche streamer deciding that it needed even more DC lol

Anyone who has to face The Lord's Might will end up soured by the experience.

If I was showing someone your gameplay to introduce them to the game, I would just get embarrassed.

You shouldnt feel embarrassed for doing battle against a legendary warrior. It should be an honor for you to fight with the best.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol NB42Serious
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    You know you get your fun and good fights from good players on EP and AD right? It benefits you in many ways to act less like a scumbag every time you say something. If I was showing someone your gameplay to introduce them to the game, I would just get embarrassed.

I know it's probably your "character" or whatever, but trust me, it's garbage. Whatever viewership or popularity you gain from it is shallow.

So he makes an RP post on the forums, and you respond by calling him a scumbag, saying his gameplay is embarrassing, calling him/his 'character' garbage, and calling him shallow.

The point of your post was to try and get someone to act more respectfully? I think you may be doing it wrong.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YeGF38wLs

AD is still holding onto their ballistas praying for the strength to face Lord FENGRUSH.
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    AD is still holding onto their ballistas praying for the strength to face Lord FENGRUSH.

AD outposts should add parachutes to the siege vendors.
    Edited by Chillmatic on January 27, 2017 6:23PM
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    You know you get your fun and good fights from good players on EP and AD right? It benefits you in many ways to act less like a scumbag every time you say something. If I was showing someone your gameplay to introduce them to the game, I would just get embarrassed.

I know it's probably your "character" or whatever, but trust me, it's garbage. Whatever viewership or popularity you gain from it is shallow.

So he makes an RP post on the forums, and you respond by calling him a scumbag, saying his gameplay is embarrassing, calling him/his 'character' garbage, and calling him shallow.

The point of your post was to try and get someone to act more respectfully? I think you may be doing it wrong.

I did approach him more civilly in whispers. He refused to drop the character or respond constructively.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    I did approach him more civilly in whispers. He refused to drop the character or respond constructively.

I wish you'd stop RPing like Craglorn zone chat
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

You mean praying for the strength to face a 200v30?
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? Are you referencing the video or something else?
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

AD outposts should add parachutes to the siege vendors.
    Seriously, pretty annoying how they jump down and head into combat with 30% health.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Haha, the fact you expected anything but... shows you are either new or have really high hopes.

Just peruse his stream sometime and note what's really going on... a lot of bravado, and a whole lot of shady.
    Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, the fact you expected anything but... shows you are either new or have really high hopes.

Just peruse his stream sometime and note what's really going on... a lot of bravado, and a whole lot of shady.

I think its hysterical how much shouting he did for "balance" and now is laughing like a kid now that stamsorc us broken af.
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

Referencing being there. I am of course approximating, but from what I could tell TM was there, what was left of RoB was there (we were fewer than 5), and a few other pugs were there, for a total of 30 or fewer. Meanwhile the ground was absolutely swarmed with DC.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Referencing being there. I am of course approximating, but from what I could tell TM was there, what was left of RoB was there (we were fewer than 5), and a few other pugs were there, for a total of 30 or fewer. Meanwhile the ground was absolutely swarmed with DC.

You had a better view than me I suppose. I just watched the video and it didn't look like that but I will take your word for it.
    Edited by technohic on January 27, 2017 8:18PM
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Done, send me in game mail

Did. Your name does not come up as an account on Xbox.

You should go back to school. I think your math is off. The vast majority of the kills came from Fengrush and his crew. At the beginning of their breach in all I can see is roughly 3-4 in addition to his 7. By the time in the video someone calls out "DC is rolling in" the majority of AD had already taken a dirt nap as he was on the top floor wiping you with his 7 and at most an additional 7-8.

I see the same behavior over and over again. Bad players love to make excuses for their bad play. I guess it is too hard to be honest with yourself and actually get better at something. Easier to complain.

PS - It wouldn't matter if it was 30v30 fyi. The outcome would have been the same.

Edited by montiferus on January 27, 2017 8:51PM
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

You had a better view than me I suppose. I just watched the video and it didn't look like that but I will take your word for it.

Yeah I was inside the keep, on the horseshoe. There was a full on swarm on the ground.

I see the same behavior over and over again. Bad players love to make excuses for their bad play. I guess it is too hard to be honest with yourself and actually get better at something. Easier to complain.

I am the first to admit that I'm mediocre at best and thus I need no excuses. I'm working on it. Fengrush and his crew were the first ones in, but the wall melted so quickly that we didn't have time to get up counter siege on the ground floor. So yes, they wiped us, yes, I should have been more alert and gotten off my siege, but I was not expecting them to come in that quickly. We would have stood a decent chance in an even-numbered fight is all that I'm claiming.

--Ral (SquidProject)

Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Shady? He puts videos up of the builds he uses, explains why they work, then usually tells you in the stream which one he's using. "Blah we're using Dragon Disruptor today!"

Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Watched the video and the stream. Those numbers are not evenly remotely accurate. And as I said the majority of AD was long dead by the time any significant DC zerg showed up. The reality is they were wiped by his 7 man group and roughly 7-8 other DC (and lets be honest the majority of that came from his crew). So what we are really talking about here is a 15v30 not a 200v30.

Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am the first to admit that I'm mediocre at best and thus I need no excuses. I'm working on it. Fengrush and his crew were the first ones in, but the wall melted so quickly that we didn't have time to get up counter siege on the ground floor. So yes, they wiped us, yes, I should have been more alert and gotten off my siege, but I was not expecting them to come in that quickly. We would have stood a decent chance in an even-numbered fight is all that I'm claiming.

I appreciate your honesty but I have to respectfully disagree. You were taken out by a 7 man highly organized, highly skilled group (one of which was emp) and 7-8 pugs. Even if all of you were off your siege the fight's outcome was already determined.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll have to remind me which fight this was.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

We weren't there. Probably at bleakers or in that corridor as per usual.
    Marek
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

Nik last night, around midnight PST. I thought i saw you guys there but maybe I was wrong. As usual we held it the first couple of attempts but they kept coming back in larger numbers.
    montiferus wrote: »
    I appreciate your honesty but I have to respectfully disagree. You were taken out by a 7 man highly organized, highly skilled group (one of which was emp) and 7-8 pugs. Even if all of you were off your siege the fight's outcome was already determined.

Also respectfully disagree. I'm not doubting or naysaying the skill of Fengrush and his crew, but our numbers could have wiped a group of 15 no matter who they were. The video doesn't tell the true story. I was up on the horseshoe and it was like looking down on the armies of Sauron.
    Edited by squidprojectb14_ESO on January 27, 2017 9:28PM
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Nik last night, around midnight PST. I thought i saw you guys there but maybe I was wrong. As usual we held it the first couple of attempts but they kept coming back in larger numbers.
    montiferus wrote: »

Also respectfully disagree. I'm not doubting or naysaying the skill of Fengrush and his crew, but our numbers could have wiped a group of 15 no matter who they were. The video doesn't tell the true story. I was up on the horseshoe and it was like looking down on the armies of Sauron.

That video is from almost a week ago. Not current/indicative of the current populations.
    Marek
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

That video is from almost a week ago. Not current/indicative of the current populations.

Oh, my mistake. Thank you for providing the headsup. Statements about the video retracted.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack more DC into Alessia please, I still had 10fps only 400ping.

In all fairness it was 2nd last Emp keep, but damn that was TF level zerging.

Edited by Taylor_MB on January 28, 2017 3:11AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

It's only annoying when AD does it to DC. Otherwise its just AD not wanting to be offensive and being the "weak" (for lack of being able to use the more colorful Fengrush approved word) faction.
    Marek
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gotta say, old man Bitaken made one hell of a thread here. I am very impressed what FENGRUSH can do without CP. It's been so long now that I forget how a build without CP works.
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    I am very impressed what FENGRUSH can do without CP.

You seem to have a malfunctioning capslock key.

Edited by squidprojectb14_ESO on January 28, 2017 4:03AM
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am very impressed what FENGRUSH can do without CP.

You seem to have a malfunctioning capslock key.

Yeah, it's not a Razer.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

It's only annoying when AD does it to DC. Otherwise its just AD not wanting to be offensive and being the "weak" (for lack of being able to use the more colorful Fengrush approved word) faction.

I only said AD doesnt like to push defended keeps!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.