The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Stack more DC into Alessia please, I still had 10fps only 400ping.

In all fairness it was 2nd last Emp keep, but damn that was TF level zerging.

It's only annoying when AD does it to DC. Otherwise its just AD not wanting to be offensive and being the "weak" (for lack of being able to use the more colorful Fengrush approved word) faction.

I only said AD doesnt like to push defended keeps!
    I think you've been on Azura's long enough to have witnessed this, but if AD pugs breach the inner of a defended keep they have no idea how to coordinate a push into the keep. They tend to go in a couple at a time and die on the breach. This has been the norm for over half a year on this server. Watching it makes you want to tear out your hair, as well as yearn to be on the other side inside that keep reaping that delicious AP and juicy d-ticks they provide.

As for TM's role, we certainly mention we're about to push, and pray they see a group going in and follow. But it's hard to just go to a defended keep where you're outnumbered by a factor of three to four and be able to survive the defensive siege long enough to even have a chance to push in against those odds. That's why you see us hitting less defended targets -- knowing what we're up against we'd rather take a softer target and defend it than bash our heads against a brick wall.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    MopeyHat wrote: »
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    MopeyHat wrote: »
    You know you get your fun and good fights from good players on EP and AD right? It benefits you in many ways to act less like a scumbag every time you say something. If I was showing someone your gameplay to introduce them to the game, I would just get embarrassed.

I know it's probably your "character" or whatever, but trust me, it's garbage. Whatever viewership or popularity you gain from it is shallow.

So he makes an RP post on the forums, and you respond by calling him a scumbag, saying his gameplay is embarrassing, calling him/his 'character' garbage, and calling him shallow.

The point of your post was to try and get someone to act more respectfully? I think you may be doing it wrong.

I did approach him more civilly in whispers. He refused to drop the character or respond constructively.

Haha, the fact you expected anything but... shows you are either new or have really high hopes.

Just peruse his stream sometime and note what's really going on... a lot of bravado, and a whole lot of shady.

Shady? He puts videos up of the builds he uses, explains why they work, then usually tells you in the stream which one he's using. "Blah we're using Dragon Disruptor today!"

He and his group are shady... always have been, always will be. They use everything that most wouldn't... It's the old show us your hands thing, that would reveal much.
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

Shady? He puts videos up of the builds he uses, explains why they work, then usually tells you in the stream which one he's using. "Blah we're using Dragon Disruptor today!"

https://clips.twitch.tv/fengrush/CloudyWrenWutFace

There's a lot more of those if you want them, personally never watched his stream but you see that nonsense posted all over.

Maybe it's just lucky timing with bugs or happenstance, but you don't exactly see him not abusing it.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After amazing (if not a little zergy) fights yesterday, log on today to see DC owns everything on the map apart from BB. Poor EP only has a single resource and a town :(.

I guess two days in a row of nice back and forth balanced fights was too much to ask for.

Emp was crowned ~3am Oceanic time (I was already asleep), anyone online to witness what happened?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After amazing (if not a little zergy) fights yesterday, log on today to see DC owns everything on the map apart from BB. Poor EP only has a single resource and a town :(.

I guess two days in a row of nice back and forth balanced fights was too much to ask for.

Emp was crowned ~3am Oceanic time (I was already asleep), anyone online to witness what happened?

It was 35+ DC taking Farra 2 or 3 hrs ago with no scroll. I am reading a book now. What else to say? :neutral:
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

There's a lot more of those if you want them, personally never watched his stream but you see that nonsense posted all over.

Maybe it's just lucky timing with bugs or happenstance, but you don't exactly see him not abusing it.

There is always those few people who CC break before it's even animated on my screen, it's so fast you cannot even use an ability on them cause they've broken free before your global cooldown from the CC has expired. All CC'ing does against these people is burn a little bit of their stamina and allow you to light attack them only.

The "break free now" is available in the api, would not be surprised if people have a script active for this (it's only a few people and it happens constantly, I highly doubt these select few individuals are the only ones with good internet connections and fast reaction time).

The video you linked, have never seen that before, but have seen a postern at 100% HP yet it remains unrepaired (wall is broken, not just door missing). I don't think anyone has the discipline to go siege another wall instead of just walking in.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    It was 35+ DC taking Farra 2 or 3 hrs ago with no scroll. I am reading a book now. What else to say? :neutral:

3 bars DC, 1 bar each AD EP for most of the day. All those DC players must have gotten bored, surely, unless it was dolmen farming day or something.
    Edited by ChrisXO on January 29, 2017 12:29AM
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

There is always those few people who CC break before it's even animated on my screen, it's so fast you cannot even use an ability on them cause they've broken free before your global cooldown from the CC has expired. All CC'ing does against these people is burn a little bit of their stamina and allow you to light attack them only.

The "break free now" is available in the api, would not be surprised if people have a script active for this (it's only a few people and it happens constantly, I highly doubt these select few individuals are the only ones with good internet connections and fast reaction time).

The video you linked, have never seen that before, but have seen a postern at 100% HP yet it remains unrepaired (wall is broken, not just door missing). I don't think anyone has the discipline to go siege another wall instead of just walking in.

I think some people keybind breakfree and just tap it randomly. CC in this game is a mess. By the time you see you're CCed and the animation goes off, it doesn't leave much choice. Then there is the root-stun combo where you cant break free. Its just not good.

ChrisXO wrote: »

3 bars DC, 1 bar each AD EP for most of the day. All those DC players must have gotten bored, surely, unless it was dolmen farming day or something.

Yeah; I logged in DC for a couple of hours just now. EP and AD seem to be trying finally but it is kind of boring. Its standard though. Zerg or be zerged. Maybe I will check in later and see if its better.
    Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to throw a shout out to TM, Just Chill, and the AD in zone chat who made my 26 hour reign as emperor possible. It was a lot of good team work and plenty of good fights!
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »
    Just wanted to throw a shout out to TM, Just Chill, and the AD in zone chat who made my 26 hour reign as emperor possible. It was a lot of good team work and plenty of good fights!

Good fights, has been nice to see AD with some population and emps. Thank you DC today and tonight for mine, and for all the AD and EP with nice things to say.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »

Good fights, has been nice to see AD with some population and emps. Thank you DC today and tonight for mine, and for all the AD and EP with nice things to say.

Grats! Well fought!
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

He and his group are shady... always have been, always will be. They use everything that most wouldn't... It's the old show us your hands thing, that would reveal much.[/quote]

Having fought his group almost nightly for the last 6 weeks or so I can't support your conspiracy theory. They are good players,have given us good fights when they aren't zerg surfing and die like anyone else. Haven't seen anything even remotely fishy from his group.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really impressed with the AD groups on AZ this campaign cycle, learning lots from our fights. Thanks for playing!
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, pretty annoying to fight sometimes but not shady.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He and his group are shady... always have been, always will be. They use everything that most wouldn't... It's the old show us your hands thing, that would reveal much.[/quote]

Having fought his group almost nightly for the last 6 weeks or so I can't support your conspiracy theory. They are good players,have given us good fights when they aren't zerg surfing and die like anyone else. Haven't seen anything even remotely fishy from his group.
    [/quote]

Hiya Rowsdowerr, "I wonder if there's Beer on the Sun?" ;P
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

He and his group are shady... always have been, always will be. They use everything that most wouldn't... It's the old show us your hands thing, that would reveal much.

[/quote]

Hiya Rowsdowerr, "I wonder if there's Beer on the Sun?" ;P[/quote]

Troy, I'm taking you home in the morning
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what is happening right now. All I know is that I got to rp with TM members at ash and I'm still floating...
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Crazy 3 way at Ash with server maintenance timer counting down, good fight everyone.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crazy 3 way at Ash with server maintenance timer counting down, good fight everyone.
    Yep, just wish we had more AD than the six in our group push up that last try. I think after the first push failed and the inner got repped the other AD didn't return.

I did have a ton of fun hurling javelins at those of you that were above the inner postern. One of my favorite things to do ;)
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    Things will be much better when homestead hits.
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    The campaign may get better soon, Legion of Death Gaming is looking at potentially just scrapping our place in Azura's Star and leaving. We don't enjoy zerging the map, nor do we enjoy the constant clashing with AP Farmers. We will go to where the Daggerfall Covenant can actually use our numbers and strengths and avoid adding to the issues that Azura's Star has, too many DC.. not enough AD... not enough dedicated EP... not enough guilds on EP & AD.. not enough pug wranglers...... way too many dedicated DC players who are on daily.. etc. This campaign is challenging and exciting in the aspect of Non-CP so resource management is more prevalent, it takes a bit more to kill someone, and it also isn't as easy as a 561 CP 1-shotting a CP 100. (Dang you Nightblades!)

Legion of Death Gaming has been going through many processes trying to balance out the population of Azura's Star, finding more AD guilds to come into the campaign, speaking to and discussing among our playerbase as to people's thoughts on Azura's Star and how we can help it, and more. We've come to a conclusion that the best thing we can do for the campaign as a Daggerfall Covenant PvP guild is to simply leave. If we aren't there, we aren't the problem, we aren't the solution, we are nothing.

Saturday we will be holding our bi-monthly guild meeting and we will be getting a finalized vote on our resolution to what we can achieve and do to better Azura's Star. We are dedicated to the Daggerfall Covenant faction, so moving to another faction isn't really a viable option, but it isn't out of the window either.

If you have a solution or recommendation, we would love to hear it, we only have so many ideas, so the more that we can look at and evaluate the better.
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 I never got an invite so I could beat josh as a guild member and collect on his gold offer....
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, that's great Vurian. By the way I couldn't help but notice your guild helped paint almost the entire map blue last night, and that you ran Altadoon yourself. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion for your guild meeting I would suggest you stop being so goddamned anti-competitive. I guess it's really our fault for trying to get our scrolls back and only pushing emp in prime time or on the weekend unlike every other faction on this server. I guess technically you guys emped last night during prime time though you had chased out most everyone else by then.

Also if your guild could draft a resolution at its meeting saying that dogs are awesome I would appreciate that. Hoping you'll take at least one of my suggestions. Here's a picture of mine if that helps:

58UGjSF.jpg

• PC/NA
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Hey, that's great Vurian. By the way I couldn't help but notice your guild helped paint almost the entire map blue last night, and that you ran Altadoon yourself. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion for your guild meeting I would suggest you stop being so goddamned anti-competitive. I guess it's really our fault for trying to get our scrolls back and only pushing emp in prime time or on the weekend unlike every other faction on this server. I guess technically you guys emped last night during prime time though you had chased out most everyone else by then.

Also if your guild could draft a resolution at its meeting saying that dogs are awesome I would appreciate that. Hoping you'll take at least one of my suggestions. Here's a picture of mine if that helps:

58UGjSF.jpg

Very handsome
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh Vurian fairytale time again...and I am out of cookies... :|
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    If you have a solution or recommendation, we would love to hear it, we only have so many ideas, so the more that we can look at and evaluate the better.

You say it yourself. If you and your guild want to balance Azura's Star, stop playing DC there: play a different faction or play elsewhere. Given the current populations, of course playing DC means playing with higher numbers. You can't achieve your goal if you stay DC on Azura's Star, because math.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh Vurian fairytale time again...and I am out of cookies... :|

Deja vu.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The campaign may get better soon, Legion of Death Gaming is looking at potentially just scrapping our place in Azura's Star and leaving. We don't enjoy zerging the map, nor do we enjoy the constant clashing with AP Farmers. We will go to where the Daggerfall Covenant can actually use our numbers and strengths and avoid adding to the issues that Azura's Star has, too many DC.. not enough AD... not enough dedicated EP... not enough guilds on EP & AD.. not enough pug wranglers...... way too many dedicated DC players who are on daily.. etc. This campaign is challenging and exciting in the aspect of Non-CP so resource management is more prevalent, it takes a bit more to kill someone, and it also isn't as easy as a 561 CP 1-shotting a CP 100. (Dang you Nightblades!)

Legion of Death Gaming has been going through many processes trying to balance out the population of Azura's Star, finding more AD guilds to come into the campaign, speaking to and discussing among our playerbase as to people's thoughts on Azura's Star and how we can help it, and more. We've come to a conclusion that the best thing we can do for the campaign as a Daggerfall Covenant PvP guild is to simply leave. If we aren't there, we aren't the problem, we aren't the solution, we are nothing.

Saturday we will be holding our bi-monthly guild meeting and we will be getting a finalized vote on our resolution to what we can achieve and do to better Azura's Star. We are dedicated to the Daggerfall Covenant faction, so moving to another faction isn't really a viable option, but it isn't out of the window either.

I recommend Haderus if on DC. I don't want a 70 man queue to TF, thank you.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but feeling sorry for DC and their garbage PvP. Last night we ended up defending the last keep with like, 5 AD and some EP leftovers.
    Saturday we will be holding our bi-monthly guild meeting and we will be getting a finalized vote on our resolution to what we can achieve and....

....be less boring! Oh nevermind, impossible.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

58UGjSF.jpg

Our guild already thinks that dogs are awesome. I for one, absolutely love and adore huskies and the general puppy.
    As for last night, I know we made it worse... We were called in to stop Bill Nye from crowning and at that point we were asked to flip the map. We obliged but then quickly left and entered Haderus to combat the EP Night-cap crew (Mainly Bill Nye's buddies on their Haderus toons).

As for the remark of being 'anti-competitive', our guild is very much about competitiveness. The fact that we have ran in the opposite places of the other DC groups, I would think, would prove that. We avoid zerging, we avoid stacking with other groups, etc.

This campaign has been my personal home for 6 months now, with taking 1 month recently to recruit AD guilds to the campaign and they quickly dissolved after being haggled in zone chat by select Tertiary Meat members.

There is a flaw in this campaign, not just the fact that DC outnumbers the others, but also the others chasing away those trying to help them. We had (TIO) The Iscariot Organization join Azura's Star from Blackwater Blade and they were scrutinized by TM in zone chat because they wiped to a DC Zerg.

I can motivate people to join the campaign, but their factions have to motivate them to stay...
    Options
This discussion has been closed.