The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Hey looks it's me the DC small-hands:

DTRAkB3.png
    Don't get triggered though DC the picture is an anomaly, since that was before your main-group logged in; so you have to add another 8 plus or whatver was called in from other campaigns to that number for it to be accurate. #notzerging
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Hey looks it's me the DC small-hands:

Don't get triggered though DC the picture is an anomaly, since that was before your main-group logged in; so you have to add another 8 plus or whatver was called in from other campaigns to that number for it to be accurate. #notzerging

Hey look it's me, the always outnumbered EP:

Vfknj70.png

Don't get too triggered though, that's just us on a 75 kill streak fighting you 8v21. Nice 7.7 KDR by the way ;)
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning Azura The salt mining is underway, good lord is so much fun. I like the part we get Zerg by EP and they all Die.....
    Lest do it all over again today Boys

LOM is giving a free lesson of how to PVP in small group Vs a Zerg

Stay Blue guys see you in the field

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »
    Good Morning Azura The salt mining is underway, good lord is so much fun. I like the part we get Zerg by EP and they all Die.....
    Lest do it all over again today Boys

LOM is giving a free lesson of how to PVP in small group Vs a Zerg

This guild?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBEda0O9-kM

:thinking:
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't help but start laughing as soon as I saw the thumbnail which had the destro ult on it.
  • MrTtheDK
    MrTtheDK
    ✭✭✭
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »
    Future Trunks will be there. RSL58n6.jpg

Will he unleash that sword?>!

Gonna have to watch it!!!!

Future Trunks your a mean bully destroying and wiping groups 40+ using an eight man group. Everyone knows that this game is meant for zergs to use overwhelming force to run over smaller groups. You and that darn @FENGRUSH using tactics and line of sighting isnt fair. #ZergLogic
    Main:
    DC- Diablo Azul , Mr T

Alts: Nerf Something or Another

Guild: - Imperial City Police
    RIP Guilds: Purple, WKB, Eight Divines, Rage, What Mechanics, Entropy Rising
    Game: @TalosSeptim
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »

Hey look it's me, the always outnumbered EP:

Vfknj70.png

Don't get too triggered though, that's just us on a 75 kill streak fighting you 8v21. Nice 7.7 KDR by the way ;)

I dream of the days I could actually get those types of odds vs DC, even without an Emp in my group, I'd take them for the frame-rate alone.

kOPpFv1.png

DC floods everything though, and truthfully while that can be fun; it's pretty hard to actually farm kills when you're inevitably forced to deal with 50-70~ bodies painting the map.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them baby Killing blow counts on your templars...
    Assistants, all of you!!! D::s
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How goes BWB, Vurian?
    SS3PQiq.png

Solo killed 13 DC at Brindle Farm until they wised up and zerged it down. Full disclosure, didn't seem to be Vurian's guild, but they sucked just as bad.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    How goes BWB, Vurian?
    SS3PQiq.png

Solo killed 13 DC at Brindle Farm until they wised up and zerged it down. Full disclosure, didn't seem to be Vurian's guild, but they sucked just as bad.

They will write stories of your name
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Dkill wrote: »

i used to be a DC like you, but then they all started RPing the zombie apocalypse

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    How goes BWB, Vurian?
    SS3PQiq.png

I aspire to run a 1-shot build on a Nightblade and pretend to be a bad*ss just like you someday, Taytay. I'm glad to know that you were proud to kill a Level 42 Light Armor Magicka Sorcerer in a 1v1 (with me already having guards attacking me). Great job, bud! You really helped AD out by sitting at Brindle Farm!
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why people call out other factions for zerging when all factions zerg, especially during NA prime time (dat EP+DC caplock during the weekend). Funnily enough, they're usually zerg surfers themselves.

You can't blame the players for zerging since all the action in Cyrodil is centred around the emp keeps, players that actually go out of there way to take a resource outside of the ring to find smallscale usually
    1. have to wait 5-10mins for people to actually show up for a fight
    2. get 10v1'd.

Since we're all trying to put down each other's faction for zerging (lol), here's a pic my attempt at finding smallscale.
    70Oo4f6.jpg

Wish I remembered to take a screenshot of my other buddy and I getting 10v2'd by AD at fare LM today.

tl;dr all factions zerg, you're probably guilty of it yourself, I know I am.

@Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I don't get why people call out other factions for zerging when all factions zerg, especially during NA prime time (dat EP+DC caplock during the weekend). Funnily enough, they're usually zerg surfers themselves.

You can't blame the players for zerging since all the action in Cyrodil is centred around the emp keeps, players that actually go out of there way to take a resource outside of the ring to find smallscale usually
    2. get 10v1'd.

Since we're all trying to put down each other's faction for zerging (lol), here's a pic my attempt at finding smallscale.
    70Oo4f6.jpg

Wish I remembered to take a screenshot of my other buddy and I getting 10v2'd by AD at fare LM today.

For real mate? Trying to find small scale at one of the only 2 keeps EP own? Did you legitimately think that was going to work out for you?

Edit: That fps though, I wish

Edited by Taylor_MB on January 23, 2017 7:29AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

2. get 10v1'd.

70Oo4f6.jpg

For real mate? Trying to find scale at one of the only 2 keeps EP own? Did you legitimately think that was going to work out for you?

Was honestly hoping just to pull a few EPs while the rest would go to Chal/BRK. Couldn't get fights anywhere else, AD and DC were just throwing bodies at alessia bridge and we hanged around roe resource earlier for like 10mins or so and had nothing.

In hindsight I should've just gone to Haderus.
    Edited by Sylphie on January 23, 2017 7:33AM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie is right though. You either wait an extraordinarily long time to get a fight, or a force far outnumbering you beyond any semblance of a good fight shows up.

You basically have to put yourself near the zergs and hope you get some good fights before you get so triggered you don't feel like playing anymore.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

2. get 10v1'd.

70Oo4f6.jpg

Scroll up the EMP group was literally just bragging about how good their KDAs were farming Arrius at 4am EST.

Nobody disputes the map gets boring, that's 3/4s the reason we complain about DC zerging in the first. Nobody cares about winning or score but after they paint most of the map blue, there's nothing else do do unless you liked getting swarmed down at resources because everybody (from all factions) is just idling in their keeps.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

• NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by NoFlash on January 24, 2017 7:10AM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Scroll up the EMP group was literally just bragging about how good their KDAs were farming Arrius at 4am EST.

Just to prove I'm willing to concede that your tiresome defeatist mentality isn't completely without merit, here's a picture of me using /rake after EP admittedly got zerged by a DC wave.

jswwJBi.png

It's a game man, I genuinely hope you're having more fun than your posts would suggest. <3, Chill.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading through this thread makes me scared to come on my DC. Is it my fault that TF is laggy and Haddy is dead and I don't want to play on my one non DC toon? I don't think it's necessarily true that DC is the most populated alliance in this campaign because they are always controlling the map, it might just be that people want to play on their toons that happen to be DC. I was recently told that more DC guilds joined Azura's. While that is bad for the balance of the campaign, it's not really their fault that the toons they want to play on are the same faction of the dominant side.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    players that actually go out of there way to take a resource outside of the ring to find smallscale usually
    2. get 10v1'd.

unfortunately small scale opportunities go the way of the "do we have a rip" when your own faction razes the map like a modern day plague

this was bleakers at dawn, the last golden beacon in a sea of blue:

6jeNbjl.gif

someone with a miat can give exact data but i think it was like 5 solo AD nightblades versus 10 000 DC

never the defeatist, i was wearing my zombie survival PJs and smote them with caffeine empowered headshots but in the end we lost the mall
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why haven't I read this thread before, this is amazing!
    Jon-Stewart-Eating-Popcorn.gif
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    I don't think TM wanted to emp this cycle. I imagine they've had a chance or two when the server was low pop, but they never seemed to push for it.
    But yes...AD has gotten the worst of it kpst of the last month.

We hate the emp mechanics, especially on AZ. It's a magnet for double teaming and forces you to play the map which only leads to frustration. The best fights seem to happen when nobody has emp.

How many times has Fengrush been emperor last cycle? You're saying you'd prefer that instead of using the same campaign mechanics as the rest of all the other factions?

Also, fun fact: I don't think it's a top 2% that you get gold items for campaign rewards. I was rank 40 on AD last cycle and got gold rewards, which means I was more than likely not even in the top 100 thus highly doubtful for being the 2% you need for gold rewards I've heard so often before.
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Woah, @vamp_emily, you must be really good to screenshot a corpse.

I died in PvP? Whoopy-freaking-doo-daa, it is PvP, you kill some, you die some. Quit acting like you are something special for having screenshots of me.

Cookie?
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh there's small scale to be had on Azura's. The even fights are very fun, and ultimates are only truly necessary when you're outnumbered. The only issue I've had there is getting into a fight where you're already outnumbered and having other groups join in the fight dropping ults and crap. Even then though, it's Cyrodiil it's not an arena or BG you just have to expect that kind of stuff.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    How are AD and EP pugs (and veterans alike) supposed to react when you guys were rolling around with 70 plus stacked together, repeatedly negating us and keeping us encased to where we can't break free, can't roll dodge out the way and can't cast spells and then just roll over us with destro ultis?

You might have noticed them using destro ults to funnel people to where their emp and other were using bugged out destro ults that don't display to kill people.

Shameless Emp, streak animation in front of him and no display on Eots... among others doing like exploitation.

Or the constant barrage of no display siege they use.

Add the massive zerg to that... and what you got is an exploiting faction not very interested in fair play.
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    Log-in yesterday at like 9PM PST, 4-5 hours into the new campaign. Red and Yellow are both at two bars while Blue is pop-locked and of course has emp. Sigh, log back out, watch Netflix and at least go to bed at a reasonable time.

Let me know when you get bored of steam-rolling that empty map.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Zander98 wrote: »
    I don't think TM wanted to emp this cycle. I imagine they've had a chance or two when the server was low pop, but they never seemed to push for it.
    But yes...AD has gotten the worst of it kpst of the last month.

We hate the emp mechanics, especially on AZ. It's a magnet for double teaming and forces you to play the map which only leads to frustration. The best fights seem to happen when nobody has emp.

How many times has Fengrush been emperor last cycle? You're saying you'd prefer that instead of using the same campaign mechanics as the rest of all the other factions?

Also, fun fact: I don't think it's a top 2% that you get gold items for campaign rewards. I was rank 40 on AD last cycle and got gold rewards, which means I was more than likely not even in the top 100 thus highly doubtful for being the 2% you need for gold rewards I've heard so often before.

No I'm saying I prefer the map to have no emperor regardless of faction. DC having emp dozens of times just leads to either them getting double teamed by EP and AD or AD getting double teamed by EP and DC because everyone wants to farm the unorganized AD.

No more emp makes those things go away and everyone would be enjoying some low sodium PvP.

You won't "use" the mechanics against anybody. Emp on AZ isn't nearly as strong as it is on CP campaigns and it just causes frustration at failed defenses or pugs pushing gate keeps "in retaliation".
    Edited by PenguinInACan on January 23, 2017 7:29PM
    Marek
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @rfennell_ESO

That was Friday night, and it was pretty rough at times.

Saturday was actually a lot better because even with all the same groups running they didn't all stack together and no one had emp. We also really liked that Mano was running a similar sized group as us (6-8) so there were two very effective and annoying groups on the server that DC had to pay attention to. We were still outnumbered for most/all the fights but we always felt that with the right tactics we had a chance.

Sunday was more of what we saw Friday after DC emped around noon, and we had even less in group.
    Edited by Kartalin on January 23, 2017 7:55PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Micah123
    Micah123