Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Any guild that doesnt have in its charter that doggos and puppers are essentially the best thing ever, well, thats no guild i want anything to do with and they are immediately KOS.

giphy.gif
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    You took Ash while it was undefended.
    You lost Alessia while on the defense.
    You logged off after you got farmed too hard.
    You stole someone else's joke.

Ash had defenders at it.
    I wasn't even at Alessia defending it, I was at Glademist trying to assist with the dethrone of DC's Emperor.
    I logged because it was 12am my time and I wake up at 6am, my bad for having something to do in the morning.
    The joke was from my guildy.
    Oxalias wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Well, I spent a night playing AD on Azura's Star, I was entertaining up until the point of which EP realized they sucked too badly that they couldn't fight DC so they just started flipping AD resources and sitting on them.

I've come to realize that there is 3 factions, not DC, AD, and EP, but infact.. DC, AD, and dErP.

There is also your guild, a separate entity with no place to belong

My guild goes to where we feel competitive and making a difference. I have always gone to where my guild can have fun and feel challenged. When we were EP on BWB, we were the only EP guild around, replacing one that had just left there. When we were DC on BWB, we were filling the absence of PUGz of Daggerfall's group for the 1-2 months they didn't actively run daily. When we moved to Azura's Star, that was when DC didn't have a large-scale PvP guild, as CIL had just shrunk. When Fengrush and LoM arrived in Azura's Star, we stepped back and went to AD in BWB, where they had no active guild. We heard Fengrush stopped playing daily in Azura's Star, so we returned. Quickly realized that the campaign still was DC outnumbering the others, so we stepped away once again.

If you look at the map even right now, 2:23pm Central US, DC owns Warden and it's resources, Glademist mine & farm, Rayles lumber mill, and their 2 scrolls. I sit here and I look at that and think, "This would be fun to play against." but I won't, because as soon as we start retaking things, people on EP will quickly log out because "DC Zerged", even if it is an equal fight, even if they pushed to the gate and asked for a fight. Let alone that, EP has 20+ sitting ontop of Rayles with 6 cold fire balistas actively shooting at any player who walks nearby.

Never-the-less though, I have come to realize that each group complains about the same things. The difference is, each will claim they don't do something when they do infact do it when the opportunity is given. EP complains because DC gates them, then EP gates DC. DC complains about EP night-capping now, even though they had night-capped in the past. More than anything, I've come to realize it is more a DC & EP issue. AD is more of the spectator of this campaign, due to population issues.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Also: Not meaning to double post, but after last night, my respect for Tertiary Meat has increased. We were the only group running and we got to see what you experience on a nightly basis.
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    I should point out that not all ep gate camp DC.
    In fact...there are even a few of us that log out if our population is overly lopsided.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ash had defenders at it.
    I wasn't even at Alessia defending it, I was at Glademist trying to assist with the dethrone of DC's Emperor.
    I logged because it was 12am my time and I wake up at 6am, my bad for having something to do in the morning.
    Well, I spent a night playing AD on Azura's Star, I was entertaining up until the point of which EP realized they sucked too badly that they couldn't fight DC so they just started flipping AD resources and sitting on them.

I've come to realize that there is 3 factions, not DC, AD, and EP, but infact.. DC, AD, and dErP.

My guild goes to where we feel competitive and making a difference. I have always gone to where my guild can have fun and feel challenged. When we were EP on BWB, we were the only EP guild around, replacing one that had just left there. When we were DC on BWB, we were filling the absence of PUGz of Daggerfall's group for the 1-2 months they didn't actively run daily. When we moved to Azura's Star, that was when DC didn't have a large-scale PvP guild, as CIL had just shrunk. When Fengrush and LoM arrived in Azura's Star, we stepped back and went to AD in BWB, where they had no active guild. We heard Fengrush stopped playing daily in Azura's Star, so we returned. Quickly realized that the campaign still was DC outnumbering the others, so we stepped away once again.

If you look at the map even right now, 2:23pm Central US, DC owns Warden and it's resources, Glademist mine & farm, Rayles lumber mill, and their 2 scrolls. I sit here and I look at that and think, "This would be fun to play against." but I won't, because as soon as we start retaking things, people on EP will quickly log out because "DC Zerged", even if it is an equal fight, even if they pushed to the gate and asked for a fight. Let alone that, EP has 20+ sitting ontop of Rayles with 6 cold fire balistas actively shooting at any player who walks nearby.

Never-the-less though, I have come to realize that each group complains about the same things. The difference is, each will claim they don't do something when they do infact do it when the opportunity is given. EP complains because DC gates them, then EP gates DC. DC complains about EP night-capping now, even though they had night-capped in the past. More than anything, I've come to realize it is more a DC & EP issue. AD is more of the spectator of this campaign, due to population issues.

I asure you the 30 AD were not needed at Arrius just now.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Ash had defenders at it.

Not our fault that dErP was defending at Aleswell & Chalman instead of Arrius.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ash had defenders at it.

F

Ash had defenders at it.

No it's never your fault. We know.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The past 30 pages in a nutshell:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaah tri keeps waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah zergs waaaaaaah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah campaign health because i'm losing.

Don't cheat.

Don't exploit.

Anything that doesn't boil down to these two very simple things is unimportant. TBH if I was Vurian I wouldn't even dignify a vast majority of these posts with a response.

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    The past 30 pages in a nutshell:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaah tri keeps waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaah wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah zergs waaaaaaah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah campaign health because i'm losing.

Don't cheat.

Don't exploit.

Anything that doesn't boil down to these two very simple things is unimportant. TBH if I was Vurian I wouldn't even dignify a vast majority of these posts with a response.

I find it important to respond to the community because I don't want to be like some guilds who are completely ignoring their communities and don't keep in touch with those around them. Whether it is a troll post or not, it is important that people see the Legion of Death Gaming / Vurian viewpoint on things so that they understand how we are handling issues we see or coming up with better things for PvP.
    Options
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭

Ash had defenders at it.

Those 30 AD at Arrius gave my new sorry DK plenty of AP, and I finally managed to get vigor, so I guess I am not complaining much. Less EP there meant more AP. Granted, if people in zone had listened, Arrius would have never been lost, but hey, the 8 or so of us that were there gave that AD group a run for their money, made them have to take down the doors like three times lol. It honestly was a pretty good fight. In other news, I need a DK Senpai, because when I play the Stam DK I have a habit of rolling my face across the keyboard because I have no idea what I am doing.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on February 3, 2017 6:36AM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"

Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another entertaining night of playing on Azura's Star. It was hilarious to run into FENGRUSH and get hit by 6 different dawnbreakers in a 1v7. The revenge kill was my favorite moment of the night. Fun defense at Roebeck, holding the line against DC for a solid 4 hours before they finally took the keep!

EDITED: No longer dedicating time towards AD. Going to focus on our main toons and stick to the Daggerfall Covenant. Wasting time and effort on rebalancing when the other faction's can handle themselves.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 10, 2017 12:29AM
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Josh already feels like a better player after his stay in the LoDG group, just saying.

edited cause verbs are a thing
    Edited by Scamh on February 3, 2017 7:22AM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another entertaining night of playing on Azura's Star. It was hilarious to run into FENGRUSH and get hit by 6 different dawnbreakers in a 1v7. The revenge kill was my favorite moment of the night. Fun defense at Roebeck, holding the line against DC for a solid 4 hours before they finally took the keep!

More nights to come as I will be dedicating the next 2 months minimum to the Aldmeri Dominion and furthering their efforts in Azura's Star.

I am sure Feng enjoyed killing your zerg, cause we all know you never to be found in the open with even numbers. I usually see you running inside to set up siege when it's getting close to that. It's a faction joke by now. We call it the tactical Vurian.
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you know what? I actually kinda like LoDG. I really do think they make the campaign a healthier one when they're not on the most populated side. Ik this is coming from a rather l33t mindset, but atm his groups are the only large groups I feel like I have a shot at killing*, and that keeps it fun for me. I'm ok with getting rekt by a big group if I can take one player down with me. Or more.

So keep on rocking, LoDG. When DC is the least populated, we need ya here. Otherwise I'm very glad to see you on AD, the underdog faction lately.

*I almost exclusively solo. Almost.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »

I recommend Haderus if on DC. snip
    QFT
    Really everyone should think for a minute about balancing the campaigns.
    It's not like there are a ton left to debate over.
    Let the pride go and help pvp overall.
    It's *** unfortunate that there are DC zergs on Azura's and there is a queue for Trueflame yet emp flipping for homestead ruby thrones is going uncontested on Haderus.
    Balance in this case is on the players... and we are doing a *** bad job and mostly blaming the devs.

#makecyrodiilgreatagain
    Edited by Xexpo on February 3, 2017 10:21AM
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see PvP getting better until the devs start giving a *** about PvP...
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »
    Magus wrote: »

I recommend Haderus if on DC. snip
    QFT
    Really everyone should think for a minute about balancing the campaigns.
    It's not like there are a ton left to debate over.
    Let the pride go and help pvp overall.
    It's *** unfortunate that there are DC zergs on Azura's and there is a queue for Trueflame yet emp flipping for homestead ruby thrones is going uncontested on Haderus.
    Balance in this case is on the players... and we are doing a *** bad job and mostly blaming the devs.

#makecyrodiilgreatagain

On that note, are we going to see hoards of PvE'ers coming into PvP for the new scroll achievement for the furniture? It will be fun for the easy killings. However I can already imagine the flood of new people jumping into zone and demanding scroll runs, going for scrolls they cannot pick up and just general poor understanding of scroll mechanics.

It's kind of a shame so many PvP'ers will have to run a scroll again to get achievement, only very few runs have been exciting enough to justify the hell long run.

Edited by Taylor_MB on February 3, 2017 11:16AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Mad respect to Vurian and his guild, if he can get Legion of Dominion Gaming full of AD pvp'ers.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    On that note, are we going to see hoards of PvE'ers coming into PvP for the new scroll achievement for the furniture? It will be fun for the easy killings. However I can already imagine the flood of new people jumping into zone and demanding scroll runs, going for scrolls they cannot pick up and just general poor understanding of scroll mechanics.

First I've heard of this! Furniture Guilds inbound I guess.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

More nights to come as I will be dedicating the next 2 months minimum to the Aldmeri Dominion and furthering their efforts in Azura's Star.

I am sure Feng enjoyed killing your zerg, cause we all know you never to be found in the open with even numbers. I usually see you running inside to set up siege when it's getting close to that. It's a faction joke by now. We call it the tactical Vurian.

Yeah, I bet he loved killing the 4 LoDG members who were fighting him. Glad you are still delusional, Humphie. Keep trying to fill your stories up to bring down LoDG, sweetheart. Bad news for you though, we've been around for 8 1/2 years now, you can get people to hate us, but you won't bring down that of which has lasted that long.

Never the less though, yes, LoDG's 4-man zerg got killed by Fengrush's 7-man group.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I bet he loved killing the 4 LoDG members who were fighting him. Glad you are still delusional, Humphie. Keep trying to fill your stories up to bring down LoDG, sweetheart. Bad news for you though, we've been around for 8 1/2 years now, you can get people to hate us, but you won't bring down that of which has lasted that long.

Never the less though, yes, LoDG's 4-man zerg got killed by Fengrush's 7-man group.

Calling me a sweetheart? Please don't. I don't want to shower again.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    Mad respect to Vurian and his guild, if he can get Legion of Dominion Gaming full of AD pvp'ers.

Legion of Dominion Gaming has already had a few AD players waiting for our return as well as we've been quickly picking up those who are new on AD and teaching them, I expect it to be a long and begrudging process that will be worth my time and dedication, as it will help AD enjoy PvP more in Azura's Star as well as bring some population balances to the campaign.

LoDG has enjoyed the few engagements we've had with LoM so far. We've won some, we've lost some, but they've all been pretty fun (besides the few fights where we found the rest of DC behind LoM, dang that zerg was mighty big!). We've had fun, we've giggled and laughed at some stuff we've noticed from DC, we've gotten mad at seeing that EP has became an AP Farm faction that sits down in AD territory farming on a resource and then wants to complain that they got zerged down by DC in the north (Really? I can tell you why EP loses their stuff during prime-time... It's not because they're outnumbered, it is because half their population is either at Roebeck or Alessia AP Farming all night!)

Last night's fights at Roebeck were entertaining enough to say the least, 20-30 AD, 15-20 EP, and 20-30 DC clashing at the Farm for what I would say was a solid 2 hours.

Let's all come together to enjoy Elder Scrolls Online PvP at it's finest and work together to make a better Azura's Star. LoDG was willing to take a hit in roster size, losing some friends and guildies, willing to start from scratch to help out, will you heed the call of the campaign and help better it too? (To no one directly)
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey, FENGRUSH was soloing last night on a new build which turned out to be a bad build. Do not make false accusations of a Lord.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Hey, FENGRUSH was soloing last night on a new build which turned out to be a bad build. Do not make false accusations of a Lord.

If you were running solo how did you know Emasculate got killed by me from the whole other side of the keep? Either way, you running solo would've still beat up our 4-man, we all were level 32, 48, 28, and 18 at the point in time. I was the special noob of the group running around as a Level 48 in Level 36 Light Armor.

EDIT: It may have been just coincidence that you walked up on us after clashing on the front door, no idea. I'm not surprised people followed you over to Emasculate's corpse though, anywhere you go, guaranteed to be 5 or so following behind if not an entire group.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 3, 2017 2:34PM
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    Emasculate got killed by me

But seriously though, I think it's good that you guys are trying to fill AD. Hopefully it has a positive impact on the campaign.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I should mention that I meteor'd Emasculate to make sure the body stopped moving. Desperate measures were called in.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    Hey, you know what? I actually kinda like LoDG. I really do think they make the campaign a healthier one when they're not on the most populated side. Ik this is coming from a rather l33t mindset, but atm his groups are the only large groups I feel like I have a shot at killing*, and that keeps it fun for me. I'm ok with getting rekt by a big group if I can take one player down with me. Or more.

So keep on rocking, LoDG. When DC is the least populated, we need ya here. Otherwise I'm very glad to see you on AD, the underdog faction lately.

Excuse me but I was in a legit l33t LoDG 6-man group. Not sure what the actual LoDGers were up to (sieging seems a safe bet), but I was 1vXing some rather exclusive DC soloers. I am - obviously - working on converting Vurian into a solo guerrilla rogue small scale ap farming cynical ganking elitist renamed to Komodo Squirrel. The AD spirit cannot be resisted for long.

Medium armour, veli and alchemist? Someone wants to be a NB.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »

Excuse me but I was in a legit l33t LoDG 6-man group. Not sure what the actual LoDGers were up to (sieging seems a safe bet), but I was 1vXing some rather exclusive DC soloers. I am - obviously - working on converting Vurian into a solo guerrilla rogue small scale ap farming cynical ganking elitist renamed to Komodo Squirrel. The AD spirit cannot be resisted for long.

No, thats not what I was running on azura. Ran veli/alch and made builds for it long time ago when it came out. NBs wanna be FENGRUSH (that build still works - on any stam).
    Options
  • NightSquirrel
    NightSquirrel
    ✭✭✭

I am - obviously - working on converting Vurian into a solo guerrilla rogue small scale ap farming cynical ganking elitist renamed to Komodo Squirrel. The AD spirit cannot be resisted for long.

Komodo Squirrel....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cpyejx506o
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

No, thats not what I was running on azura
    . Ran veli/alch and made builds for it long time ago when it came out. NBs wanna be FENGRUSH (that build still works - on any stam).

What, I'm confused. I had a confirmed Veli (from vurian lol) and I saw lit up arms when you dodge rolled (hello medium armour?) past me yesterday, a sure sign of alchemist. That was Azura's, since I don't play any other campaign.

Oh well, I could be wrong. Just be a dear and bring some wine with the tumorscale cheese next time?
    Edited by Scamh on February 3, 2017 7:10PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.