Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe should have mentioned a couple times that there's enough DC in Azura's. OH WAIT.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has completely turned into a Blue circus
    This server used to lead to some amazing OC prime small/medium scale battles but you've all killed it now with the blue pvdoor.
    Time to go back to Trueflame during my prime until you lot bore yourselves to death.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Reading through this thread makes me scared to come on my DC. Is it my fault that TF is laggy and Haddy is dead and I don't want to play on my one non DC toon? I don't think it's necessarily true that DC is the most populated alliance in this campaign because they are always controlling the map, it might just be that people want to play on their toons that happen to be DC. I was recently told that more DC guilds joined Azura's. While that is bad for the balance of the campaign, it's not really their fault that the toons they want to play on are the same faction of the dominant side.

I'm in the same boat. TF is unplayable most nights being triple pop capped, we're talking huge ping and 1-3 second lag between clicking an ability and execution. Haderus is a deserted wasteland, I feel like Mad Max walking around there.

That only leaves Azuras, and my only EP toon is a nightblade I don't like playing. :neutral:
    Edited by Minalan on January 24, 2017 10:19PM
    Options
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say I am enjoying the DC trueflame queue, since this azura's invasion has occurred.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    ffs clean up your UI
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @ellahellabella sorry for my Zerg, I love my 24-mans
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Zander98 wrote: »
    I don't think TM wanted to emp this cycle. I imagine they've had a chance or two when the server was low pop, but they never seemed to push for it.
    But yes...AD has gotten the worst of it kpst of the last month.

We hate the emp mechanics, especially on AZ. It's a magnet for double teaming and forces you to play the map which only leads to frustration. The best fights seem to happen when nobody has emp.

How many times has Fengrush been emperor last cycle? You're saying you'd prefer that instead of using the same campaign mechanics as the rest of all the other factions?

Also, fun fact: I don't think it's a top 2% that you get gold items for campaign rewards. I was rank 40 on AD last cycle and got gold rewards, which means I was more than likely not even in the top 100 thus highly doubtful for being the 2% you need for gold rewards I've heard so often before.

No I'm saying I prefer the map to have no emperor regardless of faction. DC having emp dozens of times just leads to either them getting double teamed by EP and AD or AD getting double teamed by EP and DC because everyone wants to farm the unorganized AD.

No more emp makes those things go away and everyone would be enjoying some low sodium PvP.

You won't "use" the mechanics against anybody. Emp on AZ isn't nearly as strong as it is on CP campaigns and it just causes frustration at failed defenses or pugs pushing gate keeps "in retaliation".

Oh believe me, I do get your angle and I agree with most of your points. Just...in this situation with the sheer amount of blues and even your own guild mates posting pictures of their zergy behavior.. I'm just failing to see why TM wouldn't push for emp more to help balance the scales. Not for "revenge" but to breathe some new life into a dull campaign [which is one of the reasons why I left, no emp pushing = less exciting = falling victim to overwhelming numbers = salty players = bad campaign.]

Even if it was just once a cycle cause I haven't seen an AD emp there in like 2 months...but I could be wrong on that cause I did take a bit of time off..

I do disagree on your last part...I do think it helps alot as well as the morale of the players of the campaign when they have an emperor. I know with no CP Emperors are more squishy but they are still pretty good imo
    Edited by Mutagem on January 25, 2017 7:14AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    I'm sure that these DC guilds would continue bashing their heads against that wall if the roles were reversed cause you know, you just have to have heart right?

The night PM was called in to zerg keeps with 80+ (including all the regular EP heroes surfing along) our group stayed and fought them all around the map. No, we couldn't handle those odds either, but we fought. We were still there when PM decided their work was done, and 45 minutes later the regular EP lost everything PM took for them and were dethroned back at their tri-keeps (as usual).

Come to think about it, I don't recall seeing much TM activity when that was going on... maybe some of your members were switching to their EP toons to ride the winning side and sit on siege?
    Reality is most recent DC group are here to punch sub 561 cp unorganized AD pugs (EP as well) to make your "outnumbered" "500 kills in 30 minute lol"videos.

Actually, it was 400 in 22 minutes, which would average out to about 550 in 30. And that was on the bridge, up in the towers, out on the fields... not balled up in a resource tower or outpost sitting on siege cycling remembrances until multiple destro ults are ready.

I think you are comparing apples to oranges here. So DC is faced with an EP zerg that matches them body for body for one evening and somehow manages to dig down deep and find the strength to come back and nightcap after the zerg logs is in no way comparable to the uphill battle that AD has been fighting for the last 6 months on this server. TM was fighting EP as well and we try to spread our love equally to both factions when possible. It is hard to shift to the other side of the map when DC balls up and starts hitting AD with a zerg numbering 106 on Miat such as occurred last night.....and many others.

As stated before I don't think anyone cares about the campaign anymore or the fact that DC feels the need to continue to nightcap, ball around all day with 2-3 bars crushing any daytime pvp against 1 bar of opposition or continues to add more organized DC groups to this campaign when it's clear that more DC in this campaign is just overkill. Those are things outside of any one group's control. Those that have been playing since launch have seen this type of behavior before and knows that it leads to a dead server as folks simply won't continue to be crushed by overwhelming numbers indefinitely. As the only non CP campaign available I and many others want to see it populated and competitive to ensure that it continues. I'm not trying to be rude or snarky with you on this but you are completely missing the point and I apologize if my previous post seemed so.

Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So DC is faced with an EP zerg that matches them body for body for one evening...

Ummm no. Did you watch the stream that night? The numbers were *** in favor of EP.

Can't wait for battlegrounds. Nobody will be able to whine about fair fights and when they lose it will simply because they are zergers who can't fight small scale.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those that have been playing since launch have seen this type of behavior before and knows that it leads to a dead server as folks simply won't continue to be crushed by overwhelming numbers indefinitely.

How long did that take to realize?

After the third consecutive month Komodo held emp in Thornblade, or the 4th?
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    So DC is faced with an EP zerg that matches them body for body for one evening...

Ummm no. Did you watch the stream that night? The numbers were *** in favor of EP.

Can't wait for battlegrounds. Nobody will be able to whine about fair fights and when they lose it will simply because they are zergers who can't fight small scale.

The PoV of one person streaming is not a good proof of EP numbers. Maybe he wasn't fighting all of them. Maybe the DC pop was someplace else.

Battlegrounds are not going prove anything other than who can hit r the best.
    Marek
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The night PM was called in to zerg keeps with 80+ (including all the regular EP heroes surfing along) our group stayed and fought them all around the map. No, we couldn't handle those odds either, but we fought. We were still there when PM decided their work was done, and 45 minutes later the regular EP lost everything PM took for them and were dethroned back at their tri-keeps (as usual).

Come to think about it, I don't recall seeing much TM activity when that was going on... maybe some of your members were switching to their EP toons to ride the winning side and sit on siege?
    TM wasn't running a group at that time in the evening, the few of us that were on joined up with the RoB group. I had mentioned this over a week prior to your comment.

From January 13th:
    Kartalin wrote: »
    PM may have swept the ring with DR, GoS, and leafers but they didn't stick around to stop Fengrush from getting emp an hour later. I was running with RoB last night and our 12 person group capped Alessia to dethrone red but by then it was the last keep blue needed for emp. There were around 20-25 AD there when blue attacked (since much of AD was demoralized by the red zergs) and we repelled their initial push but couldn't get it repped up before they were back in there pushing again.

Good fights but frustrating too.
    Also from January 13th:
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Yeah, it was about 1am eastern when EP crowned emp, then 2am when DC did.

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    ffs clean up your UI

What's wrong w/ my UI? I think it looks better now than it did back when I played in first person w/ all that stuff.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    ffs clean up your UI

What's wrong w/ my UI? I think it looks better now than it did back when I played in first person w/ all that stuff.
    Right? Especially since we don't also all use that immersive helmet overlay anymore.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ffs clean up your UI

Oh god I remember those videos. My head still hurts.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    ffs clean up your UI

it looks like someone vomited on your screenshots
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭

I'll fight you now no need to wait
    Options
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

I'll fight you now no need to wait

Lol. Hop on Xbox and give it a go! I'm in Haddy usually on DC magplar.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Done, send me in game mail
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necation wrote: »
    @ellahellabella sorry for my Zerg, I love my 24-mans

Oh Speed, I would love to see you actually try to be in a 24 man group. XD
    It would drive you beyond crazy with all of those dc mooching off of your ap gains from your solo killings.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Those that have been playing since launch have seen this type of behavior before and knows that it leads to a dead server as folks simply won't continue to be crushed by overwhelming numbers indefinitely.

How long did that take to realize?

After the third consecutive month Komodo held emp in Thornblade, or the 4th?

The 5th month actually
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope more EP and AD come and the night cap stuff stops. I just like having some action on the non-CP campaign. Thats all I want.
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I really hope more EP and AD come and the night cap stuff stops. I just like having some action on the non-CP campaign. Thats all I want.

good luck with that lol I left cause I got tired of 6 months of DC oversaturation on top of a deuche streamer deciding that it needed even more DC lol
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

good luck with that lol I left cause I got tired of 6 months of DC oversaturation on top of a deuche streamer deciding that it needed even more DC lol

It was pretty good last night when I was there. EP was thin but AD and DC both had a good presence as far as I could tell from population bars and fights.

As DC; I understand the feeling though. From launch up until CPs were introduced; it always seemed like AD and EP had all the numbers in most campaigns I was in. Not fun to then be sandwiched between them as they see the smaller faction as the easier target.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who has to face The Lord's Might will end up soured by the experience.
    Edited by FENGRUSH on January 27, 2017 2:24PM
    Options
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

You know you get your fun and good fights from good players on EP and AD right? It benefits you in many ways to act less like a scumbag every time you say something. If I was showing someone your gameplay to introduce them to the game, I would just get embarrassed.

I know it's probably your "character" or whatever, but trust me, it's garbage. Whatever viewership or popularity you gain from it is shallow.
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody wants to wade around in the sea of blue for months on end.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

FENGRUSH wrote: »

...Wow
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Nobody wants to wade around in the sea of blue for months on end.

I'm going to make you two pay for my depression pills (whatever is on the market idk).
    Options
This discussion has been closed.