Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Hey, that's great Vurian. By the way I couldn't help but notice your guild helped paint almost the entire map blue last night, and that you ran Altadoon yourself. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion for your guild meeting I would suggest you stop being so goddamned anti-competitive. I guess it's really our fault for trying to get our scrolls back and only pushing emp in prime time or on the weekend unlike every other faction on this server. I guess technically you guys emped last night during prime time though you had chased out most everyone else by then.

Also if your guild could draft a resolution at its meeting saying that dogs are awesome I would appreciate that. Hoping you'll take at least one of my suggestions. Here's a picture of mine if that helps:

58UGjSF.jpg

Our guild already thinks that dogs are awesome. I for one, absolutely love and adore huskies and the general puppy.
    As for last night, I know we made it worse... We were called in to stop Bill Nye from crowning and at that point we were asked to flip the map. We obliged but then quickly left and entered Haderus to combat the EP Night-cap crew (Mainly Bill Nye's buddies on their Haderus toons).

As for the remark of being 'anti-competitive', our guild is very much about competitiveness. The fact that we have ran in the opposite places of the other DC groups, I would think, would prove that. We avoid zerging, we avoid stacking with other groups, etc.

This campaign has been my personal home for 6 months now, with taking 1 month recently to recruit AD guilds to the campaign and they quickly dissolved after being haggled in zone chat by select Tertiary Meat members.

There is a flaw in this campaign, not just the fact that DC outnumbers the others, but also the others chasing away those trying to help them. We had (TIO) The Iscariot Organization join Azura's Star from Blackwater Blade and they were scrutinized by TM in zone chat because they wiped to a DC Zerg.

I can motivate people to join the campaign, but their factions have to motivate them to stay...

If you are talking about that "Shark" something or other guy, who I thought I ended up coming to terms with in whispers,here's the story.

I ask ad to defend roe in zone because dc had just zerged the F¿ck out of nikel.

"Shark" guys says some snarky crap to me about asking AD to defend roe and it is revealed that he is the guild leader that Vurian asked to come over from BWB on AD to help balance the campaign. He said he was communicating with you in whispers and knew you were going to hit EP at Arrius or Kings or something. Forgive me for being a bit perturbed that someone is in AD zone chat telling the pugs what to do based on whispers between him and you...By the way he may have known where your group was going but that says nothing of the rest of the pop locked dc faction so while you may have been up EP's home keeps, there was still a ton of DC pushing Roe...

Hard to welcome people with open arms when the first thing out of their mouth is condescending and then goes on to admit collusion.

Definition if you need it:

Collusion - Noun

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Also I can't speak to anyone ridiculing someone for wiping to a dc zerg...but I'm pretty sure that wasn't me...I say pretty sure because I'm not 100%...
    Edited by Micah123 on February 1, 2017 8:34PM
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Hey, that's great Vurian. By the way I couldn't help but notice your guild helped paint almost the entire map blue last night, and that you ran Altadoon yourself. If I could be so bold as to make a suggestion for your guild meeting I would suggest you stop being so goddamned anti-competitive. I guess it's really our fault for trying to get our scrolls back and only pushing emp in prime time or on the weekend unlike every other faction on this server. I guess technically you guys emped last night during prime time though you had chased out most everyone else by then.

Also if your guild could draft a resolution at its meeting saying that dogs are awesome I would appreciate that. Hoping you'll take at least one of my suggestions. Here's a picture of mine if that helps:

58UGjSF.jpg

Our guild already thinks that dogs are awesome. I for one, absolutely love and adore huskies and the general puppy.
    As for last night, I know we made it worse... We were called in to stop Bill Nye from crowning and at that point we were asked to flip the map. We obliged but then quickly left and entered Haderus to combat the EP Night-cap crew (Mainly Bill Nye's buddies on their Haderus toons).

As for the remark of being 'anti-competitive', our guild is very much about competitiveness. The fact that we have ran in the opposite places of the other DC groups, I would think, would prove that. We avoid zerging, we avoid stacking with other groups, etc.

This campaign has been my personal home for 6 months now, with taking 1 month recently to recruit AD guilds to the campaign and they quickly dissolved after being haggled in zone chat by select Tertiary Meat members.

There is a flaw in this campaign, not just the fact that DC outnumbers the others, but also the others chasing away those trying to help them. We had (TIO) The Iscariot Organization join Azura's Star from Blackwater Blade and they were scrutinized by TM in zone chat because they wiped to a DC Zerg.

I can motivate people to join the campaign, but their factions have to motivate them to stay...

If you are talking about that "Shark" something or other guy, who I thought I ended up coming to terms with in whispers,here's the story.

I ask ad to defend roe in zone because dc had just zerged the F¿ck out of nikel.

"Shark" guys says some snarky crap to me about asking AD to defend roe and it is revealed that he is the guild leader that Vurian asked to come over from BWB on AD to help balance the campaign. He said he was communicating with you in whispers and knew you were going to hit EP at Arrius or Kings or something. Forgive me for being a bit perturbed that someone is in AD zone chat telling the pugs what to do based on whispers between him and you...By the way he may have known where your group was going but that says nothing of the rest of the pop locked dc faction so while you may have been up EP's home keeps, there was still a ton of DC pushing Roe...

Hard to welcome people with open arms when the first thing out of their mouth is condescending and then goes on to admit collusion.

Collusion - Noun

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Also I can't speak to anyone ridiculing someone for wiping to a dc zerg...but I'm pretty sure that wasn't me...I say pretty sure because I'm not 100%...

He was communicating with us via Discord. He is a friend. We weren't coordinating though. He knew where we were, we didn't know where he was. He was trying to push for an EP Emperor dethrone that night while hearing we were pushing for EP's scrolls.

Be mindful that just because you don't like someone's plan, does not mean you need to bash and attack them, Micah. Sharky was using the information he had available to recommend a plan of action. Knowing how capable TM is (or claims to be), you should've been able to hold against the DC Zerg incoming to Roebeck with your group + pugs that showed up, Sharky's group should've easily advanced with whoever followed on EP and made a dethrone.

By the sounds of your post there, it looks like you were trying to form an AD Zerg, which you claim that Tertiary Meat tries to avoid and tries to stray away from. You bashed him from taking the rest of AD away from you, but you usually run away from all of AD, so why would it have mattered to you?
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

58UGjSF.jpg

Collusion - Noun

He was communicating with us via Discord. He is a friend. We weren't coordinating though. He knew where we were, we didn't know where he was. He was trying to push for an EP Emperor dethrone that night while hearing we were pushing for EP's scrolls.

Be mindful that just because you don't like someone's plan, does not mean you need to bash and attack them, Micah. Sharky was using the information he had available to recommend a plan of action. Knowing how capable TM is (or claims to be), you should've been able to hold against the DC Zerg incoming to Roebeck with your group + pugs that showed up, Sharky's group should've easily advanced with whoever followed on EP and made a dethrone.

By the sounds of your post there, it looks like you were trying to form an AD Zerg, which you claim that Tertiary Meat tries to avoid and tries to stray away from. You bashed him from taking the rest of AD away from you, but you usually run away from all of AD, so why would it have mattered to you?

Please don't turn this back into a "TM is bad" thread...should have's and retrospectives are only going to make people look more and more oblivious to other perspectives. From the limited amount of time I have been able to play with TM in the past few weeks, we haven't had a group larger than 10 (when I was online) so please, share your secret on how to 10v50-70 (which have been the general numbers of the DC horde's).

People are going to disagree on map progression and strategies...and it tends to get colorful. Maybe consider playing on AD for a week on AZ to truly understand why we have zero faith in any new guild or semi-organized pug group until proven otherwise. And then you might come out with the same level of condescension when you try and care about the map.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on February 1, 2017 9:04PM
    Marek
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

58UGjSF.jpg

Collusion - Noun

Please don't turn this back into a "TM is bad" thread.

Keep it positive - lets resume this as a FENGRUSH is great thread.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I strongly believe that the 'zero faith until proven otherwise' is the issue that AD is running into. No respect is given to people unless they are some absolute gods that flip the map. You don't respect people for attempting to do something for your faction and that is a problem. PEOPLE CAME TO FIGHT FOR YOU. PEOPLE CAME TO FIGHT FOR AD.

In my opinion, the relation that Tertiary Meat has to their faction and the faction to themselves is off-putting. There are a lot of elitist vibes that I felt whenever I visited for my small amount of time being there. That's not to say it isn't warranted, however, it does not better your faction at all to look at every group as if they're a mistake until they prove otherwise.
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

58UGjSF.jpg

Collusion - Noun

Incorrect. TM didn't have a group at all at the point this was happening. I was at Nikel, I saw what was coming to Roe. Sharky wasn't there, you also weren't there.

Also it has nothing to do with not liking his plan. My demeanor towards him was directly driven by the first thing ever uttered from his mouth in zone being eerily similar to what you probably sounded like in DC zone when you showed up to save the day.

TM has no problem working with organized groups through whispers or zone...we've done it with RoB. The problem stems from a terrible first impression and the fact that they think knowing where your group is on the map matters...

Again, I thought I sorted this all out with sharky in whispers but sounds like he explained his displeasure to you and you felt the need to bring it up on the forums when you weren't even party to the conversation.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I strongly believe that the 'zero faith until proven otherwise' is the issue that AD is running into. No respect is given to people unless they are some absolute gods that flip the map. You don't respect people for attempting to do something for your faction and that is a problem. PEOPLE CAME TO FIGHT FOR YOU. PEOPLE CAME TO FIGHT FOR AD.

In my opinion, the relation that Tertiary Meat has to their faction and the faction to themselves is off-putting. There are a lot of elitist vibes that I felt whenever I visited for my small amount of time being there. That's not to say it isn't warranted, however, it does not better your faction at all to look at every group as if they're a mistake until they prove otherwise.

I think its more of a reactionary "that was horrible" that has slowly evolved to an initial expectation of horrible-ness of new AD players. AZ has seen some of the least organized AD players that only tend to stay around for a cycle and then repeat influx of a small (compared to DC/EP) new players. After 6 months of this its pretty easy to just expect bad and when they aren't its a nice surprise.
    Marek
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Neat fact, Micah. Most of DC didn't even know who I was until people started badmouthing me in zone chat. Before-hand, they just simply knew me as "Type LoDG for an invite to group!" and knew that if something flipped blue it just got zerged down by 24 people lead by me. I didn't speak in zone chat unless someone mentioned me. Anytime that I am in a new campaign / do not feel comfortable in a campaign, I do not speak unless spoken to. A lot of the hate that went my way was after people started bashing me in zone chat for using my own strategies instead of going wherever they wanted. At one point, someone felt I should push for a scroll instead of securing our border with the opposite faction. I ended up going against them and so they had their entire guild bash me. They did not appreciate my responses and I quickly went into the limelight as a 'Zergtard', 'Dramamonger', among other things.

As for Sharky, I don't know what all happened with that situation. I didn't talk to him about his situation with AD other than the fact that TM did make some posts to him that he felt were unwarranted.

Never the less though, Tertiary Meat is the main guild of AD in Azura's Star, so the way you want to treat the faction and coordinate among it is your choice. It's just like how Legion of Death Gaming & Legions of Mordor both have the ability to choose how they act and coordinate with DC.
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No one knew who you were Vurian until you came into this thread.*

But that doesn't matter.

Y'all need to calm down. Stop asking people to play the game in a manner they do not wish to play it. Stop thinking your PVP greatness actually amounts to anything even remotely important anywhere on Earth with the exception of the eggo you can't leggo in your head.

Just enjoy the game and chive on man...
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

As for Sharky, I don't know what all happened with that situation. I didn't talk to him about his situation with AD other than the fact that TM did make some posts to him that he felt were unwarranted.

So you don't know what transpired and weren't involved in the conversation yet feel justified to post about it in the forums. You don't play on AD, so how about you stop worrying about what is or isn't wrong with AD on Azuras. K thanks bye.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

So you don't know what transpired and weren't involved in the conversation yet feel justified to post about it in the forums. You don't play on AD, so how about you stop worrying about what is or isn't wrong with AD on Azuras. K thanks bye.

You felt justified to post about DC's zone chat even though you didn't know what transpired and also weren't involved in the conversation. Your point?
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    What Micah is trying to say is you are probably the greatest strategists in game. In the US. In the world. Marry me.
    Edited by Cypriot122 on February 1, 2017 11:12PM
    Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

You felt justified to post about DC's zone chat even though you didn't know what transpired and also weren't involved in the conversation. Your point?

My statement was a generalization and a jab at you regarding your bragging and boasting about you and your guild on the forums, twitter, and twitch, when the understanding by most of the people that fight against you know what you are and aren't capable of. Sorry for speaking about D.C. zone chat, I assumed the crap you boast on here and twitter gets replicated in DC zone.

Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

My statement was a generalization and a jab at you regarding your bragging and boasting about you and your guild on the forums, twitter, and twitch, when the understanding by most of the people that fight against you know what you are and aren't capable of. Sorry for speaking about D.C. zone chat, I assumed the crap you boast on here and twitter gets replicated in DC zone.

You forgot YouTube.
    Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    I smell a G v G event..
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »
    I smell a G v G event..

No point, LoDG doesn't accept challenges (paraphrased from vurians own words in whispers)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    Airyus wrote: »
    I smell a G v G event..

No point, LoDG doesn't accept challenges (paraphrased from vurians own words in whispers)

If battlegrounds were able to queue up Group vs Group vs Group, we might do it, but as of right now, the game does not support Group vs Group content that is premade other than Cyrodiil field fighting and it is easy for someone to jump in or for someone to outnumber the other secretly, etc. LoDG also is very focused on campaign score, map control, and the pressing events of the campaign we are on to deal with d_ck sizing competitions.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So if your faction continues to control the whole map, and the other factions stop showing up, does that mean you've won? Will you parade around an empty map and crow about your greatness to your cronies? Will you complain how boring Azura's has become when no one shows up? Will you accept your share of the blame if that happens?

When I first started pvping in autumn 2014, I was on just such a server (Haderus). It may seem cool to win consistently as a new player, but eventually you realize it's about the fights themselves. Winning when all odds are against you, fighting roughly even numbers and coming out on top, making a last minute save as you're about to lose a keep, even losing a hard-fought battle. They're all fun as heck. What's not fun is sieging doors and fighting guards all day, or stomping on unorganized groups that you outnumber three to one or more and your success is guaranteed.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    So if your faction continues to control the whole map, and the other factions stop showing up, does that mean you've won? Will you parade around an empty map and crow about your greatness to your cronies? Will you complain how boring Azura's has become when no one shows up? Will you accept your share of the blame if that happens?

When I first started pvping in autumn 2014, I was on just such a server (Haderus). It may seem cool to win consistently as a new player, but eventually you realize it's about the fights themselves. Winning when all odds are against you, fighting roughly even numbers and coming out on top, making a last minute save as you're about to lose a keep, even losing a hard-fought battle. They're all fun as heck. What's not fun is sieging doors and fighting guards all day, or stomping on unorganized groups that you outnumber three to one or more and your success is guaranteed.

To be completely honest, with 4v4v4 arenas coming out with also a ranked system as well (nothing is 100% but im going to assume there will be a mix of singular rankings and guild rankings) calling out players like Vurian for zerging, outnumbering their opponents and being bad players will have no need whatsoever. Besides the fact that it gets very redundant telling the same people they're bad over and over again and them then defending themselves claiming they're not and they constantly win outnumbered fights even when the popular opinion seems to contradict that, there will now be an actual way to somewhat gauge the skill of a player in a fixed 4v4v4 environment meaning they can't outnumber their opponent, can't set up siege 15 meters away and can't camp keep walls which I simply find beautiful. 4v4v4 arenas will be the bane of all zerg guilds in ESO and will actually bring incentive for people (that wish to be taken seriously) who claim their guilds are good / they are good players to have the means to back it up when they constantly refuse duels or group v group challenges. Nothing is sweeter to hear than an alternative pvp environment to Cyrodiil, because lets be real, Cyrodiil has been and will always be intended to favour players who can't function properly, lack the ability to / choose not to engage in equalized fights and choose to instead run with zergs, pvdoor and outnumber their opponents constantly (I'm not even talking about LoDG, i could list off tons and tons of other guilds) then camp the emp circle and bring 15 people to a keep resource once it lights up, get a 15 AP d-tick then boast about "winning the campaign".
    At the end of the day Cyrodiil will become a landscape once Morrowind hits, it will be a while from now, but always look forward and never backwards. Regardless of the fact that I have very little faith in ZoS (currently) to implement new things in the game that aren't filled with bugs or exploits I'm still overtly excited for this new system to come out, because it (virtually) solves all of the problems that this thread was basically intended to address:
    - Zergs
    - Pvdooring
    - Campaign "Health"
    None of this BS will even matter whatsoever once 4v4v4 Arenas comes out, if you wish to roll in a guild mega zerg of 50 people and screw over azuras as usual, take all the scrolls during the night when everyone is sleeping, cap all the keeps then defend what you took (when there was 0 resistance) the next day with 3 bars of population, be my guest. People will simply leave cyrodiil and que up with their friends in an actual (somewhat) skill based environment where competency matters and spamming idiot friendly mechanics gets you killed, just don't complain when the only AP available is from alliance honor guards.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on February 2, 2017 3:23AM
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I spent a night playing AD on Azura's Star, I was entertaining up until the point of which EP realized they sucked too badly that they couldn't fight DC so they just started flipping AD resources and sitting on them.

I've come to realize that there is 3 factions, not DC, AD, and EP, but infact.. DC, AD, and dErP.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    You took Ash while it was undefended.
    You lost Alessia while on the defense.
    You logged off after you got farmed too hard.
    You stole someone else's joke.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    WTB G V G
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

TM does NOT drive anyone anway. They are generally pretty quiet, and when they're not they're cordial and fun to work with. Micah rages in zone sometimes, but never at anyone who doesn't deserve it.

The guild of which you speak--without naming names--if I remember correctly was actually pretty annoying in zone chat. And AD reacted as any faction would.

--Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I spent a night playing AD on Azura's Star, I was entertaining up until the point of which EP realized they sucked too badly that they couldn't fight DC so they just started flipping AD resources and sitting on them.

I've come to realize that there is 3 factions, not DC, AD, and EP, but infact.. DC, AD, and dErP.

It's funny how it's always the others that suck. I really need cookies...
    Options
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭

There is also your guild, a separate entity with no place to belong
    Options
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    i don't want arenas to hit. Where else will I get all the sodium from :(
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rage whispers. Duh!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭

4v4v4 format is perfect for excuse-making and saltiness. Plus, you'll get a hefty amount from whining about matchmaking (or the lack thereof), how the leaderboards don't mean anything, cancer comps, win-trading, and everything else that goes along with team-based instanced PvP. You'll be fine.
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah; I think DC should know this. Back when there were buff servers still, there was one competitive server and it was often pop locked by EP and AD and DC would have 2 bars most times and 3 on prime. The selling point for DC seemed to be that you didn't have to wait in a queue while the other 2 factions did. You wind up not being able to take on a keep where the enemy is at because there winds up just being a large push outside as a train of pulsar and steel tornado would just rush over you. Go to one of the edge keeps to try to capture and entrench first with a 10-15 man group, and 40 enemies show up.

There was a couple of times where a couple of good guilds in DC would coordinate and focus all of their forces to match the numbers at any 1 point in zerg war but as far as the 3 factions being there to supposedly address when 1 side is dominant; the bigger sides tend to want to go after the softer target. EP was the most organized with Havoc at the time so AD when faced with nothing more than their home keeps if that; would often push up toward DC to where we would often see EP on one side of a home keep and AD on another. There were a few occasions where AD and DC would coordinate efforts and push EP to nothing but that usually melted down once attention would be turned on who could get emp or take some scrolls and that was not the natural flow.

TLDR point being that I know it is not fun. Being in DC on Azuras I find it not fun as well when I log in and the map is all blue and pretty much no one is really putting up much of a fight. Some of that is night cap, but I also noticed on Saturday, no one on the enemy factions showed up until the evening time and I don't know if the lack of commitment is just because its the no-CP campaign and no one is worried about it, or if it is from being night capped and zerged down. Either way; I wish it were better.
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any guild that doesnt have in its charter that doggos and puppers are essentially the best thing ever, well, thats no guild i want anything to do with and they are immediately KOS.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
This discussion has been closed.