The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    This thread has literally turned into AP farmers mass complaining about being farmed.

40-70 DC does not make the standard "farming group" that I think you are referring to people complaining about. Unless you mean LoM's med group in a 40 man zerg. Or Fengrush with his medium emp group in a 40 man zerg. By themselves they give great fights and you can't really say one side is "farming" the other.

But i suppose DC is still the underdog here, otherwise why else would we have all of these great players migrating over?

Whether you get rolled over by 8 or 70 is inconsequential.

How many times did you guys 1v12 me tonight? 7-8 times probably. But that's okay, I'm not bothered because I came to yall looking for a fight. I don't complain because I genuinely had fun - I PVP for fun not for PVP rank.

Taking Bleakers/Bruma is basically asking to get outnumbered and if those numbers become insurmountable then that is no fault but your own. If you can't deal with the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen.

i agree with this. if you think holding any of the outpost during weekend prime time for farming is a good idea. You're going to have a bad time.
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do not play in Azuras everyday, but i can tell you that when I do play there I notice the main issue that allows DC to sweep the map.

AD and EP both do not have the fight in them. Not that they do not have the numbers because they do, they just literally do not have the fight in them. All it takes is one massive loss they throw in the towel and their pop drops easily by 1 bar from it. That one bar is like an entire raids worth of players leaving which could have been used to push behind the DC front and spread them out.

As much as AD and EP want to blame DC for being a bunch of elitist bullies, the real blame falls on those AD and EP who desert their own and let them get packed up. It is always easiest to blame others than looking at yourselves.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How are AD and EP pugs (and veterans alike) supposed to react when you guys were rolling around with 70 plus stacked together, repeatedly negating us and keeping us encased to where we can't break free, can't roll dodge out the way and can't cast spells and then just roll over us with destro ultis?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    I do not play in Azuras everyday, but i can tell you that when I do play there I notice the main issue that allows DC to sweep the map.

AD and EP both do not have the fight in them. Not that they do not have the numbers because they do, they just literally do not have the fight in them. All it takes is one massive loss they throw in the towel and their pop drops easily by 1 bar from it. That one bar is like an entire raids worth of players leaving which could have been used to push behind the DC front and spread them out.

As much as AD and EP want to blame DC for being a bunch of elitist bullies, the real blame falls on those AD and EP who desert their own and let them get packed up. It is always easiest to blame others than looking at yourselves.

From what I can tell. AD and EP zone chat seems to be "EVERYONE TO THIS KEEP WE WILL DEFEND TIL OUR LAST BREATH IF WE LOSE WE ALL LOG OUT. WE NEED ALL COLDFIRES ON THE WALL ASAP!"
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    This thread has literally turned into AP farmers mass complaining about being farmed.

40-70 DC does not make the standard "farming group" that I think you are referring to people complaining about. Unless you mean LoM's med group in a 40 man zerg. Or Fengrush with his medium emp group in a 40 man zerg. By themselves they give great fights and you can't really say one side is "farming" the other.

But i suppose DC is still the underdog here, otherwise why else would we have all of these great players migrating over?

Whether you get rolled over by 8 or 70 is inconsequential.

How many times did you guys 1v12 me tonight? 7-8 times probably. But that's okay, I'm not bothered because I came to yall looking for a fight. I don't complain because I genuinely had fun - I PVP for fun not for PVP rank.

Taking Bleakers/Bruma is basically asking to get outnumbered and if those numbers become insurmountable then that is no fault but your own. If you can't deal with the heat, then you need to get out of the kitchen.

i agree with this. if you think holding any of the outpost during weekend prime time for farming is a good idea. You're going to have a bad time.

Yes DC having fun. AD/ EP can have fun too but if you take anything 70 DC will come looking for you. Sounds like a great campaign to play.
    c7222a0102a5d3d5867198b7bc06cda4.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's Star is my go to campaign--always have a ton of fun there!
    Options
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think AD has the numbers. They don't have a large raid or pug presence. Only time I tried to defend a keep on azura it was our 5man group plus a couple of pugs trying to defend roebeck against 40 or more DC. It was fun at the start and then you realize you're just killing the same person over and over until enough of them leak through and you can't stay there anymore. You're just fighting some zombie zerg.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I find it entertaining to know that people are complaining about DC dominating by zerg. When LoDG was around we ensured our group was alone and not with the DC zerg unless there was a major push going on (for the right reason). We were told to leave because people felt the campaign didn't need us. It looks like you chased off those who would split the DC forces to ensure adequate fights for EP & AD were continued even in their down-times.

Perhaps you should know who you ask to leave, before you ask them to leave.

Now you have no one to combat but the zerg, because everybody is willing to stack in a zerg and take the map if it is a guaranteed way to win. Why wouldn't they? There are no other fights on the map like before when LoDG was around, sometimes you would have an AP Farm somewhere that distracted some of DC's numbers instead of everyone stacking the front lines. There is no strategy at play now other than zerging.

Do remember, when 1 guild leaves, another must replace them, and they may not be what you want.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I find it entertaining to know that people are complaining about DC dominating by zerg. When LoDG was around we ensured our group was alone and not with the DC zerg unless there was a major push going on (for the right reason). We were told to leave because people felt the campaign didn't need us. It looks like you chased off those who would split the DC forces to ensure adequate fights for EP & AD were continued even in their down-times.

Now you have no one to combat but the zerg, because everybody is willing to stack in a zerg and take the map if it is a guaranteed way to win. Why wouldn't they? There are no other fights on the map like before when LoDG was around, sometimes you would have an AP Farm somewhere that distracted some of DC's numbers instead of everyone stacking the front lines. There is no strategy at play now other than zerging.

Do remember, when 1 guild leaves, another must replace them, and they may not be what you want.

Awwe...a Vurian fairytale....wait...I get me some chocolate....ok, keep going
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

EP fairy-tale - "We're winning, we own the map!" *Looks at clock: 8:00am* "Good job guys, DC won't see that coming!"

EP Reality - "Nice, we just morning-capped the map. DC will be so intimidated!"
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

EP fairy-tale - "We're winning, we own the map!" *Looks at clock: 8:00am* "Good job guys, DC won't see that coming!"

EP Reality - "Nice, we just morning-capped the map. DC will be so intimidated!"

Cookie?
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged onto this campaign for a few minutes yesterday just to see if I could have an enjoyable experience. Nope, this is not my idea of fun. I'm playing on greener pastures. Life is too short to have your alliance decimated for months and months on end. I've been cautioning new AD players to avoid this campaign and I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    All we need is the desire to have fun and the desire to win. Choose your battles and savor each small victory. Look to your friends and thank them for their kindness. See your goals through the eyes of a well trained mind.

You guys like that? That is the product of getting super baked and mowing down a bag of fortune cookies. You can really come up with some good sh** if you put all those little papers together.
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

The first line of your post is where you should have stopped. I can't speak for EP but as far as AD goes the population has slowly dwindled over the last several weeks to a point that AD barely hits 3 bars in prime time and generally stays near 2 bars.AD has ZERO map presence during Oceanic prime time with DC routinely having 2 bars and crowning emp during this time. I don't blame these solo players for leaving the server. It's not fun logging into a map everyday having to claw your way back to the emp ring against a superior DC or EP force with emp and all the scroll buffs, which does give a nice advantage on a non CP campaign. This was going on before the recent influx of coordinated DC groups which is now exacerbating an already unbalanced situation.

Last night was absolutely disgusting. DC pop locked most of prime time with AD hovering at 2 bars and the emperor with his group right in the middle of the DC zerg. How many was Fengrush running in his group alone last night as Emperor? 10, which even outnumbered TM's 8.

As was stated before, AD does not have any organized guilds outside of us. The population is comprised of solo sub 561cp night blade bow light attackers that cannot successfully attack or defend anything. I'm not trying to be unkind but it's the truth.The vast majority of time AD doesn't show up to defend a burst keep. Last night at ASH TM tried to defend with 8 and 3 pugs against 79 confirmed DC with Fengrush's group during prime time and we were then swamped at Nickel shortly after with similar odds. I'm sure that these DC guilds would continue bashing their heads against that wall if the roles were reversed cause you know, you just have to have heart right?

None of this really means anything however, and you guys can continue to play as you like. What I have a problem with is the refusal to recognize that you are playing on the zerg, nightcap faction with all of the advantages and trying and persuade everyone that you aren't (uphill 5 miles through the snow barefoot etc.) Reality is most recent DC group are here to punch sub 561 cp unorganized AD pugs (EP as well) to make your "outnumbered" "500 kills in 30 minute lol"videos. I suspect also that the hate generated towards TM stems from the fact that if we are in the area the pug punching becomes much more difficult and sometimes impossible.

TM will stay on Azuras regardless and it doesn't matter how many guilds DC or EP wants to stack here. I would caution though that too many wolves are driving the sheep away.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Had some good fights with Fengrush's group after that massive zerg that was following him logged. Enjoyed it man.

https://youtu.be/HKcwDi7mEx0

This is why one doesn't run into a resource one by one >_<

@FENGRUSH let this be a lesson, that's how you get Xv1ed and end up in a forum vid :joy:
    IKR They all attack people that are showing up one by one. I'm not sure what this is supposed to showcase.

It is exactly what the poster said it was. Good fights without the zerg, win some lose some. Stop being so salty.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Future Trunks will be there. RSL58n6.jpg
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on January 21, 2017 8:44PM
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »

Will he unleash that sword?>!
    Options
  • Chillmatic
    Chillmatic
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that these DC guilds would continue bashing their heads against that wall if the roles were reversed cause you know, you just have to have heart right?

The night PM was called in to zerg keeps with 80+ (including all the regular EP heroes surfing along) our group stayed and fought them all around the map. No, we couldn't handle those odds either, but we fought. We were still there when PM decided their work was done, and 45 minutes later the regular EP lost everything PM took for them and were dethroned back at their tri-keeps (as usual).

Come to think about it, I don't recall seeing much TM activity when that was going on... maybe some of your members were switching to their EP toons to ride the winning side and sit on siege?
    Reality is most recent DC group are here to punch sub 561 cp unorganized AD pugs (EP as well) to make your "outnumbered" "500 kills in 30 minute lol"videos.

Actually, it was 400 in 22 minutes, which would average out to about 550 in 30. And that was on the bridge, up in the towers, out on the fields... not balled up in a resource tower or outpost sitting on siege cycling remembrances until multiple destro ults are ready.

Edited by Chillmatic on January 21, 2017 9:24PM
    Chillmatic Airwaves - S14 Gladiator Holy Paladin

Guilds
    Officer - Ethereal Traders Union
    Founder, Guildmaster, Sole Member - FENGRUSH PACKAGING CO
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Had some good fights with Fengrush's group after that massive zerg that was following him logged. Enjoyed it man.

https://youtu.be/HKcwDi7mEx0

This is why one doesn't run into a resource one by one >_<

@FENGRUSH let this be a lesson, that's how you get Xv1ed and end up in a forum vid :joy:
    IKR They all attack people that are showing up one by one. I'm not sure what this is supposed to showcase.

It is exactly what the poster said it was. Good fights without the zerg, win some lose some. Stop being so salty.
    I'm not being salty. This is a poor showcase of anything. Fear Turbo and I had just come back from being AFK and didn't know yet what we were running in to.

Salty would be someone kicking a long time guild member because they chose to play with another group of friends.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »

Will he unleash that sword?>!

Gonna have to watch it!!!!
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

This is bull crap. EP and AD have been overwhelmed by numbers since the japanese zerg that came at the end of the summer. EP had it the worst for awhile there and now AD does. I don't even think AD has emped in a long time.
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think TM wanted to emp this cycle. I imagine they've had a chance or two when the server was low pop, but they never seemed to push for it.
    But yes...AD has gotten the worst of it kpst of the last month.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    I don't think TM wanted to emp this cycle. I imagine they've had a chance or two when the server was low pop, but they never seemed to push for it.
    But yes...AD has gotten the worst of it kpst of the last month.

We hate the emp mechanics, especially on AZ. It's a magnet for double teaming and forces you to play the map which only leads to frustration. The best fights seem to happen when nobody has emp.
    Marek
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    The best fights seem to happen at AP Farms.

Fixed it for you. However, I do agree with you.
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 22, 2017 1:49AM
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best fights seem to happen at AP Farms.

Fixed it for you. However, I do agree with you.

My favorite fights aren't from AP farms. They have their own enjoyment but it gets stale. Open field fights are what I enjoy, and you rarely get that with the turtling that happens with emp.
    Marek
    Options
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Chillmatic wrote: »
    Reality is most recent DC group are here to punch sub 561 cp unorganized AD pugs (EP as well) to make your "outnumbered" "500 kills in 30 minute lol"videos.

Actually, it was 400 in 22 minutes, which would average out to about 550 in 30. And that was on the bridge, up in the towers, out on the fields... not balled up in a resource tower or outpost sitting on siege cycling remembrances until multiple destro ults are ready.

lol @ feeling the need to do the math
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭

Bring LoDG as AD players that will true help the campaign if LoDG is that strong
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »

Bring LoDG as AD players that will true help the campaign if LoDG is that strong

During our time on the Aldmeri Dominion in Blackwater Blade, we befriended some AD players and guilds and we believe we may have found a guild that will be an excellent addition to the Azura's Star community. They are great at pug wrangling and have an awesome group of players. LoDG is working on getting them moved from BWB to AS. Their leadership intends to move to AS soon, and so we are going to try to motivate him to move as quickly as possible.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like my EP bomb blade will be made just in time.
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *screams internally*
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
This discussion has been closed.