The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoachPower wrote: »
    Decide to go PvP a bit with a friend, looks at population (AD 1 bar, DC 1 bar, EP locked) but I still decide to go.. Get there and get run over by what felt like 80 EP players at one of our gate keeps.. So thanks EP for ruining this campaign <3

No Coach, I disagree.
    I can't blame those swarms of empowered newbies.

The blame is 200% the devs' fault.
    All they have to do is buff or nerf the AP gains according to population levels.

But it's been proved, time and again, that the powers that be in ZOS care very little for PvP :(
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    Decide to go PvP a bit with a friend, looks at population (AD 1 bar, DC 1 bar, EP locked) but I still decide to go.. Get there and get run over by what felt like 80 EP players at one of our gate keeps.. So thanks EP for ruining this campaign <3

No Coach, I disagree.

All they have to do is buff or nerf the AP gains according to population levels.

But it's been proved, time and again, that the powers that be in ZOS care very little for PvP :(

So basically.. Stacking the whole faction in one keep is not common human behaviour?
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No Coach, I disagree.

So basically.. Stacking the whole faction in one keep is not common human behaviour?

It's precisely because it's common behaviour that the devs should try to entice players NOT to stack - by nerfing AP gains when the discrepancy is too big.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭

No Coach, I disagree.

It's precisely because it's common behaviour that the devs should try to entice players NOT to stack - by nerfing AP gains when the discrepancy is too big.

Either way, I don't see how they can be having fun right now.. like.. HOW
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there is issue with total dev ignorance, but what are these EP players doing, is way beyond my understanding.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that struck me recently is that there must be actual people that go and PvD keeps down EVERY SINGLE DAY.. Im not salty or angry, im really just completly amazed! :)
    I get occasional nighcap for emp or to catch up on score but:
    How bored must u be to paint a map one coulour every damn single day??! :D I can only imagine ppl doing it go mad, name all NPC guards, and just talk to them..

"Hey, Larry, beautiful day, right? Any news you want to send down to Rick in Blackboot? Man you should have seen him yesterday, how he died when i stabbed him.. Martha tho, she was annoying, she kept healing.. im gonna pay her back today! Oh u dead already my friend? well we will see you tomorrow! Hey Uther.."
    Edited by Tillalarrien on September 21, 2017 10:51PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that struck me recently is that there must be actual people that go and PvD keeps down EVERY SINGLE DAY.. Im not salty or angry, im really just completly amazed! :)
    How bored must u be to paint a map one coulour every damn single day??! :D I can only imagine ppl doing it go mad, name all NPC guards, and just talk to them..

"Hey, Larry, beautiful day, right? Any news you want to send down to Rick in Blackboot? Man you should have seen him yesterday, how he died when i stabbed him.. Martha tho, she was annoying, she kept healing.. im gonna pay her back today! Oh u dead already my friend? well we will see you tomorrow! Hey Uther.."

Ahh you met Larry too? Top lad isnt he!
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

Reds are roleplaying war in pve Cyro with guards. easy mode, you know.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cmon, guards on sotha are not that easy, appropriate challenge for some of EP here :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No Coach, I disagree.

Either way, I don't see how they can be having fun right now.. like.. HOW

Yer, you're right :/ - just trying to keep my frustration under check.
    NoCP openworld is the king of PvP to me, and seeing it flushed down the drain like that makes me just so angry.

@Tillalarrien

Hilarious mate :D
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha Sil is just a sad shadow of the glory Azura was before the EP zerging started (and even that started 3 or 4 months before the campaign name was changed).
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is far too whiny. It was quite a fun weekend on Sotha, wasn't it?

And dear yellows: Since you honored us with your company when we were trying to take Ash with 5 people yesterday while almost the whole map was red, I might be inclined to reward your social nature and return the favor by joining your beloved Tower parties in the future instead of doing something for the map.

I´m tired of standing at the ram with an average group size of 7 people anyway.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.. Never thought I'd live to see an AD emp on this campaign again.

@BigBadVolk Damn, I was about to hardcast a frag, then I saw it's you >_<
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.. Never thought I'd live to see an AD emp on this campaign again.

@BigBadVolk Damn, I was about to hardcast a frag, then I saw it's you >_<

Why didnt you killed me :DD I wanted to die
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Solaryon. It was nice to see an AD Emp after the EP/DC Emp carousel for so long...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I finally found this thread... Has anyone already mentioned the fact AD & DC help each other against EP and EP is still victorious? I think it has to do with the fact of being Red, I mean, our red color make them react (like a bull against a red cape), yet the so-called green alliance (2v1) can't outplay us. :p
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that has nothing to do with the ep numbers. And nightcapping. Totally nothing :D
    Jokes aside, during primetime map looks really balanced, even glorious pact cant handle 2v1 and is pushed to 1-4 keeps.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There were some good open fights last night between Ales/Bleakers. I may come here more often..

Just a shame they suddenly stop when one reaches their keep and all the coldfire ballistas spring up.. (don't like that part of no-cp)
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, I finally found this thread... Has anyone already mentioned the fact AD & DC help each other against EP and EP is still victorious? I think it has to do with the fact of being Red, I mean, our red color make them react (like a bull against a red cape), yet the so-called green alliance (2v1) can't outplay us. :p

was that sarcasm? :trollface:

I mean seriously, you can't be that stupid, can you?
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol triggered hard it seems.

Let me guess, you gotta be a Smurfie, one of those that doesn't attack yellows by any means and is mad at reds because we are simply awesome.
    PC | EU
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭

Let me guess, you gotta be a Smurfie, one of those that doesn't attack yellows by any means and is mad at reds because we are simply awesome.

This guy must be trolling us :/
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jrqlbq.jpg

see? this is trolling

blues and yellows t-bagging my helpless corpse and not attacking each other

:'(
    PC | EU
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think not :D also dear reds, if you see me in hide mode in a keep or smth dont come *** near me and expose me its annoying af :D
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 27, 2017 10:39PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because me and my friend completely had it last night with the Vivec lagfest, we went and took a look back in Sotha Sil. The map 'kinda' looked okay, but reality was that EP still zergs and on top of that are also still showing pathetic behavior. They somehow truly think they are good when they zerg you down with 10 v 1, while if you fight them solo they always melt like hot butter. EP on sotha sil are honestly the worst players in pvp EU atm. It's hilarious. The large majority of these people wouldn't last a minute in Vivec. I got teabagged so many times by zerglings casting soul assault from the back of their herd lol. I was lucky that fate provided me an opportunity of revenge on these people, every single time. All in good fun of course ;)

We ended up just getting bored and went sitting next to the bleaker's backdoor with rearming traps to troll EP for a bit, when @CoachPower came by and called us filthy gankers, haha! At least that gave me a smile on my face.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

I think not :D also dear reds, if you see me in hide mode in a keep or smth dont come *** near me and expose me its annoying af :D

is this guy one of the elite/kley/lfg/alith/whatsoever zerg members? Green alliance ant traitors are everywhere! Victorious pact, lol. The only reason for it is night capping of whole map every morning and ruining the map. Happy to see, how pact horde get pushed at prime time.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Lul for the pact and against the odds :trollface:
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to start playing for DC in this campaign....but then again, I don´t like no-CP (also don´t have any build adapted for that kind of gameplay......yet ;) )
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jrqlbq.jpg

see? this is trolling

blues and yellows t-bagging my helpless corpse and not attacking each other

:'(

I bet you deserved this. :trollface:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Because me and my friend completely had it last night with the Vivec lagfest, we went and took a look back in Sotha Sil. The map 'kinda' looked okay, but reality was that EP still zergs and on top of that are also still showing pathetic behavior. They somehow truly think they are good when they zerg you down with 10 v 1, while if you fight them solo they always melt like hot butter. EP on sotha sil are honestly the worst players in pvp EU atm. It's hilarious. The large majority of these people wouldn't last a minute in Vivec. I got teabagged so many times by zerglings casting soul assault from the back of their herd lol. I was lucky that fate provided me an opportunity of revenge on these people, every single time. All in good fun of course ;)

We ended up just getting bored and went sitting next to the bleaker's backdoor with rearming traps to troll EP for a bit, when @CoachPower came by and called us filthy gankers, haha! At least that gave me a smile on my face.

I have to chuckle at an instance the other day where I was alone on my Stamplar, taking a resource. Now I'm not really used to no-cp - but resource guards seem to be hit and miss with how tough they can be (esp. with CC/stuns they dish out).
    Anyways.. I'm working through them and this EP DK comes along. I think ' Now its really gonna get hard' - and so pulled him into the tower, 2 guards followed too - so there was me, 2 enemy guards and him. He just stood there blocking. Not one attempt to attack... So I spammed jabs, killed the guards - didn't really touch him - and just headed back outside to the flag.. He didn't even try to CC me.. He follows me, blocking.. while I work on killing the other guards..
    At one point, he hits with leap and another attack - then goes back to blocking..
    Got to the last guard and 2/3 more DC turn up and drop him in a second (don't know if he was out of stam or dropped block to try to run - but he went straight down)..

But man, this guy had all the advantages with guards etc. and didn't even try to attack.. /mind boggles

I guess everyone has to start somewhere though.
    Edited by Biro123 on September 28, 2017 9:05AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

No need to expose you. You do that yourself on your magNB bomb attempts that don't work out most times ;)